Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"I have a really bad headache..." Alayna murmured to Keith. Kristen watched Demitri leave with a slight frown on her face. She took a deep breath, looking from Keith to Alayna with her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

"There's a bedroom upstairs." Kristen said quietly. "Do you want to go lay down?" Alayna opened her eyes slowly and looked over at Kristen. Her gaze fell when Kristen met it, and Alayna nodded. Taking a deep breath, Kristen stood up as Alayna went to move. "Take it easy...there's no rush..." Kristen murmured as Alayna held her head again.

Biting her lip, Kristen put her hand back on Alayna's shoulder, ignoring the draining she now felt to help the girl stand up. Alayna let out a deep breath looking at the staircase Demitri had just disappeared up to. "I think I'm alright." Alayna murmured. Kristen nodded, knowing she would be with the energy she now had.

"First door on your left." Kristen told her, watching as Alayna headed up the stairs slowly. Once she was out of sight, Kristen collapsed against the sofa, muttering angrily in Russian and cursing a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Demitri sighed and sat down on the bed, towel drying his hair as he heard Alayna come up stairs. He sighed and shook his head, spraying water everywhere by accident. He heard Kristen muttering in Russian downstairs and sighed. It was gone be a long day. The joy of the morning had worn off it seemed, which sucked, considering he was still over the moon about getting the cabin and realizing that he and Kristen were moving to Russia, which was beyond exciting for him.

Keith ran his fingers through his hair.
"I think I need to go lie down" He said, smiling half-heartedly at Kristen before walking slowly up the stairs and sighed. He walked into his room and shut the door, lying down in his bed and burying his face in his pillow. How could this be happening again? Everything had been going so well, and now her memory was basically gone again.

Demitri walked down the stairs, seeing only Kristen there.
"Hey" He said, his hair still sopping wet as he sat down on the couch, taking Alayna's spot.
"You alright??" He asked, sighing and looking at her with a small sigh. She didn't look to impressed and guessed he had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Kristen hardly moved as Keith left, and she tried to nod. Just the thought of moving at all sent a wave of nausea over her. She held her head with a hand that felt numb, and an arm that felt like a lead weight. How much had Alayna taken? Kristen had pretty much fallen silent when Keith left, and she had nearly fallen asleep when Demitri showed up.

She looked over at him with sad eyes, and a tired face. Even in her tired mind, she seemed to notice pointless things about him. His hair was still wet....the shirt he wore expressed how well toned he was...there was some concern in his eyes, but Kristen had a feeling his mind was elsewhere. Kristen sighed and shook her head at his question as her answer.

Her body moved on impusle, and she rested her head on his legs, curling up onto the couch and tossing the blanket over her. She sighed again, rubbing her temple and shaking her head. She wasn't even sure what to say right now.

Alayna held her head as she walked into the room Kristen had told her. She wasn't surprised to see that her bags were near the bed, empty. Kristen's energy had dulled her headache a bit, and Alayna was able to think a little clearer. Not that it helped any; she still felt tired. Shivering, Alayna rubbed her arms before laying down on the bed. The minute her head hit the pillow, she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Demitri winced, she looked really exahusted which wasn't good. She hadn't been tired when he had gone upstairs, or had she?
Sighing he wrapped the blanket around her and scooped her up, cradling her in his arms, and kissing her forehad as he did so. He didn't ask her what was wrong, though he was concerned. Sighing he stroked her hair softly, just holding her for now, in their house. He smiled at the thought, their house. Sighing he kissed her forehead and sighed again. He rubbed his hand over her back, having turned her on her side, letting her bury her face against his chest. Something was odviously wrong with her, and he was getting more and more stressed out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Kristen knew of everything Demitri was doing, even if she didn't show it. She felt his arm wrap around her as he moved her effortlessly. She smiled lightly at his kisses, and she heard everytime he sighed. Forcing her eyes open as Demitri finally set her in one postion and she looked up at his face.

She could see the concern in his face, and it made her smile. Kristen pulled a hand from the blanket to pass it lightly over his face. "I'm ok love. Alayna just took a little more out of me then I realized." she said quietly. Though she didn't tell him about the headache. The last time she had a headache this bad, was when Alayna had taken her gift. That, Demitri didn't need to worry about.

Alayna's sleep wasn't peaceful. She kept having the same dream, over and over, no matter how many times she woke up and fell back asleep. Always the same, and Alayna had the worst feeling in her gut that she knew what was going on.
It was dark. Pitch black, she couldn't see the nose on her face. She reached out in every direction, and only ever met with a brick wall. Each time she reached for one, the space grew smaller. Panic swelled within her, and she kicked, punched, and threw herself at the walls in an attempt to break free.
Then the pain brought through. She could hear the ringing over swords as metal clashed against metal, and it burned. Her arms burned, her legs burned, her head felt like it would be torn in two-

Waking up for the thrid time, Alayna sat bolt up-right, breathing heavy. Her headache was gone now, and Alayna looked over at her clock; she had been sleeping for nearly an hour and a half. Sighing, Alayna ran her fingers through her hair. She inhaled sharply, her arms still burning.

Pushing back her sleeves, Alayna's face went white. Along her arms, in the same places that had burned in her dream, Alayna had thin, long white scars. Heart racing, Alayna reached up to pass her finger over the light scars. When had she gotten these?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Demitri frowned, he didn't like that. He wasn't fond of Alayna's gift, she had exahusted Kristen on more then one occasion, and it made him irritated. Sighing, he stroked her hair, "Okay love" he murmured, sighing and grabbing the TV remote. Flicking the TV on, he turned to a special channel, it was the vampire sports channel and low and behold Russia was playing Spain. Sighing he settled down, the volume turned down so low that only someone with supernatural hearing could hear it. He cheered silently, not moving at all, accept to rubb her back absentmindedly.
"This is Russia, my team" He said, "The one I want to play for" He murmured, explaining to her. It was almost impossible to see the players, unless of course you had vampire eyes, or you used a special setting. At the actual games, they had special TVs that showed the action slowed down.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 am

Kristen sighed as Demitri stroked her hair, smiling at his cold touch. She pulled the blankets around her tighter, and rolled onto her side to face the T.V. With her eyes closed, she never realized when Demitri turned it on. Since he kept the volume low, it wasn't until he explained what was going on, that Kristen opened her eyes to see.

To her, all she saw was a green feild. She could see the crowds cheering, and the scoreboard changing once in a while, but that was about it. Any other day, she could have called out her hawk eyes to watch the game, but right now Kristen hardly had the strength. "Who they playing?" Kristen mumbled tiredly, closing her eyes again since she couldn't really watch, or hear what they were saying.

Alayna fell asleep again, and the dreams came back.
It was the same as before, only this time, she was let out of her dark imprisonment, and she fell onto soft grass. Her vision was blurry, and Alayna could just make out a tall boy walking towards her. Every part of her wanted to stand up and rush to him, but she was too dizzy to move. She called him, and watched as he fell from her sight. Alayna heard herself scream his name again, and her body found the energy to move and run to him.
She collasped on the ground beside him, starring, horrified at the blood that pooled around him. "No-No, you can't die." Alayna heard herself mumble. "No, Ke-

"Keith!" Alayna woke up with the name rolling from her mouth, and she quickly covered it, not sure how loud she had been. In her dream, she had practically screamed. Now she remembered where the scars came from. Holding her head, Alayna fell back against her bed, her breathing heavy. It hadn't been a dream, it was a memory. "Keith." Alayna said, quietly this time, tossing the blankets from and to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am

Demitri smiled and let her cuddle against him. He could hear, and see how tired she was.
"Spain" He said, still absentmindedly running his fingers through her hair.
"I'll have to give the Russian coach a call on of these days, let him know I'm interested" He said with a small grin. He turned his attention back to the game, knowing that it would be him out there soon, which was a fairly exciting thought. He leaned forward, kissing her lightly, before turning his attention back to the game. He turned his head upstairs, rather suddenly, hearing Alayna yelling out Keith's name. He heard her door open, and glanced up the stairs. She was awake, but seemed fine, so he made no move to go up the stairs. He sighed, and turned his attention back to the game, cursing as Spain scored.

