Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Vaix took his half and looked over at Seth, "I really don't know. He doesn't seem to remember anything really. So if we leave him here, with the town knowing what he used to be. It's bound to cause throuble. I think we should just take him with us. He isn't the Seth we hate afterall."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Shaye mumbled incoherently under her breath but let go of Andy and walked over to Seth.
"Hey Seth" She said, taking his hand.
"Can you come with us?" She smiled a little and waited, hoping he didn't freak out on her or something. She let her eyes flicker to Keith and she made a quick face. This might not be the Seth she knew and hated, but his appearance was enough to remind her of that Seth.

Keith grimaced a little as Shaye touched Seth. He glanced at Vaix and wondered what he'd do. It might not be the Seth that had practically killed him, but it was still Seth.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Andy smiled stiffly and nodded. "It's your choice." She glanced at Seth. "He may not remember anything, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Can I kill him?" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Keith sighed exasperatedly and glared at Andy.
"No" He said, rolling his eyes. "You could however, heal Iggy and wake him up for us" He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Seth was just now regaining conciousness, and smiled as he saw Shaye's face. Then, he took on a look of sorrow and remorse. He still remembered what he had done. "Shaye, I'm terribly sorry for what I- well, rather, my powers- did before. I wouldn't have done that if I had been in control."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Shaye shrugged.
"Whatever Seth, c'mon" She said, frowning a little. She wasn't happy with him, even if he hadn't been in control of himself.
"We're going back to our hotel, and I suppose you have to come with us for the time being" She said softly, glancing at Keith and Vaix with a nervous expression. She wasn't sure how Vaix would react now that Seth remembered everything.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Seth nodded. THen he remembered something. "Where's Bella?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Andy cracked her fingers. "Guess so. Since that's all I'm good for." She looked at Iggy. "Put him down." She said simply, walking toward them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Vaix let his half of Iggy drop to the ground carelessly as he saw Shaye take Seth's hand. He felt his earlier sympathy for Seth's loss of memory dissapear as he admitted he did, in fact, remember everything. Vaix let his hand ball into fists, his demonic tail started to lash as well. "I think we should let Andy kill him," he grumbled, sticking out a hand to Shaye to let her know he wanted her to come to him. Away from Seth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Suddenly, Seth fell forwards, coughing up blood. He struggled to hold himself above the floor, but fell in a pubble of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Vaix let his hand go limp to his side when Seth collapsed again. His eyes narrowed at the smell of Seth's blood. A smell he really had been longing to experience. A twisted smile crept up on his face, he practically forgott everyone else was still there. Just Seth hurling up blood and Vaix with a vengance to end him. His eyes started to cloud over with black again, just pure black orbs in his head where his normal blue eyes used to be. Vaix slunk forward to Seth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Seth knew that Vaix was drawing closer to him. "Don't even think about.", he said, struggling to speak with blood pouring from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:51 pm

"Too late," Vaix replied with a sly and phycotic looking grin. He crouched down and crawled the last two steps of the short destance over to Seth and loomed over him like a crouched animal. "You really do smell very apetizing Seth old buddy." Vaix chuckled darkly, "I don't think you'd be able to do anything about me either. You're far to weak. So just give in. Or fight if you think you can, that would be far more entertaining." Vaix smiled and lifted Seth's neck to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Seth snarled, baring his new fangs.(Yay! Bella made him a vampire!) He swiftly grabbed Vaix and sunk his fangs into Vaix's neck.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

"Vampires can be so dramatic!" Andy growled, unlatching Seth from Vaix and flinging him across the room, literally. Setyh hit the opposite wall with a thud. "Stop it," she growled at Vaix. "Don't even speak to him." She snapped. Andy rolled her eyes and reached down to Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Vaix growled at Andy for interfering. He could look after himself, and he didn't need and angel looking out for him. Vaix stood up from sitting and streached out his wings, he hadn't used them for a bit now, and they'd cramped up after being tucked away like that since entering the mall. He glared at Seth, but didn't want to pick a bone with Andy. Even if he currently did have the form and power of a demon, Andy would win. She always managed to win.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Shaye winced as Seth hit the wall but walked towards Vaix.
"Hey" She said, sliding up to him and moving so she was standing in front of him. She reached gently for his hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.
"Chill" She said, smiling.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Not all vampires are that dramatic" He grumbled, still holding Iggy's Legs.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

Vaix blinked, his big black eyes staring at her for a moment as if he didn't remember who she was. He looked down at her hand holding his and gave her hand a sqeeze. Letting out a sigh, he looked back up at her. "Alright Shaye."

Iggy twitched, then started to open his eyes. Why'd he feel so weird? Hungry, definatly hungry. But something felt wronge, like he was floating. Iggy opened his eyes fully and started at Keith with a look of confusion. "Why are you holding me like that?" He frowned and looked over at Andy looming over him with wide confused eyes. Iggy gave a swift, bucking-like motion that forced Keith to release him. He smelled blood off somewhere, as well as Shaye, Vaix and Seth's scents. Seth. "Why is Seth here?" he hissed at Andy.

Last edited by Blacksoal on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Keith gasped and lept backwards, letting Iggy's legs fall to the ground with a crash.
"Whoops, sorry" He grumbled, smiling embaressedly.
"Seth's here because Vaix brought him" He mumbled, answering the question directed at Andy.

"Thanks" Shaye said, smiling a little. She turned her head to the side and watched Seth closely. She didn't care if his power had been controlling him, he had still hurt her and her friends in pretty much an unforgivable way. She glanced back at Vaix, and returned the squueze.
"So vacation?" She said, running her spare hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"Sorry, most vampires can be dramatic." Andy replied, standing up with her hands on her hips. "Seth said his powers were controling him but I think that's BS. Ultimately, I don't know why he's here and I think I should be allowed to kill him." She rolled her eyes, but stepped back to give Iggy room.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

"Vaix?" Iggy let his head fall down so that he could see past Andy and look at his demonic brother. "Oh how wonderful," he growled. Then let his gaze drift to Shaye, and chuckled. "You bit Shaye, Keith?" He looked over at the other vampire, and knew it was Keith. Vaix had no venom and Iggy had passed out on the floor while Shaye had still been alive. He shook his head and stood up, feeling a little woozy from losing so much blood from running across town, and walked over to Vaix in a manner similar to a drunk guy.
He grabbed Vaix by one of his horns and tugged.
"Hey," Vaix snarled attempting to twist his head around to see his brother. He never got to answer Shaye's question, though he'd been about to until Iggy had tugged his attention away. "What Iggy?" he growled.
Iggy sighed, "look at you. You went to all this trouble to kill Seth, yet here he is, still alive. You're lossing your touch... Still," Iggy chuckled, "you look pretty cool now that I can see you this way without being worried about being torn apart."
Vaix rolled his eyes, "I'm talking to Shaye, Iggy. If you don't have anything important to tell me, please let go and wait your turn." He sighed his head still forced at an odd angle because of Iggy's grip. "A vacation sounds wonderful Shaye."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Keith laughed nervously before staring at the floor.
He sighed, "Yea" He grumbled.

"Good" Shaye said, laughing a little at Vaix's prediciment.
"Nice to see you awake Iggy" She said softly, before turning her attention back to Vaix.
"I'll make all the plans and stuff, I want to leave as soon as possible" She said, tapping her finger to her lip absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Andy yawned and stretched. "Looks like my work is done. All I needed was to think him awake. I am just that good."

"It's good to see your sense of humor back, Andy." Jay said. Andy jumped. "Jesus Jay. I dind't even know you were there." Jay chuckled. "No one knew I was here. I'm just so sneaky."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

Vaix rolled his eyes at Andy's comment and greeted the newcomer, "hello Jay." He looked back at Shaye and smiled watching her think aloud, all while Iggy still held him by his horns.
"Nice to see you back on your feet," Iggy replied with a smile. He recieved a sharp elbow jab in his stomach from Vaix and whined in return. Letting go of Vaix and rubbing the spot that had been attacked. "Stop picking on your poor little brother," he replied innocently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Shaye laughed a little at Andy's comment.
"You're definately one skilled Angel" She said, smiling at her friend.
"So what do you guys think?" She askde, directing her question to Jay and Andy.
"Ski lodge vacation this weekend for like two weeks?" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: