Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Kristen let her gaze fall to the floor for a moment. She firgured Antonio had been killed. Taking a small breath, Kristen picked her head back up and nodded as Vlad explained. "That would make some sense..." Kristen murmured. "So far, all other shifters I know can only shift into one animal, whereas I shift into two. Somewhat of a bonus for him."

Running her fingers through her hair again, Kristen shook her head. "I think Luke wants Demitri out of the picture." she murmured. "Demitri said that werewolf came out of nowhere, and disappeared the second after the attack. I was told by other werewolfs that the ring has somewhat of a controling power to the magic..."

Kristen looked over to the living room, shaking her head and letting her arms drop back to her side. "And if that's the case, Luke wanting Demitri dead. We have a problem...and I'm not going to sit here and do nothing like he'll want me to." Kristen added, quietly so that only Vlad would hear, her eyes darting to the living room where Demitri was sitting.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Vlad cursed, he hadn't thought of it that way.
"You can't risk yourself though Kristen. You have to take into account Demitri's reactions in all this" He said.
"You know the pain in your chest every time your apart from Demitri? Or how you know when he's in pain? It's the same with him. Imagine how he'd react if Luke got ahold of you or something? He'd do everything in his power to get you back, even if it meant dying" He said, warning her.
"So, even if you can't stay in one place, it would be better for both you and Demitri" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Please Kristen, you saw how his arm got torn apart? Well imagine that but way worse. That'll be what happens if you aren't careful" He knew he was being callous, but he didn't want to see is youngest brother torn apart by werewolves trying to save his grilfriend.
"Sven, myself and Alexi will stay here, help keep you guys safe, and I'm not denying you your right to fight, I'm just asking that you keep the fight on our own territory, don't go seek them out. particularly if Luke does have this ring, because in his presence you wouldn't be helpful but the opposite"

Demitri sighed, looking up at the closed kitchen door. He was wondering what was going on, and was confsued. He was in pain now, as Sven was playing with the bite, which hurt, because it was above his elbow and he had feeling there. Alexi was fussing over him, which he didn't mind at all, how hever he did wish it was Kristen, but he was used to his brother being a worry wart.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 am

Kristen growled, turning her attention away from Vlad, pacing in front of the fridge as he spoke. She listened to him, though at the moment she wished she was deaf. She felt caged. Cages never worked well for her. She hated the feeling. She did her best to hold back the tigress that wanted to get out of her right now. All Kristen wanted to do now, was run. She was restless.

Vlad was right. Everything he said made such a good point, Kristen had no argument. Luke had the ring, there was no doubt; she had seen it. If Kristen tried to go up against him, it would be pointless. She wouldn't be able to shift. The thought of not being able to shift, the memory of the feeling sent ice through Kristen and she shuddered. The fear cooled her down, and Kristen stopped pacing.

She didn't look back at Vlad though, she kept her head down. Sighing with defeat, Kristen merely nodded in agreement before rummaging around for something to eat. Finding eggs in fridge, Kristen smiled. Scrambled eggs she could do. "Hey Alayna, Keith!" Kristen called, pulling out the carton and searching for a frying pan.

Alayna looked up from her painting. She was laying on the floor in Keith's room, her notebook open to a blanket page that was now wet with paint. Abstract again. Hearing Kristen, Alayna looked over at Keith with a light shrug before walking out of the room and downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:13 am

Vlad sighed. He knew he was asking a lot of Kristen, but he was glad that she understood. Sighing, he slipped out of the kitchen, walking back into the living room and checking on Demitri. Demitri was leaned against Alexi and Sven was poking and prodding Demitri's injured arm.
How is it? He asked Sven, standing beside him and looking over his shoulder to see the extent of the injury.
Not good. He probably won't have any use of his fingers or wrist Sven said, shaking his head and leaning back. He was trying to clean the wound as best he could, and thankfully, Demitri had gotten used to this last time
Damn, damn, damn Vlad said, looking at Alexi, whom was supporting Demitri's weight as the younger vampire retreated further into his mind, probably to avoid the pain
It's the worst injury he's had, except for maybe that mage attack at school, but it's only in one location, so hopefully he'll adjust Alexi murmured, looking up at Vlad. The brothers turned, watching Alayna walk down thto Kristen, sitting down on , sittie stairs. Keith was following, looking exahusted.
"Morning" The three echoed, watching them walk into the kitchen.

Yawning, Keith slid from the bed, following behind Alayna, after Kristen called. Sighing, he walked down the stairs, looking suprised at the sight of the four brothers on the couch. He was relieved to see Sven working on Demitri's arm, and was also relieved just to see them in general.
"Hey" He responded, walking into the kitchen after Alayna and shutting the door behind him.
"Morning" He murmured sitting down on one of the bar stools and leaning forward on the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Kristen winced as Vlad left, throwing her fist into one of the cabinets in her frustration and anger. She sighed at the pain that shot up her arm, and she flexed her fingers. Good, she hadn't broken anything...well...except the cabinet door. It was dented, and the wood was splintered, but it could be repaired.

Looking down at her knuckles, Kristen sighed. She's scrapped two of them, and one was bleeding; they were probably all bruised. Reaching for a small dishtowel, Kristen wet it, wrapping it around her knuckles before Alayna and Keth came into the kicthen. She smiled, and nodded, putting the pan on the stove.

"Want some breakfast?" She asked, as Keith took a seat. Alayna's eyes wandered to the rag around Kristen's hand, before up at the cabinet the shifter was walking away from. She bit her lip, somehow knowing that Kristen was more angry then she was letting on.

"Sure..." Alayna said slowly, slidding into a seat next to Keith. "Whatcha making?" she asked, watching as Kristen cracked a few egss into a bowl.
"Scrambled eggs. Sound good?" Kristen asked, her back to the couple. Alayna looked at Keith before nodding to Kristen. She had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Vlad sighed and shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.
Damn He glanced down at the basically passed out Demitri, before turning his attention to Sven, who was now carefully bandaging Demitri's arm. He sat down on the chair opposite his brothers. He looked over at the kitchen, before back around the cabin, and sighed. He knew he had done the right thing giving it to Kristen and Demitri, though they definately needed to make some changes.

Keith yawned.
"I'm not really hungry, but I'll have some juice" He said, standing up and walking over to the fridge. Pulling it open he grabbed a fruit juice box. He sighed and walked back over to his chair from before.
"Everything alright?" He asked, meaning both her and Demitri. He sighed, wondering what the brothers were talking about, mainly because the brothers only spoke Russian, and were very protective over their injured sibling right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Kristen inhaled sharply, having tried to pick up the pan with her injured hand. Her bruised knuckles didn't let her have much grip on the handle. It clattered back to the stove, and Kristen cursed. "Yea?" she looked over at Keith, having not exactly heard what the angel had asked her.

Alayna jumped before stepping around the counter and pulling Kristen from the stove. "Maybe you should sit down for a minute..." Alayna murmured. Kristen sighed, muttering to herself before looking back at Keith.

"Uh, not really." Kristen said as Alayna cooked. "I talked to Vlad, and he said they would stay until things cooled down a bit. I told him that Luke might be after Demitri, and he wasn't too happy about that...and he bascially put me on house arrest." Kristen muttered the last part with anger in her voice and she flexed her fingers.

Unwrapping her hand, Kristen frowned at the dried blood and her red nuckles. Taking a short breath, Kristen clenched her hand into a fist before looking back at Keith with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Keith frowned.
"Well, no offence, but house arrest makes sense" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He knew Kristen didn't want to hear that, but her health and Demitri's were intertwined and if Demitri was laid up, it just made sense for Kristen to keep safe and at home and not stress himself out.
"Sorry" He mumbled, taking a sip of his juice. He kept his eyes trained on the counter, not hungry at all.
"I know you probably don't want to hear it, but it does make sense. I mean, for Demitri's sake, and yours. I can't imagine what would happen to him if you ended up getting caught by Luke or somethihg" He shuddered and took another sip of juice.

Demitri was aware of his brothers talking, the pain above his elbow and nothing below it. It was weird, and aggrivating all at the same time. He could smell eggs cooking, but he didn't like it. Wrinkling his nose, he heard his brothers laughing, probably at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 pm

"Thanks, Keith." Kristen muttered. "I'm glad we all agree." the sacrasim was thick in her voice, Krsiten's automatic default whenever she was angry. When Alayna handed her a plate, Kristen ate as to not offend the girl. Now, she didn't feel that hungry. Once she was done, Kristen half tossed her plate to the sink before leaving Alayna and Keith in the kicthen.

Alayna sighed as Kristen left, stirring her eggs around her plate absentmindedly. She looked up at Keith as she bit her lip. "So basically, this Luke guy wants Demitri out of the way to get at Kristen?" she asked, frowning slightly as she spoke.

Kristen stopped in the living room on her way upstairs to check on Demitri. Looking at Sven, then Alexi she asked "How's he doing?" her eyes fell back on the youngest vampire, and she inhaled deeply. He was still in pain, that much she knew, it was sort of habbit for her to ask.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm

"Whatever. I forgot that whenever your annoyed we have to make sure to completely agree with you" Keith snapped at Kristen, his own temper showing. He watched her leave the room, shaking his head in annoyance.
"Yea, sounds like it" He said, moderating his tone a bit for Alayna's sake.
"I dunno everything, but I guess something like that. I'd ask Vlad, but Kristen might bite my head off" His tone turned sharper at the last statement. Keith rarely got annoyed, but when he did it, it definately showed. Shaking his head, he slumped forward on the counter, relaxing.

Demitri watched opened his eyes as Kristen came in. Looking at her with a confused expression.
"He's been better" Alexi responded, shifting as Demitri slid, exausted, off the couch and walked, looking dazed over to Kristen. He wanted to hover around her right now, he was still completely zoned out, so he was almost zombie like.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Alayna winced at Keith's tone. That was something she'd never experienced; Keith being so agrivated. She sighed, dejectedly, nodding to Keith, not wanting to say anything that would upset the angel further. Not bothering to finish her breakfast, Alayna scrapped off the remaining eggs into the garbage before cleaning her dishes.

Kristen forced her anger away as Demitri stood up to walk over to her. She intercepted him half way, and pushed him gently back to sitting on the couch. "You need to rest." She murmured to him quietly, knowing he had probably been told that a hundred times now. She didn't exactly like the condition he was in now, and it fueled her hate against Luke. Kristen took a deep breath, shaking her head.

Looking up at Alexi and Sven before over at Vlad, Kristen asked "Did you tell them?" It was probably best if everyone was on the same page. She stood next to Demitri, not exactly wanting to sit down right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Vlad sighed and watched Demitri fall, gracefully, back onto the couch. His dark eyes shut, but he stayed facing Kristen, wanting to be near her. His head slumped over hitting Alexi's shoulder, and then resting there.
"No, I haven't told them. It's your story to tell, but I'm sure they overheard us talking in the kitchen" He murmured, watching as both Alexi and Sven nodded. Sighing, he looked at Demitri, frowning. Besides being in a zombie like state, Demitri just looked ill.
"Is this all from his arm?" He asked Sven, in english for Kristen's sake.
"I-I dunno. I didn't think his arm was that bad, but if the werewolf's bite injected something into his blood stream" He shrugged and shok his head.
"Kristen, did you see anything around Demitri when you found him?" He asked, looking worried.

Keith sighed and slumped forward on the table, listening to the gentle murmur of voices. Sighing again, he wondered if Demitri was alright, things seemed to be escelating in the living room, and he wondered how Demitri's health was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Kristen nodded to Vlad, glad that the other's had over heard. She didn't want to re-tell the story again. It was like ripping off a half-healed scabbed each time she told it. Hearing what Sven was saying sent fear through Kristen and she reached over to brushed a hand through Demitri's hair. Kristen sighed and shook her head.

"I-I don't remember." she said, honestly. It had been too cold for her to stay in one place for too long, and she had just wanted to get Demitri back to the house. "What could a werewolf inject through a bite?" Kristen asked, quietly, her eyes still on Demitri, worried now.

Once the dishes were clean, Alayna dried her hands off, looking over at Keith. Her shoulder's fell slightly, and she didn't give much thought into wrapping her arms around him."He'll be alright." Alayna murmured. "Demitri always bounces back quickly. He's been through worse than this too." she spoke quietly, rubbing Keith's arm soothingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

"Any number of things. Both vampires and werewolves inject venom when they bite, by choice. Werewolf venom is what changes someone into a werewolf, and well, it's not exactly good for vampires. Same with our venom for them. If this werewolf managed to inject some venom into Demitri, he's reacting to it, and he'll be sick for awhile" He said, sighing. Thankfully it wasn't enough venom to harm his brother, much, but it was like having a bad cold or sickness and he'd be laid up for a few days, at the very least.

"I know" Keith murmured, resting his head on the table, smiling a bit, despite himself, at Alayna's arms being around his back. He sighed, shaking his head and sitting up a bit, taking another sip of his juice box and finishing it. He listened for a moment, the vampires were speaking english now and he could ovehear them now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Kristen relaxed at that. If Demitri would just be sick, she could handle that. "That might have been possible..." Kristen murmured. "I felt like I was going to be sick when I realized Demitri had been attacked." she said, remembering the feeling and the pain she had recieved. Kristen sighed, rubbing her temples before pacing around the living room restlessly.

Alayna smiled lightly, pulling herself away from Keith as he sat up and finished the juice. Now she could hear the vampries talking in the living room. She sighed, rubbing Keith's arm again before leaving the kicthen. She peeked into the living room, smiling at the brothers and waving lightly. "Haven't seen you two in a while." Alayna murmured, nodding to Vlad and Sven. Her eyes followed Kristen for a moment before looking at Demitri. "Will he be alright?" she asked, genuially concerned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Vlad looked up at Kristen, as did Sven.
"Well then, I would suspect it is werewolf venom" He murmured, looking up as Alayna stuck her head in.
"He'll recover" He said, smiling a bit at Kristen, before turning his attention back to Demitri.
"Do you want us to move him upstairs?" Alexi asked Kristen. It was easier for them to move Demitri, as he was completely zoned out now. He looked up at Kristen expectantly.
"Also, Kristen, seeing as Vlad, mysself and Alexi will be moving back and forth between your home and ours, we'll have to show you how to clean and wrap this" He said, nodding at Demitri's arm.
"Of course, we'll stay the rest of the day, if you don't mind?"

Keith followed Alayna, looking into the living room, shaking his head at the limp vampire on the couch.
"Hey" He said to Vlad and Sven, both whom smiled and nodded at him.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=365
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-