Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Andy was still chuckling softly, but she was back in her chair, arm stretched out as she flipped through the TV channels.

Zero was watching Jay until Shaye came out. He turned. "Well," he said, "Look who finally decided to get up." Zero teased. "No else passed out," he said, glancing at Jay and then moving in fornt of her. "Well, most of us didn't pass out anyways."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:09 pm

"Ha, I didn't decide to get up, I just gave up on sleep, seeing as everyone insists on being noisy" She muttered, sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Adrian was sitting behind her and leaned his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Zero chuckled. "Well, eventually, you will learn." He sai as he sat on the arm of Andy's chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Shaye muttered under her breath, leaning back against Adrian's knees as he absentmindedly began to pull knots out of her hair. He didn't even really realize what he was doing. But when Shaye had been younger, and something had upset her, this was what he or Keith had done.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

OoC: Okay.... Getting kind of boring. What twist will you come up with next?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

OOC:;Something with Adrian I'm thinking. I dunno a hundred percent though. But I'll suprise you! It will come soon as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Adrian sighed, playing with Shaye's hair. He laughed softly has her head lolled back on to his lap, a small smile on her face. He sighed and let his hand slid from his lap. He glanced around anxiously at his friends and Keith, a frown on his features. He had been hiding something big from them, something huge. He glanced at Keith, who gave him a sympathetic smile at him. This secret was huge, and he was totally paranoid to tell them anything. He knew that they'd disown him or something. Shaye would be livid, and he would be alone.

OOC:: How's this? Theres more, odviously, but at least this is something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 pm

OoC: Well.... Now you have to tell me!

Andy rolled her eyes and stood up, almost knocking Zero off the arm. "I'll be back," she said as she disappeared into the bedroom. She glanced down at her clothes and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Shaye opened her eyes, glancing up at Adrian, a small frown on her face. She had never seen Adrian so nervous.
"Hey, what's up?" She asked, looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Zero slid into the chair and then looked at Adrian, eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

jay had moved into the bedroom and was moaning about Andy barging into the room. Andy had just rolled her eyes and disappeared into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Adrian sighed and leaned back against the couch, trying to ignore the looks from Zero and Shaye.
"Go for a walk or something" He muttered, shoving Shaye uncerimoniously off of his lap.
"Ugh" She hissed, slipping onto the floor.
"Fine"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Zero got up and looked at him. "Andy?" Zero called. Andy looked at him. "Go take Shaye and Jay for a walk. Please." Andy rolled her eyes, but disappeared, pulling Jay out of the room and she looekd softly at Shaye, waiting for her. Zero looked at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Shaye frowned. After all Adrian was her brother, and she was fairly reluctant to leave.
"Oh alright" She muttered, shoving her hands in her pockets and trailing along behind Andy and Jay, shaking her head a bit. She glanced back at the boys, but shut the door behind them none the less.

Adrian sighed and looked at Zero, a sad expression on his face.
"You explain" He said to Keith, under his breath before turning a little and leaning into the couch.

Keith sighed and rolled his eyes a bit, although he did look concern.
"You do remember twenty years ago, when Adrian disappeared for a week, and came back beat to hell?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow at Keith and then turned to raise an eyebrow at Adrian. He looked at Keith and then nodded. "Yeah. Why?" he asked.

Andy sighed, shoving her hand deep in the pockets of her black hoodie. Her black tennis shoes hitting the pavement of the sidewalk with silence. Jay was stumbling along behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Shaye frowned and walked behind Jay, making sure the girl didn't trip over anything.

"Well, Adrian's gonna disappear again tomorrow, and come back in a week in the exact same condition" Keith said, frowning a little.
"There's nothing we can do" He said quickly, shaking his head.
"When Adrian was created, he and three others like him made a deal to get changed, due to an illness. Now every twenty years they have to go back to this village where they were changed, and help the people with a 'small' problem"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'm sorry?" Zero looked stunned. "You are telling me that we have to be able to tell Shaye you went to your 'village' or whatever and then you want us to be able to explain your harsh beatings?" he asked, shocked. "What 'small' problem?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm

"Um, yea" Adrian said, a half hearted smile on his face.

Keith sighed, "She's never gonna believe anything we tell her, none of them will" He said, shaking his head.
"As for the problem. Every twenty years a group of werewolves attack the village, and Adrian and his friends are called into defed them"
"So that's generally why he's so beat up"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Zero turned away, throwin up his hands. "What an odd amount of years?" he said, pacing the small space. "Every 20 years." He stalked to the other side of the room and looked at Adrian. "Well," he paused, looking at both faces. "This should be incredibly amazing." He said, rasing an eyebrow and sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 pm

"It's just when they decided to raid the village" Adrian muttered. He hated this time of year, but some strong magic made him go back. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, pulling on it slightly.

Keith nodded, biting his lip.
"It's gonna be a long week" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Zero raked a hand through his silvery hair, locking his silvery purple eyes on Keith. "How do you think this is gonna roll over with the girls?" he asked, still leaning against the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm

"Ha, Shaye's gonna freak out, Andy's gonna demand answers and ask about a thousand questions. And Jay will be super quiet, and feel bad, and pout" He muttered, rolling his eyes.

Adrian nodded. "I'm more freaked about Shaye's reaction when I get back" He said, shuddering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Zero chuckled. "That's sounds like all of them. Especially Andy. Demand answers and ask questions." He smiled and then frowned. "You have Jay at arm's length and you are going to leave and come back beaten. Nice."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

"Woah, what?" Adrian asked, practically leaping off the couch. He had never dated, and had never planned on it. He sighed. "I'm gonna take off tonight, while they're gone. Say goodbye for them to me, and that I'll be back in a week. I'll call you guys" He stood up and walked out of the hotel, disappearig into the night.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Zero reached for him, but he was gone. Zero looked at Keith, eyes wide. "Those girls are going to kill us." He said, glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Keith sighed. "It was easier twenty years ago, when Shaye wasn't around, and we weren't traveling with you and Andy" He said, flopping onto the couch.
"I guess we'll just tell them he had to go somewhere, or something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next