Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

"You okay?" Tony whispered quietly, while combing through Max's hair with her slender fingers.
"Yea, just tired." She answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ace, if you would kindly shut and lock the door to the safe house, we would be a bit safer...", Cade said, as he continued to search for a viable means of nourishment.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"Of course sir." He answered, then walked over to the door, and pulled it inwards, twisting the wheel to shut it close.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Almost as soon as the door was shut and locked, there came a sound as if somebody had charged at it, slammed into it, and begun scratching at it furiously.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Max let out a scream and Tony threw her arms around the girl, alarmed, "Is it one of those creatures again?!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Cade shrugged. "Most likely. But we've got weapons, and there's some ammo in here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

She sighed quietly, but Max had trusting issue, so it was different on the other hands. Nowhere was safe, Tony had told the young female, and it was ture, even thought home may feel safe, life is dangerous,
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm

"Let me in! Please, I know somebody's in there, I can hear you! Let me in, for the love of all that is holy! Let me in!", a male voice screamed. Cade stared at the door. "Should we open it?", he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

"Does the diary say of the creatures speaking human tounge?" Tony murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 am

"No.... It doesn't say anything about that...", Cade said, quickly scouring the diary to see if it did.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 am

"You think we should?" She turned to Max who was stricken with fear. The young female managed to shrug.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Cade nodded. He walked over to the door, and tentatively opened it a little. he peered out. A short, pale, black-haired man stood a ways off of the door, surrounded by a large amount of black creatures that had no identifiable shape, as they were constantly changing. "Hey! Get in here! It's safe!", Cade shouted. The man dashed past the monsters and into the safe house, after which Cade slammed the door before the creatures could enter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 pm

The two girls flinched as a screeching sound echoed from outside and Max shuddered in fear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"Dammit, man, what are those things?", the man said, gasping for breath. "We have no clue. But we found this diary, and I think they might be demons of some sort...", Cade said, holding up the diary. "Holy crap... That's my diary1 Where'd you find that?", the man said, grabbing for the book. "It was near the mouth of the cave. You've been living in these caves for years, with those things?", Cade said, not quite believing the man. "Yeah... how'd you get in?", the man inquired. "There was an opening.. but it caved in." Cade answered. "What? DAMMIT!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:44 pm

"Yea unfortunately, we're stuck down here until we can find an opening to get out of this hell hole." Tony sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:26 pm

"There might be a way... but we have to go through the center of the caves, and there's some pretty terrifying s*&t down there..." Jacob said, sitting down. "Who are you guys, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 pm

"Uh..." Tony and Max started but Ace spoke up, "Long story Jacob, I'm second in command sir, name's Ace, the ladies here are Tony and Max."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Cade looked over at Jacob. "I am Cade.", he said. Jacob nodded. "Ok. So, shall we attempt to get free through the heart, or try to find another route?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 am

"Are you serious about us going out there to risk our lives?" Tony muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 pm

"It's the only way I know of."
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

(Might I intrude and take control of my charecter or do I need to make a new one?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

(That depends on if Michi wants to keep Ace. She is not currently on, so I shall wait... If you'd like to make a new character and just let her keep him, you can.)
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 pm

(Alright, I'll wait and check later if she wants to keep him. )
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 pm

(Might be a couple days. her schedule is not predictable.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Ooc\\
Yea I get on at odd times for myself. x3
Hate high school, screws up my weekly scheldule, so yea you can take Ace back if you'd like. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next