Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 am

Silver woke up, sheets tangled all over and she got up to see Jason still alseep but an arm was wound around her waist. The female werewolf gave a small groan and buried her face into a pillow, she didn't feel like doing anything today.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 am

The groan woke up Jason, and he smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning, love."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 am

She turned to face him and gave a small smile, "Good morning, and apologies if I woke you up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

"Mmm, I always sleep too late anyway."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 am

She giggled quietly, and Silver reached out with one hand to push a lock of hair away from Jason's face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

He kissed her again happily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Silver kissed him too, and wrapped her arms around his neck, just pulling him into an embrace, "I don't want to get out bed, I just wanna stay here with you, but alas, I gotta complete my training for the day."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

"i could train with you. That wouldn't be so bad."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 am

"That'll be nice, but what about everyone else in the base?" She murmured, "Are they're going to give us a suspicious look?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 am

"So what if they do? To hell with 'em!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 am

She giggled smiling and stroked his face with her small hands. "All right, let's train together then, let me chnage quickly and I'll meet you in the training room."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 am

He nodded and stood up, pulling on a black duster coat and his usual fingerless gloves, as well as black jeans and some combat boots. He kissed her and walked towards the door, grinning. "See you in the training room."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 pm

"All right." She smiled. When he left, Silver got up, and quickly dashed to her room to change out of the clothes into something more comfortable. She pulled on a black tank-top over her head and a pair of loose pants, the female quickly tied up her hair into a ponytail, and she pulled one some boots, before she walked back out. Silver tightened her hair-tie and jogged over to the training room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 pm

The boy held the door open for her and grinned. "Come on in, baby! We're in time for pre-training breakfast!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Silver smiled walking in, and pranced from foot to foot as she stood in place, shaking her hands, "All right, let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 am

I laugh. "A bit over-eager, eh? RElax!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Silver calmed down and smiled before she glanced around the room to find he wrap. She wound her hands in a white wrap in both hands and flexed them a bit, "All right, now I'm ready." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Jason did the same, wrapping his hands in black boxing tape. "Mmm, wanna work on the dummies or do some real sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

She glanced over at the worn dolls and smiled before turning to him, "They look too beaten up to me, so I say, real sparring!" She quickly brought up right leg to hit Jason in the side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

He quickly moved and grabbed her ankle, smiling as he yanked her over to him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

She let out a startled yelp as she was quickly swept off her feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

He smiles and gives her a kiss. "Never open with a kick, love."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:41 pm

"Okay." She gave a breathless nod, smiling, and Silver clutched the spot over her heart, "Heh, you really got me scared there."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:02 am

He laughed and nods. "sorry Silver."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:03 am

"You're fine." She giggled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next