Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 am

Venus laughed quietly and Shade shook her head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 am

"Now, anybody else gonna help work on the big guy, or is just gonna be me and Leath?", Rider said, waving his wrench at the group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

"Not all of us are mechanic nerds." Diana teased.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Rider smirked. "I'm not a nerd. I am a geek.", he said smugly. "Shade, Leath said you were pretty good with this stuff, too. Wanna help? You too, Torque!", he said. Torque nodded and rushed off to help.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

She smiled then turned to the others, "All right, I gotta help. See ya guys later when the works done."
"Have fun." Venus laughed as Shade walked off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Megas Rex dashed off to assist in any way he could as well. "Glad to see you all helping.", Leath, said, smiling at the group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm

"Let's get working then." Shade smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 am

"Okay, then. Rider and I will work on the head. You can all pick what you want to work on.", Leath said, climbing up Shei's arm to reach his head. Rider followed suit. "Torso, I guess?", Torque said, going off to work on that. "I suppose I will work on the arms...", Megas Rex said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 am

"You guys had put some weapons on this fella right?" Shade murmured checking on the back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 am

"We put some on, but you guys can add some from the pile over there.", Rider called down, motioning to a large pile of weaponry and armour that sat nearby.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 am

Shade checked the guns that were on his shoulders, and saw how much amo it carried. She fixed the bullets on it to have each gun carry a set of more then a two thousand bullets.
They were going to need all the fire power they can get.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 am

Megas Rex carefully tuned the arms, strengthening the hydraulics and upgrading the components, increasing the load Shei could carry, and added large amounts of armour plating. Torque did the same thing for the torso.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 am

The others watched from the side and Sparky murmured, "It carry all of us right?"
"It should and then battle at the same times." Ciberius said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

"Let us put something on his torso, Torque.", Rider called down. "Yes, brother!", Torque replied, moving out of the way as Leath and Rider climbed down, with the nanobots swarming around them as they worked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 am

"Then what about all of the animals? You guys got a small petting zoo." Diana chuckled turning to see Lucky introduce the current animals all to Blitz as his tail waged at them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 am

"We've found them out in the city while we were wandering and scavenging.", Hedger said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 am

"Foxes, a small cat, and two dogs. Not bad for a waste dump city to find them in." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

Vivian and Vix dashed over to Diana and yipped joyously. "I especially like the foxes. They are adorable, aren't they?", Hedger said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 am

"They are." She smiled petting them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 am

They foxes yipped as Diana pet them, then dashed away, still yipping in inexplicable and immortal joy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm

She smiled and turned to see a pigeon land on her shoulder, "You must be the eyes of the sky. Pretty brave, huh?" Flight gave a small hoot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"Yeah, Flight is a pretty good bird."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 pm

"But we'll need to get a stronger bird, Flight can't just work by himself." Venus murmured.
"You mean a hawk?" Sparky piped up.
"Yep." Ciberius spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

"Hawks generally eat pigeons, though."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

"We musn't let the big bird eat him then." Ciberius chuckled.
"I'm sure if we find one it had learned to eat something else to just survive." Venus nodded at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next