Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Iggy blinked, then grumbled, "well fine then." He stuck his toungue out at Keith, "she can stay in my room, until you forgive her."
Roxa stared at Keith, then looked at Shaye, "h-huh? I...I didn't almost kill her...did it?"
"You put a hole in her side," Iggy chuckled. "Vaix was so scared she'd bleed outand you had the only set of bandages too."
Roxa's eyes widdened, "oh. I didn't know. Oh, poor Shaye." Her eyes grew even sadder then before. "Why am I even bothering to be here," she whispered. "I attacked the one person I shouldn't have..." Tears started to fall own her face, "can someone just hurry up and put me out of my misery?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 pm

By this point Keith had started to ignore Roxa. Hissing, he glared at her, he sighed, and turned his attention back to Roxa.
"She almost died Roxa, and maybe an hour ago, a pack of werewolves broke in, kidnapped her, and tried to eat her. You didn't know that when you gouged your entire hand into her side, that you literally left a hole bigger then the size of my fist into her side?' He muttered, although he was't sure if he wanted an answer.
"It's your room Iggy, do what you want. But the rest of the house is mine" He growled and placed a hand on Shaye's quivering figure. She had started to bleed again, he could smell the blood.
"Damn" He muttered, annoyed. He stood up and grabbed a pack of bandages off the coffee table.
"I suck at this"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

Vaix sighed, "I'll do it." He'd been ignoring Roxa too, as long she kept her distance from Shaye, he didn't care what she was doing. He reached out a hand to take the bandages from Keith.
---
Roxa shook her head, her eyes still wide and scared, "I just thought I'd sctrached her." The laughter that broke out from Iggy told her she'd totally missed the statement. She felt his hand squeeze her's then lead her down towards the basement. "I wish they'd give me another chance," she breathed to Iggy.
Iggy shrugged, "things are what they are. It's fine, Vaix hates me, it takes him a bit to get over it...then he's back to his own self again. I bet him and Keith will act the same with you, if you behave for a couple weeks." He pushed the door open, and gave Roxa and encouraging shove.
Roxa sighed, "this one looks even darker than the last one." She hesitated to enter the dark room, then walked down the steps slowly. "Why do you like it here again?"
"Because it's dark, quiet, and gloomy, perfect for reading." Iggy replied with a smile, "also, it keeps others out."
Roxa rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

Keith handed Vaix the bandages and flopped down on the couch beside Shaye.
He could feel anger coursing through his veins.
"So, do you think you can ever forgive her?" He asked, pulling the blanket off the still shaking Shaye, so that Vaix could access her wound. The fact that she was so visibly upset was enough to answer his own question, at least for himself. Keith rarely hold grudges, but there were a few he held, to this day. Roxa had just entered the ranks of those few. He would never forgive her, he might grow to tolerate her, but that was it.

Shaye gasped as the blanket was pulled away, but stayed curled up. Internally she was freaking out and wasn't ready to even speak to anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

"Shaye," Vaix cooed gently in attempts to calm her down. He ran his hand down her face and shoulder, then sighed as he liftd her shirt and started to apply the bandages. "I don't know," Vaix replied back, "she looks really sorry. But I wouldn't run it by her that she'd hesitate to do it again." He sighed, "I'll think about it I suppose, for Iggy's sake. She is his newborn after all." Roxa wasn't all that new, it just sounded weird to call her Iggy's vampire. He bit his lip and he bandaged up the gapping hole, and the bitten leg. "It just get worse and worse..." he muttered quietly.
---
Iggy jumped down the stairs, and from upstairs you could hear the rapid thumping of someone falling down them, as well as crazed laughter after it stopped. Roxa sighed and followed more slowly, looking at the tangled mass of vampire laying at the bottom. "You're gunna kill yourself one day... you know that right?"
Iggy just laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am

"If he doesn't stop breaking my house I'll kill him myself" Keith snarled, stalking over to the stairs and glaring down at Iggy. He wasn't looking at Roxa. He would tolerate her for Iggy's sake, and maybe Vaix's, but he would make it clear that she was on a very thin rope with him. Growling he noted the large dents in the steps.
"Iggy" He hissed, shaking his head, and turning and walking away. He was extremely irritated, which he guessed was pretty odvious to the others.
"You do that" He said, nodding to Vaix as he thought over his friend's response.
"But I can honestly tell you now, the most I can ever do is tolerate her, and that'll depend on Shaye's reaction to her once she's better" He sighed, and winced at the angry looking bite mark on her leg.
"She'll never get better if she keeps getting beat up" He murmured in a nervous voice. She hadn't had time to heal at all, which was extremely dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Vaix gave a sigh at Keith's comment. "Don't talk about it, we'll just have to be more watchful of her until she's better again." He leaned forward and kissed Shaye's cheek, "Roxa's gone Shaye. Things are fine." He hoped what he'd just said was true.
---
Iggy looked up at Keith when the older vampire snarled at him for falling down the stairs. He laughed, then straightened himself up and bounced around the room. He watched Roxa groan and walk over to his bed, falling asleep there. He laughed and jumped onto the bed, giving her a curious poke. "Roxa..." he purred, "don't stress so much."
Roxa waved an irritated hand at Iggy's face. "Just let me sleep please..."
Iggy laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Keith shrugged, his mind was pretty much made up.
Shaye hadn't made a noise, and he wondered if she fell asleep.
"God, she's terrified" He said, sitting down on the couch and gently patting her hair softly. He sighed glancing at Vaix as he felt his sister still shuddering.
"I've never in my life seen her this scared, not even from her parents" He whispered to his friend, a sad expression on his face.

Shaye could hear them, but she didn't feel like talking, she was trying to cope with her own emotions. One of her major tactics for dealing with her own emotions was to withdraw into herself.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Vaix winced, "yeah." He looked at Shaye trembling figure, then at Iggy's bedroom door as another verse of laughter echoed up the stairs. He sighed and glanced at Keith, "we wouldn't hear the end of it if we tore Roxa away from here though. Iggy'd be on our backs until we let her come back, he wouldn't warn us about anything, just sulk." He frowned, "I wish she would leave though, how much more of a hint does she need to see she isn't wanted here?"
---
Roxa knew she wasn't wanted, and it hurt, but she was lonely, and that hurt even more. So for now, unless she could convince Iggy to come with her instead of trailing along after his brother, she would stay. She heard Iggy laugh again and covered her ears with a groan as he jumped on the bed beside her again. She lunged up suddenly, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a laying position beside her. "Please settle down Iggy. For me." She held his head and forced him to look her in the way. She heard him swallow, watched him smile, then felt his muscles relax as he went limp in her arms.
"Thank you," she breathed with satisfaction. She knew he was still very hyper inside, so it meant alot to her that he'd try to contain it for her sake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Keith nodded in agreement, "I'd rather she was here and we knew where she was" He muttered, shuddering at the sight of Shaye. He had never seen her like this, even when she had lived on the street. She seemed almost broken right now,which scared him more then anything else. He sighed "Roxa knows that she's not wanted, but she also wants the company, which for now Iggy's providing" Keith muttered, playing with Shaye's hair in an effort to calm her down.

Shaye slowly began to relaxe, her body had stopped shaking, but she was still curled in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Vaix watched Shaye stop shuddering with a blank expression, he agreed with Keith's opinion. It was better to have her where they could watch her. He sighed then looked back at the door in surprise as the laughter stopped. "You think Roxa's happy or something? Iggy seemed pretty wound up a second ago..." He remembered when Roxa lived with them before, she was always good for calming Iggy down. One time he'd been super wound up, because one of Shaye's earlier boyfriends had dumped her, Roxa had hugged him and kissed him each time he made a noise, until he was so paranoid he just hid in his room and didn't laugh dispite the mood he was in. It had been funny, yet sort of sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm

"No, I think she just made him behave or something" Keith said, pulling the blanket back over Shaye. He side and sat down on the floor, leaving room for Vaix on the couch. He knew Shaye could hear them, but she odviously wasn't going to respond any time soon. He glanced at Vaix, "This is gonna suck" He muttered, leaning his head against the couch arm rest and sighing. Shaye was terrified, Iggy was majorly hyper, he was severly pissed off, Vaix probably felt the same as he did, and of course. Roxa was back. He glanced at his friend again.
"What are we going to do?" He asked, he had already decided that one of them pretty much always had to bee with Shaye, seeing as Iggy fed off of her whenever he got the chance, and apparently Shaye was pretty much in trouble whenever left alone.
"She can't be alone" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Vaix gave a nod, and lay at Shaye's side, playing with her hair quietly. "We'll just have to take turns watching her, and checking up on Roxa and Iggy." He frowned, then lay still, his hand seeking out Shaye's. "No ones going to ever hurt you again," he promised her softly.
---
Iggy could only lay still for so long, within five minutes, he was twitching and fidgeting as Roxa's depression tugged at him, pulled, and wound him up. Roxa's hand held him in place though, after his silence she'd immediately fell asleep. He let out a whine and struggled to get her to let go of him. He'd get tired and grow limp again, then start up a minute after. He wanted to move so bad it almost hurt, his lip curled and he let out a hiss. Roxa winced in her sleep, then pulled him closer. Iggy whined again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Keith nodded, "I suppose I can watch Roxa and Iggy right now, they're only in the basement, but still" He stood up, stretching out and walking downstairs. He could hear Iggy whining before he even knocked on the door. Curious he pushed the door open, seeing Iggy trapped in Roxa's arms. He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall taking a small amount of pleasure from Iggy's position. With him trapped down here, Shaye was safe from being fed on, at least until Iggy escaped.

Shaye nodded, but had nothing else to say. She curled up agaisnt Vaix, seeking the comfort he was offering.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Vaix watched Keith go, then looked at Shaye and smiled as she pressed close to him. "Hey," he whispered, "are you alright Shaye?" He kissed her quickly, leaving his forehead against hers as he looked at her scared expression.
---
Iggy looked over at Keith and gave a nervous laugh, "K-Keith? Help me." He could barely keep his voice straight from the amount of energy that was cooped up inside him. He kicked his legs and watched Roxa make an expression, still however, she did not let go. He let out another whine and struggled once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Shaye shrugged, turning her face into the couch, but was still curled up next to him. She didn't really trust herself to speak yet. She was scared, angry and upset, but she had no idea how to express these emotions. She shrugged again, turning her face and pressing it into his chest.

Keith sighed, tapping his fingers to his lips thoughtfully.
"Why should I?" He inquired, although he walked over and took Iggy's arms. He gave Roxa an angry scowl, but concentrated on pulling Iggy free from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Vaix sighed and closed his eyes when she didn't reply, "okay." Was all he said in return, he wrapped his arms around her tight and breathed slowly and evenly to help her relax.
---
Iggy laughed at Keith's attempts, then looked at Roxa as the sleeping vampire made a face, then let Iggy go. Iggy bounced out from Keith's hand Roxa's hand and bounced up the stairs playfully. laughing loudly the whole way. He felt stab after stab of pressure from his pent up emotions and raw energy, and his room was to small to let it out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm

"Ooof" Keith grasped as he went shooting backwards, hitting a wall.
"Drat" He muttered, rubbing the back of his head. "He drives me crazy" He growled, sitting up and looking at Roxa and heading up the stairs to see what kind of damage Iggy had done.

Shaye nodded her fingers trailing against his skin. Sighing in an effort to appeare content. She kissed his chest, releaved that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Vaix let out another slow breath of air and looked over as a verse of laughter started up again. He sighed, not in the mood to deal with Iggy right now. He watched his brother bounce up the stairs, then run up the second set, then jump down them in one leap, then rush outside, then back in after a couple seconds, all while he was laughing insanely. Vaix pressed closer to Shaye instinctively, "oh god," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Keith appeared at the top of the stairs.
"God he's a pain" He muttered, watching as Iggy bounced around his house, breaking things as he did so.
"Iggy..." He moaned wincing as a lamp broke. He sighed again, watching as Vaix held Shaye protectively.
"Ig, come on, let's go back to the park" Keith said, trying to get Iggy out of the house, hopefully he'd wear himself out there, and he could handle him fine without the constant worry of his sister.

Shaye felt Vaix's hold her tighter, and soon she heard Iggy's insane laughter. She pressed herself closer to Vaix, her mind immediately going back to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Iggy laughed, bouncing over and landing in the back rest of the couch, he leaned over and sniffed at Shaye. Then jumped back in surprised as Vaix's hand snapped up and smacked him across the face, he smelt blood and licked at the tiny scrap on his cheek. He laughed and lunged around some more, then raced outside again, leaping up and climbing up the house.
---
Vaix sighed and kissed Shaye's cheek as Iggy left. "Shh, it's alright." He sighed and looked at Keith, with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Shaye bounced a bit as Iggy lept on the couch, suprising her. Sighing, she curled back against Vaix, trying to ignore Iggy and Keith. She sighed, still a bit freaked out.

Keith growled and returned the smile.
"I'm putting a leash on him, I swear to god" He muttered, walking outside and seeing Iggy on the roof.
"Seriously?" He demanded, hands on hips as he stared up at Iggy.
"Why do you feel a need to destroy my home"?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Vaix sighed and relaxed when Keith left as well. It, in a way, promsied him Iggy wouldn't come back in hyper, when he returned. Vaix looked at Shaye with sad eyes, but didn't say or do anything at this point.
---
Iggy laughed at Keith, "I'm not breaking anything." He walked along the roof top casually, then leaped off and grabbed onto the nearby telephone pole, leaping off that and hitting the ground hard, he paused, as if the impact freaked him out, then laughed harder and raced off down the street.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 pm

"Sheesh, I really do feel like a parent now" Keith muttered, taking off after Iggy. He kept his friend in his sights.
"Ig, wait for me" He called, trying to be nice to his friend, but knowing his own irritated emotions were causing his friend's hyper behaviour.

Shaye sighed, her body slowly relaxing and unfolding.
"Sorry" She whispered, knowing her own behaviour was probably stressing him out more then he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:33 pm

"You have nothing to be sorry for Shaye..." He lay his head close to her's. Giving her a tired smile.
---
Iggy didn't stop, if anything he went faster. He reached the park, and passed it. He had no idea where he was going, he just knew he was going, and he wanted to go fast and have Keith chase him. He laughed joyfully as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next