Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Cade was completely speechless, shocked completely by this new revelation that two of his must trusted allies were in fact women, but also somewhat relieved in that fact, as he had begun doubting his entire identity in the wake of his attraction to the two of them, especially Tony...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Ace huffed quietly turning away and the older female held out a hand to help Max up. The young girl fixed her helmet on and spoke up, finally able to get words out, "As soon as we get out of here, we'll quit the mining job, not doubt the news will spread in this small town of ours." Tony nodded quietly, agreeing with the young female.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

"No. You stay in the group.", Cade said, finally finding words. "We banned women because we were afraid we'd have to constantly be taking care of them. But you proved that you can handle yourself better than most of my trained team in that fight back their. You've got determination, and more skill than a dozen trained soldiers.", he said. "And I'm honoured to have you as members of this team. I always have been."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 am

"Well our leader has finally spoken up." Tony smiled then laughed, "And that's very honourable to hear from you, isn't that right Max?"
The young female nodded then dusted her clothes and spoke up, "We should treat the wounds on both of you, no complaining or turning us down. The dust all around here can get into them and cause a major infection if not, a killer virus to weaken you." Ace smiled slightly, "Well if you guys insist, but first lets find a place to settle down."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 am

"Well, we're in a safe house, so I think we could settle down in here..." Cade said. "And there are medical supplies in here, though i'm not too sure about whether or not they're still good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 am

"Always prepared." Tony held out a satchel.
"She always carry it just in case." Max shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 am

Cade nodded. "Take care of Ace first."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 am

"Sir, there's two of them, it's not like they need two laides to take care of one man." Ace smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 am

Cade shrugged. "You have some pretty bad wounds. Worse than mine. Getting the attention of two ladies would be better than one. Besides, I'm more used to being torn apart than you are. I'll last longer untreated."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 am

"Nu-uh sir," Tony said getting two rolls out handing one to the young girl, "I insist, Max will take care of the wounds on Ace and I'll see to yours, end of story." The older female got two small bottles of alchohol along with cloths. Max went over to Ace and Tony came over to Cade with the medical supplies in her hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 am

Cade looked over at her. "Ok, then...", he said, conceding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:04 am

"Take off your shirts, both of you so we can see the wounds better." Tony spoke turning to Ace who nodded quietly before turning back to Cade. Max got the cloth into a nice amount of alcocol and turned to see Ace pulling off.
"The wounds are pretty bad." She murmured quietly.
"Yea, we had to put a good fight of we would of been dead." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 am

Cade removed his jacket and shirt, revealing at least ten separate stab wounds and gashes, all surrounded by blood and scratches.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 am

Tony wringed out the cloth a bit, then warned him, "It may sting a bit, unless it doesn't hurt no more." She began to dab at the wounds, cleaning them up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Cade winced as Tony tended to his wounds. They were still very raw and tender, and it stung very much as she dabbed at them with he cloth.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

"Take the pain or you got no game." She laughed to herself quietly, before grabbing the bandage roll and pulling a nice strip, and tearing it to wrap around one wound on the arm.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Cade laughed a little bit as well, and looked over at Ace as Max tended to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

The younger female smiled at Ace, "Things should be better know, everything's been treated."
"Thanks." He smiled back, sliding back on his shirt. Max placed the unused rags away, and turned to see Tony finishing up Cade, the olde female stepped back and nodded, "You're all done."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Cade laughed a little bit. "I'm more wound wrappings than man right now...", he said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

The three laughed quietly, then Tony dusted her hands, smiling, "At least they'll heal."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Cade nodded, taking his sword off his back and driving it blade-first into the ground. "Let's all get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

The older female nodded then walked over to Max and the two found a spot, sitting down together. Ace got up, tensing a bit as the wounds stretched but he managed to walk over to Cade, "Sir there's food down here, right? Some that's still good?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"The diary is dated only a couple years back, so some of the canned food might still be good. Let's hope to the creator that it is..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

"Well we better find quick, Max was telling me earlier she skipped breakfast this morning and she looks exhausted."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Cade nodded. He stood up and turned to the shelves of various supplies that lined the wall, wincing as he did so. He dug through the multitude of rations, searching for something that was likely to still be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next