HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Vampire Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 pm

The Vampire was then led to Almeria and X. "He heh hehheheh." He laughed to them. "I heard you two needed help?" He hissed, as the many bats shifted around his form. He walked up to Z and said, "What would you like a one man Vampire Army like me to do?" He asked him. Then he eyed the others nearby. Zanzarou sighed and said, "Why all the gawking? Speak up already!" He snapped. Zanzarou was never a patient sort. And this could be easily told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 pm

"May you calm down." Voodoo growled, eyes narrowed, "Help would be appreciated, but we aren't going to rush into things, we still have a couple of days before then but we must hurry."

/Back at the Castle/
Oake sat on the bed, as she held a string doll in her hands. It was decorated in a red cape and a crown sat upon her head, she wield out a needle and began to jab it's eyes. The vampire had resfused to eat anything that came to her door and every knock she wouldn't even dare to bother answering them. The window had a small ward to prevent from jumping out of it, and of course, they'd probably sealed off all secret passages within the castle. The female vampire gave a sigh and tossed the doll over to her dresser. She flopped onto the bed and gave a groan into the pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Enzarou smiled a bit, showing his long fangs. "Sure... I understand." He then paced away from them, then stopped. "Do you know where I can find fresh blood? I've been awful thirsty as of late. You see... I'm quite starved." He snarled to them. Also to Voodoo. His eyes flared red showing off his lust for blood. The eyes of he bats flying around him glowed red as well. They seemed to darken themselves as black shadows. He noticed Voodoo was staring at them. "Ah.... You've noticed my many Soul Fragments...?" He asked Voodoo. "Aren't they neat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 pm

"You must hunt for yourself for my friends have not fed off anything for at least a couple of days and speaking of it, Nailu are feeling okay?" The familiar turned to male. He tugged at the collar of his shirt and muttered, "I need something fresh unfortunately, I tried holding back, I can't." Before the male asked Voodoo gave a smile and in a flash he was gone. He turned back to Enzarou, "Yes I have. Vampires may recieve many abilites of a power but very few are rare and rather interesting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Zanzarou smile wider and gave a slight chuckle. "We'll these bats are actually Soul Fragments of mine. And unfortunatally. Part of me may be erm... Insane..." He then looked at one of the bats near him. It was scraggly looking with a whole ear missing. It indeed looked crazy. His eyes seemed cross-eyed and a part of his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. The bat gazed at Voodoo and tilted his head completely upside down at him. "Hehehehehe!" It laughed maniacally. "I'm Loca and you? *Brraaaack*" It was cut off by Zanzarou grabbing hold of it's mouth. The bat's all eyed Loca and hissed in deep annoyance at him. "Now don't cha start trying to drive people insane you Loco Bat...." Zanzarou hissed at him. Then he sighed. "Sorry about that. He does things like that on purpose to start a fight and getting me in trouble. But as Soul Fragments he's also one. But at least they help me find prey and can attack in vast numbers. In other words they aren't at all restricted to my spot" He explained to Voodoo. Then he nodded his head at the bats. They all cackled and flew off towards Voodoo surrounding him then off out of the vicinity. "Now then... Should they find blood they'll feed me by gorging themselves..." He said with a gleaming smile in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 pm

"Whatever to satsify your hunger vampire." The familiar murmured turn away from him, startled from the bat that tried to strike up a conversation with the male feline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 pm

(Demon come here now so we can continue, please!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 pm

*I really have nothing...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 am

(Hm... Well Where is your Charrie. I'll have mine meet your charrie. Then we might go from there.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

*To be honest, I was running out of ideas for this anyway... I was setting up for a finale with Marik killing Saf, and then just shutting this down.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm

*Oh okay. Well if you need any ideas and stuff PM me about the other thread.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Ooc\\
Well perhaps we can skip on over to the scene where the gathered army of rouge hunters, vampires, and familiars all come together to storm Saf's Castle?
._.
Then we can try to end it from there if you like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 am

*Sounds good. I enjoy it.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:38 am

*I'll wait for you two to do the honors!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm

"Well found a lot of stray familiars around here." Voodoo murmured turned to Lantern and Porcelain who looked proud during their adventure. They had manage to find over 100 other familiars to help and their eye colors ranging in many variety of colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Zanzarou had somehow shifted to a Human conscious of himself. "Whew! Good to be back in my own body." He then looked at Voodoo and the others. The bats then returned and then disappeared inside of him. He winced and shook then chuckled. "That stings and yet tickles everytime! Well shall we?" He stated. Then the Human walked over towards the destination. He stopped and gazed rather calmly at the area. His eyes seemed shut but they weren't. The way his eyes were are only a ruse to ensure a sense of slight security on his foes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 am

"As I told you all before, don't try to be too cocky about your decesions. We must intercept Saf before he does the sacrifice and we gotta get Oake out in one piece. She is our main target for this rescue mission. I know a few may a loose a life here or there, but let me say this, it'll be an honor to be working with you all even during this short amount time of war." They all gave a tight nod and so did a few of the rouge vampire hunters that X rounded up. Voodoo turned to Almeria, "If anything does happen to me, you are to watch Oake in my place." She gave a quiet nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20