Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Adrian shook his head.
"No, no I like the idea a lot" He said, he knew he hadn't acted to excited.
"It'll be good, fun" He said, smiling lightly.

Shaye winced, feeling her heart whine at her. "Damn it Zero" She said, as Jet came and curled up in her lap. She stroked his fur, she wasn't about to leave home again, though she was tempted. Jet whined at her, licking her face, "I know boy, I dunno what's going to happen" She said, sighing miserably.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Jay frowned. "Uh-huh. Okay." She murmured, sitting back.

Zero turned up his music and rolled down the window so Diesel could stick his head out. He drove way over the speed limit and drove toward the upside of town.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Adrian sighed, "Jay, I honestly think it's a good idea" He said, "I was just wondering why" He murmured, "I really do think it's a good idea, I wouldn't lie to you"

Shaye sighed, clipping a leash on Jet.
"C'mon boy, let's go for a jog, we haven't for awhile" She said, disappearing upstairs to pull on her work out clothes. She jogged downstairs, jotting a quick note on the white board on the fridge to whomever read it that she had gone out. She whistled for the nearly full-grown german shepard and the two disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Jay nodded. "I just need something to do." She shrugged with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 pm

"I agree, everyone needs something" He said, smiling a bit, "So, I definately support you" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Jay smiled back. "Thank you very much." She cleared her throat. "Now will oyu let me pay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 pm

"Nope" Adrian said, grabbing a piece of lettuce and biting into it. Gagging, he swallowed.
"I ate, therefore I pay"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 am

Jay rolled her eyes. "Extreme much?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 am

"That's what I do" Adrian said, sliding his credit card out and handing it to the waiter as he approched.
"Did you want dessert? Or we could go someplace else for that" He said with a small grin.

Shaye winced, hand clutching her chest for a moment, looking down at Jet. Jet whined, and tugged on the leash, though he knew what was wrong. He shook his head, the dog, now nearly fully grown was not overly impressed with Zero, but he was extremely excited to be out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 am

Jay narrowed her eyes at the credit card. "Dessert? Probably someplace else." She said, running her fingers through her hair breifly.

Zero felt the pull in his chest, meaning Shaye was feeling it too. He, however, could handle pain. Any amount of pain, so he kept driving. The music was nice and loud, it was nice a cool, and Diesel was leaning against the window, looking happily every so often at Zero.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 am

"Alright" Adrian said as his card was returned and he signed the reciept. He stretched, holding his hand out to her.
"Ready love?" He asked, smiling lightly.

Shaye winced again, Zero may be able to handle the pain, but she certinaly couldn't. She didn't understand why he was putting her through this, was it to punish her. She looked down at her phone, finally opening it up and pressing Zero's number. She sat down, leaning her back against a tree, phone pressed to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 am

Jay got up and stretched too. Then she took his hand. "Yes. I'm ready." She murmured.

Zero heard his phone. He glared a bit at the road. Obviously, his leaving meant he wanted to be alone. Everyone knew that... Except Shaye apparently. He turned down the radio, flipping open his phone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 am

"Good" He said, smiling at her contently. He sighed, letting her lead the way out of the restaurant, content.

Shaye winced, "I know you want to be alone, but you're frigging killing me Zero" She murmured into the phone.
"I get that your beyond pissed at me, and I'm so sorry, but I don't deserve this" She winced, Jet whined sharply, licking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 am

Jay smiled and led Adrian from the restuarant. "Where to now?" she asked, looking around.

Zero sighed angerily into the phone. "Then go home." he snapped. "I feel the same pain that you do. And it sucks, yeah. But suck it up. You're a vampire now. It's going to hurt." He growled and then waited to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 am

"Desert and a play' He said, smiling lightly at her.

Shaye winced, listening to Zero rage at her.
"Fine then, I guess asking you to give a shit about me is to much work" She mumbled, looking at Jet.
"And you know what? It seems to be that when you have a soulmate, you're supposed to care about them, but you obviously don't care about me, at all" She snapped, clicking her phone shut.
"C'mon Jet, let's prove that asshole wrong" She said, jerking herself up, ignoring the pain in her heart now, beyond pissed as she moved further into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 am

Jay smiled. "I know that. But where fot dessert?" She asked, glancing around.