Keith looked up rather startled, looking around and sighing and shaking his head. He was probably just dreaming. He pulled the blankets over him, burying himself in his pillows. It was a habit he had developed when he had fallen. When Keith slept, he buried himself in the pillows.
Keith? Keith? Damnit wake up Gabriel's voice echoed in his mind.
No, what do you want? Keith asked, mentally awake, though phsycailly he was still sleeping.
To thank you. What you did in the fall, getting rid of that demon. We owe you. I'm sorry about your injury, I wish we could heal it He laughed and shook his head.
I didn't do it for you. I did it for her Keith grumbled, not even acknowledging the whole 'healing' thing. Angel magic couldn't heal him,
Well still. We, as in Heaven owes you. That demon was getting to be a problem Gabriel said, withdrawing and letting Keith fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:59 pm

"Spain any good?" she asked quietly. Unlike Demitri, Kristen didn't exactly keep stats when it came to international sports. Back at the school, however, was a different story, only because it was a smaller league. Kristen smiled in her half sleep as Demitri kissed her. She opened her eyes to look at him for a moment, but her attention was caught by Alayna.

The girl barrled halfway down the stairs, frowning as she looked into the living room. "Where's Keith?" she asked, a bit out of breath as she looked from Demitri to Kristen.

Sitting up from Demitri enough to look at the girl, Kristen frowned. "He went to go lay down." she said quietly. "Why what's wrong?" Kristen asked, seeing that some color was returning to the girl's pale face. Alayna leaned against the doorframe, holding her head.

"My dreams...I guess now, sometimes their memories..." Alayna murmured, not notcing Kristen tense at the mention of dreams. "I-I just re-lived the...the demon attack..." Alayna shuddered, closing her eyes as Kristen winced. "I-I just wanted to make sure he's ok..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm

"Decent, Russia's better. Italy and Brazil are by far the best" He said, he'd love to play for Italy, but he didn't speak much Italian.
"I'd love to play for Italy, but I doubt I'd be able to make their team" He admitted, shaking his head and sighing. He looked up, startled as Alayna came rushing down the stairs. He frowned as Kristen sat up, he didn't like her straining herself.

"Keith's upstairs, sleeping I think" He responded, turning and re-focusing on his game, sighing and shaking his head. The score was even now, which wasn't good, in his opinion. Spain was a good team, but Russia was better, and should have been dominating the game. He itched to play, but remained still on the couch, arms wrapped loosely around Kristen and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Alayna seemed to deflate as Demitri told her Keith was asleep. She nodded gently with a deep breath. "Oh, alright then." she murmured quietly, leaving then to go into the kicthen. Suddenly, she was hungry.

Kristen sighed as Alayna left and she flopped back down in Demitri's lap. "Alright, so she remembers the demon attack..." Kristen murmured. "Doubt Keith'll like that..." she whispered, listening as Alayna opened cabinets in her search. A moment later she heard the clank of a spoon and a bowl and she smirked. Ceral, Alayna's nortorious breakfast meal.

Looking back at the screen, Kristen frowned. "What's the score?" she asked quietly, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Demitri watched Alayna leave and turned his attention back to Kristen.
"It's tied at two goals appeace" He said, smiling at her, his eyes flicking back and forth as he watched the ball.
"Russia should be winning though, they're not playing as well as they could be" He grumbled, shaking his head in irritation. He heard the ceral and smiled, though he didn't spend a lot of time with Alayna, he knew her habits fairly well.
"Want me to slow it down? They're playing it on another channel at a slower speed" He asked her, wondering if she wanted to watch the game.

He picked her up, placing her in his lap again. He rested his chin on her shoulder, still watching the game, hands wrapped loosely around her stomach. He sighed, content. Moments like this, just the two of them, were perfect. He felt all warm inside, overjoyed, they had a home, they had eachother, they had everything he could want.
"This is perfect"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Kristen chuckled. "That's only cause you're not playing with them." she said quietly, sighing as Demitri picked her up and wrapped his arms around her loosely. "No, it's alright. My head hurts enough. I doubt I could follow even if it was slowed..." she murmured, closing her eyes.

She sighed with relief, loving the feeling of being in his arms, gentle and light. "It is isn't it?" Kristen murmured, smiling tiredly.

As Alayna ate, she tried to sort out the thoughts in her head. She stirred her cornflakes absentmindedly. She could remember the demon attack clearly. Could remember running from a wolf, and being taken by the demon. Could remember the darkness, the box, the pain. Then it was gone, and Keith was bleeding in the grass. Everything before and after that was fuzzy.

Sighing, Alayna let her spoon fall into her now empty bowl, and she held her head. She had to remember...there was so much...she could feel it
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Demitri sighed, and nodded. He didn't let on that was still aggrivated about Alayna borrowing energy, particularly when she took so much. He dropped one of his arms, grabbing her blanket from the couch and tucking it around her, before wrapping his arms around her again. Sighing he kissed her lightly.
"So will we have to have the school send the rest of your stuff?" He asked her. Unlike him, she hadn't packed or brought all her stuff, being under the assumption that they were returning to school. He smiled, they'd have to decorate the cabin how they wanted, seeing as this was there ome now.
"We need to decorate as well. I doubt either of us have the same taste as Vlad" He said, sighing and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 pm

"All that's left at the school are my books..." Kristen murmured. She had packed most of her stuff on a whim moreso than anything. "And my Dvd's...but it's not important stuff." she whispered, looking back at Demitri as he kissed her. Kristen smiled, wrapping an arm around Demitri's neck as he kissed her again. "We might have to hire a decorator.." she muttered, smiling. "I'm not too good with that on my own."

Kristen shrugged lightly with a smile before looking around the living room. "Still can't believe it's ours..." she murmured, savoring the feeling as the word 'ours' rolled off her tongue. Kristen shuddered, bitting her lower lip to hold back a smile. She closed her eyes, nestling herself back in the blankets.

Placing her bowl in the sink, Alayna sighed and walked back to the livingroom. She frowned seeing Kristen and Demitri and she back away slowly, going back up the stairs. Never before in her life had she felt so...empty...lonely even. Bitting her lip as she stared down the hallway, Alayna sighed. Walking over to the only closed door, Alayna hesitated before tapping lightly on the door. "Keith..." she said quietly, wondering if the angel was even awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Demitri sighed, "We can do that. You'll just have to tell the decorater what you like" He said, smiling. He didn't notice Alayna going up the stairs, being to caught up into Kristen. He smiled and absentmindedly tucked the blanket around her, making sure she was warm.
He smiled as Russia scored, "Russia's winning now" He said with a small smile. He'd call the Coach tomorrow, Boxing day.
"Oh, did you want to drive into Moscow tomorrow? Boxing day shopping?" He asked her, smiling and grinning at her.

Keith rolled over, groaning.
"Yea?" He asked, his voice hoarse. He sat up a bit, rubbing his eyes, before flopping back into his nest of pillows. He didn't even really know who was talking to him, as his ears were still ringing from his coversation with Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Kristen nodded in tired agreement, and chuckled lightly as Demitri tucked the blanket back around her. He probably did it without realizing it now since it was such a habit for him. "Sounds like a plan..." she murmured, turning her head towards Demitri's chest, eyes closed. Hearing that Russia was wining, Kristen lifted a fist in a silent cheer before letting her hand fall back to her side.

Kristen frowned, opening her eyes to look up at Demitri. "Boxing day?" she asked quietly, having never heard that before.

Alayna winced, opening the door slowly. She peaked her head in, not daring to walk in yet. Her eyes widened seeing that he'd just woken up. "Oh, I-I didn't mean to wake you..." Alayna said, letting her eyes fall to the floor. Though, her body wouldn't let her leave the room like she wanted to. Alayna blinked, realizing she had taken a few steps into the room. "I-I can come back later, if you're still tired." Alayna rambled, turning to go back out of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Demitri sighed and kissed her head lightly.
"Boxing day is a sale after Christmas that all the stores have. It's lots of fun, you can get some pretty awesome stuff for really cheap" He said, smiling at her, before turning his attention back to the TV, the game was over.
"Russia won" He said, kissing her again, this time more joyfully. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her tighter.
"I'll call a decorator tomorrow" He siad, smiling. He looked around, eyeing a few things that needed some definate changing.
"Just make a list of stuff you'd like changed, so I can tell them when we talk" He said running his hands over her shoulders.

"Nah, it's fine" Keith said, smiling tiredly at her. "Come on in" He patted the bed, still yawning. His hair was tousled, and he sighed, rubbing at his side absentmindedly. He wondered vaugly what she wanted, she seemed sort of upset, which was confusing to him. He smiled and flopped back on the pillows, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:58 pm

"Oh, alright." Kristen murmured, surpressing a yawn. She laughed quietly at Demitri's excitement and let out a small breath as Demitri kissed her again and wrapped his arms around her. Kristen smiled, opening her eyes to look up at his face. Even as he looked around the cabin, she kept her eyes on him, smiling as he ran his hands over her shoulders. "I love you." Kristen said quietly, tilting her head to the side.

Alayna sighed, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She turned around, taking her steps towards the bed slowly, her hands cluctching at her sleeves. Alayna let her eyes wander as she looked him over. So many times she had seen his face...she knew him so well, and yet...hardly at all. Swallowing the lump in her throat, Alayna sat on the edge of the bed by his wounded side.

With shaking hands, Alayna lifted his shirt gently. The bandages wrapped around his waist was enough to convince her. She closed her eyes tightly then, her hands still clucthed in his shirt. "I did happen..." she whispered, tears coming to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Demitri smiled, turning his attention back to her.
"I love you too" He murmured, kissing her softly, before tightening his arms around her and shifting her around. Cradling her in his arms so he could see her face now.
"Much better" He said, leaning down and kissing her again, sighing and flicking his eyes back up to the TV, checking to see if there was anything else, sports wise on. Nothing, so he began to flick through the channels.
"See anything?" He asked, thought he doubted she'd be awake enough, or stay awake to even watch anything with him. He sighed, lifting her a bit, resting her on his shoulder, sighing his arm supporting her back if she wanted to fall asleep or anything.

Keith's eyes grew wide as she grabbed his shirt.
He watched her carefully, wondering what was happening, until, of course she spoke. Sighing, he moved, wrapping his arms around her protectively. He wiped the tears from her eyes, before hugging her against him again, worried about her now.
"Alayna, what's going on?" He asked, his voice slurred, considering he had just woken up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Kristen pushed herself closer as she kissed him back, and she rolled her eyes as Demitri moved her around again. She smiled, as he finally let her rest in his arms, like she always did whenever they talked. Kristen laughed quietly, the butterflies sending her heart arace as Demitri kissed her again, her hand moving slowly to rest against his face before he drew away.

Sighing, Kristen set her head against Demitri's shoulder as he moved her again. She closed her eyes, hearing Demitri flickering through the channels. "Hmm?" Kristen picked up her head to look over at the T.v. "Oh, I don't care." Kristen said, thinking he had asked her what she wanted to watch.

Alayna swallowed down the hard lump in her throat as Keith wrapped his arms around her. She sniffed, taking a deep breath to calm down as his hand brushed the tears from her face. "When I fall asleep, sometimes memories come back to me." Alayna stammered, shaking her head. "I-I never think anything of them. But...this last one..."

The tears came again, and Alayna burried her face in her hands. "There was so much...pain...." she sobed quietly. "So much blood, from you and me. It was the demon attack..." Alayna whispered, sighing as Keith hugged her against him
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Demitri nodded, pausing on the Russian news. Demitri loved watching the news, he found it facinating and it kept him up to date on current things, which was sometimes hard for him. He smiled, and brought her hand to his face, kissing it softly. His mind was racing, but he shook it off, he'd ask her later, maybe.
"So we have a few things to do tomorrow then" he said, mentally making a list. He wasn't sure if Keith and Alayna would join them, but he doubted it. He sighed, smiling and glancing down at her, before flicking his eyes back to the news. He doubted she'd be able to understand much of the conversation being held between the two anchors on the TV.

Keith sighed, and continued to rub her back, trying to sooth her.
"Oh" He said, trying not to wince. That particularly memory haunted him, and he was sort of sad she remembered, not for his sake, for her's. It hadn't been a good day, not by a long shot.
"I'm so sorry" He whispered, ignoring the pain in his side as he held her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Kristen titled her head to the side as Demitri kissed her warm hand and she shiver to tease him, like she often did. His lips were always cool. "Looks like it..." Kristen murmured, smiling lightly. Looking over at the clock, Kristen frowned. It was a bit after five o'clock. "Are we still gonna go to the dance?" Kristen asked, turning her eyes back to Demitri. If he wanted to, she'd go. And who knows, maybe the crowds wouldn't bother her that much if he was with her.

Alayna sighed, shaking and closing her eyes, letting Keith's warm touch calm her. Slowly, her body ceased to shake, and her eyes dried. A new, yet somehow famaliar warmth spread through her body, and Alayna smiled depsite herself. She loved it. Turning her head, Alayna looked over at Keith's closet, pressing her head to his chest. She could hear his heart beat...

Alayna winced then. Something about this felt very famaliar...she had done this many times before. It felt like whenever she had, had been a life time ago. So long ago, she had already forgton, even though the feeling remained. "It's alright..." Alayna whispered, placing her hands on his chest to push herself away. "D-don't hurt yourself..." she mumbled, seeing that he had sat up to hold her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Demitri sighed, arching an eyebrow as she shivered, he knew she was teasing him, but he still automatically wrapped the blanket around her again. He glanced up the stairs, "Sure, we can just go down for the dance if you want. It's a formal though, so we both need to dress up" He said, sitting her up, before standing up himself and placing her on his feet. Kristen had never seen him all dressed up in a suite before, and he was sort of wondering how she'd react.
"I'll change in the washroom. Just let me grab my stuff first" He said, dashing up the stairs and disappearing their bedroom, grabbing his stuff before she had a chance to see it, and sliding into the washroom.

Keith smiled.
"It's fine Alayna, I won't hurt myself. This is an old injury, that whole demon thing happened back in September" He said, sighing. He would show her, but it didn't make sense to show her. It hadn't healed, but he was going to tell her it had, she wasn't going to see, he wasn't about to show her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri pushed her into a sitting postion and she rubbed her tired face. Slowly, she was getting things back in order. Turning her head, Kristen cracked her neck before reaching up and strecthing with a yawn. Blinking, Kristen watched as Demitri disappeared. The next thing she knew the bathroom door was closing. She hadn't seen him coming back downstairs.

Bitting her tongue, Kristen headed up to the room she shared. She hardly owned dressed, but had bought two for the few occasions where they held fancy events at the school. Both were black, but only one had sleeves. Kristen chuckled, slipping the dress on easily. It was velvet, and would certaintly keep her warm. It cascaded down to her ankles, but there was a small slit in the side for movement. Looking at the bathroom mirror, Kristen brushed out her hair before pinning it up, letting a few curls loose to frame her face. She didn't care for make-up, but she left the necklace Demitri had given her on. Smirking, Kristen called out her tiger eyes, the sharp green matching the emerald.

Grapping her white jacket and slipping on her small heels, Kristen headed back out the hallway. She frowned, looking at Keith's slightly opened door. She knocked on the frame gently. "Hey. We're heading down to the lodge for the dance. Do you guys want to come?"

Alayna held her head as Keith spoke and she nodded gently. "Right..." she murmured, rubbing her forehead. "Still..." Alayna said. She jumped as Kristen knocked, and sighed, hearing the shifter's voice. "Dance?" Alayna mouthed to Keith, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: