Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 am

Shei ceased motion slowly, to keep from sending anybody flying.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:42 pm

The group hopped out one by one and the two dogs immediately ran off to do a two mile check of a radius from their spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Leath snapped his fingers, and the nanobots he'd brought with sprung to life, salvaging scrap to build shelters and defenses for the group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 am

Blitz came back, tail wagging and so did Lucky.
"Coast is clear!" Sparky yelled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 am

Hedger nodded. "Good. Let's set up camp for a time, maybe Leath can upgrade Shei with some of the crap around here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Shade gave a small nod and she turned to Natalia, "Stay put here please." The young girl nodded her head and sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Rider began the climb to the ground last, his eyes going wide as he lost his footing and began the plummet to the ground, screaming as he hit, the thud of impact accompanied by the crunch of bone and flesh breaking. He cursed loudly, clutching his left leg
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 am

"Damn." Diana murmured and she ran over to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Hedger and Leath dashed over. "are you alright?", Hedger asked, crouching down to examine his colleague's leg.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Diana gave a frustrated sigh, and turned to see Venus coming up to them with a medical kit slung around her. She knelt down beside the group, "Did ya break something?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

"No, I'm screaming for my health...", Rider growled, and nodded. "Yeah, I think I shattered my femur..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm

The fourteen year-old female gave him a glare and was about to bail on tending to the injury but did so anyways and began to pull out a few things from her kit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Leath sighed. "This looks pretty bad, but at least it isn't a compound fracture..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 am

"At least he is still alive." Diana smiled slightly giving Rider a hug.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Hedger nodded. "Yeah, a fall from a bit higher up and you definitely wouldn't be screaming right now..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"Yep." Ciberius muttered giving a sigh. Blitz came over to them and nudged Rider by the head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

Rider smiled and pet the dog happily. "Yeah, I guess. But I won't be out scavving for at least a week..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"Ahh yes of course." Diana murmured seeing Lucky come over, ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

"And we'll have to leave somebody here to watch him..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 pm

"I can do that." Venus murmured taking a seat on a pile of rocks close to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 am

Rider nodded. "Thanks, Venus. Don't let me die, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

"I promise." She laughed qeuitly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 am

He laughed, too. "So then, what else is going on around here?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:26 am

"I'm guessing we'll just rest for this bit but then we must continue we can't stay in one area for too long or the machines may find us." The female sighed.

Meanwhile the others were scrouning for pieces Blitz was fighting off a small flyer machine as Diana took care of another. Ciberius whipped out a gun aiming at one and it crashed to the ground with a shatter. Sparky leapt around a snake like machine followed her and Shade brought down her blade slicing it in half. Lucky gave a bark and Natalia emerged from a hiding hole as the killing machine frenzy was over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 am

Hedger sighed. "Damned machines, why can't they just leave us alone!?", he growled, punching a nearby heap of scrap in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next