Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Vixen shrugged. "Very well, Cade.", she said, standing up. "If you've finished your breakfast, as I have, I suggest that you get ready to go quite soon."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Chalk was barking orders at Aspen's army as they listened to the Iced Gifted. Skye and Ixie stood aside with Maria as the army got together buzzing with talk, and the Latina Winged Gifted laughed, "That gal knows how to lead."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Cade nodded, finished his apple, and stood up. "I should go get ready...", he agreed, turning to walk to his tent.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 pm

"So's who going on the mission?" Chalk asked as she came back to them. Ixie shrugged, "Dunno, but I think Cade's going to start calling out to get a group together."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Seth ran up to Cade as he walked. "So, the woman, Vixen? She's pretty hot, if you ask me...", he said, smiling at Cade. "Don't let Ixie hear you saying that, or she'll strangle you.", Cade said, laughing a bit. "I'm more worried about Skye. She's seemed pretty unhappy that you seem to be showing such an interest in Vixen."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Maria gestured for the Pyschic, so the two left Skye with Chalk.
"I'm worried we're going to die." The Latina release from her shoulders.
"There's nothing to worry, as long as we stick together, but -"
"I was purely tested on, I use to have a normal life, they took me in and used me." Maria teared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 am

Cade looked at his brother. "Really? I hadn't noticed..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 am

Ixie felt for Maria, even though she was much older then the Psychic.
"It was harder to adapt to life with wings, you guys had it much more easier becasue you were born gifted." The Winged female choked on tears.
"We're still the same no matter what, we're a freak show." Ixie smiled, attempting to cheer Maria up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm

"Go and talk to her. Let her know everything's all right.", Seth said. Cade nodded and walked away to find Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:40 pm

As Chalk finished herding Aspen's army, she turned over her shoulder to see Cade, and probbed Skye with the toe of her shoe as the young shapeshifter sat against a rock looking at her beat up boots.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Cade ran up to Skye. "Hey, Skye.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 pm

She glanced up at him, and returned a smile as a greeting. Chalk thought best to leave the two alone so she walked off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 pm

"Hey, I've been thinking that maybe you weren't so comfortable with me taking such an interest in Vixen, and so has Vixen, as well as Seth, and I really just wanted to tell you that you don't need to worry. I love you and only you, and i'll always only love you.", Cade said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Skye sighed in a relief, and smiled back at him, "I was getting the same thoughts as well, but I'm thankful it's all cleared now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Cade smiled at her and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 am

Skye kissed him back and smiled, "Don't you have to get going to Storm Base?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

"You won't accompany me there?", Cade inquired, looking slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"Well I wasn't sure how many people you'd wanted to come." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:38 pm

"Would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 pm

"Sure why not." Skye smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Cade smiled and kissed her again. "I've got to go get ready. You should do the same."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

She nodded her head then turned to Chalk who emerged from behind a nearby tent and smiled, "He wouldn't cheat on you, and if he did it would put the Resistance Army in shame, plus it seemed like he had an undying love for you as well." Skye blushed, "Uh...thanks." The Russian leader laughed then walked off as Skye headed to her tent.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 am

Cade headed off towards his tent so he could get ready for the departure.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 am

Skye stepped into hers and found a cargo bag sitting off to a corner, empty. She picked it up and threw in a few nesscary things for the trip and heard some shuffling behind to see Ixie step in, "You heading out?"
"Yea, what about you?" The shapeshifter asked her friend as she changed her converse shoes into a pair of her favortie combat boots, and tying her hair up as it began to grow again.
"Leyla begged me to stay with her, we we're both going to look after the rescued gifteds to see if they're all right," She smiled, "Who's going to be watching over the army though for the mean time?"
"I dunno honestly." Skye answered, zipping her bag close, slining it on her torso. Ixie nodded then spoke, "Be careful."
"I will." Her friend smiled at Ixie then walked out of her tent as the Psychic walked after her heading to the gifteds to be tended.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 am

(............................D'arvit! Nothing in my brain....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next