Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A shattered peace

Go down 
+2
x_fire
elastic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

A shattered peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Ooc: When do we post of intros?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm

ooc: okay I can finally post bios lol...I haven't been on a real computer in days; I've been trapped on my itouch for a long time. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm

((-cringe-
Ooh, that must have been bad >.>
But at least you were able to come on a bit! =D))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

{{Yea...I'm definatly going to join as a queen, but from what kingdom, I'm not sure about xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:37 pm

ooc: haha that was pretty bad lol, umm...well I decided I was gonna be Queen of Tyzan and Knight of Shrula...so you're welcome for whatever else haha =P (I'll have my bios up in a minute)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm

{{Alright, I'll take the queen of Shrula then.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Adrake
Position: Knight of Shrula
Personality: He is outgoing, smart, arrogant, and sarcastic. He thinks very highly of himself and his friends. He, even though is pretty smart, he is deffinitly not the brightest bulb of the bunch. He also has a tendency to not keep that many friends; he only stays friends with people he needs to for the time being. Also, even though he is arrogant, he doesn't necesarily think of himself that way.
Other: Isn't much of a talker.

Spoiler:
Name: Niraya
Position: Queen of Tyzan
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
Other: Both of her parents were killed by assassins recently, leaving her the Queen of the kingdom.

Last edited by Psychic_Pineapple on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

{{Sweet pics! Where do you find these? xD}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:11 pm

ooc: they're from the faithful google images tab on google XD
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm

((Okay, great pineapple! Thanks ^^
No one would like to take the king/queen of Nandi? If not than I'll steal it ^^ So speak now or forever hold your peace
Vampiress@ when I figure that out -points up- ^^^^))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm

{{Go for it.}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Beatrice Lamperouge
Position: Queen of Nandi
Personality: She's very eccentric when it comes to small additions (hence the picture; only none of those giant hanging rubies xD) She is not a very good 'shoulder to lean on' sense she isn't an expert on the feelings of others. This isn't to say that she is indifferent, she is just bad at perceiving or showing feelings correctly. This could be a result of the lack of 'friends' that she has due to her pampered royal life. She's rather like a small child, thinking of everything as a game and of those involved as pawns. Due to this, she tends to get very competitive; whether in a game or politics. She enjoys having fun, but it's hard to come by in the palace.
Other: None

Last edited by elastic on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

{{And let the games begin?}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

((-fires confetti-
Let them commence...
I suppose you would like to go first mystik?))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 pm

{{Unless you would like the honors, since it is your roleplay xD}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm

((No, it's alright you can go sense your using an intro in place of bios and such ^^
Besides... I don't enjoy going first in roleplays x] ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm

{{If you insist. My intro shall be up momentarily. I'm sorry if it's extremely long, I tend to go over-board with detial xD}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm

((Haha, that's fine. Detail is good Wink
I'm going to have to go soon anyways, so just post and I will post mine tomorrow (since I know I won't get it in today) ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm

The black ink script upon the parchment was starting to blend together into one dark mass before her eyes. It would do her no good now to continue reading if she couldn't focus long enough to read one paragraph. The book shut closed the next instant, and a sigh was let loose from the women who sat perched on the window sill elegantly.

The binded book she had just been reading lay closed in the black-cotton folds of her dress now, as Alexandria, Queen of Shrula, rubbed her eyes tiredly and leaned her head against the window pane. Taking a deep breath, Alexandria placed the book beside her on the cushioned window sill and stood up gracefully.

Her black and navy blue gown cascaded beneath her, trailing down to the floor. She tugged on the long sleeves gently, before smoothing out the creases and rubbing her waist. For a women in mourning, Alexandria held her head high, and managed to smile to all those she saw. She had become Queen by marraige, and with her husbands recent assassination, she was left ruler.

Taking her steps lightly, book grasped in hands, Alexandria let her gaze wander about her room. She placed the book on her vanity before sitting down and running a brush through her curling black hair. At the age of 16, Alexandria had been taken to marry the prince, and had lived in the castle ever since. Now, at the age of twenty, she still wasn't used to the fact of servents, and did things on her own.

Tan hands expertly braided her hair before spinning it up into a tight bun at the top of her head. She allowed a few strands to fall into her face, nodding slightly to her reflection. For all that her strong face was happy, her brown eyes were sad, complementing the dark colors she wore. Standing from her vanity now, Alexandria left her room. Today she had business to attend to in regaurds of her husbands death, and this rebellion that was now forming in her home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm

{{^-^; if it wasn't so late here, I probably would have thought of more. I have to get off for the night as well, but I'll be on tomorrow.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Demitri wiped sweat from his brow as he stood, breathing hard from his daily work out. His sword was at his side, his hand loosely wrapped around the hilt as he contemplated the target in front of him. This was his life, it had been for as long as he remembered. One thing, one thing was always on his mind. Sighing he wandered over to a bench in the elaborate training room. He placed his sword down, and grabbed a towel, wiping his face and hands as he leaned against the wall, trying to even out his breathing.

He glanced over his shoulder, an automatic habit he had developed in his life as Knight. He sighed, and ran the towel over his face again and sighed, debating on whether or not to continue his training for the day. It seemed sort of redundant, but it was all he had really. He took another breath and grabbed his sword, wiping it off, despite the fact that the blade was clean, it was another long developed habit.

He stood and pulled on his shirt, he had been practicing shirtless, something he had started doing years ago, it saved him a lot of wrecked shirts. He sighed and strapped his sword to his back, he never went anywhere without it. He glanced around the empty hallways of the castle, it was weird to see them so deserted, it must have been later then he anticipated. Sighing he took off down the corridor, heading towards the Queen's chambers, to check if she was there, if not she'd be somewhere else in the castle, and it could take him hours to track her down.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 am

((Oi, I forgot geogrpahy; Nandi is by the mountains, Tyzan is by the jungle/forest (whichever you'd prefer), Shrula is by the desert, and Lelandè is by the sea.))

Staring perplexed at the chess board, Beatrice Lamperouge silently watched the small pawns. The board was set, but not in play, she glanced upwards to confirm what she already knew, there was no one playing against her. Usually her parents would take up the challenge, but they were both dead. She tried to push the thoughts away from her mind but they were already flooding forward; her father's death from a heart attack, and her mother's at the hands of an assassin. These events had left her queen, seeing as she was an only child. But of course "A queen must have a king" and so she would have to marry soon. Scoffing, Beatrice almost laughed at the thought. She would never be binded by such affairs.

Still she knew that if she did not, the throne would be taken away from her. Anger flared within at the thought and Beatrice upturned the motionless chess board with her pale, thin hands out of rage. A butler hurried over to her, asking if she was alright and quickly picking up the pawns and chess board and putting them back in place. He was still busying himself with this when Beatrice left the room in a flurry of her pale pink dress, lifting it up so as not to trip on the soft material, and heading down a rather long corridor. She prepared herself mentally for the coming meeting. It's topic was that of the rising rebels and assassins. Once she had finished that pressing matter, she made her way to her rooms.

Beatrice's rooms were eccentric, but she managed to keep them looking elegant. Large iris colored curtains hung over her windows, which were almost the size of the wall that they were embedded in. They shielded her room from any onlookers and the sun, shrouding her room in darkness. Beatrice grabbed hold of the thick velveteen material and yanked it away from it's twin; casting light around her room. The new found light uncovered her indigo colored bed; large and draped in thin curtains that hung from her wooden bedposts. Sighing, Beatrice made her way to it and lay down upon it.

____

Vesper twiddled with the faux sword that she was using to practice with, waiting for her opponent to pick themselves up. When they did, she readied her wooden practice sword. Casting a sidelong glance to her real one to make sure none had stolen it or her bow. Reassured, she nodded to her partner, signaling the start of this round. He brought his sword down on her from above, so that Vesper had to bring her sword above her head to block it. Once she had effectively deflected it, she came at him from the side. This process went on until her practice partner gave in to her 'blade' and the session was announced as over.

Propping the wooden sword up, Vesper took hold of her real sword, placing it carefully into the hilt that was tucked under her maroon colored sash. After securing her blade, she picked up her bow, slinging it along with the many arrows accompanying it over her shoulder. She made her way out into the patio, trying to catch some of the sea breeze that was floating in from the ocean to cool herself off. She leaned against the cool railing so that it supported her and tried to stay in the path of the breeze.

Vesper did not have that much time to relax, however. She had to get back to the king soon, in these times it was not even safe in the palace. A while ago she heard news that a butler had made an assassination attempt in one of the other kingdoms. So her job was never over, not even where the king should have been safe. Pushing off of the railing of the patio, Vesper made her way to the king's rooms, not sure where else she would find him, but knowing that she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Purple eyes searched the mountainy terrian carefully. Nandi would be set up on the moutains, that was her luck. Rebels could attacked from any angle. That was why she stood at her station above the castle, searching the mountains for any sign of an attack before she went to training. Her training was diligent and painstaking, but what she had to do.

Adrenaline coursed through blue veins quickly. Her opponent gasped for breath. Another swing of long, muscular legs and the opponent was down, gulping for breath harder now. "Dead," the girl seethed. Her shirt was ripped, revealing a tense, muscular stomach. She looked down. She gripped the wooden hilt of the wooden sword with both hands, driving it downward. The guy under her squirmed. The wooden blade pierced the man's shirt and stuck into the ground. The man sighed with relief.

Raelynn Artemis reached for her final black glove, pulling it onto her left arm. Her former opponent was apologizing profusely for the torn shirt and any unnesessary stress he had caused. It was training, unnesessary stress was needed to get better. She didn't answer as she reached to pick up her ruby red sword. She swung it around, the point of the blade meeting his neck, but not scratching it. The man fainted. Realynn, sometimes called Artemis or Rae, rolled her shoulders, suddenly rememebering her ripped shirt.

Rae's lanky, thin frame carried her easily to her quarters, where she pulled off the ripped shirt and tugged on a new one. Her long red hair hung in the way. She growled sharply and pulled it out of her shirt. She picked her sword back up. She had 'forgotten' the sheath for her sword. She shrugged, glancing around her quarters, and started back down to the exquisite training room. With a sigh, she sheathed her sword, wrapped the royal purple cloth around the sheath, leaving the hilt unwrapped for easy access, and then walked to the railing.

The mountain breeze picked up as Rae scaled the building. Her hair swung periously around her face, blocking her view. She jumped form her spot on the side of the building to one of the balconies. She landed silently and skillfully on her feet, crouched to protect her knees. She looked around and darted in the closest door. The queen was no where to be seen. She growled softly and then started down the hall to find her.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Adrian was not looking forward to meeting with the leaders of any other kingdoms. He'd been trapped in talks with ambassadors all day, no longer able to delay them under the pretense of mourning. That excuse apparently expired after more than two weeks; he'd dragged it out as long as he could to allow him time to prepare himself. The step from a prince to a king wasn't as effortless as everyone had seemed to expect it would be for him. Already he had advisors breathing down his neck, giving him as many conflicting courses of action as he could possibly handle.

He wandered down one of the opulent hallways of the palace, pausing at a row of gigantic windows set into the wall. An expanse of the sea was visible, its rolling waves endlessly lapping at a thin strip of beach. Its turbulent motion was constant, never changing but never exactly the same. Being able to watch the water, deep in thought, had been the one characteristic of his life that hadn't been uprooted through the death of his father.

His dark green eyes studied the rhythmic beat of the waves as he leaned up against one of the pillars lining the hall. He was certain he had something to do later on in the evening, but was content not to recall it at present, allowing himself the illusion that he might actually be able to get a bit of rest. His life was unfortunately hectic, with a new all-encompassing rebellion to deal with. If only they could find out what their demands were...
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm

{{Hmm...just leaves Pinapple for an intro...}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shattered peace
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next