Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)

Go down 
+2
hanabi
Paisanu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Empty
PostSubject: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

STORY-SHORT VERSION-:
The beginning place of the RP is a sort of renewed Greece. It looks much more like it used to, but now the city runs so strongly on the sea that it’s almost laughable. The farms are so few and far between that local plants cost more than fish. Pirates run amok, and the earth is littered with what used to be mythical creatures. You can go anywhere on the Eastern half of the earth, but going to the West is restricted. If you want to know why, check the longer version, which is posted separately.

RULES:
I abide by the guidelines of the forum and this site totally. The rules here are identical to it, save for a few add-ons.

One is that you cannot have more than one character unless I give you permission. PM me if you want more than one.

Two is that your species must be cleared by me if it is not mentioned here. Again, PM me if you want to talk that out. But if you see someone else with a species, you're welcome to use that species.

Three is that you are fully within grounds to make a talking animal. It isn’t a strange occurrence within this world.

Four is that we like homosexuality here. Boys and girls who like other boys and girls make us happy, so long as their relationship doesn’t get X-rated here.

Oh, and the suggested (but only suggested) bio goes like this:

Name:
Species:
Looks: (Picture is preferred)
Personality:
Other:

Other than that, all I ask is that you abide by the rules this site has provided you.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

STORY-LONG VERSION-:

A Brief history:

The world was always a dirty place. As time passed, like an apple tossed into a worm pit, it degraded until almost nothing was left. Wretched, power-hungry people contaminated the world and sin was rampant.

It was no surprise that War soon followed.

The first conflict over Earth's moon, at that point terraformed and livable, was a bloody one, and it made the world a desolate place. The New moon colonies brought a new war soon afterwards in the name of Revolution. The result was a three-way, to-the-death match between the West continents, the East continents, and the Moon, then a separate power.
---
Now:

Decades later, the Eastern continents are the main source for what little civilization there is. Having survived much better than their Western counterparts due to mad science, strange species only rumored in legend now populate everything. Dragons, elves, mermaids and their ilk now outnumber pure humans as the dominant lifeforms. There are cities entirely dedicated to some species. The entire Eastern world is now more like the olden times, where boats are the fastest way to travel to the West and Pirates are the most noted criminals.

The West was not so lucky. It is mainly a wasteland, a desert of what was once a promising place. It now houses only deadly, mindless dragons, vampires that inhabit the husks of old forgotten buildings, and giants. A few of the eastern peoples have tried to reinhabit the old lands in the West, but not a single one has returned. Ships willing to go to that place are few.

Our story begins in a port city of what is still called Greece. It looks much more like it used to, but now the city runs so strongly on the sea that it’s almost laughable. The farms are so few and far between that local plants cost more than fish.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 am

My bios for now. By the way, Hanabi has permission to have multiple characters.

Name: Jalton Dortaie'
Species: Merrish (Term for a human with Mer-person in their blood.)
Looks: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Jalton
Personality: He's your typical rough guy with gentle intentions. You'll never know he's been nice until sometime afterwards, when his monkey tells you what he was thinking.
Other: Has a monkey named Bin Winkersham, who can talk and does so in great amounts. Bin knows Jalton pretty well, and likes to talk about him so long as he gets a payment banana. Jalton is also a closet homosexual who doesn't even know it.

Name: Cassady Jamper
Species: Human
Looks: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Cassady
Personality: She's a bright girl, and even if she's bubbly, she isn't to be messed with. She's Jalton's best friend, and works with him on their ship, the Silver Sun.
Other: She's got a great amount of skill with her swords, but she's opposed to unneeded violence. She's got a twisted sense of logic that other people tend to either shy away from or adore. Follows Jalton around a lot, and is fairly good friends with Bin.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Name: Balute Sworrub
Species: Wolfman (like a werewolf, but with unchangeable form.)
Looks: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Blacksmith
Personality: Balut is a gruff, mean, and unnecessarily violent wolfman. Not forgiving at all, and will probably injure you severely if you so much as get too close.
Occupation: Blacksmith (His shop has a horseshoe on the door, and is unnamed.)
Other: Very skilled at what he does, but is prone to extravagant prices.
~~~

Name: Validus Rostrum (Latin for ‘Strong Beak’)
Species: Griffian
Looks: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Untitled
Personality: Val has a strong sense of justice, and he centers everything he does around what he believes is right. He is also very dedicated to learning new tasks.
Occupation: Avian fighter of the highest rank for the G.D.F. (Griffian defense force)
Other: Enjoys coffee, for some strange reason. His armor was made by Balute.
~~~

Name: Tarkea Untava (Finnish for ‘Important Fluff’)
Species: Usaginomimi/ Possessed Bunny plush
Looks: Plushie forms- Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Bunnyplushies Human form-Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Tarka Except his clothes are black instead of pink.
Personality: Despite appearances, Tark is a very difficult little bunny. He hates the fact that he ended up in that toy of all the ones he could have been in, but loves to travel.
Other: Valdius had a child that loved him very much. She sewed up a special toy for him to bring her father good luck. She had no idea that the cloth had the spirit of a young boy in it. Hates being called cute and being fawned over, but gets along with Val very well. Able to talk in both forms.

Last edited by hanabi on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

(( Yare, Yare. Guess since business is slow that I have to start the ball rolling, ne?))

Jalton was in a VERY foul mood. He hadn't been in this bad of a mood since he didn't know when.

He hadn't eaten in weeks, but the smells of food that assaulted him everywhere were so consistent he could almost pass out. He didn't have money since the last job they'd had went south, so there was no cure for it. Worse, Bin was even hungrier than he was. This meant that if the monkey wasn't complaining until Jalton's ears bled, he was trying to eat one article or another of anything Jalton had at the moment.

He'd had to patch up his headgear more times than he cared to recollect. And he hated anything to do with clothes other than wearing them to keep the cold out.

That was another thing. The air by a port town was always so cold this time of year, and he'd long since outgrown his old winter clothes.

He couldn't even afford a decent bed.

Being in a luxurious town was certainly not as entertaining when one was penniless.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:04 am

Balute glanced out his window, observing the many passerby's. Then he noticed a young man with a monkey on his shoulder, talking his heart out. The secretly big-hearted wolfman chose the moment that seemed most like the person would look over to put out his help wanted sign.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, YOU RIDICULOUSLY BAD DRIVER!!!!!" a little brown bunny plush shouted from the middle of the road. "Danged centaurs and horses and carriage-drivers..." he muttered. Then little Tarkea Untava, the angry little thing, finally found Validus gulping down a strong batch of coffee. "Don't you spill any on me! Now could you pick me up? I'm gonna get crushed!" he shouted upwards, almost unheard by the large griffian above him.

"Hello, Tarkea. Enjoy your walk?" Validus asked, lifting the tiny plush onto the table at which he sat. "Could I have some chocolate crumbs? My friend is feeling upset." he asked. When he heard a person reply yes, he patted Tarkea on the head. The little bunny continued to fume.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 am

"I can't see why The Captain didn't lend us a little. After all, he likes you so much, and he knew we'd be starvin' if he didn't help us out!" Bin complained. "Maybe he isn't as much your friend as I thought! Seadog!"

Jalton tried to ignore the irritation on his shoulder by simply observing scenery.

His eyes landed on the help wanted sign, and, moreover, the huge wolfman who'd placed it down. A small job until his ship got moving again seemed like a wonderful idea. There was every likelihood that the Silver Sun would be here a month, it needed so many repairs. Besides, the work couldn't be too difficult. Not compared to keeping a bunch of lawless pirates all in line and getting them to move their lazy butts.

Pushing Bin's face onto his shoulder a moment to stifle the monkey's still-going noise, he headed over to the wolf-man. His voice when he spoke had a hint of raspiness in it from all the orders he'd had to throw around over time, but other than that, it was actually very nice.

"What kinda help would ye be askin' fer, 'xactly?"

The statement was followed by Bin freeing himself from Jalton's muffling hand and climbing on his head.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 am

"I be lookin' for an erren' boy to get some s'plies while I work. Don't s'pose you'd be up to that, ey laddie?" the wolf-man replied, leaning on his hammer slightly. "I think I'll only be needin' ya for 'bout a month or so. Not too long."

Tarkea hopped onto the bench beside Validus, nearly falling over. He changed to his human form, then sighed. The chocolate flakes were delivered to the table, and the little bunny boy began licking them off the plate. "You know me too well. Then again, your daughter did tell you what I love. But why fluff?" he said, lifting his ears out of the chocolate bits. Validus smiled, then he sat the cup gently on the table. "Look..." the griffian muttered, pointing over to a random group of girls, now heading over to fawn at the cuteness of a certain bunny.

And with that, Tarkea shot down the road.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm

'' 'Course I can do that." Jalton smirked as he said it. "And yer in luck too. I'm only here for 'bout a month, so ya won' be seein' me 'round a lot afterwards. 'Sides, I got more time than a gran'fa'er clock. I'll work hard."

Bin jumped up and down on his resting place, jarring Jalton's brains around in his skull a bit.

"Can we get food? Can wecanwecanwecanwe?!?!?" The little monkey squealed.

Jalton grabbed Bin and shoved him in his shirt. "Sorry 'bout that. He's a lil' noisebox, 'e is." He mumbled embarassedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Adrian Cross
Species: Merman (although he has the ability to shift into a human)
Appearance:Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) 587510u1a0sp8x16
Personality: Adrian is easygoing and relaxed. He's dealing with many things at the moment, including a bunch of new feelings. He has recently realized that he is a homosexual, and is having major panic attacks about it. Besides the occasional nervous break down, he is fun, and rather kind.
Other: He is a rouge or theif. He spends his days picking pockets, cutting purse strings, and generally irritating people and shop owners.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 am

Balute chuckled, then took out a little bag. " 'Ere's a bag o' money, go grab yerself an' yer 'lil noisebox' somethin' to eat. Yer work can begin tomarra'." he said, placing the bag on top of Jalton's head. "Ya' better get 'ere nice an' early." And with that, he went back into his shop.

Tarkea glanced behind himself, then suddenly came to a screeching halt as he nearly bumped into someone. "Sorry!" he said, now just sitting on the ground and hyperventilating.

((That could be someone's character that he nearly bumped into.))
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 am

((Welcome Stallion-san! ^_^ I hope you have fun here.))

Right before Balute closed the door to his shop, Jalton let out a happy "The sun'll have to rise faster ta beat me!".

Then he strode happily away, balancing the money on his head for a moment before Bin took it and hid it away in Jalton's jacket. Jalton knew that he'd have to find a place to eat soon, or the monkey would get a mind to start biting him.

He made his way into a small, nicely-cleaned place that seemed to serve coffee. He had wanted something strong to drink for a while now, and where there was coffee, there may be fruit. Bin would never forgive him if he didn't buy a small fruit platter for him with this temporary wealth.

He sat himself down at a two-person table, looking over the menu. Bin's fuzzy little head poked out from his jacket and looked with him. Already, the little monkey started listing off things he wanted to try. He was right in that it had fruit. It came along with a lot of the main dishes.

He ordered his food, after checking he had enough for it and a night's lodging, and leaned back in his chair to wait. Bin crawled off of him and sat on the table, ears wriggling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

As the sun was setting, in a nearly deserted area by the water, a figure rose, dripping wet. Adrian stepped from the murky water, a small grin on his face, as he fingered his pearl inlaid knife handle. It had been a number of days since his last visit to the surface world. His kind normally avoided contact with the creatures that lived here, but he found them facinating.

Walking slowly down the crowded streets, he glanced around curiously. He had been here a number of times, but the city life still captivated him, it was much different from his own, underwater home. Skillfully, he cut the purse of someone passing, and was gone before the man even noticed. Smiling, he strode towards a small cafe, anxious to taste the wonderful food and drink of this world again. Walking inside, he glanced around, looking for a private table, finding one. He slid into the seat and waited impatiently for someone to come take his order. He knew what he wanted.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a young man sitting with a monkey. He grinned, he was still adjusting to the many suprises of this odd place.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 am

Name:Jackson Levius Quincetus
Species:Cralith(A shape shifting human who controls an element which is determined by their personality)
Looks:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20electric%20guy/neo_queen_serentiy/Anime%20guys/1086288514708.jpg?o=1
Personality:He's kind and ccarring when happy, but if you tick him off, he''l kill you and dance on your grave. Also, he's a homosexual, and he's proud of it!
Occupation:THe moderately shameful job of electrifying the water so that the fishermen catch pre-fried fish
Other:He controls the versatile element of electricity
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 am

((Welcome Waddledude! ^_^ ))

Jalton's food arrived quickly enough: Steak with a very large helping of baked potato on the side, and for Bin's sake, mango slices. Both of them dug in heartily, and without so much as a mumbling of thanks. They couldn't be blamed for it. This was their first meal in a while that wasn't salt-ridden.

Jalton looked up, chewing, and caught in his eye the image of a young man looking at him. Well, wasn't that odd...

Mentally shrugging it off, he began to eat again. But, very unfortunately for him, Bin had seen the same thing.

And the monkey was always one to make friends.

Bin hopped from the table and scurried to Adrian, remaining on the floor and out of kicking range. He'd learned not everyone took to monkeys initially.

"Hiya! Me and my friend over there were wondering if you'd like to join us!" He said cheerily.

He wasn't aware of the death glare that Jalton was shooting at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 am

Adrian nearly lept our of his chair at Bin's statement. He had no idea that monkey's could talk.
"Um, sure" He muttered softly, not really sure of what to do. He wasn't used to speaking to people of the surface world, but the man did look interesting. Picking up his cup of coffee, he followed Bin to the table, looking over the other man as he sat down.
"Hello" He said, rather formally, he still wasn't very good at speaking to the people that lived here. He glanced down at what the man was eating, he had never seen anything like it in his life. Curiously, he now noticed the tantalizing smells rising from the food, making a mental note to order it at some time in the future.

"I hope you don't mind" He said, having noticed the glare at the money earlier.
"I'm Adrian" He said, he knew he was blabbering on, but this might be his only chance to ever speak to someone from this world, and it was an oppertunity he wasn't about to pass up.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

((May I join? Please tell me if this character is alright. She just struck me as a ghostwhsiperer/spirit when I came across her. ^^))

Name: Arunea Carlton
Species: spirit
Looks: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) Hood
Personality: Being undead, she is always very out of it. Detached from the real world most of the time, or simply too attached to the spirit world. She is very unfriendly, and prefers to reside with the many other spirits.
Occupation: She works as a gypsy, using the whispers of the spirit world to tell her the future, and to pass it on to anyone with money.
Other: She can talk to spirits, for she herself is one, but she managed to break the process of death halfway and lives in between the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 am

(( You're welcome to join in, Elastic-san! ^_^ Arunea looks wonderful. ))

Jalton decided that he had to deal with this turn of things, like it or not. After all, it was incredibly rude of him to make someone leave the table after being invited.

Though it didn't make his expression in any way pleasant.

Bin crawled up on the table again, starting to nibble a particularly soft mango.

"Nah, I don' mind at all. Bin's just a lil' friendly, is all." He said, forcing a smile. As he spoke, he seemed to pat Bin's head rather forcefully. The monkey made a little pained noise, but accepted the temporary abuse.

"Name's Jalton. If ya don't mind me askin', you don' look like ya live here. Where ya from?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 am

Laughing a little, Adrian debated on whether or not to tell Jalton the truth. After a quick enternal debate, he chose truth.

"Honestly, you're correct I'm not from around here, I live in a city far away. I live in the sea, so I doubt you've ever been to my home before" He replied with a shrug, wondering how this surface dweller would handle the news. He had recieved a few interesting reactions, many including stuff being thrown at him.

He grinned. "I don't mind making friends" He said, nodding to the monkey under the table, "In fact it's nice to have someone interested in you, as opposed to the other way around" He said, shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am

A mer-person? Now that just took the cake.

"Really, now? Tha's funny, I'm a sailor meself, and the oddes' thing is, I've got yer people's blood in me. Nev'r seen one of you about on land 'fore, eith'r." Jalton paused in his eating.

Bin smiled at Adrian from on the table ((That is where Bin is. ^_^Wink). He didn't say anything, just let Jalton take hold of the conversation. The little monkey wanted his companion to have more friends. After all, there wasn't anyone other than Cassady who liked Bin. It would be nice if other people would care to pet him and cuddle him like she did.

At the second part of the conversation, Jalton raised an eyebrow. "I guess tha's true. Can't get anyon' wort'while if ya chasin' people who don' want ya all the time."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am

Adrian arched his eye brows slightly at the statement about Jalton having mermish blood.
"Really? I've never met anyone like you before" He commented, curious now.
"As for never seeing my kind, I can explain that. Most of us are content to live in the sea, and have no desire to see the surface world. I am one of the few who venture on shore, personally I get bored with seeing the same people and things everyday, and this place is incredible" He said, looking around before taking a small sip of his coffee.
"A sailor eh? Must be interesting" He had never been on a ship before, he didn't need one to travel.

"That's true, besides when most people find out you're not from around here, they tend to get a wee bit jumpy"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am

((Alright, ^^ and thanks! PS: If you all would kindly critic my roleplaying, that would be much appreciated. Off course, you don't have to, and not every time either Wink))

Arunea sat quietly in her tent, she had staked a sign out side earlier that read 'psychic readings inside' for some reason, people were forever drawn to things like this, so she never ran short of money. Her eyes fixed on the flap of the large tent as someone stepped inside, "Hello" the man said with a smile, he looked a bit surprised, most likely by her age, but Arunea dismissed it and gestured to a seat in front of her. There was a table separating them, in the center of it, a crystal ball for show. It was cluttered with trinkets and superstitious items of all sorts.
Arunea took out a small box and a packet from the desk, sweeping aside some of the junk to make room. She set down the box and opened the packet, sending bones cascading down. They were the bones of a centaur, hard to find, but very effective. She eyed them as they settled into their positions, "You will find someone, a friend it seems, they will lead you to a new path, but you must choose if you want to take it. Also, I see wealth, but short lived." she tried to sound as omniscient as she could, it was better for pay. Idly, she reached out her hand and dryly demanded
"Payment?" the man shuffled through his pocket bringing out 6 coins, and dropped them in her hand. Satisfied, she took them, and saw the man out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

Jackson sat there, looking over at Jalton, Adrian and Bin from the table he was sitting at. He hoped he would be invited over, like Adrian had been. He was eating a large amount of fried fish, which he had helped catch. The electricity he put into them made them very tangy, and at just the right tenderness, it was truly a delicacy. It was garnished with local vegetables, too, so it was very delicious and extremely expensive. He thoguht of offering some to somebody else, so that they would appreciate what he did more, but he decided against it. It would probably increase the demand for the fish, casing him to have to work much longer. He finished his meal and got some coffee. He drank it slowly.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

Arunea gathered up her pouch of money, stuffing it into her coat pocket. She pulled the sign from the ground, reversing it to say "Closed" so that nobody came in while she was gone.
Quickly she made her way to a nearby eatery. She opened the door to a couple of people, one of them a boy with a monkey, confused by the sight, but knowing she couldn't expect normal in this place, she made her way to a chair a couple feet away. Now she found herself close to another boy, he was eating fish, turning away, Arunea asked for a dish of fruit. She never had liked meat, and fruit was better anyway. Idly, she stabbed her fork at it, chewing slowly. She didn't really have to eat, but she loved the taste and texture of the delicacies. Arunea sighed sliding into the her other world, making conversation. To anyone looking at her, she would appear to be talking to herself, but in fact she was talking to an apparition of a spirit. They chatted, laughing occasionally, but mainly Arunea would tell them about the upper world, the spirits craved it, and she was the one who could give them the experiences of it.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm

can i join i sent you a personal message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)   Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the smoked water (semi-lit+)(We've got almost everything!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next