Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Adrian.
"She has nothing left for here, really" He murmured, "Only bad memories, unless her and Zero work this out" He shrugged, damn them for being so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Andy saw Shaye's car. Jet didn't even awake as the vampiress stalked upon the car. Andy knocked calmly on the window where Shaye's dark hair was covering her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Shaye barely moved, either sound asleep, or something else. Her eyes fluttered for a moment, but she couldn't bring herself to actually wake up or move.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Andy banged on the window. "Shaye! Open up or I will rip the door off!" Andy shouted. Jet had now woken up and was looking at her, dazed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Shaye's head shot up, and she blinked, looking seriously confused.
"Andy? What the hell?" She grumbled, pushing the car door open.
"What?" She said, rubbing her eyes furiously in order to try and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Andy stepped back from the swinging door. "Why are you sleeping here? You have a home..." Andy reminded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Shaye shook her head.
"Because I need to get away, and I got to tired to drive' Shaye said, shrugging.
"I-' She shrugged, rubbing Jet's head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Andy nodded. "Adrian and Keith are so stressed about you being gone."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

"I know" Shaye said softly, "But you can tell them I'm alright, and then they'll be okay" She sighed, "I can't go back Andy, not now, maybe not ever" She wiped her eyes as tears began to fall down her cheeks.
"I need him to be with me" She said softly, "I can't even apologize to him though, because he won't even look at me" She said, wiping away the tears.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Andy's teeth ground together and she nodded angrily. "Once again, it's all about you. You and your problems with Zero. No one else in that family matters to you. They friggin' raised you, and your just run away and expect me to tell them that you're okay. No need to worry about a rouge vampiress, whom BTW has no vampiric powers what so ever." Andy shook her head. "Yeah. Whatever." She repeated Zero and she began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Shaye's eyes grew wide, shocked.
"Andy" She choked out, she had expected support from her best friend, not this. She curled up, gripping her hair and crying softly. She didn't know what to do, but she couldn't go home now, not after that. She looked at Jet, whom whined and licked her face.
"I don't know what to do" She said softly, if Andy had supported her, she might have gone home, but now, she really didn't know where to go, what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Andy stepped into the forest and the famous, gorgeous face of Adam Lambert appeared before her. She growled, reaching out and pinning him to a tree. "I let you go. Why can't you just stay away?" The demon smiled. "I had to get one for the road." Andy growled, shoving the demon off. "You better run boy." Andy growled and the demon took off. Andy sighed, looking back into the direction of Shaye. She blew her stray hairs from her face and started back toward Shaye. "That wasn't me." Andy said, trying to explain. "It was a demon. You have to believe me because I was shocked I said those things. I never would have said those things to you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Shaye blinked back tears as Andy came back.
"What?" She asked, curling in on herself, almost as if she were a bit scared of what might happen.
"Seems to be a lot of demons running around this place lately" She said, blinking back tears and smiling at her friend.
"Good to know" She murmured, putting Jet into the back seat.
"Climb in" She murmured gently, looking at Andy with soft silver eyes. "Where were you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Andy shook her head, gesturing to her outfit. "Hunting. I'll meet you at the house." She smiled at Shaye and then, in her high-heeled leather boots, took off running toward downtown.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:38 pm

"Right, the house" Shaye said faintly, backing down the road and sighing.
"Like that's where I wanna go" She sighed, how could such a beautiful relationship get messed up so fast? She and Zero had been happy, perfect, and now, hell, she didn't know what they were. She could still feel him, the sharp, constant tug in her chest, it hurt so bad, it was nearing unberable.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Andy stopped running and fixed her hair, stepping from the woods. She smirked at a gothic guy that was looking at her, she licked her lips, and gestured to him, then she backed into the woods. He came so willingly, it was too easy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Shaye walked inside, slowly, Jet trailing on her heels.
"Shaye?" Keith's voice rang out, he and Adrian were sitting inside, talking.
"Yea, it's me" Shaye said softly, as Keith jumped up and wrapped her in a hug. "You okay?" He asked gently. Shaye looked so brittle, like a strong gust of wind could knock her over.
"No" She said, shaking her head.
"Come on, let's get you to bed" Keith murmured, helping her up to her room, and settling her in.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Andy licked the excess blood away. His blood was interesting. She shrugged and started back toward the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Keith had finally gotten Shaye in bed. She had basically passed out, with Jet curled up at her side.
"Damn" He muttered, sitting down next to Adrian.
"How is she?" He asked softly.
"Well hell dude, she's pretty wrecked" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Andy walked through the door and blew her stray hairs from her face. She looked around the room with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Keith glanced up at Andy.
"Hey love" He smiled, looking at her curiously. "Shaye said you found her?" He murmured, sighing and rubbing his eyes. Adrian stood up, wandering back into his room, figuring Keith and Andy wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Andy nodded and shrugged. "Yeah. It wasn't hard."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Keith sighed, "That's good" He murmured, absentmindedly rubbing his ribs.
"Think she'll be okay?" He asked softly, looking lost and worried.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Andy nodded. "Eventually."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

"And if her and Zero don't work this out?" Keith asked sitting down on the couch and drawing Andy into his lap. He'd seen what had happened when soulmates were split up, the end results could be disasterous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next