Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Zero paused on the side of the mountain, then began to climb again.

Andy felt a bite on her side and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Alexi grunted under her as she tried to kick Andy away, but Andy dug in harder. She heard Adrian and Keith, but their voices seemed from a distance. Andy gave a final growl of anger and Alexi gave a faint pause, her arms froze. Which gave Andy the perfect opportunity. Andy struck and Alexi went still. Andy felt dizzy. Alexi had kicked Andy's arm pretty hard and it was aching, but she was blood covered; both of them were. Andy's muscles relaxed as Andy was bent of Alexi, begging the room to stop spinning. Andy grew dizzy and then she dropped her head between her arms to try and calm her spinning head.

Jay woke up at the sound of a scream. She crept upstairs and saw as Andy struck, killing the girl she was fighting with quickly. Jay was standing behind Adrian and she gave a small gasp as Andy relaxed a great deal, bent over the girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Keith winced, no one was answering his questions, he tried to force himself to move again, and only succeeded in shocking his body so bad that he nearly passed out.

Adrian hissed in suprise, though didn't even have to step in to help Andy.
"Andy damnit" He hissed, moving so he was next to her, shoving Alexi's body aside roughly, carefully taking the injured girl.
"You okay?" He murmured, he glanced at Jay, needing her to tell him what was going on, his eyes still weren't even close to a hundred percent.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Andy took a deep breath, trying to calm her aching arm and dizzy head. "I'm fine. Just a little bloody." Andy breathed. She exhaled deeply and looked over at Keith. She was growing more dizzy every second, but she ignored it, trying to see Keith.

Jay walked over to Keith. "Quit moving." she murmured. "Andy's fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Adrian sighed, "Probably because of the bite" He murmured, pressing his hand to her side, "You'll be fine, but you're also experiencing some of Keith's pain, from his ribs" He said, carefully helping her up and settling her on the chair next to Keith.

Keith hissed, groaning in suprise, "But-" He cut off, wincing in pain, damn it all, "Why do I hurt so bad?" he whined, he could also feel some pain in his side, from something, what he didn't know, but it wasn't from his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Andy took a deep breath. "The dizziness is all mine though." She breathed. She looked over at Keith.

Jay swallowed. "Alexi bit her, your ribs are broken, and Andy's a little bloody from being screatched. That's probably why you hurt so bad." Jay said,
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

"Just sit" Adrian said softly, "You probably need something to drink, you've lost a lot of blood in the last day" He said, sighing and looking at Jay.

Keith coughed, "Funny" He mumbled into the pillow, wincing, "I can't move" He mumbled, pressing a hand to his side, it hurt, damn, why did he have to hurt?
"Alexi?" He mumbled, wondering if he needed to be worried about being dragged out a window.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Andy shook her head. "Na. I'll be fine in just a minute." She took a deep breath again and looked over at Keith. "I'm sorry you hurt darlin'." She murmured.

Jay grimaced. "Yeah. Alexi. She's dead though."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Keith winced, "Figures, well, at least we don't have to worry about her" He said, wincing.
"Not your fault" He said to Andy, still mumbling into the pillow.

Adrian sighed, "I wish vampires had pain meds' He mumbled, rubbing his sightless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Andy smiled. "I wish you did too." She murmured to Adrian.

Jay arched an eyebrow. "Would you like me to try and roll you over, Keith?" Jay asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Adrian laughed, "Jay, you couldn't move that lump if you wanted to" He said, shaking his head and patting Andy's shoulder lightly.

"No, don't worry about it Jay, I hurt to much to move anyway" Keith said, groaning into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Jay shrugged and backed up a step.

Andy shook her head and rubbed her side gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Shaye lay, almost passed out in the seat of her car, to weak to move, the pain was so intense, why was Zero doing this to her?

Keith sighed, closing his eyes as he basically passed out from pain.

Adrian frowned, "Need anything?" He asked Andy, worried now, Keith was completely unable to function, Shaye and Zero were god knows where, and well, hell, he was blind, which left Jay, which was unpleasent.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Zero paused on the side of the mountain, sitting down over the water fall. He swallowed and leaned back, staring at the bleak sky.

Jay looked at Adrian.

Andy shook her head, wincing as it made her dizzy, once again. "I'm just really dizzy. I'll be fine after some sleep and a hunt." She murmured, the dizziness coming back in large waves.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Shaye slumped unconcious into the car, her body couldn't handle it, not anymore. Someone panicked, seeing the girl in the car, breaking the windows to get at her.
"Call 911" Voices raged above Shaye, but she was gone, well, in the whole unconcious sense.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head and shuddering.
"Just take it easy, we'll bring you up some of the emergency blood, you might have a concussion, that would account for the dizznyess"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Zero took a deep shuddering breath. His chest was pulling desperatly, but he wasn't ready or calm enough to go home. He was still so mad.

Andy shook her head. "Don't waste it. I'll be fine in a little bit." She took a deep breath and blinked at the wall, trying to calm her head down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Shaye was pulled from the car, the ambulance had pulled up, but the medics were stumped.
"She has no pulse, no heart beat, is she dead?" One muttered nervously to another.
"I dunno, she's frozen to the touch" They loaded the 'dead girl' into the ambulance away from prying eyes.
"I can get-What the hell?" sputtered one of the men, silver blood mixed with red was dripping from the IV needle onto the floor.
"I've never..." They looked at one another, then back to the girl.
"Is there a number?" One asked, looking at her wallet.
"Yea, a Zero" He shrugged, picking up his phone and dialing the cell, maybe this Zero character could explain.

Adrian smirked, "We'll bring you the blood, Keith just stocked up anyway"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Zero rolled his eyes as his phone rang. "Damn technology." He muttered, pulling his phone form his pocket. The fact that he got service out here was just plain ridiculous, which made him even angrier. "What?" he demanded into the phone.

Andy smirked back. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

The medic was slightly taken aback at the vicious voice on the other end of the phone.
"Er, Zero? This is one of the driver's for London Ambulaces. Your, er, wife was found unconcious in her car, but, well.." he trailed off, "We're taking her to London general hospital, if you're interested" He finally muttered.

"Jay?" Adrian held his hand out, he still wasn't as comfortable in this house as he had been in the old one.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Zero ran a hand over his face in anger. "Why?" he demanded again. "You don't need to take her there. She just came from there." He growled. So Shaye had gone out into public and passed out. Great job. Which caused humans to call the ambulance. Dammit. Zero growled lightly away form the phone.

Jay smiled and took his hand. "Come on, Adrian." Then she shot Andy a warning glare. "Stay here Andy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 pm

The man frowned, confused.
"Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but, I belive your wife may be critically ill, I can't understand your refusal to get her some proper medical treatment" He said, voice rising.
"If you're interested in seeing her, you know where she'll be" He clicked the phone shut, "Ass" He muttered, looking down at what he had begun to call, mentally, the fallen angel. She was gorgeous, beyond gorgeous, he couldn't understand someone being so callous about someone who looked so fragile.

Adrian took Jay's hand, sighing, he felt safe with her, which was rather rare.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Zero growled again, slamming the phone shut and getting up. He ran through the short cut in the woods to the hospital. He leaned against the wall near the amublance unloading station to wait for Shaye's ambulance.

Jay smiled and squeezed Adrian's hand gently, going downstairs to get blood for Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm

As Zero neared, Shaye's pain lessened, but still she stayed unconcious, the last few days had exahusted the girl, and the men, despite her weird blood, had gotten an IV of morphine in her, which was wreacking havoc on her insides, considering the other drugs mixed in her system.
The ambulance pulled up, back doors flinging open as the men began to unload Shaye.

Adrian stayed close to Jay, "You wanna take the blood up to her? I'm gonna let the dogs in" It was raining lightly, and he didn't want to have them all soaked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Zero stepped forward and stopped the men. "When I tell you, she doesn't need to come here, I mean it." He growled through clenched teeth. "She has cancer. She's on a new experimental therapy that turns some of her blood silver. And she isn't allowed to have any other drugs. Any." He growled. "She has a syndrome, which causes weak pulse and weak heart. Her therapy causes blood body temperature and extreme fatigue. She was supposed to wait on me to get here. Because I was on my way, but she didn't and this is what happenes." He snarled. "So, if you'll excused me, I need to take my wife home." He snarled again, looking pointedly at the one that had called him. "And, I'd advise you, to make sure you shut the phone completely before you call someone an ass."

Jay nodded. "Sure. I'll do it." She said, taking the blood and going upstairs to Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:57 pm

The man stepped back, startled.
"I-I'm sorry sir, but she's a patient at this hospital, she needs the proper forms filled out if she wants to leave, I cannot allow you just to take her" He said, dropping his gaze from the fearsom man.
"I am sorry" He looked down at Shaye, she looked extremely pale, more so then before, "I do believe she's ill though, her drug test revealed a number of dangerous things, untested, in her system" He said, his body was hiding the IV from Zero, which in restrospect, might be a good thing.

Adrian opened the door, gapsing in suprise as he was nearly trampled. Someone, Diesel he suspected, plowed into him, startling him enough to have him land on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Zero's fists clenched. "Look," he growled, taking another step toward the man. "She is extremely ill. And, by the way, I'm sorry you're such an idiot. I don't think you quite grasp the term of experimental." He growled again. He reached over, gently taking the IV from her arm. "You better hope that this doens't kill her." He growled, then scooped Shaye and began walking toward the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next