Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)

Go down 
+3
DemonHirugi
x_fire
Blacksoal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) Empty
PostSubject: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

*Note: I said almost lit in the title because I'd like people above semi-lit, but you don't need to be superduper poster dude/dudette. Just DON'T do short unworkable paragraphs. Give us something to work with Please...
---
Base: This is a Vampire/Human RP

Plot: Humans and Vampires have never gotten along, and who blames them? No one wants to end up on the lunch menu, or end up being skewered with a wooden stake. So it’s only natural the two races repel each other.
Vampires stick to their night. Why? Because they hate sun burns, and less people can see you coming when you’re hiding in the shadows. Yes they hate garlic, like they hate every food that makes them spend the night in front of a toilet. As for the wooden stake, the crosses, fire, yes. They’re a pain, they can end their existence with ease in the right usage and quantity. They thrive on blood, where they get it from is merely their own preference. But with the beaming hate of the mortals around them, it hardly matters what they eat. They’re all the same.
Humans stick to the day. Why? Well when you have to share the town with vampires, only the crazies go out at night. They aren’t special like the vampires, a gun would end their life as easily as the next guy walking down the street. They eat drink and be merry, except of course, for the vampires that haunt their families, their very lives, and fear is a very dangerous thing..
Years pass, and when humans grow tired of losing their loved ones to the undead Scientists start working on a solution, they say it’ll be the end of the vampires, the end of the disease. They want to use a virus to kill of the vampires, something that could be transferred easily from vampire to vampire at a rapid pace, like a plague. Testing of this virus proved to be a stunning success, and it wasn’t long before many of the vampire were whipped out, becoming a rarity of their own kind. Unfortunately, like all living things, the virus is a life, it lives, it evolves. So it isn’t long before the virus starts taking hosts among animals, and among humans… Humans are desperate for a cure, but it seems the only cure that can be found is through the surviving vampires, as few as they may be. Everyone is sick, everyone is dying but only a select few youth, who have lowered severity of symptoms, can head out in search of the vampires. Problem is, why would the vampires ever help you?
So put the pieces together:
Fear is a dangerous thing when disease evolves and everyone is dying. Why would the vampires ever help you?
That unfortunately, is your problem….

Setting:
A city. Town…Wherever the vampires are lurking really. But the humans came from the original town that created the Virus. I’d prefer we didn’t mention countries if we could. Keep it anonymous, as it hardly needs to be addressed.

The Virus:
Just thought I should talk about symptoms for the virus just so people know what the virus is.
(*= you don't have to worry about this if you don't want to, the teens aren't that sick yet)
Symptoms include:
-No stuffy nose
-blackened rings around the eyes
-pale skinned
-*slowly quiting kidneys and liver
-*vomiting of blood
-itchy, dry throat, thirsty, coughing
-*loss of memory and sanity (In sever cases)
-easily tired, lethargic

Rules:
-NO Godmoding, if you are playing one of the Immortals, do not abuse the power
-I can kick you out at anytime
-Follow the General RP rules
-Romance tolerated under the RP rules
-Violence tolerated, please don't get to graphic when it comes to bad wounds
-Ask to join first
-You may post a bio, or and intro, or both, but you must give me you're characters names before an intro if that's what you decide to do.
-we're following traditional Vampire Lore...
-One Liner posts will not be acknowledged as a post. A minimum of four lines per post.
-have as many characters as you want, so long as you can control them all.
-have fun! ^_^

Characters:

Surviving vampires: (Positions: Full)
- Roy ~Last Name forgotten~/Male (Played by: Me)
- Sara Draq/Female (Played by: x_Fire)
- Mattew Hanley/Male (Played by: The_Doctor)

Daring Teens: (Positions: Open for Request)
- Vivi Shyhann/Female (Played by: Ama)
- Sloan Vin Zant/Female (Played by: Vampressqueen16)
- Charlie Vincent/Male (Played by: Movie)
-

Others: (Positions: Open for Request)
-

*Additional Information on this RP may be added with Questions or Ideas.*

Last edited by Blacksoal on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Names/ Further Detailing Virus)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 pm

OOC: Join as one of the few vampires?

Last edited by x_fire on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 am

(This is an awesometastic idea! Might I join as one of the teens?)
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 am

((Sounds cool, mind if I join as the last vampire slot?))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 am

ooc: Join as one of the teens?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Wow, ^_^ I got a lot of bites on this one it seems. Yesses to all! Mind you, for those that joined as vampires, this RP really revolves around the teens. So you won't have much to RP until the teens find your characters. Just a heads up if you want to be a teen too. It may be a good idea for your own amusement. XD
Bios or intros, doesn't matter to me which. I just need a name, if not in the intro tell me in Ooc because I need to know it to put it on the main board.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Ooc: I'll post my intro first so you guys get a bare root of how to start... well, for the vamps anyways. X) Ps. My vampire is a recovering victim, but it's perfectly okay if you want your vampire to be completely unfazed by the virus.
bic;

The sun was leaving the horizon, leaving the sky in an aftermath of brilliant, water brushed colours all fading into the slowly staring, darkened sky. All was still, the birds had stopped their song long ago, and there was no dusk course to lull the mind into peace before sleep. Nothing stirred, besides the slowly swaying branches of surrounding trees to the quiet wind.
Little, beyond plant life, lived here. The small country-side town had deceased after the death of every citizen it held, loosing it's life, like so many other things, to the virus. Untouched corpses lay over the cracked and aged streets, decaying. Left alone by the fear of their families and friends for the evil they carried within their dying health, and if you looked closely, you could see each had been drained to the bone. That was because, despite the lack of living things, there was something that did not live lurking here.
The last of the light had faded from the sky, god's glamorous painting or reds, oranges, purples and blues had been reduced to a black, lit dimly only by each speck of star in the sky. Not seconds after the light faded, deep down, hidden in the cellar of an abandoned home, a corpse came to living, and the dark was broken by the gleaming red eyes that opened.
The figure was tall, pale, lean and in every way, beautiful. He held a grace and elegance unlike anything seen before. The stone cold look that haunted his sculptured features was intimidating, but not at all curious. For it was understandable, he was the only survivor here. But just because he'd survived, didn't mean he was well. He still vaguely suffered the symptoms of the virus. His vampire pale had been replaced by a indescribable, sickly white. His eyes where almost sunken in, surrounded by black rings that truly made him look dead or dying. But he was not, in fact, compared to how he used to be, he was recovering at an extraordinary rate. He hadn't vomited in at least a month, he could eat without sever stomach pains, and his throat barely burned anymore.
But all was not well. The world was dying, and even though he'd survived the plague, the world was not. He would die of a lack of food once he'd polished off the remains in town.
Slowly the vampire rose to his feet and wandered out of the house. He did not scent the air, nor did he bother to look around. He wandered through town, towards the exit. Upon living in the center, he worked his way from the core to the end as far as food went. His eyes swept over corpses until he found one he hadn't eaten yet and hesitantly, he drank what was left.
If he was lucky, he'd get something at most a week old, if he was unlucky, the sludge he drank down could hardly be called blood. But it kept him alive, and the corpse he picked was the only one he could pick for the day.
Roy was his name. Not that he needed to use it anymore, and in fact, when he'd been sicker, he'd forgotten his name. Roy was his new one. He'd had to rename himself as if he wasn't already pathetic enough.
Roy lifted his head, blond, matted, unkept hair falling around his face, getting in his eyes, stained lightly with blood from hanging to near his food. The corpse had been inbetween fresh and old. He had been lucky today. He stood again, swaying like before, still extremely lethargic, socially deprived, and lacking the nutrients he'd receive only from fresh blood.
Slowly, he made his way to the highest building in town, admiring the old church building, which had lost it's divine power ages ago from a lack of human use. He walked slowly up the building, up it's tower stairs, and climbed out the broken window. Climbing up the surface until he sat upon the very peak of the building.
This town was old, and in terrible condition due to himself mistreating it, and the riots and fear of the people when they had been living here. Every window broken, every picture ripped and shattered. Dried blood flowed teh cracks of the streets on rainy days.
Roy knew he was the only one left, or at least, things seemed that way. But he still sat up here and waited, hoping he'd see someone appear through the surrounding plains and woods, so that he wouldn't be alone anymore. He could only hope there were still living people out there, be them human or vampire. He was desperate for company of any kind, but still to weak to make any journey to another town. He doubted he ever would with the food that surrounded him now.
Roy sighed, closing his eyes as teh wind hit his face and swept back his bangs, he drank in the scents as they whistled by him, but was given nothing but the scents of freshly watered shrubbery and trees...that at least, was all his dulled nose could pick up....
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: Sara Draq is my character, in case I fail to mention it in my intro
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm

A small figure made her way through the nearly deserted streets. The scent of blood and death was thick in the air, and once upon a time the scent would have excited her, but not anymore, now it was the norm. She looked disdainfully at the body of someone, man or woman she couldn't tell, lying in the street. She moved forward, she was one of the few whom had managed to survive this virus, and to this day was untouched, though she still lived in fear of contracting it. She moved slowly, having not encountered another living, or living dead thing for many a day. She was bored, lonely, and longing for companionship. Sara had been part of a large coven, a large family, and now she was alone, she wasn't really able to handle being alone, and as of late had taken to talking to herself or inanimate objects.

She looked around, debating on whether to move on or stay. She was sure there were a few survivors somewhere in this place, but she had yet to find them. She hadn't left in awhile, mainly out of fear of leaving the familiar. She shuddered once or twice, looking around curiously, before sighing. She didn't need to actually make the noise, but it was more of a need to make some sort of sound. Everything was so quiet lately, nothing made noise anymore, not even the birds. She shook her head, dark hair falling down her back in loose waves. Once it had been lucious, gorgeous, now it was lank, dirty. Her green eyes flashed over the streets, she was still beautiful, one of the most beautiful creatures alive today, though she didn't think so, not anymore.

Sara sighed, biting her lower lip and heading towards the small house she had been staying in. It was nice enough,and she had taken some time to clean it up but the scent of this place was begining to bother her. She frowned, looking around the small house, shutting the door behind her and absentmindedly locking it. She sat down on a deilapitated couch, curling up and staring aimlessly into the hallway. She had no where to go, but she couldn't stay here, there was no food, no friends, and she needed both. She rubbed a hand over her face, shaking her head with a small frown as she tried to figure out what to do with herself. It had never been like thsi before, before the stupid virus. Her entire Coven was dead or beyond ill, and she was alone, stupid humans. She crossed her arms, a feral growl clawing it's way from her throat. She'd never forgive them, that was for sure, they had taken her family from her, over what? Something that had been happening for years, it just proved her point that human beings were absolutely ridiculous. She growled again, mildly worked up due to her thoughts turning from mere survival to the memories of the past. They always upst her, her memories.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 pm

ooc: I'll do a quick bio, and then an intro XD

Spoiler:
Name: Charlie Vincent
Personality: He is outgoing, smart, and tends to do whatever he wants. He will always listen to people's opinions, but will usually ignore them when it actually comes to making a choice. He keeps the friends he needs for the time being, and never lets himself dwell on the past. He typically acts sooner rather than later and as a result, he really helps those in need, even at the cost of his own problems. He can be at times a typical adolescent–brash, rebellious, and affectionately obnoxious person when he wants to be.
Other: He tends to wear his sunglasses at all times because his most noticable symptom is the blackened rings around his eyes, and he doesn't like it at all.

Last edited by Movie on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc: actually, before I do my intro, I have a quick question. Are the teens already searching for the vampires? Or is it just an idea sorta thing that's just popping up? =P
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm

((My character's name is Matt Hanley, and I think I might just do an intro, so it'll be up in a bit))
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm

((I hope this works out alright, tell me if I need to change anything))

A young looking man was sitting quietly on the steps to a large building. The light had faded from the sky only moments ago, and he had only just been able to leave the building he was just sitting outside of. There were no sounds, no scents, nothing. He was probably the only "living" thing around come to think of it.
He looked about eighteen or nineteen, but he had looked like that for decades now. Luckily he had been transformed young, unlike many vampires who were much older looking. Then again, as far as he knew though, there weren't any vampires left at all. He guessed that most of the ones stuck in an older age were the first to go, it only made sense to him. He had shaggy sandy brown hair and grey eyes. His skin was deathly pale, and even more so than regular vampires. He had black circles around his eyes, but they were beginning to fade. His name was Mattew Hanley, Matt for short.
He had been one of the first few to contract the virus, and the only one that had made it in the entire area surrounding him. His recovery had, and still is, a hard one, but it keeps getting better. He had kept a drawer full of notes and memories just as he had gotten sick, it was the only way he remembered his name at all. All he knew now was that he was a fairly young vampire, he had contracted the virus killing everyone, he despised humans, his name, and that practically nothing here was alive. He couldn't remember if he had even been in a coven before or not. He stood up, looking around. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
He had moved most of the human bodies into empty buildings, letting them rot away from him. That way he could also keep track of who he had drained or not. It was a fairly cold night, not many stars out, the normal works. He passed by many buildings slowly, stopping at one nearing the edge of the town. He stored all the fresh bodies there. He opened the door, grabbing the first one he saw and feasted. He was running low on food, and he could potentially move to another city, but he wasn't sure where to go at all.
Once finished, he moved the body to another building, one with already drained corpses. He let his mind wander momentarily, attempting to remember, but couldn't. He shrugged off the feeling, continuing to walk down the street. He tended to wander during the hours he was awake, not knowing what to do. He hadn't talked to anyone in a while now, he had forgotten how he spent his time.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Ooc: I'm gonna wait for Movie and Chocolate before I continue. X)
@ Movie: The both of youcan decide. I personally think that it would be easier if you already knew your task. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm

ooc: I think so as well, I just wanted to make sure first...I'll post my intro in a while. I actually have to run off now, we're going out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Ooc: Okay, see ya Movies. ^_^ Hopefully Chocolate posts soon, hope he hasn't forgotten us.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:43 am

ooc: here's my intro, finally XD

Charlie Vincent, one of the remaining humans, was walking somewhat slowly down an empty highway. It was beginning to get normal for him to see no cars around, so he tended to walk down the middle of the road. He was following a lead, or at least what he had decided was a lead, to where another vampire could possibly be. He had been traveling for about two months now looking for the vampires. He knew that they were the only way to stop this virus from spreading anymore, but in all of his travels he still hadn't decided on how he would persuade them to help the human race.
He had contracted the virus maybe a month or so ago; he was wishing he wouldn't get the virus, but there was no way to avoid it really. He considered himself lucky though, so far he hadn't show severe symptoms, or for that matter, he was still alive. He was very pale skinned, his throat was dry, and he had blackened rings around his eyes. Lately he had begun to cough and was notcing that he was beginning to wear out easier. Spending most of his days traveling from town to town didn't really help him.
He was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, red converse, and a silver chain necklace hidden under his shirt. He also wore black sunglasses to hide his eyes, and a grey backpack to carry his things while he traveled. Before he got sick he had fairly tanned skin, but now it was pale and colourless. His eyes were a deep blue, not that anyone saw them anymore, and he had medium brown hair.
As he walked, the sun began setting, and it soon turned to nightfall. He liked the night better, more chances of him finding an actual vampire. He looked around the highway, noticing many cars that had been run off the road, a few dead bodies, and the occational dead animal. Normally this would disturb someone, but everywhere looked like this. The world was dying and he had come to realise that more than most people.
He had checked all of the bodies he had found on the road, most showing no signs of being drained. Everytime he did find drained bodies, he ended up finding the dead vampire nearby. He was beginning to lose his hope now, but he was going to keep going until he died. He had nothing else to live for really.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Ooc: I just asked Chocolate Squirellador if they were still in the rp and they said that they weren't going to join; they changed their mind
Just thought I'd let you know XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Ooc: sorry guys. I won't be able to post for two days.
@ movie: darn it, we need more teens, oh well. I'll play one two then. =) intro later...
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 pm

[[Join as teen? =] ]]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 pm

OOC: Nice Timing Ama =]
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 am

OoC: This is awesome. May I join as a teen?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Ooc: Hey guys, back now ^_^
Oh great! More people joined! For sure guys, just need your characters names and gender if the name doesn't give it away, then post and intro or bio. Whichever you'd like. X)

Oh! Btw: I like orderly postings, so we're going to post in the order of which we joined if no one has any objections. ^_^
So the current order is: Me, X_Fire, The_Doctor, Movie, Ama, then VampressQueen16. =)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

((I like posting orders better =]
Female, Vivi Shyhann))
The sun was sinking low to the horizon leaving colors of red, orange and purple in the sky. They liked the night better, they liked what humans never did, but we humans had killed off most of their race, we made the night safer, but we had also caused the destruction of our race along with theirs. We are now paying for our destruction of a race, we deserve it, but…I don’t want to die.
A female sat watching the sun go down, a red backpack sat close by her. Slender legs curled up to her chest. She rocked slightly, still afraid of the night, but she had to travel now. They would be out and to survive she had to find them. Part of her hoped that this cure would cure the vampire race. They didn’t deserve all of this, no one did.
She too was suffering from the curse… the virus that caused all of this pain. She had though that she was going to die just days ago, but she had just caught the flu, but the ending symptoms were close, and she was scared. She rubbed her eyes, dark circles had formed there not too long ago making her pale grey eyes look even lighter. Who needed eyeliner when you already had raccoon eyes? She took a swig from a large canteen that was slung over her shoulder. She was constantly thirsty and her throat was always dry. It was like a cold that wouldn’t go away, only without having to deal with sinus problems---and she was going to die.
The female stood and brushed off her clothes. She wore jeans and a navy blue T-shirt. She kept shorts and a sweatshirt in her backpack for when the weather changed. It was simple and light because she was traveling, traveling to find the cure. Traveling to find what might not even exist anymore. She hoped that they did because she was afraid.
She sighed, it smelled like death everywhere, even deep in the woods where she stayed there was too much along the highways to bear for more than a day of traveling, but out here, it was barely better. She had already packed up and was ready to go. The female slung her pack over her shoulder. She turned her head to the sky searching it for her marker of north. When she found it she turned in that direction and trudged forward following her path back to the highway.
A breeze swept through the woods, and with it the stench of rotting, decaying dead bodies. Carrion. She was facing toward it, dirty blonde locks thrown away from her face. She used to mind when the wind was against her. She could smell it more. The rot and the decay. But that was earth’s scent now. She could stand it for long periods of time now, but every now and then she would wretch, vomiting from the smell.
The female trudged through the underbrush, thorns scraped at her, making her bleed momentarily. Infected blood. Blood of sin. What they needed to survive, what she needed to survive. That was what created the clash. That they needed them for food.
Bodies littered the area around the highway. So many people dead. She shuttered as she stepped over them to get to the cracked unused pavement. She traveled on it like others had, people tried to run before they got sick, but where was there to run?

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Ooc: Love your intro Ama. ^_^ I'm going to give vampress a couple days. If she doesn't give an intro I'm going to move on...
I really don't want this to die... *has terrible rp dying experience*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)   The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Virus (Almost Lit/Lit+)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: