Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Linus Caldwell, a 28 year old master a coning people, was walking down the night street in Key West, Florida. He walked quickly and he had a look on his face that was confident, as if he knew what he was doing, when in fact he had no idea. As he walked he kept reciting the news report in his head, "Important News Update; a new law has just been passed by the government called the 'Character Peace Act.' It is a new act that the government plans to begin immediately. All characters deemed unsafe will be either terminated or taken to a facility for their safety and the safety of the people. The qualities for being deemed 'unsafe' are as follows; violent, mean, overly sarcastic, knows how to handle weapons well, has worked against the government in whatever world they came from, and is willing to hurt others for the good of themselves. So if any characters are listening now, that means if you were in an action movie or TV show, horror movie or TV show, any villain, most video game characters, and all book characters that involve violence. This way the world will be safer once again. So if you are contacted, do not run or attempt to hurt anyone; it will only make it worse for you. Most will not be terminated, unless if things get out of hand."
He sighed thinking about this for a while. The only thing he could really get taken in for was for working against the law, but he had already done that many times before in his world. But this one seemed more...knowledgeable, of him than his other world even though they were virtually the same. He glanced around quietly before hearing a loud clanking noise on the ground before a girl yelling and maybe some crying afterward. He walked over in this direction seeing a flask and looked up seeing the girl. He figured she must've been some lonely drunk or something, but he didn't really know what to do about it. He bent over and picked up the flask before looking back up at the girl. He then said loudly for her to hear, "Do you want this back?"
He could've pocketed it easily, but what would he want with it anyway? He was just hoping that this girl might not know his character, but then again it was hard for people not to notice him...he hated that about being here. It was much harder to blend in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Lyra looked up, the voice that reached her ears sounded vaguely familiar, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. Lyra’s face remained looking upset, just in case the reason she knew the voice was because of her encounters with the government. She looked him over momentarily before she smiled.
“Sure.” She said extending her hand as if expecting him to walk over to her. “You can have some if you’d like, it’s just water I swear.” A warm breeze drifted across the ground dragging her scent, the scent of whiskey towards Linus. Lyra frowned at the warm air lowering her head back to rest on her knees. “Its too warm here” she mumbled, almost inaudibly.

Light frowned hearing Lyra talking to someone. He stood and walked over to the door putting his gun back in its holster. ‘I swear if she’s gotten herself into trouble.’ Light though to himself as he moved quietly threw the house. Once towards the front the glanced out the window, recognizing almost instantly. Lyra had made him watch the movies that Linus had been featured in a few times. Figuring it was safe, why would a character work with the government anyway? He moved to the door leading outside.
“Are you alright, I heard you yelling.”
Lyra glanced behind her, her frown deepening.
“Light, Why are you out here?” Lyra asked.
“Seemed safe enough.” Light said looking from her to Linus. Lyra rolled her eyes before turning Her head back to Linus.
“I’m Lyra.” She said smiling softly as she stood up and walked towards him offering her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Linus looked at the two for a moment. He smelled the whiskey scent on the one, and could tell that the other had a gun, but they didn't seem like they were government. A person from the government would never issue a person that drank, and he knew that from experience, so they couldn't be.
He handed the flask back over to the girl before hearing her introduce herself. Linus grabbed her hand and said, "It's Linus." He didn't feel the need to give his last name, but it seemed like not many people in this world had the same name as him only making his hiding more difficult. However, he had learned as much as he could about the actor that had played him, and knew that he could easily pretend to be him if he had to. Well actually he had done it a few times, so he was getting used to it at this point; anything that would keep him out of the sights of the government.

Nate looked over at Elle a moment longer before saying, "Well thanks for trying to help me out, but I think I'd better go." Without saying another word he quickly left her place. He now knew where it was and her name, so if he really did need help he figured he could go to her. As soon as he left the building he glanced around. No one seemed to be there, but he never knew anymore. The first thing he would need to do is probably buy some new clothes and create a fake identity for himself; that way he could lie a little better to others. He was a fantastic lair, but it was hard to keep up with the lies when he continued to pretend to be different people.

Elle watched him leave. She shrugged her shoulders still annoyed with him and said to herself, "Well that's his problem now; I tried to help, but he's just too stubborn. I should've known." She laughed a little before plopping down on the couch and watching the TV.

Sharksy looked around hearing nothing. After a moment he burst through a door to see the character he was after was asleep. It was some girl from a TV show, and she was a harmless one. He decided against his better judgment and took out his gun, pointing it in her direction. After a silent shot it landed in her thigh, and she had passed out instantly. He called up the pick-up squad and they arrived moments later. Soon another phone-call came in from his boss saying, "Good job James, you've already gotten two tonight. At this point I'm going to have to promote you to Major, how does that sound? Major Lennox?"
Sharsky had a slight smile on his face after this, "It sounds great sir."
"Good, because that will be what your new title is starting tomorrow."
After that Sharsky heard the phone on the other end hang up, so he did as well. Now he was even torn more; he was a Major now, but he still couldn't stand what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2