Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Mix Up [Media Mix]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm

"What?" Sara asked looking confused. She sighed and ran her fingers through her pony tail.
"So what's that?" She asked, looking at the script and wondering what it was for. She played with her pony tail, not sure if she was intruding on him again, or if she was allowed to ask questions. She sighed and watched him from under her eyelashes and biting her lip. She wasn't sure why she felt so akward around Chad. It wasnt like he was the only guy she had ever dated.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 am

"hmm?" Chad set the water bottle down and looked at the script. He then said, "It's my script for Mackenzie Falls." He picked it up before tossing it over to her saying, "You can look at it, it's not special." He had a ton around his house, and this one was just one of the episodes they would be working on when he got back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 am

She caught it and flipped it open, scanning it quickly.
"Oh neat" She said, her eyes scanning the pages before closing it and handding it back to him.
"So what's the show about?" She asked, a bit confused. She had neever seen Mackenzie Falls, although she had heard of it. She looked at him closely, he was actually being nice or at least a semblance of nice to her. She shook her head, he probably had and angle or something. She had to admit she was curious about him, it must be crazy to be a supposed teen heart-throb at his age. She found being a model overwhelming at times.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Matt pulled up, driven by his friend Richard, in there jeep. He felt a pang of regret as he noticed the stretch limos and Lamborghini's pulling up but it was too small to realize. He jumped out of the car, and to the house, passing a few paparazzi who didn't seem to care to ask him questions, and who instead took a few lazy pictures. He didn't let it bother him, and stepped into the house, carrying his suitcase with him. Richard had decided not to come, he was busy and one was enough. He stepped through the doorway and into the house. Where is everyone? he thought suspicious, before being led to his room by someone and sitting down hard on his bed. Sitting up a bit straighter, Matt noticed some noise from another room and decided to check it out At least I'm not alone... he thought before knocking on a door. He could hear two voices, a boys and a girls, and he wanted to know who they were.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Sara turned from her conversation with Chad, hearing a knock on the kitchen door.
"Come in" She called, akwardly, she wasn't used to people knocking on kitchen doors. She waited patiently, thinking it was most likely Izzy exploring the house. She turned her attention back to Chad, casually brushing a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. It had begaun to fall out of her pony tail, so she yanked the elastic out and shook out her hair, letting it fall around her face casually.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Chad heard the knock but didn't say anything. He almost did say something to the effect of, 'I'm working here,' or, 'Too busy right now.' It's usualy what he said when people came knocking on his door. Normally his life didn't have too much privacy, so he wasn't used to this. He glanced over at Sara when she had said to come in, figuring that was the best thing someone could say. He opened up the fridge door and set his unfinished water bottle back in there hoping no one would be stupid enough to drink a half-empty water bottle when there were a bunch of full ones. He then went back to where he was standing before, setting his script behind him and crossing his arms casually.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Sara smiled a bit at Chad, her lips chapped from not applying any lip gloss.
She had half-expected him to say something along the lines of "I'm busy" or something. She smiled a bit, more to herself this time. She was so used to hearing Chad be rude or snobby it was strange to not hear him say something along those lines.
"So what's it like being the star of a TV show?" She asked him, trying to appeare curious in his life. She was interested, but at the same time she was a bit nervous, because she was half expecting a lecture or something.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Chad laughed a bit at the question. He got that asked a lot, so he started up with the same sort of speech, "Well it's a lot of fun, except having our studio next to the cast of So Random." He paused before continuing, "You see they really aren't acting; they're being funny. You don't have to act to be funny." He stopped himself there before he got into too much detail, he got bored lecturing about the other cast. "But it's hard too. I can't go anywhere alone without being followed or someone knowing me, I'm usually working seven days a week, and I'm expected to act with people that are worse actors than me." That last bit was usually where he went for the sympathy thing before he finished off, "The up-side is that you get whatever you want when you want, and no one questions you." He shrugged before continuing, "They actually seem to like you better for whatever you do. I don't really get the whole fan thing though."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Sara nodded, biting her lip a bit. It sounded kind of harsh, although she had never heard of 'So Random'
"Sounds like any other job, except for the huge fan base" She said, shrugging a bit. She wasn't really someone who wanted to get involved in acting. She was already busy with her modeling career which in a sense was really tough. She was under extreme pressure to stay thin, with basically the stereotypical perfect body. And the fact that her entire career rested on her ability to look good in pictures.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

OoC: What's going on?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

(Yeah, I'm lost...)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

ooc: Sara and Chad are talking in the kitchen and Matt is just about to go in there. Mishiro is still upstairs standing next to your character I think...if I'm right that is XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Isabelle found a room a put her bag onto the bed. She grumbled and set her purse down. She then looked around, shutting off the light and closing her door behind her. She walked down stairs and found Sara and Chad talking into the kitchen. She looked up at them and then walked toward the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Chad laughed before saying, "It's better than most jobs. I'm not sitting in a cubical for eight hours a day. Plus having fans is really fun; everyone loves you...or hates you, but I can't please everyone." The only problem he knew with his job was that he always had to act perfect; look perfect, act perfect, just be perfect so he could continue what he was dong. That's why so many people thought he was nice because he acted like it in front of camera. He noticed someone walk in over towards the fridge and didn't really pay too much attention to her.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Matt was about to go in but stopped when he heard the second voice "I'm busy" it had said. He scowled and opened it anyway, finding two girls and one boy along with a kitchen. Restraining any unwanted expressions from his composure, Matt introduced himself "Hey, I'm Mat" he said, smiling but restraining from holding out his hand. He searched them for the significant signs that might creep into their faces.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 pm

ooc: Haha! oh my gosh I totally thought I was making fun of disney's new little show by playing Chad, but apparently they're tyring to make it huge! There's actually a website for it and the minisodes are quite comical because of how serious they are! It made me crack up! =P
You can look at it here if you wanna have a good laugh: Mackenzie Falls (the funniest ones are called 'opening,' 'homecoming,' and 'bottled emotions.')
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Chad looked slightly discusted when someone else came in. He was getting sick of having more people to share this small house with. He then heard the guy say his name he he responded, "I'm Chad Dylan Cooper." He figured he'd probably say it seeing as no one here seemed to have watched the TV within the past four years or so. The only good thing about it was that he wouldn't be stuck in a house with a bunch of fan people, but he was disappointed that no other celebrities had come in. He then muttered to himself, "Most other celebrities must be too chicken to do this anyway."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

"Yes, Chad. And you are just so friggin' brave." Isabelle growled, her voice slightly muffled as she dug through the fridge, looking for yogurt, her favorite food. She rolled her eyes and pulled out a small thing of yogurt, peepling open the top and digging a spoon she found in a drawer into it and putting the spoonful in her mouth, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Chad was being to into himself again to care about the tone of Isabelle's voice, but he did listen to he words. He then responded happily, "I am." He was pretty much back to normal Chad now that more people were in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes as she swallowed her fourth spoonful of yogurt. "Right." She pursed her lips, then scooped in another spoonful. The yogurt was vanilla flavored and incredibly yummy, seeing as she hadn't eaten all day. "Okay. We need to find something to do." She said simply, then scooped in another spoonful.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

"You mean you need to find something to do," Chad said before adding, "I've got plenty of things to do." He rolled his eyes slightly before wondering if that girl had even planned to do anything the entire week. It would seem a little stupid not to plan anything to do knowing that you were going to be stuck in a house for a week.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Sara" Sara said, smiling a little at Matt. She sighed and smiled at Izzy, "hey" She said to the other girl, shrugging her shoulders in respone to the 'we need to find something to do' statement. She wasn't exactly bored yet, but in a couple of hours who knew. She shook her head and smiled a little.
"I dunno, I don't think there's really anything to do here" She said, smiling. One of the rules was that they were not allowed to leave the house, even to go outside. So she couldn't go for a jog or anything, which already was starting to bug her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Isabelle mocked chad's facial expressions. "I have plenty to do." She said sarcastically. "But fine. If we all will go our seperate ways. That's cool with me." She shrugged, fianlly finishing her yogurt and licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Mashiro still stood in the hallway, desperately trying to get reception on his cell phone. "C'mon, what's the problem? why isn't there any reception?", he said. He sighed. 'Maybe I forgot to pay my bill...', he thought.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 pm

"that is completely fine with me," Chad said greatful. He didn't want to get forced into hanging out with any of them for the time being. He lived on Chad schedule and wasn't gonna be happy if they were going to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mix Up [Media Mix]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next