Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 pm

"They're born to kill." Diana murmured looking through the scraps to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 pm

"They aren't born at all! They're crafted, in those awful factories!", Blain said, shuddering. "Factories?", Leath asked, looking at the bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 pm

"You haven't seen the facotires around?" Shade murmured looking towards Leath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

"I just thought they were buildings that were on fire, with all that smoke that was coming out of them.", Leath said. "But that makes sense, that they'd maintain the factories. But that gives me an idea..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

"Well spill it out." The female murmured resting her sword on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 am

"If we can take over one of those factories, I could change some coding around and we'll have our own robot army!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"Ah clever idea." Diana murmured as Blitz came up beside her, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 am

Hedger smiled. "tHat's a great idea, bro."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

"Let's go find one then!" Sparky piped up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm

"Perhaps it would be better to wait for a certain somebody to recover?", Rider grumbled. *I just realized. I broke Rider's leg, and two days later I break my foot. THE ROLEPLAY IS REAL*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

Ooc\\
Lol.
CX

Bic//
"We can camp out here, while a few others go looking?" Ciberius murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 am

*And I broke my cast... How did I do that!?*

Rider smiled. "Yes, I believe in the few days, perhaps a week, that it will take to set up a proper base of operations, I should recover."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

Ooc\\
Well you made it possible, lol.

Bic//
The older male gave a nod sighing and saw Lucky looking a bit uneasy, as well as Blitz. All of a sudden Sparky ran foward and kicked a machine square at the mouth sending it flying above Venus. The thirteen year-old landed on her feet and turned to see the machine coughing up oil, it gave a shaky screech and Sparky hit it once and ran off, as it followed her. Blitz followed her to fight off the dying machine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 am

Blain swiftly pulled out a revolver and planted a bullet through the machine's cranium. "I'll do security detail while you all set up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

The others gave a nod as Sparky gave one last bash and the red light on it's eyes blew out. Blitz gave a snarl, the fur on his hackles raised. She gave him a pat on the head, and his tail wagged. The two quickly returned back to the others. Shade was already unpacking a few sleeping bags they had pack and some other bags.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

"anybody else want to help with security?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 am

Sparky came up to Shade, "I'll finish from here, go with your bro." The female gave a smile and picked up her sword and retreated to Blain's side, "I want to come." The female gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 am

Blain smiled, and looked at Leath. "Don't worry man, I'll make sure to bring her back alive for ya."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:50 pm

"Blitz, come on boy." She called. The blind hound came walking over tail wagging and Diana called out, "That mutt gotta come back alive!"
"Of course he will!" Shade smiled.
"Try to find some more fighting canines, they could prove useful as much as Blitz did here." Venus murmured as se hugged Lucky. His tail thumped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 am

"Hell, we could find some other animals. MAybe even a horse or two.", Blain said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 am

"Man horses would be so useful!" Shade smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 am

Leath grinned and nodded. "yes, that would be great~!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 am

"All right let's get going then!" Shade bega to walk off. Blitz gave a bark and followed after her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am

Blain walked after her, as did Torque, both men eager to bash in some robot heads.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

As they wandered, Blitz was upon piles, sniffing through them, nose moving from place to place. At time he'd pause but continue on again. Shade managed to salvage a few useful things along their walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next