Zero listened with a roll of his eyes. "She's not going home." Zero said to Diesel as Shaye shut the phone. Diesel shook his head softly, knowingly. "I can't go home. Not yet." With a growl, he slammed on his brakes and pulled over on the side of the road, thinking. Diesel crawled into his lap and layed down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

Adrian shrugged, "Ice cream? I hear it's good" He said with a small smile.

Shaye sighed, raking her fingers through her hair.
"God Jet, what am I going to do?" She asked, "We're stuck together, I mean, literally, once a vampire finds their soulmate, they're with them forever, but, I mean, what if we can't get passed this?" She asked, looking at the dog as if he could answer. She turned her head as she heard a crack, like a branch breaking. Jet growned and Shaye frowned.
"Whose there?" She asked.
"Who are you?" A voice replied. "No one" Shaye snapped, peering into the woods. "Ah, well, then 'no one', why are you talking to your dog?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Jay chuckled. "Really? Because I heard that too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Adrian laughed softly, "I've never tasted it, I'm genuinally asking you" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"So, do you want to get some?" He asked curiously.

Shaye stared into the woods, "Who are you?" She murmured again, worried. She held Jet close to her, he was growling, which led her to believe that this wasn't the safest place to be.
"No one" The voice mimicked her's. She shuddered, hands holding Jet's leash and her phone.
"Well, what do you want?" She asked softly, looking around.
"Me? What do I want?" The voice laughed, "I want you" She shuddered. "Why me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Jay shrugged. "Sure." She murmured, looking around again as countless guys turned and stopped to look at her.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Adrian wrapped an arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her to him, and also using her as guide. He sighed, "So, pick a place and we'll get some" He said, smiling at her.

"I heard the trouble you were having with your soulmate vampire, I could make that all go away" The voice said.
"Just step into the woods, come to me" Shaye shuddered, stepping back.
"No" She said, she was happy with Zero, despite fighting, she did love him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Jay smiled. "Okay." She chose a simple ice cream parlor. She walked in. It smelled of sugar and cream. It smelled good to Jay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Adrian followed Jay inside, wrinkling his nose, but he didn't say anything. He wanted to see everything, but sadly, he couldn't.

Shaye gasped as what appeared to be a demon slid out of the forest, grinning at her. She gripped Jet's leash, stepping back. She was really no match for a demon, especially with everything that was in her system. She had no speed or strength, and her skin was still weak. She was staring, nervously, at the demon.
"Come with me, I shall make everything better for you" Breathed the demon, Shaye shook her head, to freaked to even talk. She wished she could call for help, but Keith and Andy were to sick and beat up, Adrian and Jay were gone, and she had no idea where Zero was.
"N-nno" She growled, shaking her ehad.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Jay say him wrinkle his nose. She smiled sadly.

There was a deep growling noise. Diesel lept from the forest, stretching out and landing right in front of Shaye with a vicious growl. Zero stepped from behind a tree. "Just go home." Zero said to the demon. The demon smirked. "Zero? We meet again." Zero rolled his eyes. "You aren't going to win." Zero shrugged. The demon laughed. "So you think." Zero took a step forward and the demon shied back. Zero nodded. "Good boy. You remember." The demon growled, then turned and fled for the forest. Zero rolled his eyes and shook his head. Diesel left Shaye and went to Zero's side, clearly unimpressed with Shaye just as Jet was unimpressed by Zero.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Adrian smiled at Jay, "What are you getting?" He asked curiously.

Shaye was gaping as Zero and Diesel leaped out of the woods.
"What the hell?" She gasped, stepping back and colliding with Jet, whom had hid behind her at the appearance of the other dog and Zero. He growled in Zero's direction and Shaye sighed, stroking his head.
"Following me now?" She asked, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next