Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 am

"Oh, my. I actually might know something that will help. But I'll need to leave the castle to do it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

"That sucks," The black cat murmured, "How is he to get out? When he's suppose to be in a dungeon?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 am

"Disguise?", Marik offered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 am

"Yes, sounds like a plan." The female vampire smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 am

"What will I be disguised as?", Lucius asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 am

"What would work though?" The cat murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 am

"It depends on what the situation is and what we disguise him as."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 pm

"Some merchant?" Voodoo offered, "A creature?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm

"A merchant might work. Saf has a group of them come in every week to let him get first look at their wares."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 pm

"Voodoo you must assist him too, just be a raven on his shoulder." She turned to her familiar. He nodded his head, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Lucius nodded. "Very smart, I must admit."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

"All right cat, use your magic." The female smiled. The cat nodded and close his eyes, "Lucius you shall carry the apperance of a young merchant." Once it was done Voodoo nodded and shifted to a black raven, settling upon his shoulder, "Let's be making our way then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Lucius laughed as he looked at his new appearance. "Very nice!", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Voodoo chuckled, "To the main hall. Oake and Marik do you two mind accompying us to there? At least look at the nice wares."
"Why not." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Marik nodded. "i might see something that piques my interest."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 pm

"Let's be going then, the merchants don't hang around for long." Voodoo chirped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 am

Marik nodded, and turned to leave the library.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 am

Oake followed right out after them, closing the library doors before they continued on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

"I really hope this works.", Marik muttered as he left the library.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"If anything happens, I'll draw attetion away to myself." The black bird, chirped. His familiar purple eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Lucius nodded. "That will be good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 pm

"What if you get hurt?" Oake whispered. He chuckled, "Aye me my dear, I'll be all right, as long as they don't pull arrows and just throw knives."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"they likely won't use arrows."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"All right, we're approaching the main hall, be on your best behavior." Voodoo chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Lucius nodded. "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next