Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Kristen forced herself to listen to the rumble of the car's engine, and the soft sounds of Demitri shifting. She could hear the clicks, the gears grinding if he took it too soon, and the engine reving before he shifted. She sighed, leaning her head back against the headres, her eyes closed as Demitri sped back to the house. Back home.

She didn't answer his promise. Lifting her head up, Kristen stared out the fogging window at the snow that covered the ground. Her mind was reeling with everything that had just happened. the image of the ring on the vampire's pale hands sent ice through her viens. How had he gotten a hold of it? Kristen sighed, rubbing her face. "You're not going to be able to handle him..." she murmured quietly. "If he is, who I think he is...." Kristen spoke with her face looking out the window, her words become the gray fog against the glass.

Alayna opened her water bottle, taking a small sip and shivering as the cold drink seeped into her body. She watched Keith, fasnicated as he cooked, a familiar smile on her face. One Keith would recognize from her watching him draw. She took a drink from the bottle occasionally before following Keith back out into the living room. Pressing play on the screen, Alayna sat back on the couch, looking at the dish as steam rolled off it.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Demitri arched an eyebrow at her.
"Oh?' He asked, his voice flat. She seemed to forget he had three older brothers who wouldn't hesitate to come help them, if he asked. His hands tightened on the steering wheel and he had to force himself to releaxe. He didn't know what to say at this point, he was hurt, she didn't seem to want to confined in him, or even trust him to protect her. He didn't really know what to do, he was feeling inadequat right now, extremely so. He sped up, carelessly flying up the road towards the house, they were moving much quicker then they had on the way down, but he was annoyed right now, and didn't really care.

He didn't look at her, he couldn't. He was feeling extremely conflicted and confused, and the hard set of his mouth to his smoldering eyes showed this. He pulled the car into the driveway, driving into the large, heated garage and parking inside. Only his car was here right now, Alexi had driven back to the other house, though he'd probably come back for New Years.

Keith smiled at Alayna, pulling one of the nachos from the plate and dipping it in sour cream. "Mmm"
He said, taking a bite and sighing. When Keith was hungry, he could eat like a horse. He gestured to the plate.
"Help yourself" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Kristen sighed; he had taken that the wrong way. "I don't mean your uncapable." she said, only her eyes moving to glance at him for a moment. "You would be the only one to stand a chance against another vampire. I just don't know how many others he has behind him..." she murmured, looking back out the window again as the world outside flew past them. She stayed quiet after that, closing her eyes against the pain in her chest. It wasn't just her's though. She knew it was Demitri's, he felt it too, moreso probably, considering the look on his face now. Kristen couldn't exactly blame him...she hadn't told him much.

What could she tell him though? After what had just happened. Mentally, Kristen's smacked herself in the forehead. How would it have looked to him, her walking off with a goof smile on her face with some total stranger. And another vampire at that. Kristen sighed, being pushed against her seat as Demitri forced the car to go faster. She was glad when Demitri finally slowed down to pull into the garage. Notcing that the SVU was gone, Kristen frowned. "Where did Alexi go?" she asked quietly. He had been here this morning to open presents...

Alayna's eyes flickered from the movie to the plate of nachos. A small grin came to her face as Keith ate a few. Giving in, Alayna reached over, taking one from the edge that wouldn't be too hot. Not one for sour cream, Alayna took a bite, holding her other hand under the chip to catch crumbs. Chuckling, Alayna nodded with satifcation, and with three more bites she was finished and reaching for another. "It's good." Alayna said, after finishing off her second nacho.

Leaning back against the sofa, Alayna took a swig from her water, going back to watching the movie. She wasn't sure how much time had passed before she heard something. It sounded like a door opening. Frowning, Alayna looked over at Keith for the answer, before reaching for another nacho.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 am

"He went back to the other house. In Moscow. I'm going to go tomorrow, for a few hours, I haven't seen my brothers since we got here" Demitri responded, pulling a special cover over the car as he got out. He sighed, "I'm going hunting. Stay inside" He said, turning and disappearing out the door, he needed to think, get ahold of himself. He did need to hunt, rather badly. Running slowly, well, slowly for him, he let out a small, pain filled sigh. He didn't know how to handle this right now, he was confused, hurt and angry, and to him, everything led back to Kristen and that other damn vampire.

Moving quicker now, he allowed his hunting instincts to tlip to the for front of his mind, taking over, making him focus only on the task at hand and not his hurt feelings. He scented the air, humans, two of them, nearby. Smiling, he slunk closer, heedless of wrecking his tux, it was just clothing after all.

Keith smiled.
"Kristen and Demitri are probably home, it's pretty late" He said, looking up at the door expectently. He was suprised that he couldn't hear them laughing or talking, considering that they had just gone to some party.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 am

Kristen slipped out of the car quietly, walking towards the door as Demitri through the cover over. She merely nodded to him, and watched as he left, bitting her lip against the pain in her chest. Her cut reopened and blood slipped into her mouth. Cursing, Kristen opened the door, letting it slam shut behind her.

Seeing Alayna and Keith watcing a movie, Kristen hardly stopped to say hi, or ask what they were watching. Her heels made loud clickes against the wooden floor, and they echoed as Kristen headed up the stairs to change.

"Oh, that's right." Alayna murmured, eating another nacho. Hearing the door open, Alayna turned her head over to the sound. She jumped as the door slammed closed, and she watched with wide eyes as Kristen went upstairs, by herself. "Um..." Alayna looked from the stairs to Keith, confused, surprised, and worry mixed on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 am

Demitri ran all the way to the tree house, stopping only to kill a large elk on the way. He wasn't as thirsty anymore, but also wasn't ready to go back to the house. Climbing up the tree, he sat down, letting his feet dangle over the edge as he leaned forward, resting his head in his hands and sighing. The pain had returned to his chest, but he ignored it, he didn't care anymore. All he could think about was Kristen's face as she walked away with that other vampire. That was more painful then the dull throb in his chest, though it was gradually getting worse. He growled, at himself, wishing so many things, like that he had never decided to go to that school. He was so unsure about everything, he didn't know how to react right now. He felt heart broken, betrayed, and he couldn't even tell her because, well because she wasn't telling him anything.

Keith watched Kristen, wide eyed.
"Once second" He said to Alayna, getting up and going upstairs. Sighing, he knocked carefully on the bedroom door, hoping Kristen would answer. Something had odviously happened tonight, and he had a feeling it wasn't exactly good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 am

Alayna nodded to Keith, watching with worried eyes as he walked up the stairs. Sighing, Alayna sat back against the couch. She didn't reach forward for more nachos, but instead her water bottle, taking a few sips before putting it back down. Not wanting to focus much on the movie anymore, Alayna stood up, and walked about the living room. Her eyes wandered over the Christmas tree with a light smile. "Oh that's right..." she murmured to herself, brushing a hand over a tree branch. "Today's Christmas..."

By the time Keith knocked, Kristen had already changed. The dress had been thrown to the floor next to her empty bag since she couldn't be bothered to hang it back up in the closet. Now, torn jeans, with holes in the knees, and slashes over the thighs, and a purple tank top replaced the dress. Kristen had re-done her pontail, so that it was tighter, and there were no loose strands around her face.

Hearing Keith knock, Kristen tried not to growl. She had been pacing the room, twirling the dagger he had given her furiously in her hand to distract her mind from the burning pain in her chest. Walking to the door, Kristen opened it, but remained silent. She turned and walked back to the middle of the room, pacing in front of the bed as she continued to twirl the dagger, coming dangerously close to cutting her hand a few times.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Keith stood, cautiously in the doorway, a small frown on his face. He had seen Kristen like this only a few times, and he knew she was beyond pissed off right now.
"Uh, is everything alright?" He asked, carefully moving into the room and sitting on the bed. Demitri wasn't here, so he could only assume something bad had happened. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair, watching her with sad eyes. He knew that Kristen would probably want to vent or something, or stab him, so he was a bit tense. Something had odviously happened though, and it wasn't exactly good.

Demitri sighed, jumping out of the treehouse and walking aimlessly through the forest. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair before gripping it tightly and cursing. He was unaware that he was being watched though. A large, dark creature moved silently through the night, his green eyes flashing occasionaly as he watched the vampire, then, growling, he suddenly lunged forward, attacking Demitri. Demitri growled in suprise as he felt familiar jaws close on his arm, tearing at his flesh.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Kristen muttered a few things to herself as Keith walked into the room. She forced herself to stop pacing, and she slid her knife into a pocket gently. "No. One of the skeleton's in my closet has come out to haunt me." she said sighing and she held her head for a moment. Without thinking, Kristen walked around in her circle, her head cranned to the ceiling.

"I-" Kristen stopped then, three steps away from the bed. Her gaze fell to the floor, and her hands went to her chest. Kristen's face went pale as the pain inside her flarred, threathening to knock her off balance. Glancing at the clock, Kristen frowned, she could usually last longer than this. Her eyes went wide then with fear and realization. "Oh God, Demitri's in trouble..." she whispered, the lump in her throat preventing her from speaking any louder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Keith winced, "Oh.." He said, trailing off, before glancing up at her in suprise.
"W-what?" He asked, shaking his head, trying to understand. He wasn't used to hearing someone just blurt something like that out, but Kristen and Demitri's bond was intensely powerful and had scared him on more then one occasion. He watched Kristen, eyes wide. He had no idea what they were supposed to do, how to help Demitri, considering they had no idea where he even was, or if he wanted or needed help.

Demitri lay on the ground, breathing harshly, his unseen attacker was gone now, having left the vampire to lie, half dead in the snow. It wasn't as bad as the mage attack, that was forsure, but it was the werewolf attack all over again. He pushed himself up, his one injured arm shaking so badly that it gave out. He sighed and glanced at it, it was completely shredded, he wasn't sure if his arm was even all there. Perhaps this was what a broken arm was like, or maybe worse. He had no idea, he rolled onto his back, forcing himself into a sitting position. Blackness threatened to overwhelm him, but he refused to let it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Kristen fell then, feeling like she was going to pass out. She sat on her knees, holding her head as the room swayed. "Demitri...." Kristen moaned. "He's hurt....Damn it.." Kristen winced, putting a hand on the floor to steady herself. Now it felt like she was going to be sick. "W-We have to find him...." she said, her arm shaking as she tried to push herself up to stand. If he had gone and looked for trouble this time, Kristen was going to kill him once he got better.

Only problem was, she could hardly stand up herself. Cursing, Kristen took a deep breath, to try and push away the pain and the dizzyness. Blinking harshly, Kristen took another breath and tried to stand again. Heart pounding hard against her chest, Kristen sighed and blinked again, forcing herself not to sway. "I-I think I know where he is..." she muttered.

Turning around sharply as someone knocked on the door, Kristen cursed as Alayna's face came into view. "Everything alright?" she asked quietly, looking from Keith to Kristen. She frowned then, seeing how pale Kristen was, and how shocked Keith looked. Kristen forced herself to nodd. "Yea. I'll be right back." she murmured, checking that her knife was in her pocket before leaving, not even bothering to grab a jacket.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Keith watched kristen, completely confused as she suddenly blew out the door.
"Wh-" He cut off, watching the door slam. He turned and looked at Alayna, sighing and shook his head.
"Come on, let's wait downstairs" He said, walking down the stairs and sitting down. Sighihg he absentmindedly he ate a few nachos, his eyes never flicking away from the door. He was worried sick about Kristen and Demitri, having no idea what to expect.

Demitri sighed, sitting up and shaking his head. Blood was pouring down from the huge bite above his elbow and then their were long, inch deep slices down his arm, from where the werewolf's teeth had dragged down when he was trying to tear his arm free from the sharp teeth. Sighing, he looked around, completely disoriented. He was in pain, but he was also numb to the pain. He couldn't feel his arm at all, and he still hadn't looked at it, he was to scared to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Alayna frowned, watching Kristen blow past her. She looked over at Keith as he walked out of the room, and she followed him. She stayed quiet, seeing the worried look on Keith's face as she sat back on the couch next to him. Looking back at the T.v., she saw that the movie was pretty much over. "Want to watch the last one?" Alayna asked quietly, looking from him to the screen.

Kristen ignored the bitter cold as she walked out the back door. She shook instantly, shivering before shifting into her tiger form and heading out into the forest. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, and was following the pain in her chest. If it dimmed down a bit, Kristen was getting closer to him. Her sharp eyes could see everything in the near full-moon light, and Kristen forced her tiger to look around.

Demitri was close, Kristen could smell blood now. Cringing, Kristen took a few more steps closer, walking around a bush and finding the vampire. Shifting back, Kristen fell to the blood-red snow next to him. "Oh God..." The words turned into white puffs, passing over blue-tinted lips. "I gotta get you back. Sit up enough to climb on." Kristen said, before shifting back into a tiger and nudging her head under his good arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

"Uh, sure" Keith said, turning to face Alayna, and smiling appreciatievely. He sighed and ate a few more nachos, worried about his friends. Leaning back, he waited for the next movie, letting himself relaxe, a bit, on the couch.

Demitri looked up, not sure if he was actually seeing Kristen, or if he was just dreaming. He felt her nudging him, and pulled himself up, collapsing against her. His numbness was spreading through his whole body, he had no idea what was going on, he was in complete shock. He was aware of the pain, he could feel it, but he didn't react to it. He rested on Kristen, letting her support him. He climbed onto her back, pitching forward, unable to sit up straight in his exahustion. He still didn't look at his arm, his blood running down his fingers and onto Kristen's white fur.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Alayna nodded and got up to quickly change the movie. She sat back down once it was playing. Looking over at Keith, Alayna tired to smile. She rubbed his arm gently, reassuringly. "It'll be alright..." Alayna murmured; she knew he was worried, it was plain on his face. What exactly was wrong, Alayna wasn't all that sure.

Kristen could feel Demitri climbing onto her, and she steadied her tiger, willing her not to run off yet. It wasn't exactly something the tigeress was used to. Kristen julted Demitri, trying to tell him that he needed to hold on, at least with his good arm. She hadn't looked at him too much, but she had seen the blood around his one arm.

Without another thought, Kristen ran off back to the house. The wind was blowing against her, and Kristen tried to ignore the cold. She had been stupid to run out of the house with just a tank top and ripped jeans. She would be frozen once they got back to the house. Kristen would never know how, but she managed to get back to the house. Keeping Demitri on her back, Kristen pawed at the backdoor rapidly. She couldn't shift back just yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Keith leapt up, hearing something at the back door. Frowning, he quickly yanked it open, gaping at the scene that met his eyes.
"Oh" He said, lunging forward and ignoring the pain his side as he caught Demitri, who pitched forward, falling off of Kristen's back.
"Damn" He breathed, wincing as he took in the sight of his friend's arm. Demitri was so out of it, he was in shock or something. He didn't ask what happened, but instead, began to search for a first aid kit.

Demitri pitched forward off of Kristen, unable to hold on anymore. Something, Keith? caught him, and he felt his body being laid on the floor. His eyes were open, but he had no idea what he was doing, where he even was. He couldn't see, his entire body was numb on he outside, pain filled on the inside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Alayna julted as Keith left. She hadn't heard Kristen clawing at the back door. Following him, Alayna's eyes went wide as watched Kristen shift back into her human form. She staggered back a bit, from shock as her eyes wandered over to Demitri. The boy was covered in blood. How he was still alive, Alayna didn't know. She held her head then, frowning. This had happened once before....

Alayna looked up as Kristen's teeth began to chatter. She noticed then, that Kristen was wearing ripped jeans and a tank top. And she had gone outside?! Quickly, Alayna took off her jacket, and drapped it over Kristen's shoulder. "You must be freezing!" Alayna murmured, pulling the girl back into the warmth of the house and shutting the door.

Kristen sighed with relief as Keith opened the door and caught Demitri. She shifted back, stepping inside. Her arms were covered in goosebumps, and her body was shaking, badly. Her lips were tinted blue, and her face was pale, there was still some snow in her hair, and fresh blodd ran down one side of her jeans from where Demitri's arm had been. She rubbed her arms, trying to stop herself from shaking as she fell to the floor next to the vampire.

Every part of her was sore and aching and burning. It was hard to believe she was even cold. Alayna came over then, closing the door and drapping a coat of her bare shoulders. Kristen hadn't even realzied her teeth were chattering, and she tried to smile thankfully at the girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Keith reappeared, a blanket and a first aid kit in his hand.
"Do you know what happened?" He asked Kristen, sitting down beside Demitri and tearing the remains of the tux sleeve off the arm. He cursed, seeing the huge bite marks above his elbow and then the long teeth marks down to his hand.
"Oh god" He said, shaking his head and nearly gagging. This was clearly a werewolf bite, but a huge one.

Demitri's eyes flickered shut, the pain in his chest was gone, because Kristen was nearby, but that was all. He shook once, turning his head away from his arm, not even sure if it was still there. He didn't try to speak, didn't try to talk to his friends. He bit into his lip, as his shock subsided, he became more aware of the intense pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Alayna was sitting next to Kristen now, and was now wrapping the spare blanket around the shifter. Rubbing her hands over Kristen's arms, Alayna frowned. "You should've at least grabbed a jacket before going out there....you're lucky not to have frostbite..." she muttered as Kristen's lips slowly turned from blue to a pale pink. Alayna looked over at Keith and quickly turned her head away, seeing Demitri. "I think I'll make some hot chocolate..." She murmured before going into the kicthen.

Kristen took a shaky breath, trying to defort her frozen lungs. Instead of trying to talk, Kristen merely shook her head as an answer to Keith. She turned her eyes away from Demitri and Keith removed the torn tux. That was the pain she had felt; he had been attacked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith sighed, Demitri was basically gone at this point, and Kristen was to cold to help him right now. Sighing again, he stood up, going to the kitchen and filling a bowl with hot, soapy water and a rag.
"You don't have to watch Kristen. I'm just going to wrap his hand up to stop it bleeding, then once it does, I'm gonna have to check to see how much damage there is" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He knew vampires could have permanet damage, the scars proved that, as well as a few vampires walking around with a permanent limp, a missing finger, etc.
Taking the rag, he began to wash Demitri's arm, wincing as he did so. The depth of the bite was insane, he could see Demitri's bone, which were awful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Kristen heard Keith, but she was reluctant to leaving Demitri right now. Pulling the blanket around her tighter, Kristen dug her face into the warm cloth, not watching like Keith had suggested. She felt dizzy, and tired, and cold all in one. A combination Kristen never thought she would feel.

"Keith, do you want some?" Alayna asked, as she walked back out with two mugs of hot chocolate. She nudged Kristen gently, and the girl looked up enough to take the mug from Alayna. Kristen sighed with relief as the heat from the drink seap into her fingers. She didn't care that she would burn her tongue either as she took a healthy sip. Alayna winced, seeing Kristen cough afterwards.
"Smaller sips, Kristen. It's still hot..." Alayna murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 pm

"No, thank you" Keith responded, still bathing the injury, and sighing. Shaking his head he began to wrap the injury, hoping that the bleeding would stop soon. Carefully he wrapped another bandage around it, tightening the wrap.
"There" He said, glancing at Kristen.
"Do you want me to take him to the bedroom or just the couch?" He asked, carefully scooping Demitri up. His side ached, but he ignored it for the time being, focusing on Demitri and not his own pain. He didn't say anything, but he was worried about Demitri's arm, his nerves had been damaged and he doubted he would have complete use of his arm ever again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 pm

"Couch." Kristen whispered, not wanting Keith to strain himself by taking Demitri all the way up the stairs. Taking another gulp, Kristen sighed as the hot liquid ran through her body, heating her to the core. Still holding the mug and the blanket around her, Kristen stood up to follow Keith into the living room.

She swayed, and was grateful that Alayna was there to steady her. "Easy..." Alayna murmured, putting a hand on Kristen's back instantly. Kristen shuddered slightly and gained her balance, smiling at Alayna to show that she was alright. Right now, that was so far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Keith nodded and walked into the living room, placing Demitri, gently on the couch. Sighihg, he sat down on the opposite chair, leaving a small space on the couch for Kristen if she watned to sit with Demitri.
He sighed, rubbing his head, feeling a headache coming on. His plate of nachos was still there, and he absentmindedly ate a few, not really hungry, just eating because there was food. He glanced up, watching Kristen coming in.
"His arm is pretty messed up, there's some nerve damage" He said to her, softly. He knew Kristen was bright enough to peice it together, and he was a bit worried about her.

He turned his eyes back to Demitri, the vampire would be fine, even if he didn't have much use of his arm. He could survive, Kristen would fuss over him for a few months, drive him crazy, but it would be fine. It could be worse, he could have lost his entire arm, but now, now all he'd lose was the use of the arm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm

"He won't like that...." Kristen muttered, talking into her mug. She watched as Keith set Demitri down on the couch. That ache was slowly working it's way back into her chest, and Kristen found herself moving towards Demitri, just to avoid it from coming back. She knew he could feel it too, and right now, Kristen didn't want him in any more pain.

Sitting on the couch next to him, Kristen pulled her hand out from the now warm blankets, lacing her fingers with his un-injured hand. Her eyes were pain filled as they looked over him, and eventually she shut her eyes closed. Her whole body felt numb now, which was good. It meant that no part of her had been frozen, and the warm blood was starting to circulate through her. Demitri's cool hand dulled the numbness a bit, and Kristen smiled lightly.

Alayna came into the room slowly, sipping at her hot chocolate. Her eyes darted from Keith to Kristen as they talked, and they rested on Demitri for a moment. She frowned, rubbing her forehead gently. Then she realized what this reminded her of. "The mage..." Alayna whispered to herself. Kristen looked up, having heard Alayna, and she smirked wearingly.

"This isn't as bad as tha mage..." Kristen murmured, shaking her head at the thought. Alayna shrugged indifferently before taking another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: