Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Andy smiled broadly. "I love it. Skiing. Haven't done that in awhile." She bit her bottom lip in 'thinking mode' and then stared off outside.

Jay nodded. "I'm up for anything. As long as we leave him here," Jay said, gesturing to Seth with her chin. "Never skiied. I'll have to learn." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Seth, who had passed out when Andy threw him against the wall, began to come to. HE groaned slightly. "What happened?", he asked, looking aroud.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Andy didn't even turn to look at him. "What do you think happened, Sethy boy?" her voise was taunting and hard. "After you bit Vaix over here. How do you think you ended up across the room?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Seth growled at Andy's mocknig tone, and her cruel words. He got to his feet and walked over to Andy. "You know, for an angel, you sure are a bi-", he said, getting cut off when Bella burst into the room. She saw that Seth was covered in blood and wounds, and looked at Vaix, andy, and the rest of them with pure blind rage and fury burning in her eyes. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SETH!?!?!?!?!?!?", she shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Vaix snapped his head around to look at Bella as she raced into the room and screamed at everyone. He smiled, finding her rage amusing, "we taught him a lesson, alos he threw up everywhere." Vaix gave a dismissive roll of his eyes, "why don't you take him, before he blows up another building."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Andy raised an eyebrow at Bella and laughed, deep and dark. "Take him," Andy agreed with Vaix. "None of us want him." She rolled her eyes. "I'd kill him but they won't allow me." She shrugged her shoulders dismissivly and then watched Bella with an amused, bored expression.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Bella snarled and stalked over to Andy, grabbed her throat.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Vaix watched Bella with amsued eyes, "you should probably not do that Seth's friend. Andy's gunna get mad with you..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Bella turned to Vaix and snarled, her eyes bright red with rage and fury.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Vaux smiled and held back a laugh at her look, lifting his free hand to show he meant to harm in his comment. "I'm just saying, she's and angel, and she's not afraid to kill you." He gave a nervous chuckle at saying it. Andy, to be honest, reminded him alot of Roxa. Dangerous and controling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Bella released Andy and walked over to Vaix, looking him in the eye. "I am the daughter of the legendary Vlad Dracule, and I'm not afraid to use my father's methods to rid myself of those who anger me!"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Andy growled and jumped, pinning Bella to the ground. "Don't touch me." Andy hissed at Bella. "Ever again." She growled and then got back up, brushing off her clothes and walking away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"If anyone has the right to be angry it's us" Shaye snarled at Bella.
"Seth destoyed our home, practically killed my boyfriend, all because of a jealous crush" She glared at Bella.
"So I strongly suggest you turn around, take him with you and never bother us again" She leveled her eyes on Seth, then flicked them to Bella.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Bella turned to face Shaye. "Ah, you must be the girl he talks about so much. He despises you."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well then take him away with you," Andy put in. "Just take him and let him destroy your house and then see how much you like him." Andy growled. "Just leave."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Vaix gave a nod to Shaye's speach, "your reasons are outweighed Bella. Just go home, we haven't done anything compared to your lover there." He pointed accusingly at Seth, then let his hand fall limp to his side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 pm

"Seth is very sweet and nice, for your information! From what I've seen, YOU'RE the evil ones!", Bella said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Andy's laughter echoed. "We are the evil ones?" she laughed again. "Yes. So true," she said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth. "The evil ones." She chuckled to herself. "So funny."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

"From what I know, you haven't seen alot." Vaix mumbled back with a playfull smile, he froze, then looked at Iggy. Whom was staring in awe at Bella, a wide crazy smile on his face.
"Listen, Seth's friend, you should calm down before my brother jumps off into the deep end." He pointed at his practically vibrating brother with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Andy chuckled. "Uh-oh." Andy joked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"Ignore her guys, she's not even worth our time anymore" Shaye said, rolling her eyes at Bella's little tirade. "She's just gonna keep telling us that we're evil and Seth is a saint, because odviously she's not intelligent enough to realize that we've done nothing to Seth and he's practically destroyed all our lives in a matter of hours"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Andy nodded and looked at Shaye and Vaix. "So let's go make plans, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Bella snarled. She grabbed Seth and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm

"Sure," Vaix watched Bella dissapear with Seth and sighed. Looking at Iggy, no change. That girl must have been in more anger than visable. Even with the happiness of five people around, it would take some hours to calm Iggy down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Andy glanced anround and shrugged. Bella and Seth's disapperence was more like a thankful relief than a happiness. Andy looked back up at Keith. "You are being extremely quiet. I though you would've atleast wanted an input."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: