Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on One with E.T.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

One on One with E.T. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

K.J. sighed as he walked down the hallway. No sooner did he flick open his bedroom door that Trinity's voice practically screamed at him. He winced visibly, rubbing his head as if he'd been stricken with a horrible headache.
"There's...a couch..." K.J. muttered, obviously distracted as he closed the door and walked over to the bathroom. Talking a deep breath, K.J. turned his focus to Trinity. Oh she was pissed...
It's only for the night. K.J. muttered back in a gruff and tired voice. Just trust me on this one alright?" he asked sincerely, rubbing his face as he leaned back against the bathroom door. He knew Trinity was angry and upset, but he also knew that was strictly from her haterd towards Damien. And although K.J. shared in the dislike for the man, K.J. could pick out those lying from those telling the truth. Damien had been completely honest, and K.J. figured that deserved a night of shelter.

Hearing lightening cackling off in the far distance, K.J. shuddered as if some one had dragged sharp nails down a chalkboard. He chewed his lip roughly, hoping that Kia would be so far under that she wouldn't be effected by it. His sister was strange like that. Her gift connected her to the physical world in some ways they still didn't fully understand. During thunderstorms, Kia was either at her worst, or at her best. Lightening shows though...K.J. wasn't sure how his sister would react, if she did at all. He hoped for the later as he splashed water on his face before walking back out of the bathroom.

Samira's eyes went wide at the lightening show that started when Jetta left the hostpial wing. Adrean groaned and rubbed his face.
"Ignore it. She'll get over it sooner or later." Adrean grumbled, waving the healers worried expression away. Glancing over at Vera, Adrean's eyes turned light and softer than the emerald green they had been earlier.
"Are you alright?" he murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 pm

((eh...I can't really do anything with Jetta lol))

Trinity muttered at K.J.’s reply. She heard the exhaustion in his voice and her mood softened and she apologized. She had forgotten he hadn’t gotten a decent night’s sleep in a while and she felt horrible for not realizing how hard everything must be on him. She took a series of deep breaths and ran her fingers through her hair. There was nothing K.J. ever did that she doubted, he had a logical head on his shoulders and she trusted him with her life. The only thing in the way of that was Damien. Any mention of him changed her for the worse. She would never forgive him for what he did to her and the base.
“Stop it, Trin…forget it…” She mumbled to herself, trying to come back to reality. She let out a long breath as she slowly crawled into her bed, pulling the covers up almost over her head.
‘I’m sorry K.J…’

Damien glanced around gratefully; this was more than he would’ve asked for. He looked over the couch and nodded; he would’ve been happy to (and expected to) sleep on the floor. He turned to K.J. and noticed his discomfort. Unsure of what was going on or if he should do anything, Damien walked around to the end of the couch.
“Thank you…” he muttered, nodding again in K.J.’s direction.

As soon as Trinity closed her eyes, light shone through her window. Any trace of fatigue left her as she sat up against her headboard. She brought her legs up into her chest and rested her chin on her knees. It was Jetta, she knew it was. Her body began to rock back in forth and her eyes shut tight. This was the only time she was truly afraid of Jetta. This was the kind of mood the witch must have been in when she took K.J., it was the only way she could overpower him. Trinity inhaled deeply and let tears pool at the corners of her eyes; she wouldn’t be able to handle her again, not like this.

Vera’s mouth hung open as Jetta stormed out of the room and unleashed the fury of hell. This was not what she was expecting, this sort of rage was incomprehensible to her. She mind went blank and the silence echoed. Maybe she was on the wrong side, she couldn’t handle this.

“Are you alright?” Vera carefully turned to Adrean. At first his question didn’t register, his voice was muffled and all she could hear was the pounding in her head. Eventually she understood and closed her mouth; her lips were dry and chapped and stuck together.

“I don’t think I’m cut out for this…” she whispered, glancing to the door to put emphasis on Jetta’s temper. “She. Will. Kill me.”
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

'It's alright.' K.J. murmured back. He could almost sense Trinity relaxing and he was grateful for it. 'You've had a long day...' he told her as he walked from the bathroom. 'Get some rest please.'
Damien caught his attention just before K.J was able to walk into his bedroom. He looked Damien over once before nodding and flickering the lights off.

Once in his room, K.J. pulled off his jeans and sat down on the bed. Looking down at himself, he sighed. He was a physical wreak, though no where near as bad as Kia had been. Laying back gently, K.J. drew the covers over him. That was about when the second shudder ran through him from Trinity. How long he'd been asleep though, K.J. wasn't sure.
He chewed his lip gently, knowing that at times like these, Trinity usually had Kia. Now, Trinity was on her own. 'I'm awake if you don't want to be alone right now. Damien's out cold, he won't notice you walking through the room.' K.J. told her, causually and calmly, as if it were any other invitation. Glancing over at his bedside clock, K.J. groaned; it was nearly midnight now.

---------------------------------

Adrean watched Vera curiously, seeing the expression change in her face and eyes. He frowned and sat up gently
"No, she won't." Adrean said. "Jetta might be a loose cannon, but there are sometimes where she can be contained." he explained, nodding again to the door. Three seconds ago, the woman had been ranting, and with a bark from Adrean, she'd gone outside without a word.
"She won't kill you." Adrean repeated. "Besides, if you hadn't intervined, I wouldn't have let Jetta attack Damien either. The coward isn't worth the energy." Adrean said with a shrug before laying back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

((Blah lol))

Trinity’s eyes opened at the sound of K.J. She cursed at herself for not being more aware of the fact that K.J. could hear everything. She didn’t mean to prevent him from sleeping and she pulled her legs closer to her. This was a difficult decision to make. On one hand, she just wanted K.J. to sleep and get caught up on the rest he desperately needed, but on the other hand she couldn’t stand being alone during times like those. Her mind reeled, bouncing from one option to the other until she realized the back and forth was probably driving K.J. insane. Trinity sighed and nodded as she slowly got out of her bed.
‘Ok…’ she muttered, tugging at her tank top as she quietly made her way down the hall.

It was a lot darker than Trinity imagined it would be, so she used her hand to feel along the wall. Counting her way to the right door, she carefully walked in, being aware of Damien, her eyes stayed clear of the couch. Walking into K.J.’s bedroom, Trinity stood at the door for a moment. She was already second guessing her decision. He needed his rest and she had no business bothering him like this. Remembering again that her thoughts were not private, she mustered up a smile and sat on the edge of his bed.
“How are you feeling?”

Vera could only nod to Adrean; her throat had gone dry and she was unable to speak. She never really saw this side of him before and it was refreshing. All day, every day, since she could remember she had to deal with angry, ruthless people. This kindness and understanding was something she didn’t expect and something she wished to see more of.

A smile found its way on her lips and she mouthed a ‘Thank you’ to Adrean; she truly meant it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 pm

K.J. merely sighed, laying on his back in his bed and rubbing his forehead lightly, listening with a small smirk to Trinitys internal debate. He was almost tired to the point of being wide awake and somewhat alert, and therefore the strength of his power almost doubled, however due to his true exhaustion he had control of his range.

Hearing Trinity walking into the room, K.J. flickered on the small light clipped to the corner of his headboard. It illuminated the room enough that he could see her clearly, though not in the greatest of details. He smiled at her unable to hide it.
"You worry as badly as Kia." he murmured. "I'm gonna be fine Trin, it's you I'm worried about." he said quietly, honesty dominating over logic thinking, once again due to his exhaustion. "Do you wanna talk about it? Or not yet?" K.J. asked, watching her curiously now, since she was sitting on the edge of the bed rigidly unlike normal days where K.J.'s room was something close to a living room for the two girls her cares the most for.

Adrean merely nodded gently in response to Vera. "Rest up, sleep well, you'll need your energy." he said before shifting around in the bed ightly and classing asleep slowly.

((blah blah... XD))
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

Trinity took a breath and couldn’t help but smile. She felt silly being so cautious and crawled under the blanket; his room was always so freezing to her. She didn’t understand why she wasn’t herself around K.J. now. After all, everything was relatively back to normal, with the exception of the bum on the couch. Her smile dropped and she looked apologetically at K.J.

“I just don’t want to lose you again…” She whispered, realizing she was trying to protect herself. He was taken so suddenly, so easily, that she realized how precious everything was. Trinity knew she herself couldn’t handle anything else happening to K.J., she couldn’t imagine what it would do to Kia. She didn’t know if she’d be able to comfort her friend again. And that broke her heart. Kia was the only one, besides K.J., that she was close to and would do anything for. Her body literally shook from the idea that she wouldn’t be able to be there for her friend.

The moment Damien’s head hit the arm rest of the couch, he was out. He didn’t realize how exhausted he was and how much sleep he had lost in the past couple days. But his long-overdue moment of sleep was interrupted by the opening of a door. He didn’t bother looking to see who it was, he knew. The shadows cast on the floor gave her silent footsteps away. Damien kept his eyes shut and rolled onto his side, wrapping himself in the shadows like a blanket.

Vera took another series of deep breaths and followed after Adrean. She moved herself lower down the bed, gently placed her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes. Her ears were still attuned enough to hear Jetta’s crackling simmering down. That made her less tense and she allowed her body to melt into the bed, letting her head fall to the side as she finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

((New page MUAHAHA!!))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

((XD lmao, I love you...and I just realized in my other post I typed f-u-c-king and it changed it to 'I love' O_o; ))

K.J. smiled lightly as Trinity crawled onto the bed and under the covers with him. His smile turned into a smirk in the dim lightening, vaguely wondering if Trinity could read his mind sometimes. He watched her curiously, his expression and soft if not a bit tired. When Trinity grew suddenly solom and seriously, K.J. sighed gently and reached for her under the blankets.

Wrapping an arm loosely around her waist, K.J. pulled her closer, tilting her chin up so that she was looking at her. "You're not going to loose me." he promise softly. "It might have taken me a bit longer without yours and Kia's help..." K.J. said trailing off with a small chuckle, hoping to lighten Trinity's mood. "But regardless, you wouldn't have lost me. And I'm back now, thanks to you and Kia." K.J. added softly, brushing his lips against her forehead gently.

A small alarm went off in the back of K.J.'s mind and he closed his eyes with an inward sign at the reminder. Now wasn't the time...opening his eyes, K.J. looked back at Trinity with a soft smile before the light switched off.
"You can stay here the night. Let's get some sleep." K.J. murmured, disagreeing with the alarm in his mind for the time being.

-----------------------------

((skipping to morning))

Sunlight was creeping into the bedroom now. She could feel it on her face, and it was giving her a headache. Slowly, blue gray eyes opened, but for a while, all Kia saw was a blur of light and different shades. Blinking a few times helped, and Kia realized she was in the medical wing, laying on an extremely stiff cot, right beneath a window which sunlight was blarring through like a spot light.

Groaning, Kia attempted to roll onto her side, away from the light, but that merely sent a seering hot pain up her side and into her chest. Choking on a scream, Kia pushed away the covers to look down at herself. That's when she remembered everything that had heppened.
"Ah shit." Kia groaned, falling back gently on her uncomfortable bed. She wanted her bed...and maybe some serious pain killers...Kia sighed, rubbing her bandaged side lightly while she looked around again. This time she actucally saw what was going on.

The medical room was still a wreck from yesterdays attack. Though, it seemed most of the patients had been healed enough to be sent to their own rooms. People were still mopping up blood, sweeping up broken glass, rearranging cots, carrying out dirty clothes to be washed, and bringing in clean linenes. All in all, Kia thought it looked like an ant hill waiting for a little kid to come by and step on it and erupt all the working ants into chaos...

((hahah, what a metaphor xD lmao))
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

((Eh...this disappoints me lol))

It was so easy for K.J. to make Trinity forget everything bothering her and just melt into the calmness that he exuded. Her smile returned as he continued to speak and get closer to her. He had always had that effect on her and she always loved it. She nodded gently and closed her eyes. This was the most comfortable she had been in the past week and she didn’t want it to end. Her arms instinctively wrapped around K.J.’s torso and her head nuzzled into his neck. One deep breath was all it took to coax her into a long night’s sleep.

Dew drops adorned her body and sunlight reflected from them into Jetta’s eyes. Blinking vigorously, she looked at her surroundings and sighed, not bothering to get up. She had passed out outside. How could she bounce back from that? Her blind fit of rage and irrational explosion of that rage made it impossible for her to face anyone at the moment. Jetta took a deep, wet breath and elongated her legs in a stretch before curling up into a ball and forcing herself back to sleep. She didn’t want to do anything else. The way she treated Vera made her sick to her stomach. Although she generally did not care about hurting the girl’s feelings, Jetta didn’t want to permanently damage the only true friendship she really had.

Vera awoke suddenly to her heart monitor’s beeping. She sighed and wiped at her eyes. It felt like she was only asleep for an hour at most. Her toes curled and her back arched as she pushed her body into a long, deep stretch. The first moment woke up, she rationalized that everything that happened with Damien and Jetta was a dream and that she awoke to a happy, peaceful base. Once she saw the heart monitor and realized she was in the hospital wing, her brief moment of calmness died. This was her new reality. And she was not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 pm

((It's not bad))

K.J. blinked twice before he was full awake. It took him another few blinks before he was fully aware of where he was. Looking down, a sleepy smile came to his face, seeing that Trinity was curled up in the bed next to him. He sighed and slowly detached himself from her, getting up and going to the bathroom. He washed his face, and the splash of cold water helped knock the sense into him. He remembered then that Damien was in the room and he sighed roughly. He had little of an idea of what he was going to do now. Trinity would flip if he stayed another night...and K.J. didn't even want to think about what Kia would say...

The thought of his sister made K.J. jolt slightly as he realized that she was wide awake and getting frustrated.
"That was fast." he grumbled, shaking his head and leaving the bathroom. Back in his room, he was quiet as he pulled on a plain white shirt over his sore body and yanked on a fresh pair of pants and pulled on his shoes.
Walking back outside, K.J. waved a hand to shake Damien lightly.
"Wake up." he said, not exactly brutally, but not nicely either. K.J. didn't want to leave him here while Trinity was still sleeping. "It's morning." K.J. added, waiting for Damien to get up.

Adrean nodded gently to Samaria, flexing his fingers and he stood up from his bed. He'd just been checked out and he looked over as Vera woke up.
"Morning." he murmured, pulling his gloves back over his fingers and begining to lace up his shoes.

"How are you feeling?" Samria asked as she walked over to Vera's bed. Everything seemed normal so that was a good sign to Samria that Vera would make a quick recovering.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Damien sighed and jerked awake. He felt something push him, but saw no one. At first, he had no idea where he was. This didn't look like his room and it didn't feel like it either. His mind went over the night and the day before and soon he realized what happened. His body relaxed and stretched out, but only for a moment.

"One night." K.J. only allowed him to stay for one night. And now that night was obviously over. Damien took a quick look around before pushing himself up off the couch. It shouldn't have surprised him that his back was sore and he was still exhausted, but nevertheless, he was still grateful for being allowed to stay.

"Thanks..." he mumbled, wiping his eyes and doing his best not to stretch; he still felt uncomfortable here.

A deep breath and an empty stretch woke Trinity. She groped at the bed, but found nothing but the covers. Eyes halfway closed, she rolled over and lifted her head. Apparently K.J. was already up. She fell back onto the bed and smiled. That was the best night of sleep she's had in a while. She felt silly for being so worried and shook her head as she sat up. Trinity heard a voice mumble that wasn't K.J.'s and a body shift and move that she assumes wasn't K.J. either. And then she remembered who it was. Her jovial mood instantly dropped and she turned towards the door. Her first instinct was to confront Damien and kick him out. But her logical mind was alert and she sat still. She was very impressed with K.J. for extending an invitation to Damien, as well as angry. She was jealous of how courteous K.J. could be and wished she shared that. Her mind went back and forth and back and forth until she finally gave up and curled back under the sheets; soon things would be back to normal, she just needed to be patient.

Vera turned to face Adrean and Samria, smiling and nodding. She did feel much better and was ready to do whatever she needed to.
"I'm fine..." she sighed, gently swinging her legs over the side of her bed. She was careful not to disrupt the wires that hooked her up to the machines. "Thank you." Vera looked around the room once more and her smile dropped.
"Where's Jetta?" she asked quietly, hoping the girl didn't go and do something she'd regret.

"Here..." The quiet reply echoed from the doorway and Jetta attempted a smile, but her lips didn't move. Vera sighed and nodded, returning the smile she was meant to receive. She opened her mouth to ask how Jetta was feeling, when she was interrupted by her.
"I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have gone off like that...I'm sorry..." That was something Vera was not expecting. She simply nodded as she wasn't sure how to react.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 pm

K.J. glanced over his shoulder when his mind registered that Trinity was awake. He smiled before glancing back at Damien as he woke up.
"Mmm, don't thank me yet. We have work to do." K.J. murmured, glancing back at his bedroom door again. He wanted to go check up on Kia first, but he didn't want to leave Damien here with Trinity in the room. Especially know that she was awake.
"So long as your with me...you have a certain anmesty (if that's the word I'm looking for) but its gonna cost you." K.J. half explained, sounding a bit distant now, though that was how K.J. normally was. His gift gave him back so much information that half of him was always sorting through everything to find things that might be useful. He winced when he realized his sister was awake already.
"This should be interesting." K.J. mumbled, shaking his head gently. Looking back at Damien, he nodded. "Lets go." K.J. said turning and walking out of his room, leaving the door open for Damien to follow him.

This was getting ridiculous. And the food was disgusting. Kia could hardly swallow one bite without wanting to throw it back up. It tasted like rubber cardboard, if that was even possible. Needless to say, Kia's tray was hardly empty except for the glass which had once held water. That was now dry as a dessert. That was all Kia needed really. So long as they kept giving her water to drink she would be out of here by the afternoon.

Looking around again, Kia sighed gently, surpressing the wince in the process. She was still hurting, however it wasnt as numbing a pain as it had been yesterday. Yesterday, Kia had been running on the euporia of the rain storm and the adreline her body had been mass producing. The pain hadn't even registered until K.J. had gotten them back to base. Then it had kicked in and Kia had blacked out.

Kia rubbed her forehead with cold hands and groaned. Why was it always cold in medical rooms? Usually Kia didn't mind the cold but right now for some reason she couldn't get warm. Looking up, Kia smiled as she caught sight of her brother walking down the hallway towards her door.
"Hey!" she called, weakily to her brothers ears as K.J. walked into the room.
"How are you feeling?" K.J. asked, kissing his sister's forehead.
"Better. Cold as shit though." Kia muttered and then she frowned, noticing that K.J. was with someone, though her brother was blocking her view. "Who's with you?" Kia murmured, confused.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am

Damien’s body stiffened and he nodded roughly; he didn’t know why he reacted so nonchalantly, this could still very well be a hostile environment. He sighed at the last thought as his mind wandered to the girl in the other room. He deliberately turned away from her direction and carefully followed K.J. out the door. He didn’t quite understand where they were going, although Damien assumed he was being thrown out now, and he didn’t understand what was happening. But rather than asking any questions, Damien kept quiet; no doubt K.J. already knew his every concern.

But stopping at the infirmary was the last thing on Damien’s mind. He was almost numbed by the shock he felt. He was certain it was an unwise idea to have Kia know he was there, forget about ever telling her he spent the night. Although he had never personally experienced it himself, Damien knew Kia had a nasty temper just from stories Adrean told. And he wanted no part of that. But Damien’s attempt at concealing himself behind the doorframe was successful for only a moment as nurses and assistants unintentionally pushed him into the room as they entered.

Peace and an ocean breeze plastered a sleepy smile on Trinity’s face; it was one of the nicest dreams she’s had in a long while. There was no war, no hatred, no confrontation, just peace and unity. She felt her whole body relax and melt into the bed. Oh how she wished her dream could turn into a reality. But this false sense of peace would soon be taken away as Trinity’s spine shuddered her awake.

Once again trying to remember where she was, Trinity was also fighting a dreadful feeling. Her smile gone, she couldn’t shake the thought of something going wrong. She pushed herself out of bed and headed down the hallway. This confusion unsettled Trinity. Normally she was fairly accurate at pinpointing the source of her discomfort, but now she could only guess Kia was involved. The uncertainty unsettled her ever more.

The walk to the infirmary was a quiet one at first, but got increasingly busy. Trinity nodded and smiled to people as she walked by, not really registering who they were; she felt bad, but she was focused. If her senses were just overloading and there really was nothing to be concerned about, at least she’d be able to see how Kia was doing.
She had just begun to smile at that thought when she caught a glimpse of K.J. in the doorway. But it wasn’t him that stopped the happiness; it was the boy standing next to him. Damien had no business to be in there and Trinity prayed that Kia would for once think before she reacted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

K.J. mentally cursed his half sleeping mind for not warning Damien to stay outside. He had firgured the infirmary would be a bustle since it was late in the morning, and maybe Kia wouldn't notice the second person with him. Or if she did, that she would be half delrious and assume it was Trinity. What had K.J. been thinking? This was his sister he was talking about; she never missed a damn beat.

Hearing Damien stumble forward into the room, K.J. caught his sister's eyes, holding back half of her angered scream so that when she opened her mouth, nothing happened but a small squeak of a "What?!?"
She glared at him, her eyes pooling instantly into a mix of green, aubrun and blue in her anger and frustration. K.J. sighed and mentally explained that he was fill her in on everything later, and that Damien wasn't staying for long.
Get him out of here. Was all that Kia yelled at him before she blocked him out, layed back in the bed and stared out towards the window, refusing to look at her brother, or the man he had willingly brought into their home.

"Let's go." K.J. sighed, taking Damien's arm and turning him towards the door just as Trinity was walking in.
"She's awake and feeling a bit better." K.J. said. "Try to cheer her up?" he asked softly with a helpless smile as he lead Damien down a less lit hallway.
"You can be so daft sometimes." K.J. muttered, shaking his head as a door opened and he ushered Damien inside. For a lack of better words, the room looked like that of an interigation room. Actually it was used for the occassional business meeting, with a metal table and a few chairs.
"There's a lot on my mind..." K.J. said, nodding to one of the chairs for Damien to sit down. "And I think you can help me with this..." he said as he rubbed his sore wrists, pacing around slowly.

"See, I find myself in this extremely conflicting dilema." K.J. murmured, rubbing the back of his neck now as he continued to walk slowly. "On one side, I don't trust you, it's that simple. You've been too self-serving for my taste and your actions have effected more people than I care to count." K.J. explained, pausing his pacing for a moment. "On the other hand..." K.J. added, starting to walk behind Damien now. "I have this ridiculous notion that something's changed in you. Granted I have a good idea of what that is but given your past track record I'm extremely skeptical..." K.J. stopped pacing when he was directly across the table from Damien. He leaned forward, resting his palms on the cold metal as he looked at Damien.
"So what should I believe?" K.J. asked, lowering himself into a chair with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 am

Trinity’s whole body sighed and she nodded, glancing quickly between K.J. and Damien. Her eyes then turned to Kia and she took a deep breath; this was going to be tough. Kia could sometimes be difficult on a good day, it was exhausting to get through to her when she was upset. And despite the tension that was almost thick enough to see, Trinity couldn’t help but feel relieved. At least Kia was well enough to be upset.

Carefully striding over to Kia’s bed, Trinity tried to come up with the best way to approach this. She had honestly never thought she would have to explain this type of situation and, thus, was unprepared. Sitting gently next to her friend, Trinity placed a hand on Kia’s shoulder and decided to wing it.
“Hey…how are you feeling?” she asked, mustering a genuine smile.

Damien fell into the chair and simply stared back at K.J., trying to make sense of what all had just happened. He thought he was being thrown out, and he was fine with that, he was expecting it. But now he was being kept there by force? Damien listened carefully to K.J.’s premise, and his expression grew harder with each passing word. He was certain he had given an adequate explanation when he first arrived, but apparently it was unsatisfactory.

Damien leaned back as K.J. finished. Truth be told, he was uncertain how he should react to this. Of course he was pissed beyond belief that this was happening; he should be fending for himself in the jungle by now. But he didn’t want to blow up and have this interrogation break out into a war.
“I already told you. Jetta wants to kill me. Call me crazy, but I’m not a big fan of dying.” He took a breath and rested his elbows on the table. “Why don’t you tell me what this is all about and I’ll see if I’ll be able to help you.” At first Damien was trying to at least be polite, but this was ridiculous. If K.J. already had an idea of what was going on, then Damien didn’t need to explain himself. This was just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 am

Kia only looked over once she was certain that K.J. and Damien were gone. She gave a week smile to Trinity before shrugging listlessly as an answer.
"Tired still. And cold. Haven't been able to move much..." Kia murmured, rubbing her face gently.
"How out of it was I?" she asked after a moment. "Because I don't remember us bring Damien back at all..."

K.J. sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose after Damien spoke. "You miss the point. There is something you can help me with but why should I trust you to help me?" K.J. said, looking up at him. "So Jetta threatened to kill you, and if I threatened the same would you help Jetta instead?" he challenged crossing his arms over his chest.

((blehh lol))
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 am

((It's not bleh Razz))

Trinity's jaw clenched tight and she swallowed hard. She hadn't come up with a good, well-formed explanation yet. The bags of her eyes twitched and she shifted in her spot. How bad could it really be? He showed up, stayed, and would be gone before the day was through. Simple.

"Well...we didn't bring him back..." Her voice started out softer than she intended. "K.J. and I brought you back here, and when I went to my room, Damien was there...yes it was as creepy as it sounds." Trinity gave a small smirk and continued after a moment. "He tried pleading with me to let him stay since Jetta wants his head for helping us. I had every mind to just kick his ass right out the door, but K.J. heard everything going on and allowed him to stay the night. Your brother can be very stubborn sometimes..." she muttered, hoping humor would appeal to Kia. And actually hearing what had happened out loud made Trinity shake her head; it sounded like a soap opera.

Damien remained silent for several minutes. K.J. wanted every ounce of truth from him; Damien hadn't been accustomed to telling the truth for a long while. It had been over a year since he switched sides and it had changed him. And despite enjoying his time on the other base, he missed this atmosphere. Caring had always been his Achilles' heel and this base was full of it; Damien was drawn to it.

"I would rather have you kill me than Jetta. You've had a taste, you understand." He took a moment to refocus his thoughts and continued his explanation. Yet again.
"I started out here. I know my leaving makes it seem like I don't care about this place, but I do. I'm not as ruthless as they are, I realized that pretty quickly. When they first sent me after Trinity and required I bring her to the prison, I almost threw up... I could never do that to her..." His mention of Trinity came and went rather quickly and without eye contact; he was uncomfortable talking about her with K.J. "And then when they put you in there, I couldn't handle it. No one deserves that. So...I came back to offer my apologies. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I would just prefer only having one side out to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 am

Kia was quiet as TRinity spoke, which wasn't usually like her. She merely sighed and closed her eyes, leaning back against her pillow.
"Fantastic." Kia muttered. Her brother had the biggest heart...Kia nodded gently in agreement to Trinity's statement about her brother being stubborn. "Well, at least he's alright enough to be stubborn." Kia said, smirking lightly and chuckling softly. That backfired though and she coughed a bit, wincing.
"Any idea how long I gotta stay in this icecube?" Kia asked, looking over at Trinity. Her eyes were pale now, the blueish gray that reflected how shitty she honestly felt. She was no where near 100% yet, but she wanted to get out of the infirmary and into her own bed which was comfy and warm, not stiff and cold like it was here.

The hard slab drew over K.J.'s face again as he listened to Damien. He wasn't listening so much too the words as he was to the tones of Damien's voice. As he listened, K.J. loosened up a bit, and at hearing Trinity's name, he sighed and rubbed his face entirely.
"Alright." K.J. said, standing up and going over to the small file cabinet that was in a darker corner of the room. He ruffled around inside of it for a moment before pulling out a file, and as he turned to face Damien the draw slid close behind him.
"Here's what I need you to do. These are the skacmatics(sp?) for our base. They are very old, so most of it isn't actually true; a lot of this place as been reconstructed." K.J. said, putting the pages down in front of Damien to show him. "This is your ticket back over there, suggest a night attack or something that the blueprints will be useful with." K.J. said, nodding in the general direction of the rival base. "I need you there to support someone we already have undercover. If you can help her accomplish her mission..." K.J. said, standing back and crossing his arms over his chest. "Then we can welcome you back into the base, almost as if nothing had happened." he said, pausing to let Damien soak all this in for a moment, watching his face curiously.

"You should already know my contact over there; Lila. She has hightened senses that aid her whenever they feel like it, but from my understand she's getting better at controlling them..." K.J. murmured, rubbing his chin as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Trinity shrugged and glanced around; the nurses seemed busy so she would ask later. She had mixed emotions about Kia’s reaction, or rather lack thereof. It was characteristically unlike her to remain quiet and that both concerned and relieved Trinity. The relief came from the thought that she was taking the news well. However, it was concerning to learn that she still wasn’t feeling herself.

“I have absolutely no idea…I was hoping you’d be out and about by now…” Trinity muttered, offering her friend an apologetic look. She hated seeing her friend uncomfortable. She understood how Kia felt, she, too, hated the hospital and all that was associated with it. If she had the power to, she would bust her out!

“I’ll see what I can do to try and get you out by tonight…but for now I can go get you some blankets. I think they removed the thermostat so we don’t tamper with it anymore…” Trinity rolled her eyes and smiled before getting up and walking back down the hall. She stopped at a small supply closet and quickly fished for blankets.
‘Of course they would put them on the top shelf…’ she sighed to herself, standing on her tip-toes. She was feeling fine all the way up to when she pulled the blankets from the shelf. That unsettled feeling overwhelmed her again and she couldn’t figure out why. If this continued, she would soon go insane. Pushing that feeling aside, she returned to Kia.

Damien looked over the blueprints and listened to K.J. with a stoic expression. This was a lot to process. He was stuck on the fact that K.J. offered a permanent residence here, ‘almost as if nothing had happened.’ That was the last thing he expected. He didn’t want to get too hopeful too quickly, so he turned his focus to the blueprints and the task at hand. K.J. wanted him to go back to the camp that was trying to kill him for betrayal, and betray them. That thought hit a sour note with Damien. He began questioning K.J. intentions and whether or not he was being truthful.

Although, when Lila was mentioned, Damien began thinking. She had always seemed keener towards Jetta, but as he recalled, he hadn’t seen her in nearly a week, which was highly unlikely. And this behavior started when K.J. was captured. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, rubbing the side of his neck. He was at a loss. How could he trust K.J., he didn’t even completely trust Damien. But Damien did betray them, and this hostility is understandable. But this position Damien found himself in was unsavory. He considered just leaving and trying to fend for himself, but that thought lasted a mere millisecond. This option was much more favorable.

“I don’t know how successful it will be…but I will do my best.”
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Kia nodded gently to Trinity, closing her eyes as her friend left. She was too tired to really feel anything at the moment. Her sudden flare of anger that had risen when she first noticed Damien seemed to have worn her out and the fire was down to a small flame. She must have been out for a while because when Kia woke up again there were more blankets spread over her and she was much more comfortable.

And her stomach was growling, which was an odd sensation since her entire torso was sore. The growling seemed to make her whole body tremble.
Kia groaned and rubbed her waist beneath the covers, looking around in half a daze. She hated this...not knowing what was going on, what time it was, or why she still felt so damn weak. Usually by now she could get up and leave, but at the moment Kia couldn't even consemplate moving too much in her bed.
"S-something's wrong..." Kia muttered, shuddering lightly with the chill that ran down her spine.

