Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Then we can stay here" She said, shifting and pulling the blanket from the back of the couch down, wrapping it around herself.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:25 pm

"Thanks." Zero said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:27 pm

"Why the sarcasm?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him, confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Zero shrugged. leaning his head back and shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Shaye whined, poking Zero in the cheek.
"Tell me" She said, looking at him with a small sigh, "You can't not tell me" She muttered. She sat up, the room was spinning, though she did her best to ignore it.
"Come upstairs, it's more comfortable" She said, standing unsteadily, her eyes screwed shut for a moment as she tried to get the room to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 am

Zero sighed. "Why can't you just stay in one place?" he sighed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. He stood, steadying the swaying Shaye and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 am

"Because it's virtually impossible for me" She said, looking at him and shaking her head as he steadied him.
"I just wanna go take advantage of that big, warm bed upstairs" She said, looking at him and shrugging.
"Do you wanna go lie down with me?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Zero sighed, watching her, and scooping her up in his arms. "I'll be back in a minute. I'm hungry." He said, setting her down on their bed. "Don't go anywhere while I'm gone." He warned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Shaye gasped in suprise as Zero scooped her up.
"I can wa-" She protested, but she was plopped on the bed before she could finish her sentence. Sighing, she rolled her eyes, grabbing the remote.
"Where am I gonna go?" She teased, before her voice became serious.
"I wont love" She said softly, turning the TV on and channel surfing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Zero nodded, quickly going into the bathroom and pulling on a pair of white washed, worn jeans, an light blue button up, and a pair of brown boots. He sighed, mussing his own wet, stringy hair in the mirror. He sighed, kissing Shaye's forhead before walking down the stairs, grabbing his car keys, and heading towards town.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

"Sheesh you dress up for the girls you're going to feed off of, but not for me" She called, rolling her eyes at his back, though she was only teasing.
"Have fun" She called, stretching out on the bed, damn she missed her shifter abilities, but there was nothing she could do about it right now. She stared at the TV, watching whatever came on, as she was sort of lost in thought. She figured she'd be better soon, she had a lot to recover from, but provided she took it easy, she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Zero turned up his music a bit and rolled down the windows of his car. The wind ruffled his hair, it just added the air of luxury and easy-goingness. His catr slithered through the town, getting lots of looks from the girls as he passed. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Shaye sighed, sitting up on the bed, making up her mind to actually do something for a change. She wouldn't leave, no, that would just be stupid. But she could clean up, and well, maybe try and tempt Zero into doing something when he got home. A small grin curled on her face as she carefully made her way into the shower, washing her hair quickly and tidying herself up.
Walking back out into the room, wearing just a towel, and began to dig through the closet. It was massive, Andy had seen to that, Shaye could host a damn dinner party inside and still have room. She went straight to the back, looking through her things, looking for just the right outfit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Zero licked his lips and wiped away the excess blood. He sighed looking down at the now still figure of the girl. He shrugged. Honestly, when were girls going to grow up and get smart? What kind of girl would follow a good-looking stranger into a dark alley? Lots of girls would, that's what made hunting so easy nowadays. The good-looking strangers were always the most dangerous ones.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and pulling the outfit she had finally selected, on. She sat down on the bed, brushing her dark hair out, before pulling the blanket back around her and returned her attention to the show she had been watching. She rubbed her eyes, a small smile on her face as she waited for Zero to come back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Zero came back home and, with a sigh, climbed the stairs. "What are you watching?" he asked, before kissing Shaye's cheek and going back to the bathroom to scrub the scent of cheap perfume off of him. He could smell it and it was killing him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"C.S.I" Shaye responded, glancing up as he came back in. A small smile on her face as he kissed her. She could smell the perfume on him, and it always drove her nuts, not because she was jealous, the stuff just smelled so awful.
"Obviously you were successful?" She called, still curled up under the blankets, wanting to gauge the situation before she revealed her suprise.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Zero scoffed. "Like always." He said, scrubbing at his face a bit more before throwing his clothes into a ball on the floor and pulling on a new pair of jeans and this time a wrinkly white button up. Zero still pulled off the wrinkles like nothing else. He, like Adrian and Keith, by just rolling out of bed, looked like a Abercrombie model. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, before yawning and then looking back toward Shaye. "I thought I asked you to stay in bed." He said, smelling the soap, hearing the water, and still feeling the extra moisture that hung in the air.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Shaye shrugged, "When have I ever done what you asked me?" She teased, "I just wanted to clean up" She winked, "Why? Does it bother you that much?" She teased, "I mean, here I am, making an effort to you know, pull myself together, and you seem bored" She stuck her tounge out at him, green eyes sparkling.
"Cause you, this was all for you" She said smirking lightly, though she looked extremely seductive.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Zero sighed, fixing his hair a bit more, before coming back out into the bedroom. "Why does it bother me so much?" He asked. "Because I asked you to stay in bed for your own health and you don't listen." He said. "You say I'm such a worrywort. But you don't give me much reason to trust that you'll take care of yourself and not bring yourself into mortal danger, now have you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"It was a shower Zero, it's not like I was going for a jog" She said, "I didn't even strain myself, just cleaned up" She said, crossing her arms and retuning her attention to CSI, so much for her big plan. She shifted, making sure the blankts were wrapped around her tightly, though, what she was wearing was comfortable enough to sleep in, it just wasn't something she normally chose to wear to bed, unless she was planning on not really sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Zero took a deep breath. "Look at it from my perspective. Please." He said. "What if I done something... Fought a demon or something. And I was almost killed. Then I come home. I'm beat up, bloody, and disgusting. Almost dead, may I remind you. Then, you, say, go hunting, two days later and I get up, because I want to take a shower, and I slip or something in the shower. I don't know. I hit my head and die. How would you feel?" he said. "I worry about you when I freaking blink my eyes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head tiredly.
"I do see where you're coming from, but Zero, I wouldn't do something that would seriously endanger my life" She said, curling up closer to him.
"But I see your point, so I'll try my best to calm down" She said softly, "Not strain myself, for your sake" She kissed his cheek, leaning against him carefully, not wanting to stress him out anymore then she already had.
"Though, do you really think I was bloody and disgusting?" She asked, looking at him with a teasingly hurt expression.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Zero's eyes shot open and he looked at Shaye. "That was not the point of the situation." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Shaye sighed, "I know" She muttered, looking at Zero and sighing.
"I'm trying here love" She said softly, "But, do we always have to be so serious? I mean, I agreed with you, said I'd try, isn't that good enough?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next