Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Keith laughed, still semi-concious.
"I need to hold it, it hurts to much if I don't. Shaye won't let her kill you" He gasped, back arching as pain shot through him. He hurt, so bad, all he wanted to do was sleep, black out, forget the pain, but the sharp stabs of shattered ribs in his injured flesh kept him very much awake.
"Damn" He whined, shaking his head, spasming lightly.

Adrian growled, "Jay, it was another blood bath, look at Shaye and Andy, and they got it easy" He shook his head, "Besides, you were in the shower" He said, spinning and pulling her into his arms. He kissed her lightly, "Don't worry 'bout it, Keith and Zero are on their way now" He glanced up, 'Go see if Andy's awake please"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Shaye'll protect me." He scoffed. "Right." He was slowly approaching the house finally.

Jay narrowed her eyes but let him kiss her. "Yeah, yeah. It's always a blood bath and I always miss it." Jay said with a sigh. "Okay, I'll go check on her." She said, moving away from Adrian and starting up the two flights of stairs to the attic.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 pm

"You underestimate the power of the female mind. C'mon, Andy couldn't hurt you on a good day, but I've seen her rip you a new hide when she's in a bad enough mood" Keith hissed out, "Shaye's the same why, physically not as powerful, but verbally? Get the hell out of their way" He glanced up at the house, breathing a sigh of relief. He hurt so bad, all he wanted to do was pass out, but apparently that wasn't working for him right now.

Adrian sighed, "Get used to it' he grumbled under his breath, sitting next to Shaye and wiping the blood off of her face. His vision was really improving, drastically now, shadows he could see, almost everything, just colour was foreign, and identifying stuff and what not, but it was all getting better.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "I'm not too worried about it." He said, opening the fence.

Andy followed Jay up the stairs with a sigh. "My neck hurts like hell." Andy moaned, rubbing it gently. "What happened?" she asked, looking around the room. "And where are Keith and Zero?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 am

Keith smirked, "You're terrified" he coughed, wincing, damn it all, his entire rib cage felt shattered. He glanced up, seeing the house, heaving a sigh of relief, though it hurt so bad, it was freaking ridiculous.
"Damn" He growled, gritting his teeth.

"Alexi" Adrian shuddered, "Keith and Zero are at the gate. Had to stay a bit longer, she had, an, er, special friend with her" He said, "You were attacked, so was Shaye. you'll both be fine though" He said softly.
"Keith, not so sure about it" He said, he could hear the pain in Keith's voice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Zero smirked. "You don't believe me? I'll let Andy tell you then." He threatened, cruising easily toward the house where he could see Andy through the back doors.

Andy rolled her shoulders and popped her neck, trying to get the feeling away. She was stilll a bit dizzy. "Keith?" she glanced up as Zero came through the back doors. She rushed over, taking Keith from Zero. "How did you do that?" Andy growled, narrowing her eyes at Zero when he snickered. "Where are Ryley and Harley?" Andy asked, glancing around. "In the kitchen. They're healing." Jay answered her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Keith chuckled, groaning when he was shifted from Zero to Andy.
"Let's not jostle me" He whined, wincing, his entire body ached, was throbbing, and he really had no desire to be moved around much.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Andy shook her head. "Shut up. I'm mad at you." Zero snickered again and Andy turned her glare on him. "You too! Both of you... Idiots! How could you be so stupid?" she demanded, snarling a bit. She carried Keith over to the couch, now ignoring his talking and looking at her as she began to fix his ribs.

Zero looekd shocked. "Mad at me? I'm not the one that got hurt." He said, lifting his arm in defense. "Get over here." Jay said, sitting Zero down and beginning to fix the gash on his arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 pm

"How can you be mad at us, we just saved your ass" Keith snapped, "When we got there you were trapped in the arms of some psycho vampire. You have no right to be mad at either of us, in fact, as far as I see it, we could be mad at you, for wandering off and putting yourself in danger" He growled.

Shaye groaned, rubbing her eyes as she slowly began to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Andy glared at him. "Exactly. You should've stayed here. Left me alone. I'm nothing special to them. They would've let me go or killed me." She didn't like the sound of the last part very much. "And I didn't wander off. You were hiding and sleeping." She narrowed her eyes. "You put all four of you in the way of danger for me. I thank you, but it was stupid." She growled, beginning to work on his ribs again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Keith growled and jerked away from Andy, sliding out of her reach and standing, though he was wobbly.
"Glad to know you would get killed over my getting hurt" He snapped, she was forgetting the effect her death would have on him, and vice versa.
"It's amazing how pigheaded you can be" He snapped, turning and making his way, painfully, towards the stairs to his and her room.

Shaye blinked her eyes.
"Oh" Maybe she should have stayed passed out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Andy stood up when he did. She listened to him and then watched him as he stumbled away. She blinked after him. She didn't say anything, just turned around. Jay stood and walked up after Keith and Andy took Jay's position.

"Why'd you send her into the lion's cage?" Zero demanded, looking after Jay. "Becuase the lion won't attack the wolf, no matter how hungry he is." Andy answered calmly. "What?" Zero looekd confused. "Keith won't blame Jay, plus he probablt doesn't want to see me. He might complain to Jay, but not about Jay." She said. Zero narrowed his eyes.

Jay followed Keith. "You won't be able to walk long with your ribs like that." Jay called as they made their way of the second set of stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Keith growled. "Go away Jay, back downstairs, I need to be alone" He warned, his upper teeth revealed as he growled. He was most definately not in the mood for this, he was shaking, though he was unsure of whether it was pain or anger causing him to do so. He sat on the bed, resiting the urge to collaps, though his entire body was drawn, every muscle flexed in his need to hold himself up.

Shaye edged off of the couch. No one had noticed her at all, which she figured was due to the dramatics, but it was the prime oppertunity to sneak away. She carefully went up one flight of stairs, into her and Zero's room, and carefully shut the door. She winced, walking over to the mirror and looking at herself. She winced, man she looked like crap.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Jay rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall near the stairs. "Okay. Whatever." She said with a yawn. She slid down the wall and sat with her knees against her chest.

Andy looked at Adrian. "Your patient wandered off." Andy said with a sniffle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Keith growled again, being around people when he was in a bad mood was never a good thing. He tended to hurt them, Shaye, Andy, Zero, Adrian, he had hurt everyone at some time or another, well, everyone but Jay, no one had been stupid enough to let her around him.
His body was still shaking, flexing against his will. It hurt, a breath rattled from him, and he toppled over on the bed, the pain overwhelming.

Adrian shrugged, "She's fine, sore as hell, probably should have a bandaid on, or stitches, but, Zero can deal with her. Besides, you're wrong, Keith would attack Jay" He said, wandering towards the stairs.
"He loses it, she gets hurt, simple as that' He walked upstairs, poking his head into Keith's room.
"Hey" He murmured, sitting next to Jay, "You shouldn't be up here alone"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Jay watched Keith through the door way, glancing over at Adrian as he came and sat down next to her. "Yeah. Well, I shouldn't be the only shifter around vampires, but I am." She said solemnly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 am

Adrian wrapped his arm around Jay, pulling her against him.
"That's thanks to Keith" He said with a small smirk. He poked his head into his brother's room.
"He's passed out, if you wanna look at his ribs or get Andy to do it" Adrian said, kissing her forhead, and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:05 am

Jay smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "I know. I blame him entirely." She said with a smirk. She nodded. "I'll do it really quick." She said, standing a few seconds after her did and walking into the Keith and Andy's room, bending down next to Keith's ribs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

"I don't blame you, everyone blames him' He said, following after her.
"Do what? Tape him up?" He asked, ripping his brother's shirt to gave Jay access to Keith's mangled rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

Jay nodded. "Yeah. That's the only thing I can do right now." She shrugged. "He'll heal just fine anyway. Vampires are so cool... And I don't get to be one." She sighed, but let Adrian rip Keith shirt and began taping his midsection. "And if there was the off chance that a bone fragment hit something, it would be fine, because he doesn't need his organs."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Adrian sighed, "I'd ask Shaye before you pass judgement on vampires. It's not that great " He said, shrugging a bit, though he smiled.
"Well, I heal faster, Keith's a slow healer" He smirked, "And we do need some organs, you know, just not like you do"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Jay rolled her eyes. "She didn't choose to be one. I would." She said with a roll of her shoulders. "But he still heals faster than I do." Jay sighed, tighting the tape around Keith's ribs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Adrian frowned, "Why? Jay, this isn't a good life" He said, "Death follows you, you need to kill to survive, stuff like that" He sighed, worried now.
"Jay, no one would choose this life" He said, crossing his arms worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Jay shrugged. "Don't get all worked up." She cupped the side of his face. "Do you know of anyone who would think of changing me?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Adrian narrowed his eyes.
"No, and I wouldn't let anyone whom might be willing, and I have a feeling Zero wouldn't either" He said, though it was hard to sound stern as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next