Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:16 am

"Good. Now, let's continue.:
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:23 am

She noded her head, flexing her hands and swung up her left hand to aim at his chest.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:29 am

He caught her hand and pulled her close, swinging his fist so that it stopped only centimeters from her face
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

She gasped, startled, and her arctic eyes widen. She stood there breathless, staring at his black fist.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

He laughes and pulls back. "Relax. No contact allowed."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm

She gave a relaxed sigh and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm

He laughs and kisses her on the nose. "So, let's get down to the real fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:20 am

"All rigt, bring it on!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:28 am

He stepped back and took a tae-kwon-do bull stance, then charge at her, delivering dozens of near-punches in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:36 am

She tried imitating the scenario by at least dodging the blows, but if this was real, she would've at least gotten hit five or more times.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:36 am

He laughes and smiles. "Sorry babe, not quite black belt material yet."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yep." She gave a sigh, and smiled, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm

He snaps his fingers, and a few werewolves bring him a dozen wooden stand-ins of ODST troopers. "Observe."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:21 am

Silver took a seat on one of the bench presses and nodded her head, "All right, I'm watching."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:56 am

(iguh...... I have no inspiration for this anymore)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21