K.J. rubbed his forehead, doing his best to block out Damien's thought process. He waited patiently, working out the next few steps in his plan should Damien agree, when he did, K.J. smirked and nodded in agreement.
"You'll be her assisstance. She's gathering intel and her last report was due yesterday. It never came and she's never late. Once you find her, convincing her that you're on the same side now is going to be difficult. If you tell her the winds seem to be changing, she might catch on." K.J. said with a small sigh before sitting back down.
"The intel she's gathering is crucial, and we need it as soon as possible. Once you win her over, she'll tell you the rest." K.J. said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully as he looked over Damien.
"This is as much help as I can give you now." K.J. said, tapping the sheets. "The rest is on your own."
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Trinity’s eyes narrowed in concern and all form of relief vanished. Kia looked miserable and Trinity could almost swear she got paler. She tucked the blankets closer to Kia and placed her hand on her forehead. Her hand felt like she stuck it on the sun. Trinity did not like that at all. She grabbed at a nearby nurse, almost causing her to spill everything on the tray she had in her hands. She directed her to look Kia over thoroughly; infection was an unwanted possibility. She tried to keep her cool as she stood at the foot of her bed, arms folded across her chest.
‘K.J…please hurry…’

Damien sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. This was a lot to handle all at once, but he had been in equally stressful situations before. And he didn’t want to do this job half-heartedly; there was so much more on the line now. He pushed himself up slowly, going over everything in his mind. He had never gotten really close to Lila before, so he was worried that the sudden approach would be interpreted wrong. He gathered up the paperwork and turned to K.J.

“The winds seem to be changing…alright…” he sighed. There was no doubt his nerves were showing. He wasn’t so much concerned about finding Lila and proving he was working with her, he was more concerned with actually making it on base and getting to her safely.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

K.J.'s head shot up when he heard Trinity's thoughts. Looking back at Damien, K.J. gave him a hard nod.
"You'll have to sell it, but once you do you'll be in the clear." K.J. said. "Head out of this hallway, go down to the end, hook a left and the doors will take you straight outside. Good luck." he added before standing up and going to the door. He was worried now, because he had sensed the tension and worried in Trinity's thoughts.
He wasn't worried about leaving Damien on his own, his sister was worring him now because she wasn't answering him at all.

Kia shivered again as Trinity placed a hand on her forehead. "Your hands c-cold...." Kia murmured. But then Trinity was gone, there were more blankets and more people.
She couldn't keep track of who was there. Suddenly there was a nurse...and it was cold...then the nurse was gone but it was still cold....then three people were there, pulling at the bandages which ripped at the scabbs that had formed in clobs of black and dark blue.

Then K.J. was there. He was holding her hand, squeezing to try and get her attention. She looked over at him, but couldn't think straight enough to answer him. She could hear his voice but it was muffled. There was a pinch in her arm, and when Kia looked over, the doctor was putting the needle away and black took over her vision entirely.

"How long has she been this way?" K.J. asked, keeping his hand laced with Kia's as the nurse rushed here and there for whatever the doctor needed.
"The infection is spreading faster than it should be..."
"Kia hold on alright..." K.J. said, watching as his sister shivered and shuddered in the bed before the doctor gave her an injection and she slowly calmed down. Her skin was till clammy thought, so K.J. was convinced that she was going to take longer to recover than he thought.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

((Soooo sorry it took so long, hope it's good! xD))

Trinity’s eyes began to water as she stood motionless at the foot of the bed. Why was this happening? She was doing just fine, what went wrong? Her shoulders fell and she wrapped her arms around her waist. She was helpless once again. Kia was struggling and suffering and there wasn't anything Trinity could do.
“She was fine just a little bit ago…I don’t understand…” Trinity could barely form cohesive thoughts. She realized her conflicting emotions were most likely interfering with K.J.’s concentration, so she tried her best to stay calm; she was no good to her friend if she was a mess. She quickly strode over to the side of the bed and sat down, gently touching Kia’s elbow. She needed to find some way to convey a sense of relaxation to her friend and that was the only way she could think of.

Damien was confused as K.J. abruptly left him, but figured it didn’t concern him. He quickly went over his task in his mind once more before he left. The possibility of being accepted again was thrilling and motivated him. Down the hall, turning this was and that, Damien found his way outside. And once outside the very tentative safety of K.J.’s base, Damien felt a heavy weight settle on his shoulders. Not only was he responsible for delivering apparently vital information, but he was alone and still being hunted.

One step at a time, Damien made his way to the other base. He had some idea how to get on base relatively undetected, but as to finding Lila and convincing her of his loyalty, he was lost. As he got closer and closer to the base, he inevitably started thinking about Trinity. Normally, he would think about the times they shared together, and so he felt both happy and woeful. But this time there was another emotion. Worry? He was apprehensive of the upcoming situation. If he was successful and was brought back into that base, he would be closer to Trinity and had a better chance of repairing their relationship to a more civil one.. But he would also be closer to the proof that Trinity had moved on. How was he going to deal with that? K.J. would know when he was uncomfortable simply by trade and Trinity knew him well enough to be able to tell. That would definitely put a strain on their renewing relationship.

As Damien’s train of thought concluded, he found himself at the edge of his destination. He quickly took refuge under a shaded tree and sighed as the shadows filled the empty space around him and hugged him firmly; as long as he was in the shade, he would be safe. He knew Jetta could detect the electric field surrounding an individual, but if he stayed in cool areas, it was harder for her to sense.
His eyes scanned the base, looking for either Lila or a friendly face. This base was not known for its loyalty and no doubt Jetta had turned everyone against him. This was impossible, K.J. knew it was impossible, why had Damien been so eager to accept this? Was he so pathetically alone that he would jump at the opportunity for any sort of interaction? He cursed at himself for being so trusting. And just as Damien was about to talk himself out of pursuing this any further, his eyes happened across, perhaps, one of the friendliest faces he had ever known and he carefully ran towards it.

Vera had fought and fought, but she finally talked the nurses into letting her go outside. She needed to get fresh air and to just be by herself; all the tension and ill-will was making her feel sick again. Hobbling out of the infirmary on a pair of unnecessary crutches, Vera found a secluded area of trees not too far from the building. The shade felt tingly on her hot skin and she couldn’t help but smile at the refreshing feeling. And then he mind began to wander. One of the things she disliked about her ability was the creativity that came along with it. Any thought, no matter how miniscule, could end up as this grand, elaborate event. That is exactly what happened when she started wondering about Damien and what he was up to. Horrific images of torture and mauling flashed through her mind, leaving an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. That feeling was settling in further as she heard frantic footsteps get louder and louder. She closed her eyes and quickly turned to give whoever was being inconsiderate a piece of her mind when her eyes fell upon a face she thought she’d never see again.

“Damien, what the hell are you doing here?!” Vera was happy to know he was alive, terrified that he might get caught, and confused beyond belief as to why he would ever come back. As she looked him over, she concluded that he felt the same.

“I can’t talk, I need to find Lila now, do you know where she is?” Damien’s words came out in a jumbled mess, he could barely understand himself. He desperately wished Vera somehow deciphered his message because he could waste no time. She shrugged and took a wild guess.
“Um, I haven’t seen her in a while…” she muttered. “But you know how she’s always in the library looking at documents, maybe you should try there.” Damien thanked her about a billion times in a second and quickly hurried off towards the library, praying she was there.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 pm

((Sweetness xD))

K.J. looked over at Trinity. "Trin, she'll be fine." he said with a small smile. "You know Kia's too stubborn to be in these beds for longer than two days." he told her, and he sounded pretty convincing, however, sensing his sister's state through her hand was convincing him otherwise.
"There must have been posion on something..." K.J. muttered then. "What was she cut by?" he asked, looking over at Trinity.

Kia shuddered again. Her palm was the only part of her that was hot. K.J. was holding onto her. He was keeping her rooted to the spot.
The next thing she knew, there was something so cold that it was burning at her side. Kia couldn't help the small scream that escaped her.

K.J. jolted since Kia's sudden outburst came from no where. "Water." K.J. said, nodding for Trinity to step aside for a moment or two. "Pour some water on her side; she'll heal herself."

-----------------------------

Lila rubbed her eyes with a frustrated and tired sigh. Her sight was leaving her again, which made sense; she was getting tired of staring at these papers. At this rate, nothing was going to get done...and she had to meet her deadline. Rubbing her face, Lila pushed back white blonde hair and stood up. Well, while she still had her sight, she could put these away.

Not like anyone would find them anyway. The library was almost always close to empty. And even is someone did wander into the building, they hardly got up to the second floor, let alone the top floor Lila was currently sitting in.
What this building must have once been used for, Lila could only guess. As far as she knew, this war had been going on for an extremely long time...this library might have been a command center at one point in time...it would makes sense as to why there was a room full of tables and chairs, with tact boards lining the walls.

Gathering up her papers, Lila cursed as her vision slowly faded. She blinked a few times but nothing helped. Cursing again, Lila waited a few moments for her other sense to adapt and she felt her way along the wall until she reached the door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 am

((Oops, forgot something xD))

"Adrean's dagger..." Trinity muttered, images flashing before her eyes. Her cheek twitched and she hugged herself closer. She needed to get these images out of her head and calm down.

Trinity sighed and nodded, moving aside temporarily. K.J. was right, like always; she just needed to remember Kia's spirit and her overwhelmingly strong disdain for hospitals and those affiliated. The thought brougt a smile to her face and she held it there. She felt calm, aware, just like normal, and that was something she hadn't felt in too long.

And as her mind wandered, as it often did, Trinity came across a realization that both troubled and excited her: K.J. came alone.
"K.J...where is Damien?" She didn't know which emotion her voice conveyed, but she did know that her smile faded with the question, as it did whenever that name was mentioned.

Palms sweating, heart racing, Damien cursed at himself; this extra energy could compromise his cover. He wasn't even worried about pleasing K.J. anymore, that was an afterthought. The main thing on his mind now was not getting caught. Sneaking around usually excited him for a less frightening reason; the thrill of being undetected and in a dangerous situation propelled him forward. However, when he was being hunted, he felt fear.

That fear burned out as he neared the library and finally saw the one person he was surprised he'd ever be overjoyed to see. Lila was just coming out as he came closer. He suppressed the urge to shout and instead rode the shadows to her side. Hesitantly reaching out to her, Damien touched her elbow.
"Lila... I need to talk to you, now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One with E.T.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: