Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Keith winced, "Much, much worse then riding on a plane" He said, reaching over and squeezing her hand,

Shaye sighed, dragging herself up, looking out the window. She winced, seeing Zero, he obviously didn't care what he was doing to her. She sighed, she had thought everything was getting better, but now, it seemed more screwed up then before. She looked around, wondering what to do, her confused mind coming up with more and more desperate moves.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Andy smiled. "I meant your support system, not the physical pain it brings upon you." She said, brushing her hand over his face gently.

Zero felt Shaye. He looked up, met her eyes, then took off at a human paced jog toward the fence so he could follow it around the yard. Diesel met Shaye's eyes too and then turned to follow Zero.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm

"Ah, then yes, just like the plane" Keith said, wincing a bit at Jay's prodding.

Shaye winced, closing the shade as Zero turned away. She wondered briefly if he felt what she was feeling. He'd know then, what he was putting her through. She nearly growled at the dog, stupid dog, mimicking Zero so perfectly, making her feel twice as bad.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Andy smiled and squeezed his hand reassuringly. Jay looked up as Keith winced. "I'm being as careful as possible." she grumbled. "And they aren't dust yet. If you keep banging them around, though, they soon will be." She said, wrapping his ribs again, trying to ignore Andy's condesending stare.

Zero jogged with Diesel right by his side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

"Could you explain to me how I'm banging around?" He grumbled, gasping in pain.
"Seriously, ow" He whined, knowing he was being a pain in the ass, but hell, his ribs were nearly dust, he was entitled to being a pain in the ass.

Shaye sighed, pacing anxiously around the room. She felt a bit better, but her heart was panging, and her mind was a mess.
"Damn it' She cursed, slapping the wall, wishing she had the strength to bust it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 am

Andy chuckled. "Just hush." Jay said and continued wrapping his ribs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 am

"Why do I have to hush?" Keith whined.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Jay shook his head. "You're breaking my concentration."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm

"Well fine then" Keith said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Andy smirked and Jay pulled on the bandages a little. Andy grimaced and winced.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:51 pm

"Ow-ow" Keith whined, jerking as Jay tugged on the bandage.
"Uncalled for"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Jay chuckled. "You'll be fine." She said, standing easily. Then she walked over to Andy's side of the bed. "Let me see your ankle." Jay commanded. A look of shock passed over Andy's facial features. "Now." Jay growled. Andy lifted her leg and Jay took it, examining her ankle, poking an prodding, making Andy wince. She could feel the pain around her midsection that was Keith's. "I feel awful for you." She murmured. The pain was excruciating.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Keith looked at Andy, confused.
"Why?" He didn't want to think right now. He sighed, shaking his head, wincing as he felt the ache in his ankle.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Andy rubbed his midsection gingerly. "My ribs hurt like hell and I only get 75% of the actual pain." She said, wincing again as Jay poked her ankle especially hard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Keith laughed, though cut off instantly at the intensity of the pain.
" Its alright, I'm tough" He teased, wincing though, "Like I said, dust" He winced, pressing his hand to his side, "Jay, stop poking that damn ankle" He whined, he didn't need the extra pain.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Jay shot Keith a lgare and Andy grimaced. "She scared me sometimes." She teased. "I raised her well." Jay rolled her eyes. "It was broken, healed wrong. Someone's going to have to rebreak it." Andy's eyes went wide. "Seriously? You've got to be kidding me." Jay shrugged. "There's nothing else I can do. It healed incorrectly and someone's going to have to break it again." Jay shrugged again. Andy whimpered a bit. "Well, I'll have to wait until Zero gets back."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 pm

"I can do it" Keith said, frowning, "Zero's liable to shatter the bone, I can actually do it" He shifted, wincing a bit.
"And don't argue" He snapped at the two of them. Carefully dragging himself off of the bed, though it took more effort then he was willing to admit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Jay straightened and put her hands on her hips. "What did I just say? Lay down." she snapped, pointing to the bed. "Now Keith. You're going to ruin your ribs." Jay arched and eyebrow. Andy just watched and gasped as Jay jerked Her ankle away from Keith's grasp. "Lay down Keith." Jay commanded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Keith growled warningly at Jay.
"Jay, I'm gonna say this once, and only once. I will do it" He snarled, his blue eyes turning dangerous. He wouldn't sit idly by well someone hurt his soulmate, even if it was good intentioned, it was something he couldn't do.
"I can't let someone else hurt her, I'll lose it" He warned, narrowing his eyes as he reached over, carefully taking Andy's ankle, trying not to jostle it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Jay narrowed her eyes at Keith. "You've been around vampires too long." Andy commented. "You aren't even scared of them anymore." Jay turned her glare on Andy, and reached over, thumping her ankle. Andy let out a shriek of pain. "Holy shit." Andy cursed, bit his tongue to keep from screaming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"She should be" Keith said, his voice strained, "Seriously Jay, I'm gonna lose it, that's my soulmate you're hurting" He warned, his long fangs slipping from hiding, a warning tactic. He kept his hands on Andy's ankle, feeling it lightly, he felt what was wrong, "Kay love, this is gonna hurt' He murmured, carefully applying pressure until he felt the bone snap.
"There" He said, relieved, he knew it would hurt, he could feel it, but now it would heal correctly, provided Jay casted it, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Andy's teeth clenched as her bone snapped under Keith's hands. Her fists clenched too. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming. It hurt so bad. Jay took the ankle gently and began to wrap it. Andy kept her jaw clenched as Jay wrapped it. "That is the first broken bone I've ever had. And it hurts like hell." She growled between clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Keith winced, swaying lightly on his feet before crashing onto the bed.
"You get used to it" He rasped, his anger had fueled his ability to move, now, he had no desire to so much as shift.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"I told you, you shouldn't have done it." Jay grumbled. "Jay," Andy said. "That's enough. Keith's right. You need to be more scared of vampires. We're dangerous, unstable creatures. You really don't want to piss off a vampire." Jay just narrowed her eyes. Andy looked over at Keith. "Thank you darlin'."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith snarled against the pillow, anger boiling to the surface again. His temper had been on edge recently, and it was easy to surface right now.
"Jay, drop it" He snapped, sitting up a bit and wrapping an arm protectively around Andy.
"Ask Adrian if you don't understand the vampire half of this soulmate deal" He said, nuzzling his head against Andy's neck and kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next