Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Marik and X walked downstairs towards the kitchen and were greeted by Alchemion. "Oh, you. I had forgotten you were here.", Marik said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

The siblings gave a sideway glance and Voodoo nodded his head before turning to the two, "Come, let's have you seated because I think you need something to catch your fall once Marik delivers the news."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Marik went into the kitchen and prepared a small breakfast of biscuits and jam with some tea.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Nailu pulled a seat out and had Oake sit there. Once she got settled he got one across from her and Voodoo jumped up onto the seat next to the female.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 pm

(skip breakfast to get to bad news?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Ooc\\
Sure.

Bic//
Oake pushed her plate, even though she didn't eat much and Nailu left his in front of him empty. Voodoo sighed and turned to Marik, "The light turned to you, go on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Marik pulled out the note. "I woke up this morning to find this pinned to my headboard with an arrow. It says that we all have a massive bounty on our heads, with mine being the most valuable. I'd estimate that we have about three days to get ready for the onslaught of bounty hunters. It wouldn't be wise to stay here, so we'll be moving out of here ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 pm

The siblings gaped, then Nailu stood up, chair shoving back and his eyes gave out a fierce glow, "Were in this god damn mess because of you! We may of have been friends, but this is too far! I've try to go along but we're putting our lives at risk! Espically Oake's!"
"Nailu, calm down!" She snapped at him, still seated. Her golden eyes were narrowed on him.
"Why should I?! I'm only concered for you and you're siding with the guy who's probably going to get you killed?!"
"You don't have to be so rude! Gees, give me a break! It's nice you're protecting me, but you pushed things too far!" The female vampire lurched up from her seat and ran off with Voodoo running after her. Nailu stood there, then clenched his fist and turned to Marik, but decided not to talk and walked off leaving the brothers sitting there.
This was the most heated fight the two siblings got into ever since they were hunting began.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Marik sighed. "I called it.", he muttered. "Aren't you going to go after them, Marik?", Alchemion inquired. "No, I'll let them work this out while I get prepared to go."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 am

Voodoo ran into the room, but didn't Oake in sight. Her stuff was left untouched and the window was wide open, his eyes widen and the black cat leapt upon it, scanning the area to see her nowhere.
"Oake!" He yowled, his cries echocing. His ears foloded and the feline jumped off, running across the grass. Voodoo hadn't stop running till her found her far away, lying in a soft patch looking up to the sky. She felt him approach and she got him, he gave her a tired smile, "You're pretty quick."
"Sorry." Oake murmured. The cat chuckled, then his smile disappeared and his purple eyes widen, Voodoo's head turned from side to side, in a alerted mode.
"Get up." He whispered.
"What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 am

"C'mon, X, let's get ready.", Marik said. X nodded and stood up to go pack.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am

The two dashed back towards the castle as Voodoo tried to keep up with Oake, once the young female vampire jumped into the castle, she felt it also and turned to the feline who ran out of the bedroom. She quickly threw her belongings into a bag making sure nothing of hers was left, and Oake followed the hall where Voodoo went to Nailu's room to see the kid holding a weapon close to himself. He turned to see the two and he shrugged, "Well I thought if I was out of the way, less of a pain."
"Put it down." The cat murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 pm

(ugh. blocktastic!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 am

The cat leapt foward, and his claws hit Nailu's hand, having the vampire drop the dagger. The metal bounched and Oake lunged for it, before her brother and Voodoo yelled at him, "Killing yourself isn't going to solve things, please just think. Senseless acts aren't going to help right now." He glanced at the two and sat down on his bed.
"Sorry," He muttuered running a hand through his hair and spoke, "I swore to dad I was going to protect Oake at all costs, I'm probably just going over board with it." Oake gave a nod and laughed, "Well, since we got things starighten out, your stuff?" He gestured close to the door where two bags sat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:30 pm

(..................................................block)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:22 pm

"Come on let's go tell them we're ready to go." His sister murmured. He nodded his head and got up as Voodoo lead them out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Marik had changed into his armour, tied his cyanide around his neck, and had chosen his favourite sword and tied it to his waist, and then packed a bag with a few extra weapons, a few of his precious skulls, and some civilian garb, as well as rations.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 pm

He closed the door after them and the three headed towards the entrance of the castle to wait for Marik and X.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 am

Marik and X soon arrived, followed by Alchemion. "Alchemion, if you would be so kind, I'd like for you to stay and take care of the castle. they don't have a bounty for you.", Marik said. Alchemion nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am

"This is diappointing. Too bad we have to leave so soon my good man," Voodoo murmured, "But we shall meet in the later future, please take of yourself and this wonderful place."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 pm

"Of course.", Alchemion said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm

"Shall we go?" The cat asked. Oake nodded and Nailu pushed open the door, the sunlight poured in and the female vampire walked out first as Voodoo tagged after and her brother waited for the other two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

X stepped out, followed by Marik, both of whom had a hand on their sword hilts.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"Bye Alchemion!" Oake yelled and waved her arms from the distance as they began to disappear further away from the castle.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 am

"Farewell! Have a save journey! May the Seraphim and Cherubim watch over your souls!", Alchemion called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next