Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A shattered peace

Go down 
+2
x_fire
elastic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

A shattered peace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm

(( I think she's online now, you could PM her. Or drag her back here by force if she doesn't comply xD. ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm

{{I should shouldn't I? xD I'll PM her.}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

(( Well, PM is the nicer way.. I support your decision. Now all there is to do is wait. ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm

{{I sent her a pm. Badd case of writers block...so all there is to do is wait...}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm

ooc: I'll add my second charrie up to this one too once I finish it, but for now here's my first. I hope it's fine XD

Adrake was standing just outside of the Queen's door. He was standing as still as possible, and as tall as possible. He glanced out of a nearby window, seeing nothing but desert. He was used to seeing this, but he always wanted to see the other kingdoms.

He listened inside of the room to make sure the queen was still in there. He was surprised she hadn't been making much noise seeing as the king had been assassinated very recently. He could never tell what went on in their heads though, sometimes they didn't even seem human.He shrugged his shoulders getting bored. He quietly muttered, "C'mon Adrake, it'll be loads of fun." He mocked at the thing that one of his friends had only said days ago. He had been 'promoted' to a knight that defended the Queen because of all of the assassinations going on.

He stood up quickly once the Queen walked out of her room. He waited a few moments later and followed after her. He tried to stay as quiet as possible seeing as he was supposed to be more of a shadow than a noticed person.

-----------------------------------------

Niraya was sitting in her chamber. She wasn't used to sitting inside alone, let alone not having her be Queen. Her parents had been killed last week, and this week for her had been pretty bad. At age 17 she was expected to be a queen perfectly and keep the kingdom completely fine. By the way, it definately wasn't fine.

Many rebel groups had appeared, and people were afraid to go any deeper into the forest that they lived in. They would all stay close to the town, all of them afraid of being attacked. Not the mention now she had a guard as well with her all times for her protection from assassination. This made her even more scared than before, and speaking of which, where was her guard? Usually he was here by now, but not this time.

She stood up curiously, pushing her hair back behind her ears. She flatened out her dress and began down the halls of the castle to see where he went. She was beginning to get lonely with no one around but the guards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm

{{Nice!}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Alexandria looked over her shoulder as Adrake followed her silently. "Good morning Adrake." she said, smiling. She folded her hands together gently, looking around the hallyway casually. She was still getting used to the fact of having a knight following her around practically everywhere she went. Come to think of it, there were quite a few things she was still getting used to.

Not to mention to boy was completely silent. He hardly ever spoke. This, Alexandria was hoping to change. "Are the girls still in the nursery?" she inquired, turning down a hallway before looking over her shoulder at the knight. She wasn't sure if Adrake would have an answer, but she had to break this silence between them; it was making her nervous.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 pm

OoC: Guess I must wait on elastic.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm

(( 8D Me too. She's pretty important. ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Demitri sighed and saw the Prin-Queen, up ahead.
"Your highness" He called up, breaking into a slow trot as he caught up with the girl effortlessly. He sighed, he felt sort of bad for her, considering that she had just lost her parents, and was now caught up in talks with the other kingdoms. It must be hard, he couldn't really relate. His parents had passed away when he was just a child, and since then he had been trained to become a Knight, one trained to protect the Queen or King.

He slowed his pace to match her's, not really commenting until after she spoke. He still felt akward around her, seeing as they had really only just met only a week ago. He wasn't able to really talk to her yet, however his trainers had all told him that he should become more then just a guard for her, but become a friend. He shrugged, this didn't really make sense to him, but he supposed he better try. Not that he could relate to her at all, she was royalty, and well he, he didn't even know what he was.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Vesper walked swiftly down the long corridors of the palace. Her footsteps resonated and created a feeling of loneliness. That was the bad thing about this place; there could be a ball going on but it's sheer size could make you feel alone. Trying to keep her mind off of the thoughts, Vesper cast her gaze to a nearby window, watching as she passed how the waves rolled and crashed over and over. The ocean breeze rolled in along with them, cooling her and bringing with it the small hint of brine that was to be expected from the sea.

The hallway was lined with windows such as this one, so as Vesper walked she was able to keep her view of the sea. She found herself loosing track of her position in the palace; too mesmerized by the rhythmic beat of the ocean. She was thoroughly lost when she came upon his highness; Adrian of Lelandè. Vesper stopped abruptly, she had expected him to be in his rooms or at some type of meeting. "Your highness" she said, bowing to him in greeting. A painful, but much called for procedure when dealing with royalty.

___

Beatrice rolled out of her bed, landing on the floor with a 'thud'. Her eyes fell upon the now open window that was set into her wall. It was so large that it seemed odd to just look out off it. So instead she sat on the sill and moved her legs over it so that she could face the large expanse of mountains and not feel oddly out of place while doing so. Below her was the courtyard, and outwards and upwards was the mountains. The côrte mountains stretched far and wide, her gaze followed them up until the sky was visible. She squinted her eyes and noticed that the sun was also visible and realized that it was most likely noon.

Noon meant that she had lunch and many meetings ahead of her. This immediately darkened her mood. She slid out of the window frame and out of her door, coming into the great hall to find many hassled advisers, squires, and butlers. Her eyes flew around the room, finding that a few of her distant relatives were gathered in the room, all eying her. They wanted her power of course, they did not care about the matter of her dead parents. With the rebels, assassins, and the matter of marriage they were likely to get it if something didn't happen soon.

((Erm, sorry. But it seemed odd not to name the mountain range sense it was just so... big x]))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Niraya smiled seeing her guard run up. She then stated, "There you are, I was beginning to worry about you." She then luaghed a little and continued walking. She looked around aimlessly before asking, "Do you if I have any meetings today?" She wasn't sure if she did have anything today, no one had bothered to tell her if she did.
She glanced out of a window seeing only trees. She enjoyed the nature, but she hated being afraid to leave the castle anymore. She glanced back at him to see if he was anywhere near answering, but she couldn't tell. She shrugged her shoulders and stopped walking to look out of another window.

-------------------------------

Adrake glanced up at the queen and said, "Yes mam, they still are." He continued to follow behind her, not making any noise. That had probably been the most he has ever said in front of her. He tended to stay quiet around everyone, espcially when the person he was with could have him killed at anytime. He seemed to care about his own life more than anything, even the queen, but he could never say that.

Ooc: sorry, really bad block XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm

"Worry about me? I believe it's my job to worry about you ma'am" He said, smiling a bit. He wasn't sure of she was being serious or not. Demitri seriously sucked at being able to tell when someone was just teasing or not. He ran his fingers through his light hair and smiled a bit again.
"Uh, I don't know, sorry. No one really tells me anything" He murmured, glancing around. Though he wasn't trying to stress her out, but he had been trianed to be vigilant, and tended to be a bit jumpy due to years of training and being told dangerous things could be lurking at every corner. He glanced around again, his eyes scanning the nearly deserted corridor.
"Where is everyone today?" He mumbled, more to himself then to her. The entire palace seemed far to empty, it was begining to grate on his nervous.

OOC:: Ack, writer's block.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Alexandria smiled at Adrake. "Ah, so he does speak." she said, with a touch of sarcasm. Turning down another hallway, Alexandria knocked on the nursery door out of habit before walking in. The nurse greeted her with a warm smile, holding a sleeping baby in her arms as she rocked in a chair. On the ground, playing with a doll was a little girl, who looked no older than four. Alexandria had a few seconds to walk into the room before her daughter noticed and let out a happy yell.
The nurse tried to quiet the oldest, but only managed in walking the baby.
"Ari, hush." Alexandria said, taking the crying child from the nurse and rocking soothingly. Arianna smiled, and covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. Her blue eyes wandered over to Adrake then, and she ran to her mother instantly, shy in the knights presence.
Alexandria hardly noticed as she looked at the baby girl in her arms. The child had finally calmed down enough, and the Queen handed her back over to the nurse before picking up Arianna. "Have you been behaving?" she asked, following her daughter's gaze to Adrake with a smile.
Arianna laughed and dug her face into her mother's shoulder, covering her eyes but peeking out at the knight and giggling again. "Ari?"
"Yes." The child giggled. Alexandria smiled and bounced a bit before putting the girl back down.
"Aw!" Arianna whined, reaching up at her mother, wanting to be held longer. Alexandria tapped her daughter's nose and shook her head.
"I'll be back later." she said.
Arianna pouted. "Promise?" the child asked. Alexandria nodded. Arianna took the nurses hand reluctantly waving slightly to Adrake as her mother left the room.

Last edited by mystikmage on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm

{{So is there to be like a big meeting of the royals or what happens now...? xD}}
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

(( .. o_o' Hey, if she's twenty, and she has a daughter who's eiight.. ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm

{{Whoa! Totally can't count. Thanks for catching that. I'll fix it xD}}
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm

(( I wasn't sure if you did it on purpose or not! I thought I'd sort of ask, at least. Like, they had kids young but.. not quite that young xD. ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm

((-nods-
It should be announced soon to all of the royals soon. Where do you all think we should meet, hm?

Oh mystik... I didn't catch that either though x]
I agree; that young is a little... too young))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 pm

{{^-^; hehe, yea sorry. I tend to get a little carried away, and sometimes my imagination doesn't take account of reality...Thanks for catching that though! Please feel free to critique anything else I may do, since I probably won't see it in enough time to fix it.

Um, for the meeting thingy...is there maybe a kingdom that's like geographically in the middle of all the others? So it's somewhat of a fair distance for everyone?}}
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm

(( If none of them are in the middle, then you could just pick one kingdom that's assertive enough to make the other monarch people go there xD. ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:43 pm

((Erm... I'd have to consult my mental map of this world. xD
Rabid@ That's what I was thinking. I think we'll just stick with that ^^))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

(( o_o' Adrian can do it, if you want. I don't really mind. ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

{{Well, if you insist. ^-^; }}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm

((That'd be good, Beatrice isn't really the type to do something like that so I couldn't do it xD And no one else is really doing anything right now, so it would be lovely if Adrian could do it ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shattered peace
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: