Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Mix Up [Media Mix]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Sara shrugged.
"I dunno, I don't really care" She said, smiling a bit. She didn't really care who she hung out with for the time being. She didn't even know if she had any friends in this house right now. She sighed and leaned her back against the wall, her feet resting against the cupboards below her.
She could already tell Izzy didn't like Chad at all, although she couldn't really blame her that much. She liked Chad, but he was being nice, in a sense, to her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Isabelle shrugged, throwing away the yogurt container. "Fine then. That's cool with me."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm

"Good," Chad said somewhat happily and angrily at the same time. He then said, "I've got better things to do," before he left the kitchen. When in reality he didn't really have much better things to do, he just didn't want to stand there with everyone anymore. He went over to the small bathroom turning on the shower. He got in somewhat slowly because he was afraid of going inside the small shower, but he did eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Isabelle climbed the stairs, humming. She went into her room and pulled out her book; Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picolt. She sighed and leaned back agaisnt the pillows, cracking open the book.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 pm

"Neat" Sara sighed, still sitting on the counter. Irritated she leaned back and closed her eyes, ignoring the sound of water as it echoed through the house due to Chad's shower. She sighed again, annoyed at the fact that she kept getting ditched. She wasn't used to that, normally she was the center of attention, but with all the other house drama she kept getting shoved into a corner. Running her hand through her hair she reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out her iPod. Putting the earbuds in her ear she began to blast her music, hoping to drown out everyone and everything"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Chad finished up his shower quickly due to the fact that he was grossed out by the tiles and things in the shower. He dried off a bit before wrapping a towel around his waist and opening the door. He headed over to his room holding his towel up in one hand and his dirty work-out clothes in the other.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Eventually Sara got bored with sitting by herself and hopped of the counter, her feet hitting the flower silently. She slowly wandered aimlessly up the stairs, not sure what else they should do. She came up the stairs just as Chad was leaving the shower.
"Oh" she said, startled at seeing him only in a towel. She blushed softly, it was odviously not the first time she had seen a guy naked or anything, he ahd just suprised her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Chad was opening the door to his room when he heard someone say 'oh.' He turned to look seeing it was Sara again and he unintentionally said, "Woh!" by shock before going into his room and shutting the door behind him. He quickly put on nice jeans and a red fairly fitted t-shirt and shoes. He then put his dirty things in a hamper before opening the door back up again. His hair was still slightly wet when he left his room, but saw Sara still there. He then smiled slightly before saying, "You a great at walking in at the wrong time, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 pm

She laughed, and shrugged.
"I guess, let's just say I'm skilled" She said smiling at him. He had fairly nice clothes. She was actually enjoying his taste in fashion. She liked guys who knew their way around the designers.
"Nice jeans" She said, laughing softly. She wasn't sure if that wa a weird thing to say, but in the fashion world it was a major compliment.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 pm

"I guess so," Chad said and laughed a bit. Wait, he was doing it again! Darn cute! He then sighed hearing her compliment his jeans. He then said, "Thanks." He was trying to get his usual attitude back but was having a hard time now. It was hard for him to recover from being nice sometimes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

She laughed, wondering why he was being nice.
"Sorry" She blushed. Not sure if she should leave or something. She really liked talking to him, but he seemed to switch personalities so casually. She had no idea why he was like that with her. She wasn't like that with him, or at least she hoped she wasn't. She sighed and folded her arms across her chest casually.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 pm

"You shouldn't be sorry," Chad began and finished, "I always look great." He smiled to himself happy that he got his normal attitude back. Usually it just took saying something about himself or bragging about something to get him back. He watched Sara cross her arms and stood there. He didn't really know what to do himself either.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 pm

She laughed.
"I see that showers don't hurt your ego either" She said, brusing past him and into her own room. She was already going a bit crazy with bordem and this whole no tv, no cell phone, no interent thing was starting to bug her. She wasn't addicted to it, but it would be nice to have a connection to her friends and family. She sighed and stretching out on her stomach on her bed. She pulled a book towards her and began to read.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Mashiro sighed as he tried in vain one last time ot make a call. ''Dammit...', he said under his breath. 'Why isn't there any connection?!"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Isabelle appeared behind Mashiro. "Maybe you shoudle stop trying to get connection and watch TV. Or perferably, read a book. Something quiet." She shrugged and backed up a few steps. "Just suggesting."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Mashiro sighed and nodded. "You're right. It's just that I wanted to call some of my friends...", he said.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Matt sighed, leaving the room, basically, he was stuck with some stuck up celebrities, or at least that was what he had gathered from their first meeting. He watched Mashiro amused before leaving to go to his room and read a book. He picked up one of the five he had placed in his suitcase and began reading the prolouge.

((writer's block... ))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 pm

"The point of the stupid house is not to have contact," Izzy muttered behind him. She shrugged. "That's what my agent said."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Chad watched her leave and for a moment his smile faded but quickly returned due to the fact that he thought someone might see him. He then laughed and said slightly to himself, "Nothing changes the way Chad Dylan Cooper acts!" he then paused and muttered to himself, "Or at least it shouldn't..." he shook his head in disbelief and walked into his room shutting the door. He sat on his bed for a few miniutes doing nothing but something had caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. It was a small light in the direction of his dresser. He stood up and walked over to it to check it out. He pushed a few things around to find a small camera. He looked at it curiously for a moment before walking out of his room and saying very loudly, "Okay who's the stalker that put a camera in my room?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 am

Sara heard Chad and opened her bedroom door.
"What?" She asked in disbelife. She stared at Chad in shock. She had never even been in his room, and she was a little bit stunned that someone would put a camera in his room. Nervously she glanced around her own room, seeing something strange in the upper left hand wall corner. Walking over she climbed on her bed and reached up, her hands grasping something plastic. Pulling it towards her she saw that it was also a camera. She walked into the hall, "Who put a camera in my room?" She said, standing next to Chad, holding the small object in her hand, an angry expression on her face.

OOC:: I'm moving tomorrow, so I may not have internet access for a few days.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:48 am

"Good point...", Mashiro sighed. He put his cell phone in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 am

Izzy looked up and then suddenly shot past them into her room. She looked around and spotted almost instantly. She held the small object in her hand and looked around. "I have one too." She growled, then with a loud crack, she snapped the thing in half. "That takes care of my problem." She shrugged again and threw the halves away. She was much bolder than any other girl would be expected to be.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:33 pm

ooc: that's totally fine fire! ^^

bic:
Chad crindged a bit at the loud crack of the camera. He had seen that the two girls had taken their camera's out; he hadn't touched his. He crossed his arms momentarily wondering if they wouldn't get paid now because Izzy had broken something. He shrugged it off before saying, "Well I guess it's either Mashiro or Matt then." He was kinda weirded out by that fact, but he could live with it.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:53 pm

((I have a question... so the characters just play their characters? Like in my book, Matt has telekinesis, he doesn't have that here right? Just making sure, because that would be cool if he did x] ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 pm

ooc: I guess he could, I mean he's a character and you're playing him lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mix Up [Media Mix]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next