Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on One with E.T.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

One on One with E.T. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 am

{{The one I had done was soo much better than this T-T}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 am

((lol That one was fine!

...and now I have to think x_x))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:09 am

{{*slowly puts on helment and ducks for cover*}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 am

((-.- *throws ninja at mystik*))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 am

{{O_O; INCOMING!}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 am

((lmao xD This is gonna take a while))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:23 am

{{Just make up anything! Anything goes xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 am

((yea...I'm just trying to piece things together xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

{{mkay.}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am

“Oh no…oh no…oh no…”

Soft pads of quick feet hitting the grass covered ground echoed after her, accompanied by heavier pads. Her breathing was rough and loud, refusing to answer her prayers for quiet. Her bright gray eyes darted this way and that, noting each tree as it passed and checking her sides for anything else. She turned her head to the side, the shorter strands of her light brown hair blowing into her face; her bun was barely holding up.

She was thankful for her decision to wear shorts instead of her usual long jeans. She didn’t bother with her sleeves since she didn’t have to; her dark tank top gave no distraction of that sort. Her dark sneakers allowed her to skid to slow down and quickly turn as she tried to clear her trail.

“Please, please, please…” she whimpered, glancing around her again. Her legs gave off a soft jingle as the straps’ belts holding her daggers to her thighs whipped against the sheath. She cursed at the soft sound, knowing it would give her away, despite how quiet it was. She quickly glanced down at her hips, noting her other two daggers were secure. All together, the four weapons were accounted for. She took deep breaths, but her speed began to slow. Her eyes found a rather large-trunked tree and she took refuge behind it. Her back and head hit the trunk as she pressed herself against it. Her eyes closed, relieved for now, and her chest rose and fell heavily with each deep breath.

-cont.-
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 am

{{O.O *munches quietly on popcorn*}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 am

The jingle of her belts, the sound of her feet hitting the ground, her heavy breathing all gave her away. She must’ve known that for her course changed. He smirked to himself, following closely behind her, though not close enough for her to see him. That was by his choice. He loved the chase, but he preferred the shocked look he always got when he caught them. He took a deep breath, closing his dark brown eyes briefly. He loved the smell of the forest.

He quickly turned where she did, his black hair parting from the wind. He shook his head.

‘She should know, by now, this doesn’t work.’ He muttered in his mind.

His feet slowed him to a halt. He couldn’t hear the jingle anymore. She had stopped moving. He narrowed his eyes and glanced around him. He could hear her breathing, but couldn’t exactly pinpoint the position. He stood up straight and twitched his hand at his side. The shadows cast by the trees slowly moved around the trunk. He watched them carefully, looking for any other distortion. His efforts were answered as her slim shadow peeked out from behind a tree not too far from him. He smiled and left the shadows to their rightful place, slowly creeping up to the side of where she stood.

-cont.-
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am

{{O.O *nervously munching*}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am

Once her breathing was under control, she opened her eyes. She lifted her head from the trunk and held her breath. There was no sound. She couldn’t hear him. She reminded herself that it was highly unlikely that he would just give up so she wouldn’t get her hopes up. She took a few deep breaths and slowly and quietly leaned around the trunk to look out at the surrounding area. Her face lit up with pleasant shock at the fact that he was nowhere to be seen. She moved back behind the trunk and allowed a smile to break across her lips. She realized she shouldn’t linger and quickly turned the other way, starting to run. She let out a loud gasp as she ran directly into a hard, darkly-clad body. The impact sent her to the ground with a loud thud.

“Trinity…how cute.”

She winced in pain and fear as she looked up at him. He stood arrogantly with his hands on his hips, shaking his head. She sat up on her elbows, blowing the hair out of her eyes. She noted the sting on her cheeks and suspected cuts from the leaves and branches of the trees.

“Damien.” She spat, glaring resentfully up at him. He only chuckled, which hardened her stare.

“I always did love it when you tried to sound disgusted at me.” Trinity let out a scoff and swung her leg at his, tripping his confident stance and sending him to the ground. She quickly leapt to her feet and ran past him. He took a swipe at her legs, which she jumped over. Her own hand swiped back at him, sending one of her daggers into the sleeve of his shirt, pinning him to the ground. She gasped and found her footing, running at full speed again. She heard him growl in frustration and winced.

“Trin! Don’t make this harder for you than it has to be!”

((ok...I think I'm done for now ^^))

Last edited by etrnlpirate on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 am

{{Good, cause I'm outta popcorn xD}}

“It’s strange how we keep running into each other like this.”
Kia tensed. “Adrean,” she hissed, struggling again him again.
“Ah, not so fast; I can’t kill you just yet.” He said, tightening his grip around the girl.
“And why not?” she asked sharply. Her heart was pounding painfully against her chest; she was stuck now. There wasn’t any way she could get out of this one…unless…
“Well, what good is a surprise if I tell you?” he asked sarcastically.
“I’m guessing you healed up nicely since our last dance.” Kia hissed.
Adrean sighed angrily. “You left me nice gift; I’ll repay the favor one day.”
Kia smirked, letting her legs give out from under her for a moment. Adrean cursed before pulling her back upright by her hair. “Kia, I thought you were stronger than this.” He taunted.
“Yea, well…even the strongest of us have our moments...” Kia said. “Isn’t that right?”
Adrean’s dagger pressed harder against her skin. “I could kill you now you know.”
“I guess you could.” Kia said, turning the second dagger Adrean always kept in her hands slowly. “But…how could you if this is lodged into your stomach?” she asked, pushing the dagger against his waist.
Adrean tensed for a moment before smirking. “Clever…” he said “You’ve a memory.”
“I never forget.” Kia said, laughing slightly. "Now, how about you let go of me and we can get on with our lives?" she asked, tapping him with the dagger again.
Adrean's eyes narrowed; someone else was in the forest close by...
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am

“Trin! Don’t do this!”

She let out a yelp at the sound of his voice. He sounded livid. She took deep breaths and tried to push her feet faster. She had a bad feeling about today, and yet she ignored it. She cursed at herself in her mind and looked around desperately. She didn’t know what she was looking for, but couldn’t help herself.

“AH!” she gasped as she fell to the ground again. Her eyes grew wide as she had the wind knocked out of her, cursing at herself in her mind again. She felt a strong hand grasped her waist, flipping her over onto her back. Her face expressed the pain she felt as her back was pushed hard into the ground. She didn’t have to look up to see who it was, but she did. Damien stood above her, smirking condescendingly, his hand balled into a fist extended out towards her. She glanced down at her ankles and found shadows wrapped around her legs. She sighed in disgust at herself. How could she forget about that?!

“You…are going to pay. I hope you realize that.” He hissed, pointing her dagger towards her. She cringed away from him, which he allowed. His grip on the shadows around her ankles weakened. Trinity knew it was on purpose, but she took the opportunity, nonetheless. She pushed herself up to her feet and started to run again; this time Damien caught her arm in his hand and pulled her towards him. She gasped and swiped her hand in front of her, the dagger Damien held in his hand turn on him, sending a rapid succession of swipes to his chest and torso, adorning his body in numerous small cuts. He cursed at her loudly, but let go of her. She took a breath and ran immediately.

Damien let out a loud curse and ran after her, genuinely annoyed. He followed closely after her as she wove in and out of the trees. He called the aid of the shadows the trees made and had them crawl after her as well.

Trinity was coming up fast towards a tree that looked like it was harboring others. She narrowed her eyes and let out a gasp as she recognized the girl.

“Kia!” she yelped, swiping her hand in an attempt to move the dagger out of Adrean’s hand and away from her. She stumbled as a shadow leapt after her feet, nipping at her heels.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 am

"Trinity look out!" Kia yelled once Adrean was dissarmed. She took the dagger still in her had and made a move to his face. He stepped back to dodge the blade, of course, and Kia took the opportunity to leave. She stepped to the edge of the branch, taking a deep breath before jumping to the ground floor.

"Let go of her, Damien!" Kia yelled, tossing the dagger towards the boy before she hit the ground; hard. She tucked herself in and rolled slightly to coushin her fall, and stood up slowly. She cracked her back and neck slightly. That jump was higher than she thought. She held her head as the ground spun on her.

Adrean let out a small growl of frustration before joining the battle on the ground floor. "I hope you didn't think it would be that easy, girl.." Adrean said, taking his stepps slowly. Kia let out a small moan, stepping back away from Adrean. With each step, she could sense how far away the creek was...if she could step back just another foot...
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Damien looked up at the sound of his name and let out a gasp of pain as a dagger cut into his leg. He glared up at the one responsible for throwing the dagger towards him and tilted his head towards Kia. He found her resentment towards him amusing and wasn’t going to bother with her, seeing Adrean already on top of things. He turned his focus back to Trinity, who had stopped and was frantically looking about. He smirked and quickly ran up behind her. Easy prey.

Trinity let out a breath, only to try to suck it back in as she felt Damien’s arm wrap itself around her neck. She cringed away from his cheek as it pressed against hers. His skin was warm and damp. Good. She’d gotten him to sweat.

“You’re being especially difficult today. I don’t really appreciate it.” He hissed. He sounded out of breath and she smiled. Good. She finally pushed him to his limits.

“Appreciate this!” she growled, kicking her foot up in between his legs. She heard him let out a rough grunt and felt him immediately let go of her as he doubled over. She started running again, but didn’t get as far as she had hoped. Again, she was tripped and fell to the ground. She pushed herself onto her back and watched helplessly as Damien limped towards her.

“Trinity…you are really…pushing my buttons today.” He said; his voice gruff and hoarse. She smirked up at him, slowly sliding her hands down to her thighs and towards her weapons.

“No.” Damien flicked his hand towards her, shadows jumping at her wrists and pinning them up by her shoulders. His other hand was holding her ankles together and it was his turn to smirk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Adrean let a small smirk come onto his face as he watched Damien and Trinity. "Can you handle her man?" he asked sarcastically. "Better get her back in one peice.." he added quietly.

Kia turned with a skip to cover the last two feet she need in order to reach the water in the creak. She was nearly there too, when a root from a tree rose up and tripped her. She let out half a scream in surprise before turning around on her back. There was fear in her face now, and she knew it. Adrean never used his powers against her...

Adrean took his steps lightly, tilting his head slightly at Kia. "What that I see there?" he asked, chuckling again. Kia's chest rose and fell with her rapid breathing and heartbeat. She was just within range...but she couldn't let him firgure it out. She had to do something...

"Is that...fear Kia?" he asked croching to be eye level with the girl. The tree root had wrapped itself around Kia's ankels, and kept her on the ground. She drummed her fingers lightly, feeling her power tug at the water harshly.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Kia said, composed now. "I don't think the ice has melted from your brain yet." she tried to pull her feet free of Adrean's roots, but with no avail. She was going to have to do this the hard way...
Using hand movements to control the water was the way most elementalist did things since it was easier. Kia had discovered though, that she could still move the water with little to no hand movements. It just took more out of her then normally. Desprite times, called for desprite measures.

Kia sighed, giving up on the roots to look up at Adrean. "Fine, you got me." she said throwing her hands in the air. Adrean froze where he stood, unsure of what he heard, and confsued about what she was doing. "What did you say?" he asked sharply.
"I said you got me. You win." Kia said, keeping her hands in the air. She kept a firm gaze on Adrean though, and her breathing was still laboard; if she could feel the water surgering from the creek towards her now. She just had to stall for a little while longer...
Adrean wasn't taking the bait. He flipped one of the dagger in his hand before tossing it at the girl. He knew she was make an effort to doge it; but he didn't know about the water behind her.

It hit Adrean like a ton of bricks, knowing him completely off balance. He lost his consentration over the roots, and it let Kia free. Once back on her feet, Kia pulled the water from one boy, and turned, slamming it towards the other.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm

{{O.o; sorry!! got a little carried away there ^^;;;;;;; }}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 am

((lol sweet!!!!))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 am

{{hehe, ignore the gramatic and spelling errors xD}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 am

{{*singing* Don't think so much....xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 am

((lol I'm working on it, hang on...just a few more moments...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

{{*whistleing elevator music* xD}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One with E.T.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: