Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Alayna hardly glanced up as Demitri and Kristen walked into the room. "He already has a fever..." She said quietly. "And the gash in his side probably need sticthes. I'm not sure how well the bandages held up..." Alayna held in the sigh her body almost let loose, pressing the damp washcloth against the angel's forehead.

"Well...we can't move him again.." Nicko murmured, leaning his shoulder against the wall once more. "That'll probably make it worse. Maybe we can get the nurse or someone up here?" he asked, frowning as he spoke. Medical assistance wasn't exactly his strong point, and more times then not, if he was injured, he would wrap it and let it be. No matter how severe it was.

Kristen sighed, watching Keith with concerned eyes. "This should be a fun one to explain to the nurse..." she murmured, rubbing her forehead thoughtfully.
"Is it even allowed for students to fight like this?" Nicko asked. Kristen narrowed her eyes, hearing something other than curiousity in the soilder's voice.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Demitri glanced at Nicko, and shrugged his shoulders.
"It depends" He said casually, not really answering the question. He glanced at Kristen, arching an eyebrow. He wasn't really sure what to make of Nicko, he wasn't ready to trust him yet. He glanced at Keith before shaking his head.
"The nurse won't help, she's frigging useless" The vampire said, shaking his head and frowning. "And I know healing will only make things worse. I can stitch it" He said, he had taught himself how, so he was alright with stitching up the angel, it was certainly better then letting the nurse.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 am

Alayna nodded to Demitri. "That would be better..." she murmured in agreement with him sticthing up Keith. She took a deep breath before slipping out from underneath Keith to give Demitri the room he might need.

As Alayna moved, Kristen went into the bathroom to get the first aid for Demitri. She tossed him the box before leaning against the doorframe. She crossed her arms over her chest, watching the vampire for a moment before looking out the window. The room had pretty much grown quiet, but she wasn't going to be the one to break the silence.

She looked over at Nicko who had an arm over Alayna's shoulder comfortingly. Kristen smirked, realizing the man's first day back was one filled with the chaos that could be found here at the highschool. That's why he was asking questions, Kristen thought, he doesn't like the thought of his sister in danger... This thought made the shifter chuckle, and turn her attention back to the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Demitri smiled appreciatively at Alayna, and thanked every god he knew that he had fed a bit yesterday. Catching the first aid kit, he placed it carefully on the bed beside the angel and wrinkled his noise. The scent of blood and fever was thick in the air, but probably only to him. He glanced at the others, arching an eyebrow silently at Kristen, asking her if she thought it was a good idea to have Alayna in the room while this happened. He had no idea how Keith would react or if this would even work. Plus he had no idea how this wound was going to look like.

He pulled the blankets of Keith, ignoring the groan of protest from the semi-awake, but out of it angel. Demitri carefully moved the bandages, ignoring Keith as he flinched away from his cold hands. The angel's skin was burning, which wasn't a good sign. Pulling away the sodden bandages, he realized the wound had been bleeding basically all night.
"Damnit" He grumbled, grabbing a clean, steralized pad and began to mop up the blood and the area around the wound.

Once it was clean, well as clean as it was going to get he leaned back, sighing.
"It's infected" He told Kristen, shaking his head. He could still stitch it up, but the wound would need a lot of attention. The infection definately was the cause of the fever, and the scent was still burning his nose.
Carefully he grabbed the needle and surgical thread, the wound was massive. It went up fron Keith's hip, all the way up to just below his lungs. Sighing he settled back, carefully begining to sew the huge wound shut.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Kristen caught the look in Demitri's eyes and nodded stiffly before looking at Nicko. She was thankful that the solider could catch onto what they meant. He muttered something to Alayna before ushering her out of the room. Kristen waited until she heard the click of her bedroom door before walking over to Keith.

She looked him over, shaking her head and flinched as Demitri pulled away the covers. Never had she see this much blood from the angel. Or this bad of a wound for starters. "Demitri I think he has you beat on injuries for the year..." she murmured, shaking her head again. At the news of an infection, Kristen's eyes went wide.

"How could it have gotten infected so fast? Alayna wrapped it last night..." Kristen let out a rough breath and stepped away from the bed, pacing around the room. She rubbed her forhead, the other hand on her hip as she thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Demitri watched Nicko and Alayna leave, breathing a small sigh of relief.
"Well I can see a few reasons that it would get infected. For one, it's been bleeding all night, still is. Two, who knows what's on a demon's blade, and the blade was inside him. Also, since it was wrapped outside, with people's clothing, nothing was exactly steralized, and lastly, cause someone up there hates us" He said the last one jokingly. He sighed and finished stitching. "Forty stitches" He said, leaning back again and admiring his handy work. He wasn't exactly enjoying the intense smell of illness, but the wound looked better, if that was even possible.
"Hah, yea. But if a demon hit me with his sword, it would probably break" He reminded her.

He grabbed a roll of gauze and began to wrap the injury now, using the entire roll, before grabbing a tenser bandage and repeating the process. Finally he stood, swaying a bit and yanked the blankets from the bed. The blankets were bloody and needed to be changed.
"Do you think you can make the bed if I pick him up?" He asked Kristen, knowing it would be hard for her, but he hoped she was capable.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Kristen let out a rough breath as she listened to Demitri. She shook her head, not with disbelief, but because everything made sense. No one had thought about that yesterday; not that Kristen blamed anyone. She muttered a light cursed under her breath, still pacing about the room.
"Well...they must like us a bit..." she reasoned, smirking. "We aren't dead yet...well...mostly." She added, chuckling despite herself as her eyes wandered back to the vampire.

Kristen bit her lip but nodded. "I think so...it'll just take me a bit longer than normally." she murmured, going over to Demitri's closet for clean sheets. Times like thise she was itching to get her cast off, although she was grateful for some movement in her arm. Snapping the cleaner sheets out of their folds, Kristen nodded to Keith for Demitri to pick up him. "Be gentle though.." she murmured with a wiry smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Demitri nodded. "Well angels are fairly similiar to humans, a bit" He said, carefully bending and scooping the angel in his arms. Keith was shuddering, rather violently, and his skin was burning.
"Jeez" He growled, his own icy skin was magnifying the heat, and causing Keith to try and shift around to get away from the cold. Demitri's arms carefully locked around the angel, making it impossible for him to thrash. Demitri grabbed the blanket, despite the fact that it was bloody and carefully wrapping it around the angel to try and keep him warm.

He watched Kristen, smiling.
"I don't think anyone was really thinking last night" He admitted, shaking his head. He waited for her to make the bed, the angel felt feather light to him, and he barely noticed the weight in his arms. It was one of the benifit of being a vampire. You rarely felt the weight in anything. In fact, he could lift a truck and it would proably feel abut the same weight as a light human.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

"Can you blame us though?" Kristen asked quietly, stripping the bed of the blood-soaken sheets. She tossed these to the window, wincing as she strecthed out her casted arm. Cursing herself mentally, Kristen ignored the soreness in her arm that was slowly snaking up to her shoulder as she stretched out the clean sheets. Bitting her lip, Kristen leaned over the bed to tuck the corners under the matrice before sitting up.

Blowing a strand of hair away, Kristen stood up, massaging her shoulder. "There..." she muttered, nodding to the newly made bed. "All done."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Demitri sighed and laid Keith down in the bed, carefully pulling the thick blanket over the shuddering angel.
"I don't blame anyone, I'm just saying I should've thought of it" He said, mentally kicking himself.
"Do you want me to go get Alayna, she'll probably want to see him" He muttered. He was finding the two humans to be a bit aggrivating at stressful times. He sighed, he was just aggrivated and blaming it on whomever he could.
"I'll go get them, then you and I are going to the nurse to see if we can get that off" He said, nodding at the cast.

The tall vampire pulled open the door of the dorm room, seeing Nicko and Alayna standing, anxiously in the hallway.
"Hey" He called, gesutring for them to enter the room. He stepped back inside, grinning warily at Kristen.
"I need to go hunting tonight" He muttered, smiling at her. When Demitri hunted with Kristen, he only went after animals, but tonight he needed something stronger, more satisfying, so he'd go alone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:41 pm

"You were in half a rage last night." Kristen said. "How could you have thought of anything else?" She asked, resting against the window sill as Demitri left the room to get the sibilings. She rubbed her face in the moment she had alone, looking up quickly as Nicko and Alayna walked back into the room.

Alayna's eyes fell on Kristen before flickering to Keith. Kristen tried to smile. "He'll be alright." she said quietly. "Demitri sticthed him up, so it should stop the bleeding." Alayna nodded, a smiling threathening the corner of her frown.
Nicko resumed his spot against the wall, not to far from Kristen. The only part of him that moved really were his eyes. If Kristen hadn't noticed his chest rising and falling, she would have mistaken him for a statue after a while.

