Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Maria nodded gently. "Yes, I know." she murmured, not even bothering with finishing the bottle. She'd rather not have any then the horrible stuff that she was trying to convince herself was blood. She nodded as he walked off with Demitri, chewing her lip gently as she firgured out what to do now. She couldn't do anything without Kristen who was still sleeping soundly upstairs. She sighed and decided to go back o Alexi.

Maddie groaned lightly as demitri picked her up and brought her into the family room. She sat down gently and rubbed her eyes, falling against the comfortable sofa as Demitri placed in the movie. She sighed again, leanging back against him as it started.
That was right, she'd fallen asleep while they were watching it last night, but as it played, Maddie didn't find the childish humor as funny as she normally did. She smiled once or twice, and maybe giggled a little, but that was it.
"When is Keith coming back?" Maddie finally built up to courage to ask. He had once told her that even when people she cared about left, they would always come back.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Alexi sighed, twisting himself deeper in the blanket, he was sleepy, and he didn't want to move much, or even wake up. He felt around for Maria, growing a bit aggitated as he couldn't feel her.
"Maria?" He whined, eyes sweeping tiredly over the room, though he saw her emerge from the doorway.
"Oh" He said, leaning back and curling up in bed, waiting for her to join him.

Demitri sighed, curling around Maddie, kissing the top of her head.
"I dunno kiddo" He said softly, "He said he'd be back as soon as he could, and for the wedding, though I'm sure he'll try and be back for your birthday" He said, kissing Maddie's head again, and trying to direct her gaze back to the movie.
"I know it's sad that Keith left Maddie, but he had to, for his work. He'll come back as soon as his boss says it's okay" He reassured.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 pm

"I'm here." Maria murmured softly, hearing Alexi grumble as he woke up slightly.
"I went to check on Demitri and Madison." Maria murmured softly, sitting back on the bed next to him.
"Still tired mm?" Maria asked, running her fingers through his hair gently.

"I know why he left." Maddie said, in that dim tone that sounded of knowledge beyond her age. She sighed softly and looked back at the screen, looking but not seeing the cartoon movie playing in front of her.

Alayna's eyes opened instantly after the dream made her feel like she was being through into the ground. As soon as her eyes were open, the images of her dream vanished, and she was left with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach and a sore ache in her chest.
"What a dream..." Alayna murmured, holding her head and sitting up slowly. Glancing over to make sure she hadn't woken Keith, Alayna's heart nearly stopped when she realized she was alone in the bed. Where had he...Alayna's eyes fell on the sole feather on his pillow that Maria had placed there last night when Alayna had passed out entirely. Tears sprung to her eyes but Alayna brushed them away quickly. She rememebered now...he said he would be back...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"A bit" He admitted, "How's Maddie doing?" He asked curiously, knowing she'd be upset. He sighed, "Poor Maddie, and Alayna, obviously" He said, shaking his head.

Demitri frowned, looking at Maddie.
"Oh?" He murmued, looking down at her. "So why did Keith leave then?" He wasn't sure if she was agreeing with him or challanging his explenation. Maddie was prone to doing that. He rubbed his eyes, flicking them back to the screen, he sincerly hoped that Keith would be back for Maddie's birthday, because, well, Maddie was prone to pouting over stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Maria sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "She's a bit like Alayna was yesterday..." she admitted. The child had seemed a bit distant this morning, and her eyes hadn't changed from that dull gray-blue color.
"I just hope Keith will be alright." Maria murmured quietly.

Maddie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "He had to go because he was called. They needed him, it was an emergancy, otherwise they wouldn't have called him at all." Maddie murmured, opening her eyes again. "He told me last night..." she sighed, rubbing her eyes and settling back against Demitri again.

Once Alayna had showered, she wrapped her hair up into a wet bun and threw on the first clothes she found. A brown skirt and a plain white tank top. Dressed, she went down to the kicthen, needing the caffeen in the tea for get rid of the pounding headache that was slowly forming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Alexi sighed, "Man, that's crazy" He sighed again.
"I can't believe he's gone, I know he'll come back, but wow" He said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him.
"Don't leave?" He asked, a bit child like, he couldn't stand the idea of her leaving though.

Demitri nodded, "So, what did he say to you last night?" He asked curiously. he sighed, not knowing if Keith had actually spoken to her, or if she had just overheard.
"It was an emergency, but he will be back" He said gently, kissing the top of her head. He really hoped that Keith was alright, Gabriel would never have called on him if they hadn't needed the angel. He knew Keith had been a vengence angel back in heaven, so calling him in was realy big.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Maria shrugged. "It was necessary." she murmured, remembering what Demitri had told her. "He wouldn't have gone if it wasn't...I'm sure it pains him as much to be away from Alayna as anyone else." she said.
Maria laughed quietly as Alexi pulled her close and nodded. She leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "I won't leave you Alexi." she promised with a reasurring smile.

Maddie sighed. "It wasn't Keith." she murmured. "I don't know who it was, but he said that Keith was needed." She pressed herself closer to Demitri as he held her and kissed the top of her head.
"I just hope he comes back." Maddie mummbled quietly, knowing she was voice the want of nearly everyone in the house.
"Alayna's up." she added as a side note, hearing the tea pot whistling in the kicthen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Alexi sighed, curling up against her.
"Good" He said against her soft skin, a small smile appearing on his lips for a moment.
"I know, Keith's a good guy, it's just hard to imagine him gone" He said, shaking his head and shrugging, his blue eyes looking up at her for a moment.

Demitri frowned, "Well, it might have been one of the other angels" He said, not really sure if he liked the angels talking to Maddie.
"Keith will come back" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head. He glanced up, "Yea, I know, do you wanna go see her?" He asked, knowing maddie would be worried about Alayna, just as much as the rest of them were.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am

Maria smiled, running her fingers gently through Alexi's hair as he curled around her. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, just listening to his voice as he talked to her.
"The house does seem a little emptier." she admitted with a said sigh. "Nothing we can do about it though." she said, glancing at the clock curiously before back down at Alexi with a light smile.

Maddie shrugged indifferently, looking back up at the screen and letting the conversation drop. She might have just been dreaming last night, but it seemed real enough to her. She nodded in distant agreement about Keith coming back before hearing Demitri suggest going to see Alayna.
"I don't know if she wants company right now..." Maddie murmured worriedly. "She's...off." Maddie said, frowning as she tried to explain what she was feeling from Alayna.

Kristen woke up to an empty bed. Which hardly surprised her since she always slept in later that Demitri and Maddie. What did surprise her, was the sweat rolling down the side of her face, the rate at which she was breathing and her heart was racing. What had happened? She sat up slowly, feeling dizzy as she looked around. What time was it? Glancing at the clock, Kristen saw it was just before nine-thirty. Not too bad. Taking a deep breath, Kristen managed to calm down before she pushed the blankets away. Rubbing her forehead, Kristen stood up on shaking legs and cursed at how weak she felt before sitting back down lest she fall over. Kristen sighed, closing her eyes and breathing deeply, telling herself to relax. She wasn't thirsty...she wasn't that hungry either...why was she so weak then?
Yesterday night flashed in her mind and Kristen cursed quietly again. That was why her body was so sore...she'd shifted last night...it had definatly taken more out of her then she'd expected. She heard Demitri and Maddie downstairs, and wanted nothing more than to join them, but Kristen wagered she wouldn't have the strength to make it across the room just yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am

Alexi sighed, shaking his head, "I know, but I still feel as if we should be able to do something" Alexi said gently, looking up at Maria curiously, a small frown on his face.
"You know, admist all of this, I never even considered how Demitri must be taking it, he's known Keith for the length of time Keith's been on earth" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri nodded, "Ah, alright" He said, understanding what Maddie was saying. "We'll stay here then" He said softly, rubbing Maddie's arm gently. "Do you want anything to eat or drink kiddo? I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get a special milk shake" He murmured, and looking at her with a small sigh. He thought maybe it would cheer her up, that or arranging a playdate with Alyassa.
"Or, I could call Alyassa's dad, and you two could hang out, or something" He said, still trying to rise Maddie's spirits.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Maria considered this and compared it to how she had seen Demitri earlier. "He's more worried about Maddie..." she murmured softly. "The little one isn't taking it very well." she said, leaning back against the headboard of the bed. "He probably feels just as helpless as we do..." she muttered. Glancing at the clock again, Maria chewed her lip.
"The Taylor's coming at noon..." she muttered to herself quietly, as a reminder. They still had time.

Maddie shook her head simply. "No I'm--" she cut off, going ridged for a moment. She snapped her head up at the ceiling with a deep breath, and slowly relaxed.
"Mommy's awake." she muttered, rubbing her forehead gently. She was sensitive to everyone today, and the waves were hitting her harder now. "No, I'll see her Saturday..." Maddie murmured with a sigh. "At the party." she finished, falling against Demitri lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Alexi sighed, "Yea, he's probably definately more caught up with her" He said, "Though, I dunno how he'll react once he's alone" He said, looking at Maria curiously.
"Time to do what?" He asked curiously, a small smile appearing on his face for a moment, before disappearing and a more serious expression appeared.

Demitri hugged Maddie a bit tighter.
"I know" He said softly, he could hear Kristen, and he wanted to check on her, but right now he knew he should stay with Maddie. He looked at her softly, rubbing her arm again, letting her curl against him.
"Do you want me to go get mommy?" He asked curiously, he could go get Kristen if she wanted to spend time with her whole family.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

"Hmm?" Maria asked, snapping back to reality. "Oh, I don't know. I was just reminding myself that the Taylor won't be here until noon or so." she said, glancing back at the time.
"Why?" she asked carefully, looking at Alexi with a questioning smile.

"Yes." Maddie said after a moment, nodding to herself. Having Kristen around would make Maddie feel a bit better, since she sort of wanted to curl up between both of her parents at the moment. Maddie looked back up at the movie, a smile twitching at the corner of her lips at the fighting taking place on the screen. One of her favorite parts.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Alexi shrugged, "I have no idea" He siad, shaking his head and smiling at her. He kissed her lightly, "Well, what time is it?" He asked curiously, still feeling lazy and lying curled in the blankets. He wasn't really all that tired anymore, but he was comfortable, and had no desire to even move right now.

Demitri smiled, "Alright kiddo, I'll be right back" He said with a small smile. He kissed her head, zipping up the stairs and seeing Kristen still in bed.
"Hey love, Maddie would like you to come downstairs and join us" He said, frowning at her.
"And it looks like I'll be playing the role of pack horse" She looked awful, and he definately didn't think she could walk. Wrapping her in her blanket, he slowly picked her up, ignoring any protests.
"You in the mood for Kung Fu Panda?" He asked, carefully walking down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

"About ten in the morning." Maria said quietly, laughing as Alexi kissed her and then curled back up in the blankets.
"Are you feeling alright love?" Maria asked, running her fingers through his hair, only half serious. She'd never known Alexi to lay in bed all day like this.

Kristen glanced up as Demitri came into the room. She gave a weak smile, having decided that she'd just lay in bed and wait for her strength to come back.
"I'd love to." she murmured, sitting up a bit. She opened her mouth to explain why she hadn't joined them, when Demitri picked her up.
"Pack horse?" Kristen asked, shaking her head. She wrapped her arms around his neck though, not giving much protest to Demitri carring her at all, which wasn't like her at all.
"Sure." Kristen said, sighing. "I guess shifting took a lot more out of me then I though." she murmured. "I wasn't restless last night when I fell asleep was I?" she asked, quietly, wondering if maybe she'd had a bad dream last night without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Alexi nodded, 'I'm fine, just comfortable" He said with a small grin. "Why? Worried?" He teased, Maria always worried over him. He was used to it at this point, having learned to accept her fussing.

Demitri smiled, "You didn't thrash or anything, if that's what you're asking" He said, shrugging a bit. "Shifting still bugging you, that's weird" He shrugged it off, sitting down on the couch next to Maddie, after settling Kristen and what not.
"Hey kiddo, we're back" He said, letting Maddie snuggle between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

"Just a tad." Maria admitted, though she laughed to make it seem like she was joking. Gently she ran her fingers through his hair, sighing and settling back against the headboard.

"Oh..." Kristen murmured, frowning as she looked back at Demitri as he shrugged. She didn't think too much about it, because then she was sitting down on the couch and Maddie was scurring into her lap.
"I'm alright," Kristen said quietly. "Just a little tired."
Maddie just nodded, resting against Kristen's chest and looking back at the movie. It was almost over, and the fighting scene at the end was the best of the whole movie. Maddie smirked softly but said nothing, content for the time being between Demitri and Kristen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm

"You fuss over me entirely to much" Alexi whined, smiling at her a bit. He didn't mind, having grown used to it, after Rome. He shook his head, smiling at her lightly, "So, are you gonna be okay with us going back to Italy?" He asked, knowing she was probably worried.

Demitri sighed, restless, he barely glanced at the movie, now that Kristen was here, his thoughts had turned from Maddie to other things. He sighed, shaking his head and raking his fingers through his hair. He stood up, wandering into the kitchen, looking at the blood Maria had been complaining about. He sniffed it, gagging.
"Gods" He murmured, pouring it down the sink.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 am

"I worry just enough." Maria protested, kissing Alexi's forehead softly. She shrugged at the idea of going back to Italy. So long as they stayed out of Rome, Maria figured Alexi would be alright. But she would worry about that when the time came around. For now, she wanted to focus on the wedding plans alone.
Maria simply nodded as an answer to Alexi's question.

Kristen glanced up as Demitri left. She frowned, wrapping her arms tighter around Maddie as the movie came to an end.
"Hey, why don't you pick out another one for us to watch?" Kristen asked. Maddie nodded and slipped off from Kristen's lap to find another movie. She'd seen Demitri set up the movies plenty of times, so she was able to put in another movie on her own. Once the movie was set, Maddie scrambled back over to Kristen, who chuckled and pulled Maddie under the blankets.

Alayna glanced up as Demitri walked into the kicthen. She gave a light smile, still sipping at her tea slowly.
"Morning." she murmured quietly, watching as Demitri poured a bottle of blood down the sink. "Kristen awake yet?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 am

Alexi sighed, but nodded.
"Alright" He said, wrinkling his nose.
"What is that god-awful smell?" He murmured, burying his face against her hair and inhaling deeply. It smelt like blood gone bad, which was never pleasent.

Demitri glanced up as Alayna came in.
"Morning, she's in the family room, watching a movie with Maddie" He said, washing the bottle out and setting it aside. He grabbed the other bottles from the fridge, begining to do the same with them, "Do me a favor? Tell Kristen I had to run out for a bit" He said with a small frown.
"I gotta re-fill these" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

"Bad blood..." Maria murmured with a bit of distaste. "I only had a few sips...I think Demitri was going to head out and replenish the stocks we have in the fridge." she said with a small shrugg. She glanced at the clock again, nodding to herself once she checked the time.

"Oh alright." Alayna said with a nod. She took her tea with her as she walked into the family room to deliever Demitri's message.
"Kristen?"
"Hmm?" Kristen glanced up and waved for Alayna to come in and join her and Maddie.
"Demitri wanted me to let you know he had to run out for a bit." Alayna said, sitting down on the couch with a sigh.
Kristen smirked tiredly and nodded. "I heard." she murmured.
"You're pale." Alayna noticed and Kristen shrugged.
"I've seen worse days."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 am

Alexi wrinkled his nose, "Jeesh, that's awful" He complained, still pressing his face into Maria, before sighing,
"I should probably drag my ass out of bed eh?" He murmured, it was eleven already, and there was stuff that needed to get done. He just felt so comfortable, being with Maria, it wa a nice change of pace.

Demitri sighed, kneeling next to the body and finishing filling the bottle. He rubbed a bloody hand over his face, looking over the bottles, he had filled enough to last him, Maria and Alexi for awhile, but with how much Kristen was drinking.. He sighed, putting the bottles in his back pack, looking around for a few more hikers, finally finding them. Finishing up, he carefully capping the bottles and heading back to the house.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Maria laughed. "Yea, maybe you should." She said. "My taylor should be here any moment." She murmured, detatching herself from Alexi with a soft kiss. "I should go warn Kristen." She said to herself, running her fingers through her hair and smoothing her shirt out.
"Come on love, get out of bed." Maria said, laughin to herself at the sight of Alexi still wrapped up in the covers before leaving the room.

Maddie whined quietly and pulled herself closer to Kristen as the distance between them and Demitri grew.
"Hush Maddie..." Kristen murmured, though she winced lightly as well.
"Wil you be alright?" Alayna asked, concern for her friend overtaking everything else.
"Fine.." Kristen sighed, glancing up as Maria knocked on the door frame.
"Kristen? The taylor's coming soon....you look terrible." Maria noticed, frowning deeply.
Kristen laughed dryly. "Yea, I know." She sighed with a light shrug.
"Are you up for the appointment still?" Maria asked, worried.
Kristen nodded. "I'll be alright." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Alexi whined, shaking his head, "Nooo" He whined, hiding under the covers, resolving to stay here until Maria actually made him get up. It was really out of character for him to lay around like this, but soemthing about relaxing like this was really appealing. He sighed, rolling onto his stomach, wrapping his arms around his pillow and burying his face in it.

Demitri sighed, starting to wander slowly back to the house, though he moved a lot slower then he normally would. He was begining to get a bit stressed out about everything, and something about being alone was really appealing. He sighed, getting close enough to ease the pain in his chest, before sitting down and staring up at the sky. He honestly questioned if he had done the right thing with Kristen, changing her, it was turning out to really be a big mistake, well in his mind. He raked his fingers through his hair, pulling his knees to his chest, frusturated. What was he doing? He didn't even know anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"I'll be back." Alayna murmured, slipping away to get herself another cup of tea and her sketches. The one Kristen had choosen wasn't exactly her main design, and Alayna firgured she could work out some details before the taylor arrived. Sipping her tea, Alayna grabbed her sketch pad from her room before heading back to the t.v. room.

Kristen nodded as Alayna left, sighing in relief as Demitri gained ground between them. Though Kristen could sense how far he still was, and that something was bothering him deeply. What it was though, Demitri was hiding it, probably trying to surpress it altogether. Kristen blew out a soft breath. That was sometimes the worse thing for Demitri to do.
"Are you certain you wish to hold the appointment?" Maria asked, jarring her from her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yea. Maria, I'll be fine." Kristen said, giving a weak smile as Maddie curled up tighter in her lap.
"Is Alexi awake?" Kristen asked, wanting the subject changed from her as Alayna came back.
"No," Maria noticed with a frown, ducking back over to the guest wing. "Alexi!" Maria laughed, hands on her hips as she looked down at him in the bed, still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: