Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Diana laughed and so did the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Hedger took a sweet bun and headed into the sleeping quarters, and slowly approached Rider, waving the scent in the direction of the snoring survivor. Rider quickly sat up. "What smells delicious?", he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm

"Sounds fine as of right now." Sparky laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm

"Give me that!", Rider said, snatching the sweet bun. He quickly ate it in several large bites and leapt out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm

"So now our group is larger can we enlarge our radius zone for finding stuff?" Venus asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 pm

"Actually, no. We still need to work on Shei, and that preoccupies most of us that are capable of going out to search.", Leath said. "I could sent out some robots along with you guys, though."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm

"Sorry Diana it's going to have to wait." Shade turned to her and the female smiled, "It's no biggie at all."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

*durpdurpdurp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 am

"But you can go out to the distance, we marked the buildings with blue spots, that's our distance for now." Venus suggested.
"I'll come with her." Shade nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 am

"I'll go, too.", Hedger said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 am

"We'll take Lucky with us today." Diana turned to the black dog. He gave a bark tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 am

"He'll love the exercise.", Hedger said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 am

"Blitz stay here with the others, okay?" She turned to the blind dog. He barked, tail wagging rapidly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

Rider smiled slightly. "Blitz will be nice company while we work."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Venus came over to the thre holding out bags and she smiled, "Just in case you find anything."
"Thanks kiddo." Shade smiled taking one, and Diana nodded her head, taking one as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:30 am

Hedger took one as well. "Shall we depart?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 am

"Yep." The two nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 am

hedger nodded. "then out into the wastes we go!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

The black labrador gave a bark and bounded off first followed by Shade and Diana afterwards.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Hedger ran after the trio as they left, wanting to go out and search as quickly as possible,.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am

Lucky did a quick sweep from their current location five blocks down and came back tail wagging.
"All right, we're clear for now, we can seperate for now and look till we call quits and we can go further till we hit the radius mark." Shade murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 am

Hedger nodded. "Stay safe, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm

"We will don't worry." Diana smiled before taking off. Shade nodded her head and took off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 am

Hedger nodded and departed as well, heading in a different direction from the others. As he walked, he kept his hand on his katana, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 am

Lucky stayed close by Diana as the two wander down a street together, shuffling through piles. She managed to find a few guns left unattended along with other useful things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next