Looking back at Demitri, Kristen smirked. "So long as you managed not to piss off another mage." she said, narrowing her eyes teasingly. "Or a demon for that matter..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes at Kristen.
"Come on then" He muttered, gesturing for her to follow, but pausing for a moment as his cell phone rang.
"Hello?" He answered, not bothering to check who was calling. Frowning he listened, before switing to Russan.
No, everything's fine. Well Keith was attacked by a demon, but I'm fine He shook his head, forgetting Alexi couldn't see it.
Yea, I'm coming up for Christmas, with Kristen and Keith. Why? Oh, yea for sure. No the human is going home I believe. Or something, I don't fully understand. Yea? Alright, Uh, I was going to try to get tickets for the first week of december. We don't have exams, and we have close to a week off. Not that I care. Yea I was thinking that too. He sighed and flicked the phone shut. Smiling a bit at Kristen.
"Come on, let's see if that cast can come off" He said with a small smile.

Keith shifted in the bed, wrapping the blankets tighter around himself. He felt a bit better, but he figured that was due to the warmer blanket Demitri had put on the bed. He sighed, still half asleep, he didn't make an effort to talk, his mouth was far to dry for that. His eyes stayed tightly shut, and his breathing was fairly rapid. He still felt sick, and all he wanted to do was sleep, but he couldn't. He was to tired to actually fall asleep. So tired he was wide awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Kristen sighed, following Demitri as he left the room. They hardly got halfway down the hallway before his phone rang. She rolled her eyes, hearing him answer it. She stood and turned around, holding her casted arm against her chest.

Her heart fell, hearing the vampire switch to Russian. "Now what?" she asked, forcing her voice to stay level and unintersted. He was acting like nothing was wrong, which meant either it was, or there was something wrong. Sometimes, Kristen couldn't tell. She walked with him anway, menatly reminding herself that he was going to teach her some Russian if they were to spend Christmas together.

Alayna sat down on the bed gingerly beside the angel. He looked so pale...Gently, she passed a hand over his cheek. He still had a fever. She muttered something under her breath, shaking her head. Her mind wouldn't think straight to save her life right now. Alayna hardly had to glance up to know her brother was watching. It was bothering her now.
"Are you going to continue to stare or say something?" she asked.
"What can I say?" was the mono-tone reply. Alayna cursed herself silently before rolling her eyes and turning away from her brother. She knew that tone in his voice...but she didn't like what it meant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen.
"Huh? Oh, Alexi was just asking me what the palns for Christmas were. He's at the cabin setting stuff up. He sort of jumps the gun, so he just wanted to know stuff" He explained, smiling.
"Nothings wrong" He said, laughing lightly. Nothing was wrong, but he knew Kristen was probably worried cause she couldn't understand the conversation he was having with his brother.
"You really need to learn some Russia, if you're coming back with me.I suppose it's up to me to teach you" He commented, more to himself then to her. He wrapped his arms around her, leading the way towards the nurse's office, knocking once on the door before swinging it open.

Keith heard Alayna muttering something then talking to Nicko. He flicked his eyes open for a moment, but closed them again against the brightness of the room. He grumbled and buried his face against the pillow. not wanting to be awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Kristen narrowed her eyes as she looked at the vampire, as if debating whether he was telling her the full truth or not. After a few seconds, the look disappeared and Kristen nodded, leaning into his arm as it wrapped around her. "If you say so..." she murmured, cringing as she held her arm. Her forarm felt numb, but she was trying her best to ignore it.
"I was just about to tell you that." Kristen said, smirking. "I don't know anyone else who could teach me Russian at such short notice." she teased, knowing he was only talking to himself. Hey, he said it out loud, so it was far game. Kristen took a deep breath as Demitri swung the door open to the nurses office. She had been here too many times to start of the year...

Alayna's eyes went wide, seeing Keith looking at her. It was only for a moment, and Alayna realized the blinds were still open. The afternoon sun was turning the room a bright gold. "Nicko, close the blinds a bit..." she half asked, nodding to the window.
Nicko pushed himself away from the wall, pulling the blinds so that the light was redirected to the other side of the room. It wouldn't bother Keith that much anymore. Nicko glanced out the window for a moment. They had about two or three hours before sunset. Nicko shook his head, Alayna's words coming back to him. Don't wait too long to tell them either... Sometimes, he hated it when she was right.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Sure, we can start whenever you want love" He said, smiling at the nurse who sighed and glanced at Kristen.
Demitri released Kristen and sat down on one of the beds in the room, watching the nurse with cautious eyes. He didn't particularly trust the woman and he didn't like the idea of her touching Kristen.
"What can I do for you?" The woman asked Kristen, ignoring the anxious vampire, which was fairly hard, considering that the vampire was glaring at her.

Keith's eyes opened again as the sun was redirected and he pushed himself up, yawning as he did so. Blinkng, he raised one of his hands to his eyes and rubbed. He knew Alayna would probably freak out at his movements, but he shrugged it off. He wanted to shower, so bad, but he was so cold. He reached down, wrapping the blankets around his bare shoulders and yawned.
"Morning" He said, his voice soft and hoarse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Kristen shrugged innocently at the nurse, and held her arm up. "I want it off. I'll keep it in a sling if I have to, but I can't deal with it anymore..." she said calmly, as if she were talking to a friend, and not a nurse. Or she was being sarcastic, which was high possible, considering Kristen, and how often she came to the nurse. She didn't exactly like the lady, but she did a fair job from time to time. Right now, she was avoiding explaining her entire reason for getting the cast removed.

Although shifters were like humans, they healed quickly. Where it would take a month for a human to recover from a broken bone, it only took Kristen about a week, depending on the break. Since she had broken this bone before, it healed faster. Her arm wasn't completely healed yet, but she needed the cast off as soon as possible.

Alayna let out a deep breath of relief. "Take it easy...." Alayna murmured. "Demitri just sticthed up your side, so try not to move too much..." She knew the angel probably wasn't going to sit completely still...but maybe it was just Demitri who was like that. "Feeling any better than yesterday?" she asked, trying to keep most of the worry out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

The nurse sighed and glanced from Demitri to Kristen.
"Tenser bandage and sling" She mumbled, taking the shifter's arm. Carefully she set it in front of her, and set about removing the cast with a special saw. It took awhile, but soon Kristen's arm was free, clean and re-wrapped in a tenser bandage. She had a lot more use of her arm now.
"Give it a couple of days, then you can take it out of the bandage and sling" She said, fixing the sling around the girl and carefully placing her arm in it. She glanced at Demitri, who had been anxiously watching the process.

Demitri smiled his thanks, rather stiffly, before nodding to her and standing up. He slid from the room, not saying anything to the nurse. He wanted to get back to the others, mainly so that he could check on Keith, but also just get away from the nurse.

Keith glanced at Alayna. "A bit" He mumbled, he remembered Demitri being in here, but he didn't remember much after that. He coughed, violently, wincing at the pain in his side. He glanced at Alayna, "Can I have some water" He asked, still shivering. He was more aware of being sick now, but he didn't fully comprehend much beyond that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Kristen bit her lip as the nurse set to working her arm free from the cast. "Must I have the bandage?" she muttered under her breath, more to herself then the nurse. Kristen kept quiet though, looking over at Demitri with a light smirk. He looked ready to launch at the nurse if Kristen so much as winced under the women's touch. For a moment, Kristen debated testing that theory, but she dismessed it quietly as the women finished.
If she noticed the shaky sticthes in Kristen's arm, the nurse said nothing. Kristen let out a small breath in relief before nodding the nurse. "Uh huh." she said, bitting back her sarcasim. "Thanks." she added before following Demitri out of the room. Once the door was closed, Kristen let her shoulders drop. "Bandage and the sling. Really?" she rolled her eyes, relaxing her arm and letting it rest in the sling at her chest.

Alayna cringed as Keith coughed. "Yea sure." she said, reaching over the for the bottle she had opened yesterday. "Need me to hold it?" she asked quietly, wondering if the angel was strong enough yet or not. She didn't mind it at all.
"Alayna, where's your cell?" Nicko asked suddenly. Alayna blinked at the question.
"Um...." she thought for a moment before shaking her head. "I think still in Keith and Kristen's room..." she murmured. Memory told her that was the last place she had it. Alayna nodded again, and her brother left the room to retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes at Kristen.
"Better then the cast" He said, walking down the hallway and pausing as he saw Nicko.
"Hey" He called, watching the human with a curious expression. He still didn't know what to make of the human, and he was still a bit jumpy from being in the nurse's office, not to mention the night before. He paused outside of Kristen's and Keith's room, having beaten Nicko to the door. He leaned against the wall, watching Nicko with a confused expression. He wasn't sure why he felt so weird about the human, but something was definately getting to him.

Keith smiled, "I can hold it" He said, holding out his hand. He hated being weak like this, it really drove him crazy. He took the bottle of water and tilted it back so that he could drink the water. It took a lot more effort then he let on, mainly cause he didn't want Alayna to worry, not any more then she already was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:33 pm

"Yea I guess so..." Kristen murmured. She looked up seeing Nicko walking down the hallway towards her room. She frowned at Demitri, wondering what was buggin him. The next thing she knew, Demitri was already at the door. Rolling her eyes, Kristen caught up and smiled at Nicko.
"What's going on?" she asked, looking from Demitri to Nicko.
Nicko smiled lightly. "Alayna said she left her cell phone in your room. I was just getting it." he explained, looking from the shifter to the vampire. Kristen nodded and opened the door to her room, leaving it open for the boys as she walked in herself.
Sure enough, Alayna's phone was still laying on the floor from yesterday. Closing it, Kristen lobbed it towards the soilder who caught it effortlessly.
"Thanks." he said before walking back down the hallway to make a call. Kristen stood in the room with her good hand on her hip, looking at Demitri.
"I saw that." she said quietly once she was sure Nicko was farther down the hallway.

Alayna nodded and handed the bottle over to Keith. She looked over her shoulder, hearing Nicko's voice muffled by the closed door. He was talking to someone on the phone. Hopefully it was her father; he needed to tell their family he was alright. Though, Alayna prayed Nicko had some sense to leave out the details. "Better?" she asked Keith quietly, her hands folded in her lap as she looked him over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Demitri watched Nicko and nodded his head. To those who didn't know the vampire, he seemed completely fine with Nicko. He watched the human leave before flopping on the bed. His keen hearing caught the sound of Nicko's voice, as well as the person's with whom he was talking.
"Just something about him feels off to me" The vampire said with a shrug. "He doesn't like it here, that much is odvious, and he doesn't trust us, at all" He murmured to her softly. Still focusing on the conversation.
"I dunno, maybe I'm just over analyzing" He said with a casual shrug, but he was frowning none the less.

Keith handed the bottle back to Alayna.
"Yea" The angel responded, letting his hand fall back onto the bed, immediatly burying himself back in the blankets again. He shivered, still feverish.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:53 pm

Kristen took a deep breath. "No, you're just not analyzing it from his point of view." She said quietly, walking over to the bed to sit next to him. "He probably feels off to you because he's just like Alayna. You've gotten so used to her, that he seems different, when in reality he's the same." Kristen looked at him for a moment before her eyes darted to the open door. She could near Nicko, but only a few words that he was saying.
"Considering the fact that we had a demon attack, in which is little sister was nearly killed, I don't blame him for not liking this place. Or trusting us for that matter." She said, bringing her eyes back to the vampire. "Alayna wasn't badly hurt, but it didn't look like that before I cleaned her up." she added, shaking her head.

Alayna nodded, taking the bottle from Keith, capping it and placing it back on the bedside table. She frowned, the whole bed practically shook with Keith's shudder. She rubbed her forehead, sighing as her mind drew a blank again. Alayna felt like she was in a fog. She couldn't follow any line of though to a clear end. For that matter, she couldn't think too much at all.
Nicko came back into the room, handing Alayna her closed cellphone. "Talk to Dad?" she asked. Nicko shook his head. "Jerry." he answered rubbing the back of his neck. Alayna waited for a moment, speaking once her brother elasped into silence. "Annnd?" she asked. Nicko sighed, looking up at his sister. He looked tired, Alayna realzied.
"And it's all settled. He took the story I gave him, and he's going to tell Dad. They'll probably want me home first thing after." Nicko muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Demitri sighed and glanced at Kristen.
"More then that. Don't tell me you don't notice it as well" He mumbled, sitting on the bed and sighihg. He wasn't sure why he felt this way, but it was different from his feelings about Alayna, and despite Kristen's comments, he still felt uncomfortable around the human. It was a lot harder then he let on. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, shaking his head a bit.
"I dunno" He mumbled, more to himself then anything else. He refused to believe that this feeling was just because of him not being used to Nicko.

Keith yawned and pulled the blankets over him, zoning out Nicko and Alayna's conversation. He had a gut feeling that something was going to happen that he wouldn't like, but he couldn't stress himself out about that right now. He sighed and sort of buried his head under the pillow, lying on his uninjured side and waiting for something to happen or for him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Kristen sighed and leaned her back against the wall as she sat on the bed. "He seems familiar too me," she admitted. "But it's nothing bad I think." she murmured thoughtfully. One thing Kristen could understand that Demitri couldn't was the workings of a human family. To her, Nicko just seemed like a protective older brother.

Alayna moved from the bed as Keith moved. She wasn't sure if he was going to sleep or not, but she wanted him to be comfortable. She looked over at Nicko, waiting for him to continue. The soilder remained quiet, and it unsettled Alayna more than she could reason. He was holding something from her... Alayna stared a moment longer and Nicko caught her eye.
"I want you to come back home." he said
"Why?" Alayna asked, anxiety creeping into her system. Nicko sighed, glancing at Keith before pulling Alauna out into the hallway with him.
"Why? Alayna look at yourself! You were nearly killed and you want to stay here?" Nicko asked fiercly. Alayna could tell he was holding back the majority of his anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: