Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Human vs werewolves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Human vs werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Human vs werewolves   Human vs werewolves I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:13 am

Intro
You are stuck in the town full of humans and werewolves. They are both fighting to stay alive. There's not alot of food and the town is a mess. There is blood everywhere and bodies all over the ground. Will you make it alive?

Seting
A small town where blood is everywhere. Bodies are on the ground and people are runing around and so is werewolves.

Rules
Be nice to eveyone
You can have more then one werewolf and human
Don't kill other people's charrie unless they say so
Try to write more then one line

Werewolves
Shadow(Me)

Humans
Jake(Me)

My bio
Name:Shadow
Looks: Shadow wears a xbox 360 hat, wears a black shirt that says xbox 360 too, wears black skinny pants, He wears black and white convers on his shoulder. Shadow has a scar on his arm that Jake had gave him when he was fighting him.
Hair: He has black spikey hair that covers his eyes and it comes to the tip of his ear and his hair is short and spikey in the black.
Eyes: Green
Wolf form: He can turn into a black wolf with yelow eyes

Name:Jake
Race:Human
Looks: What a army person looks like.( I will find a pitcure later)
Past:When Jake turned 18, He went into the army. They were fighting and his men had mostly died. He met Shadow and left a cut on his arm, but another werewolf jumped in the fight. The werewolf knocked at Jake and brought him in the house. Jake manged to get out of the house and the other werewolves are looking for him.
Other: He has a tactoo of a wolf on his shoulder, but you can't see it.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Human vs werewolves   Human vs werewolves I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:38 pm

(Can i join with one werewolf that helps the humans, 3 werewolves that don't, and a human?)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Human vs werewolves   Human vs werewolves I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
helma
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Human vs werewolves   Human vs werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Werewolves, also known as lycanthropes, are mythological or folkloric humans with the ability to shapeshift into wolves or wolf-like creatures, either purposely, being bitten by another werewolf or after being placed under a curse. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon, as popularly noted by the medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury, although it may have been recognized in earlier times among the ancient Greeks through the writings of Petronius. Werewolves are often granted extra-human strength and senses, far beyond those of both wolves or men. The werewolf is generally held as a European character, although its lore spread through the world in later times. Shape-shifters, similar to werewolves, are common in tales from all over the world, most notably amongst the American Indians, though most of them involve animal forms other than wolves.

PostSubject: Re: Human vs werewolves   Human vs werewolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human vs werewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: