Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Mix Up [Media Mix]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:06 pm

{{Can I join?}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 pm

ooc: totally! ^^ Just post a bio and jump in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm

{{I've gotta find a good pic for my charrie >.> }}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Mashiro shrugged. "Ever heard of voyeurism? It's basically the same thing, although voyeurism is a little more interesting in most people's opinions.", he said to Sara. He took out his cell phone and tried to make a call. It had no reception. "What the...", he said.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:19 pm

((The one on the right... only he has black hair))

Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 Anime_boys

Name: Matthew Freeman, but no one even knows his real name, they all call him Matt.
Origin: Raven's Gate (Book)
Personality: He seems to be mature even though he has a bit of a bad side. He's nice and a leader, also protective.
Reason: He's not that well known and he wanted to do it for charity.
Other: In his book, he's a gatekeeper along with four others, he used to be very bad before his friend stabbed a man while they were stealing dvd's. After that... everything got better only worse. He found out he was a gatekeeper, but it meant a lot of trouble. One time, he almost died, which practically took away his child hood, so he's a lot more mature.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

ooc: awesome, now you can jump in too! ^^

bic:
Chad was done getting mad at his phone for the moment. He walked back out to the hall where the other two were still standing. "You two can't walk anymore?" he asked not really interested. He was just wondering why they hadn't done much. This was going to be a really boring week in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

"Whatever" Sara snapped, annoyed with Chad's attitued. Turning she walked back into her own room, shutting the door behind her. She collapsed on the bed, stretching out on her back and kicking off her heels. She sighed and stared at the celiling, shuddering as she saw a spider crawl across it.
"Ew" She groaned, rolling over and covering her head with a pillow, she absolutely despised spiders.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Mashiro once again tried to make a call, and attempted this three more times, before cursing explicilty and loudly and throwing the phone against the far wall.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Chad watched him in slightly shock before a smile appeared on his face. He then said, "Someone has phone issues," before he put his hands in his pockets and walked down the stairs. He figured he could watch himself on TV or something at this point.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 pm

A darkhaired, bright eyed girl stepped from a white stretch limo. She pursed her lips and then slipped on her oversized sunglasses. She stepped out of the limo, black high heels on her feet at the end of her long legs. She ducked out of the car and stood up, straightening herself with a smile. Photgraphers' laights flashed and her name was called. She simply straightened her short ((about 7 inches from where they hung low on her hips)), black, pleated skirt and white low cut shirt. She looked down at her strappy heels then clciked her way up toward the house. She rolled her eyes and pushed the door open, taking off her sunglasses and slipping into the house, cutting off the voices. "Why am I doing this again?" she asked herself, her black Prada bag straps slipping off of her shoulder and into her hands. Her suitcase wasn't big, but wasn't a carry on either. "Hello," she called through the house, scowling at the sparce furniture, if she could even call it that, that littered the room. She grimaced as paparazzi tried to get her picture through the window. She sighed and then started up the stairs, when she almost slammed into Chad coming down the stairs. She pursed her lips and looked at him. "Hello Chad. I'm Isabelle Lightwood."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Mashiro saw Issabelle enter. "Hi. I'm Mashiro Ichijo.", he said. 'Don't bother trtying to make any calls, there's no reception here."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Isabelle laughed. "Someone has phone issues." She rolled her eyes and then finished walking up the steps, looking at Mashiro. "Nice to meet you." She looekd around at the others, then back at Chad the 'heart throb of the century'. Yeah right. She knew better looking people than him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Sara heared someone else come in the house and hopped up and opened the door, walking down stairs.
"Hey" She said, seeing Isabella. She didn't really know who she was, but she could appreciate her taste in designers.
"Nice bag" She commented, smiling at her genuinely. She figured that with at least one more female in the house she could atleast have one friend.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Chad when she first said his name he commented, "At least someone lives in this century." He then heard her make the same comment that he had make about Mishiro's phone moments before. He then said, "A little late for the phone comments there." He turned around rolling his eyes slightly before walking the rest of the way down the stairs. He was slightly mad about there being more and more people, but at least he wouldn't have to talk to them. He plopped himself down the couch and clicked on the TV, of course looking for himself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Isabelle turned to the other girl. "Hello," she smiled, happy she wasn't stuck with a bunch of guys. She glanced around and rolled her eyes at Chad. So stuck up. He was supposed to be nice. She shook out her long, dark hair and glanced back up at the girl. "I'm Isabelle. Call me Izzy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 pm

"Sara, it's nice to see another girl here" She said smiling and extending her hand.
"That's an awesome bag" She commented, grinning and pointing at the Prada bag. She loved prada, and loved modeling their things.
"So do you want a tour? The place is small, grimy and to Chad's disgust, no maid" Sara said, rolling her eyes a little at Chad's name. He drove her crazy, and his whole attitude was starting to get to her. She had no idea how she'd sruvive stuck living in this house with him.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Once Chad turned on the TV he shortly found out that they only got the weather channel, and why would that even matter? He wouldn't be going outside at all for a whole week. He turned the TV off somewhat madly before walking up the stairs again. As he walked by the others he said, "We only get the weather channel," before continuing on to his room. He didn't really want to talk to them for the moment, but he was feeling nice enough to tell him that the channels they got weren't good. He went into his room and shut the door almost all the way, but not quite. He wanted to be able to somewhat hear what the others were saying. He went over to the dresser and picked up a script. He had brought it here cause he figured he wouldn't have anything better to do than practice lines. He went over to his bed sitting down before reading through them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Sara smiled and waved to Izzy, she needed to shower and was a bit desperate to get in there before someone else did.
"I need to shower" She called over her shoulder, bounding lightly up the stairs and walking into the tiny bathroom.
"Oh my god" She grumbled, stepping into the tiny shower and quickly cleaning up and washing her hair. Stepping out, she wrapped her robe around herself and walked back down the hall, passing by Chad's room on her way back to her own.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Chad was getting bored. He usually practiced with whatever girl he was doing a scene with so they could memorize lines faster, and he didn't have that. He saw someone walk by and went over to the door. He was about to ask if they'd practice lines with him, but he saw that Sara was in her robe so he quickly went back into his room. He thought for a minute about what he had just sen before deciding he wanted to exercise. He changed into a Nike t-shirt, shorts, and shoes before grabbing his script and searching around the place. He found a small room with a treadmill in it just behind the kitchen. He turned on the ceiling fan before walking over to the treadmill and getting on it. It set the script down in front of him before starting it up. He usually studied his script while running; for whatever reason it helped relax him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Sara walked into her room and shut the door behind her. Her suitecase was on the floor at the base of the bed so she knelt down and began to pull clothing out of. She pulled out a short, black stretchy skirt and black and red top. Standing up she quickly changed her clothes and blow dryed her long, blonde hair. Once she was satisfed she pulled into a pony tail and experatly applied her make up. Admiring her reflection in the small mirror she sighed and walked out of her room, her iPod clutched loosely in one hand. Bouncing down the stairs in only her socks she began to explore the house. She walked into the small kitchen and opened the fridge to find it fully stocked with really good food. Smiling she opened the freezer and it up to find boxes of ice cream treats.
"Awesome" She muttered, and reached into a boxes of fudgesicles and pulled the packaging off one.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Chad continued to run but after a few minutes began to heat up really fast. Usually there was better circulation in the room so it wouldn't get so hot quickly, but this room seemed to be good at doing that. He sighed unhappy about that before taking off his shirt. Normally he didn't like doing that while he was working out, but seeing as no one was in the room he figured he'd be fine. He wasn't self-concious of his body or anything, he knew he looked great just because he was Chad, but he just wasn't used to not wearing a shirt other than when he was swimming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Sara ate her fudgesicle and began to wonder the house, absentmindely licking the chocolate off of her finger. She walked into a spare room and saw Chad working out.
"Oh, sorry" She said, feeling akward. He looked really good with his shirt off, but she felt like she was intruding on him or something.
"Sorry again" She said, turning to leave. She looked around quickly, seeing a trashcan and dropped the popsicle stick in it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Chad had been reading his script when he saw Sara come in. When he saw her slightly freak out he laughed; he too had freaked out for a moment not really thinking anyone would come in, but he didn't really mind. He then said, "It's fine," to her as she was leaving. It kinda made him laugh too about how she was sorry about it; it really wasn't her fault. Wait, what was he thinking? He never thought of anyone but himself. That only seemed to happen when he thought a girl was being cute. He then muttered to himself, "Stupid cute," before continuing to read his script.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Sara heard him say something, but she didn't really hear, having been caught up in her own confused feelings. She couldn't deny that she odviously liked Chad, but at the same time his whole personality was driving her crazy. She sighed and ran a finger through her hair, sitting on the kitchen counter, lost in thought. She sighed again and pulled one knee to her chest, before letting her leg fall and slip back down, banging against the counter drawers.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Chad finished up turning off the treadmill. He put his shirt back on and grabbed his script before hearing a banging noise from the other side of the wall. He was hoping it wasn't something like a mouse anything; that would be discusting. He then walked into the kitchen seeing Sara in there. He laughed a little before saying, "Oh. So you're the mouse." He was pretty much just laughing at his own joke, getting that Sara wouldn't get it at all. He went over to the fridge and grabbed a waterbottle before beginning to drink it. He set his script down on the counter as he drank the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mix Up [Media Mix]   Mix Up [Media Mix] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mix Up [Media Mix]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next