Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Hedger smiled slightly as he spotted a .357 Magnum in the rubble. "Good as new, too. Odd. A gun like this beuty shoulda been scavenged years ago.", he said to himself. "Ah well. I'll keep it for myself."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 am

They reached the end of their route and Diana glanced down the road seeing something glare. Her eyes squinted, but suddenly they widen and Lucky growled, fur bristling. It came trotting down towards them, and in no time the machine leapt and she ducked to the ground, curling in with Lucky. The large robotic weapon gave a screech as it stood above them and suddenly clamping a jaw upon them. Diana let out a scream as they were desposited into it's belly and it hobbled off looking for more.
"Damn." She breathed as it was dark and Diana held Lucky close as his head kept turning.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am

Hedger heard Diana scream and quickly turned around, drawing his katana. "Don't worry, love, I'm coming...", he muttered, charging in the direction she had gone in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am

Shade came sprinting in and stopped short as the machine loomed twenty feet tall. It gave a screech like metal grinding.
"So you had lunch, huh?" She glowered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am

Hedger arrived just after Shade. "Damn machine.... Did it really just... eat them?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

"Well yea...fortunately they're just sitting in it's belly." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 pm

"Ok, so avoid the stomache unless we want Diana to be full of holes. Got it.", Hedger said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"Unless we can get it to cough out the two, that would be nice, but I wonder how that is going to work?" Shade sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 pm

"We could cut it open. Or maybe a bullet through the skull will be a nice persuasive device."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

"Let's try to blind it, see if it can give us an opening to slice it cleanly in one spot to aovid Diana and Lucky." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 pm

"Or we can shoot it in the face for eating Diana."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm

"Whatever floats your boat captain." She smiled, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Hedger smiled and pulled out the Magnum he had found earleir, and swiftly placed three bullets through the robot's face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm

His eye went out, and it gave a screech, wailing as he trashed his head around. He collided right into a building and collapsed.

Diana gave a yelp as the robot began to shake around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Hedger rushed towards the robot and made a swift incision in its chest, careful to make it as shallow as possible to prevent any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Lucky gave a bark as his torso fell open and Diana glanced over to see Shade and Hedger and smiled, "Thank god you came!"
"We weren't going to let some piece of junk eat ya up?" The female smiled coming over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

"A few bullets to the skull, a quick slash- IT was quite easy. No need for thanks."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:41 pm

She laughed quietly and hopped out as Lucky came leaping out, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

"Though a gratitude kiss would be quite welcome."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Diana gave him a quick kiss on the lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Hedger msiled as well. "now, I think we should stick together if we keep searching."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Shade nodded her head as Lucky gave a bark.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 am

"Ok, then let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am

"Search and scout." The younger female asked the dog. He gave a yap before bounding off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 pm

"and remember, stay close. We don't want anybody to get eaten again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next