Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)

Go down 
+3
DemonHirugi
x_fire
Blacksoal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Verifier
Ama

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:18 pm

[[I'd be fine with a villain. =] Question too. When should we start finding the vampires?]]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Oops, forgot to post on the villan matter =] I'm fine with it, t'would be amusing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Ooc: @Ama: You can start finding the vampires anytime you'd like. ^_^ Finding them is the easy part afterall, and after some or most have been found maybe the groups could meet up so it's not like one on ones all over the place? If so when they're all together would be the best place to introduce a villain. So maybe the teens are all in on each other's missions? They just had to split up and stuff? Idk...the rp really is up for serious manipulation. X)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm

ooc: hey! We're back a bit early, I'll finish catching up and post soon. (and I think the_doctor will be on soon too)
oh yeah! and I like the villan idea; I'm also good with however you want to play that out. And one last question, so my charrie finds x_fire's charrie, or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Ooc: No I think that's right. You find X, and Vamps finds Doctor. ^_^ Then eventually we all meet up, because that makes the villan thing easier.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

ooc: okay cool, here's my bit, and I'll keep with the order after that. (I just didn't want to get too behind XD)

bic:
Charlie continued his journey down the highway, although getting slower and slower as he moved. He was getting considerably tired much faster than he used to. He could tell; he had to stop every thirty minutes now and take a brake. This wasn't going to help him find what he needed to, and for that matter, quickly. He sighed, pulling his water bottle out of his backpack again. He was beginning to run low, and it was supposed to cover him until at least the next town. His throat felt dry, almost itchy. He was having a hard time with the symptoms, they hadn't really begun to manifest this quickly until about the last week.
He placed the nearly empty bottle back in his bag, and continued to walk. He had gotten used to the night, his eyes were more adjusted. He noted the moon, and how far it was up in the sky. He had gotten used to sleeping during the day, making sure to try and stay in the shade; he didn't need to be anymore dehydrated. He had continued to trudge on, noting how much slower his pace kept getting. He was trying to keep his mind off of how it had all began.
He had lost a sister to the vampires, not too soon before the virus was actually released to the environment. She had been killed like many others, he saw it more as a game to the vampires at the time, killing all of the people that they had. He was all for the virus at the time, not knowing what would actually come of it. He sort of saw it as revenge for his sister, not that he knew it was going to be the death of his family and himself eventually. He had watched his parents die, slowly and painfully.
He frowned trying to ignore the thought. The virus was not only killing everything, but it was almost like torture. It didn't kill things off quickly, it took its sweet time to slowly kill you off. It was terrible, and he almost wished that it could've been instant. Then he wouldn't be in this much pain right now.
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

((wow, I've missed a lot...sorry about that. Hope this works out alright, or are our characters supposed to be on the move?))

Matt stopped walking around the town aimlessly. He was searching for a noise, anywhere he could find one. Everything was dead, nothing was making a sound, and not even his mind. He continued to stand perfectly still, longing for a sound of any kind. These were the times he still wished he had a heartbeat. He himself hadn't made a sound in ages, thinking that it would prevent him from hearing any other noises. He was even beginning to forget what his own voice sounded like. He was longing for the day he would hear a sound, finding something else that was alive, maybe something else he could feed on.
He threw the feeling out of his mind, giving up on that idea. He knew it was useless. He needed something else to think about as he wandered around the fairly small town. That's when he began to think about himself. Not really how he was feeling, he knew how he was recovering, but more like how he looked. He had forgotten how he looked. He hadn't had the need to look in a mirror, it's not like it'd work anyway. He needed to remember how he looked, maybe it could help trigger memories that he no longer had.
He put his hand on his face momentarily, before dropping it. He looked down at his skin, deathly pale. Although, that wasn't his doing, that was his vampire side. He lifted his hand again, this time plucking a hair out of his head. He looked at it, it was longer than he remembered how it was, but then again he didn't really know. He knew it must've been fairly shaggy, it got in his face often. It was a sandy brown colour, and seemed to feel thick. He tossed the piece of hair down carelessly trying to move on.
His mind continued to race off of this however. He felt his face again, no facial hair, it felt very smooth. He was sort of glad that once a vampire one's hair no longer grew. He couldn't remember if he had even ever had a beard though, he didn't think he had one. He obviously didn't when he was transformed. Then again, how had he even been transformed?
He had too many questions that he knew where unanswerable. It frustrated him beyond belief, and he was beginning to lose his sanity again. He needed to keep his sanity, it was the one thing he had temporarily lost before and worked a long time to get back. He needed someone or something to talk to, something to make noise. He kicked a pebble in the road, hearing the sound and calming down. He had almost lost it again.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 am

((Welcome back guys ^_^))
Vivi staggered and fell again, landing hard on the pavement. She cursed loudly. This was one way to find a vampire. Bruise and bleed yourself to death. “What a great plan.” Vivi said out loud to no one in particular. Gently lifting herself off the pavement, she only went to a sitting position. Warm crimson blood beaded from the small scrape on her hands. She sighed, she wasn’t going to waste time to fix that problem. It would stop soon enough on its own. It was just a scrape.
Vivi continued down the highway checking her palms every now and then to make sure that they didn’t actually need the attention that she didn’t want to give them. The moon had finally risen over the tree line casting its light over the highway. It was going to be easier to see where she was going now. Good that was going to make this less tedious that how it had been when the moon was hiding. Oh how she hated the days of a new moon. It was near impossible to see. She would rarely make it more than five miles before she was exhausted and needed to sleep more.
Thirst dried Vivi’s throat. She would normally fight back against it but she was too tired and to thirsty to care that she needed to preserve her water. She didn’t know when she would find another stream let alone a town that had clean water. Vivi’s unscrewed the cap of her canteen taking a large swig from it. This took the edge off of the dryness in her throat, but it was still there nagging at her begging for more water. Reminding her of what they had done.
Vivi continued walking until the moon was over her head. She was dragging her feet now growing weary of walking, tripping and falling. It was time for a break. The woods had ended abruptly a few miles back. That was no doubt because the humans had been after it for lumber before things when down hill. There was no time for such things. Or more, there weren’t any people to do it. She walked over to the side of the road. She squinted looking a head of her the door of a car had been felt ajar. Strange. Most of them had been closed or locked. People must of used them for markers at one point. Maybe there was someone up there.
Her mind raced at the thought of company. She hadn’t had any since they separated to find a vampire. She took off into a run, over come with excitement. She had forgotten that on the sides of the roads the body count was much higher. She tripped and fell again landing in the soft grass. It welcomed her, she was so tired and it felt nice, but the stench was so strong close to the dirt. She shuttered and dragged herself to a sitting position. There was a body next to her, she didn’t bother to check it, there was not point. Even if it was a vampire, it would be a wake now wouldn’t it? Vivi lent back against the car behind her. Her eyes fluttered, begging for sleep. She just needed a rest, and sleep was beckoning to her. Vivi tried to blink it away, but it wasn’t going any where.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Ooc: >_> so upon reading that vamps will be preoccupied with a kitten for a long while, I'm debating just continuing onward without her and allowing her to post unorderly whenever she can. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

((I think that would work, but depending on how much she posts The_doctor may have to join in with another group or something.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

OOC; I agree with Ama
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Ooc: Alright, then it's settled. It's my turn next then, but I won't be able to post for a bit, probably only tomarrow...
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:10 pm

ooc: it's okay that vamps can't do that...Matt isn't able to get on much anyway. I have to tell him when to get on and post XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Ooc: Okays sounds good. Is Doctors your bro or something, Movies?
Just curious...
bic;
Even at the distance Roy was away from it, his own hunger for a fresh meal awoke him. He smelt it, the blood. Something...something living...was bleeding.
His own crimson red eyes snapped open, he pushed himself off the grass, growing dizzy at the sudden motion, but shoving it to the back of his mind in seconds. There was something bleeding nearby, something that moved. He just needed something that moved, breathed, even if it didn't need too, like him.
His mouth parted as he trotted down the road, his best ability to run. He rushed forward, the way he'd been headed, as fast as he could go, which really wasn't that fast at all. He felt his body crying out in protest, and he felt himself getting light headed. The taste of blood i the back of his throat got worse, but he didn't care. He'd gone days, months, maybe even years without company. If he was going to die, he'd do so in the presence of another conscious creature.
But, despite his efforts, despite his will, the virus was winning, and even though the scent was still there, and he still wanted to be with it so dearly, his body had slowed him to a foot dragging walk. His tongue hung from his mouth like dog, and his breath had taken to short raspy noises. Spit mixed with blood at how raw his throat had become due to all the breathing. His eyelids drooped, and his red eyes trained on the ground as he pushed forward, huffing and barely making any distance at all at this point.
What if the bleeding thing was already dead, and he was rushing to greet another dead corpse? Well, then at least he'd have fresh food, and he'd have travelled farther. So no matter what, he'd get to it.
But what if it's alive? Would he eat it and abandon company?
He shuddered at the thought of being alone. No. He wouldn't eat it, maybe it would let him lick it's cut or something. He hoped so, he was dying for something fresh, literally.
He blinked at the wind changed direction, coming towards him, he found that it was much closer than he'd thought. Once again, he forced himself to pick up the pace, breaking into a full on sprint until finally, his body quit on him, he grabbed the nearest car for support, and threw up blood over the floor. He continued to pant, looking at the green happy grass that surrounded either sides of the road. At least the plants were enjoying the decay...
He'd forgotten, in his own physical trouble, to scent the air. If he had done so, he would have realized he was gripping the very car the bleeding creature was hiding behind. Sitting in the grass, pondering sleep.
But Roy was in to terrible a condition at this point to even breath without bringing up more red fluid, so he did not scent the air, and in fact, collapsed on the road, having passed out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Sara sighed, sitting down on the side of the road. She wasn't sick, she was exahusted. The blood of the dead didn't give her much energy, and it was sort of gross in her opinion. She sighed, leaning against a tree trunk, blinking her eyes at the moon. She was more mentally worn out then physically. She didn't want to move anymore, she just wanted to sit here and rot. She sighed, shaking her head and sighing, what else could she really do? She was definately running out of reasons to keep going, particularly now that she was alone out here, nothing familiar, and only death all around her.

She rubbed her eyes, sighing, she still hadn't figure out what would happen when the sun rose. She needed to figure out where to hide, though, maybe sitting here and just letting the sun claim her was good enough. That, or she could climb in the trunk of a car or something, hide that way. She mentaly kicked herself, she had left a perfectly safe house, for this. She rubbed her eyes, again, her blanket wrapped around her, there was a car not far off, she could use that to hide if she needed, so as of now, she wasn't going to move much, unless she had to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 am

Ooc: okay, so upon receiving a message from movie, she'll be taking more of the same routine as vamps. So with another player out for a bit, I'd say it's Ama's turn...right? *looks around for confirmation because of last time*
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 am

OOC: Correct.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 am

Vivi lifted her head hearing something wretch behind her, she hadn’t heard them coming she must of dosed off. Wait…Noise. People. Company. Vivi moved to stand. They had to be close. She had to find them even if it was another human, that would still giver her someone to talk too. Their group had split up. She hadn’t seen anything that she could talk to since then.
Vivi stood up only catching whoever it was for a split second before it collapsed hitting the ground hard. “Oh no.” She breathed forgetting about how tired she was. Vivi crawled over the hood of the car. She looked down. “Hey.” Vivi slid off the hood onto the ground her muscles crying out as the hit the ground. “Oh.. Ow. Not a good Idea.” She muttered. Staggering over to where she thought she saw them fall.
She searched the bodies. They would be cooler than the others. The bodies had been sitting around for days in the hot sun, they would be hotter and, she shuttered thinking about it, bloated. “Can you hear me?” She asked hoping that they would have enough energy to say something. Lily felt cool skin under the palm of her hand, ice cold skin. She felt no heart beat when she checked its wrist. Just then she remembered that she was bleeding and had smeared her blood across the car when she crawled over it. Vivi backed up. Vampire was the first thing that crossed her mind and it scared her. She’d heard the stories. The virus weakened them, but it also weakened her, and she needed them to help get rid of the virus, they needed her to live.
Vivi was torn on what to do. She wanted to live, but she also wanted company. She didn’t know what would happen if she offered it her blood. It could drain her, but that would make for a stronger vampire who could travel farther…maybe then her friends would find it. Take one for the team. It was a shot in the dark, but that was better than letting it die from what they created.
Sitting back on her heels she pulled a small Swiss army knife from her pocket. The scrape on her wrist wasn’t going to bleed for much longer. “I’ll help you.” She whispered as she sliced the blade of the knife across her palm, blood running free from the wound. “I’m so sorry.” She murmured, though she didn’t say what her grievances were.
Unable to tell whether or not they were conscious or not, Vivi smeared her blood across the vampires lips hoping that what would be enough to wake it and if it was wake that it had enough energy to take it. Vivi held her hand close to them waiting for her demise.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Roy was out, unconscious, completely from exhaustion more than anything. He didn't hear Vivi requesting him to speak, her 'Oh no's', or her other mutterings and he did not hear her apology towards him. But he felt her warm hand touch him though his subconscious mind, and he smelt the cut on her leg, and now, the fresh blood on her palm.
His lay still, looking in every way dead, the coldness his body let off, the way it lay sprawled unkept and uncared for over the cement, possibly over another body, he didn't know, didn't care. Not anymore.
To a passerby, he looked like every other old body, like he'd been there forever, dirty weather worn clothes, dust coated, dirt covered hair and skin. But he was still very much alive, and from the lack of fresh proper food, smelling one nearby was painful, especially when he didn't have the strength to reach it.
But the problem didn't last. Blood was pushed against his lips, he pulled an expression, his finger's twitched so suddenly the rest of him reacted to it in a bit of a shock wave, and his jaw relaxed. Opening just the smallest amount to allow a pale tongue to slid forward and lick at his lips.
Good.
He didn't know how long it had been since he'd tasted something so fresh, it was beyond comparison. The will to survive kicked in, dominating his exhaustion and allowing his eyes to slit open, allowing his hands to move sluggishly to Vivi's waiting wrist, and pull it to his mouth.
But he was pathetic, and though his fangs pressured against the girl's palm, they didn't cut, if anything just bruise.
He drank, letting his eyes drift slowly up to the face of his sacrifice. A young girl. He blinked, taking in her smell briefly, having to pause in his drink before his continued to do so.
Yes, this was defiantly the girl he'd been after. The bleeding thing...and it pitied him enough to feed him. So what was he doing now? Killing it? He let out a sharp gust of air and despite how easily he could have drained the poor girl dry, he let go and stared up at her.
He just stared, looking in every way very innocent, small and easily thrown around despite his height.
"It's been...a very long time since I've seen something alive," he rasped, his voice next to gone from the lack of use he gave it. No one to talk to, no need for a voice. But his statement was a lie, he didn't know what something living looked like, besides himself, well, of course he'd seen one before, just not one he remembered due to his sickness.
He continued to stare up at her in some form of awe, blinking curiously, then glancing downward and forcing himself to sit up, just continuing to stare at her some more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Sara continued to sit and stare at the unmoving car. She really didn't know what to do with herself anymore. She was worn out, mentally and physically. Despite being a healthy vampire, the blood of the dead didn't do much for her, and she had to drink more and more, and it really didn't give her a lot of energy. She pulled the blanket around her tighter, not cold, just needing something to comfort herself. She blinked once or twice, but she really made no effort to move. She scented the air absentmindedly once or twice, just to make sure nothing dangerous was nearby, though honestly, the most dangerous things on the roads these days wasn't a vampire, or anything else, it was the virus, it's victims, and the minds of those still alive.

She tugged on the hole in her jeans, staring at her pale skin she could see peeking through. She frowned, getting caught up in the frays of her pants, staring at the small whisps of fabric. She shook her head, she was so easily distracted these days, it was almost ridiculous. She didn't even seem to notice the time passing, or if anyone was nearby, her mind wandered far to much.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 pm

ooc: I have the time to post here quick =P

bic:
Charlie stopped once again down the road, still not seeing much. He decided leaving his sunglasses on didn't help. He sighed, taking them off for the first time in about two weeks. He shook his head, it felt weird to not have them on. He blinked a few times while looking around. Even at night the darkness was much brighter. He looked down at his sunglasses, and saw his reflection. He had almost forgotten about the dark circles around his eyes, feeling disappointed again. He shoved the glasses back onto his face, not wanting to have to see that again. He tried to think of himself as he was before he had begun to get sick. He didn't even try to look at his skin anymore, it had lost all of his colour.
He tried walking again, and shortly stopping a few minutes later. He was too tired to keep going for the night, but his problem was where to stay. He hated staying on the highway during the day, it was just too hot. He could usually find an abandoned house along the way, but he hadn't seen anything for at least twelve kilos. He decided eventually to trudge on for at least another hour before finding a spot to hide for the heat of the day. Although he was beginning to lose hope; he hadn't seen any living thing in over a month now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Ooc: ?? Ama's turn. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 pm

((*flails* Oh crap! I'm sorry! I'll start working on that!))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Ooc: Oh, LOL. I thought you may have forgotten. X) No worries.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Vivi saw the vampire move. She couldn’t see anything specific due to the shadows of the car and other bodies. But he had moved and that made her smile. He was still alive. If that was the right word to say or not she wasn’t sure. Vampires were dead things, but they still had much of what someone who was ‘alive’ had. Now was not the time to be pondering such a thing.
Vivi flinched and fought against instinct to pull away from what was hurting her. You didn’t keep your hand on a hot burner for a reason, but she kept her hand where it was letting the vampire drink. She could feel his fangs on her skin but they hadn’t broken her skin. Or she didn’t think that he would have to use their tongue. Then again, she didn’t know how vampires drank blood just that they did it.
Vivi didn’t watch the vampire as he drank, not seeing that he was looking at her. Vivi wiggled her fingers on her free hand as they started to feel cold. Taking one for the team she reminded herself. Vivi did look when she felt gush of air on her palm and then… He let her go. She blinked, confused. She was still slightly dazed that she wasn’t dead when he spoke, so she didn’t quite pick up on how unused his voice sounded. “I haven’t either.” She replied back, her voice only sounded dry because of her throat, but she talked out loud when she was alone. It made this less quiet. It was always so quiet. There was nothing. Nothing but the smell and the wind. She didn’t know how long it had been for the Vampire, but it had been months for her.
Vivi smiled when he sat up. “You feel better?” She asked. She was tired more so than before due to being feed off of, but she could still move that was a good thing. Vivi looked back at him, he was staring, and it made her feel a little uncomfortable, it also made it seem like it had been more than a long time since he’s seen a living thing. Its seemed like it was more of a never. “Oh I’m sorry.” Vivi said holding her hand out to the Vampire. “I’m Vivi.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: