Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 am

"Think of it this way. If you take it, you save three lives: Cade, you, and Jade. If i take it, you two die, and Jade stays dead."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 am

'Why can't we just get everyone out?' She thought to herself, but changed into a hawk, grabbing the crystal and swung towards Albedo.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am

As soon as Skye grabbed the crystal, the entire base pitched to one side and began to plummet. Several people screamed, and others ran to find cover.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:32 am

The other gifteds down below gasped and began to sprint off but a thought flashed across some of their minds from Skye, 'Slow the speed of the building!' Suddenly some kids, stopped and their hands glowed, it wrapped around the whole city.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 am

Albedo snarled. "Don't have them slow it down! You'd be better served escaping. If you escape the fall, then I'll give you Jade. If not... well, you'll meet him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 am

"This is not fair game to have everyone die here!" She screeched landing onto the ground before changing back to her normalself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:55 am

"Who said anything about fair? Is it fair that I'm giving back the soul of a dead man? No, it isn't. I get punished for that. I still have cuts from Cade over there.", Albedo said, scowling at him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 am

"Please, can't we just safely land the city? This is not nesscary to kill them, it's only you that wants to wipe out the population on here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:01 am

"I created this place. I should be the one to ultimately decide its fate. You have time to save a couple. I suggest the Fon Fabre brothers, and perhaps Jean Pierre."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 am

'The others wouldn't know what be hitting them.' She thought to herself before changing into a hawk and soaring out of the building, screeching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 am

The gifteds looked up to the skies and watched the screeching hawk, then quickly resumed their panic.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:50 am

She saw Jean Pierre down below and let out a screech before flying low, "Come follow me!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 am

Jean Pierre looked up, and nodded. "What's happening?", he called up at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 am

"Albedo had wanted to claim his crystal back, and he blackmailed me upon this too. I had to give him the crystal for the soul of my father back." She answered, feeling a weight of heaviness upon her stomach.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 am

'I see...", Jean Pierre said, falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 am

Skye glanced around as she tried to find the Fon Fabre Brothers.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 am

"Are you looking for anybody else?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am

"The Fon Fabre Brothers." She yelled from above.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 am

"Then follow me!", he said, rushing off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 am

She stopped flying, then shot after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 am

Jean Pierre led her to a building where the brothers were cowering in, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Skye landed on the ground, and chirped at them, "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm

They nodded and followed after them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 pm

She took off back into the sky and flew off to retrive Cade before they had to make their escape.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

(Gotta go, hopefully back on soon....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next