Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Demitri turned his phone off, shaking his head and sighing. He could see that she wanted to blow off steam, but right now it wasn't a great idea.
"Yea, but we're not gonna talk about it right now. It's being delt with" He siad, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. He looked at Kristen, "Where are you going?" He asked, shaking his head again, "Kristen, I get that your mad, but you can't just take off. If you need to vent, I'm here, you can vent to me" He murmured, shaking his head. She could hit him, throw knives at him, just not leave, not right now.

Keith shifted on the bed, a small sigh escaping him.
"Mmm?" he mumbled tiredly, something felt wrong, insanely wrong. His heart fluttered for a moment, his tired mind tried to understand what was going on. Magic? No, demons, maybe. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up. Then a voice roared in his mind,
"No" He gasped, eyes shooting open. It was happening, the thing he had been dreading, and he had to go. He stood up, pulling his jeans on, a shirt, his shoes. He sighed, walking sadly into the kitchen.
"Alayna?" He murmured, looking at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Kristen took a deep breath and leaned against the open draw of her dresser. She rubbed her face before slamming it shut harder then she intended to and turning to face Demitri.
Why was he asking her this? He knew she could never speak when she was angry like she was now.
To show, Kristen waved the angel's blade currently in her hand. Maybe knocking down a few trees would help...
"I wasn't going far. Just the outskirts of the forest." She mumbled. "I can't stay inside right now Demitri." Kristen said, her hand tightening around the blade in her hand. "There's only one way I can vent and you know it." Kristen argued. She wasn't going to try and talk about how upset, frustrated and angry she was, mostly because that would only backfire and make it worse.

Alayna glanced up as Keith came into the kicthen. Maddie, who had been laughing only a moment ago was silent, and looking at Keith with deep blue eyes. Alayna frowned and quickly tried her hands off.
"I thought you were sleeping..."she murmured, her frown deepening as Maddie suddenly looked away from Keith. "What's wrong?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am

Demitri stepped back. "Fine" he murmured, shaking his head.
"Just don't go to far, please" He said, sitting back down on the bed, though the noise downstairs caught his attention. he kissed Kristen's cheek, "I'll be here" He said, frowning, wondering what possibly could be going on.

"I was, Gabriel came and spoke to me" He said, looking away from her for a moment. Finally, his gaze returned to her.
"There's a war breaking out, some demons, and I have to go" He murmrued, "Along with the rest of my garrison" He said, shaking his head and taking her hand.
"I'll be back, I promise, but I have to go" He said, kissing her cheek. His wings reappeared suddenly, "I love you Alayna, I really do, but I'm a warrior of heaven, an angel of god, and now he's calling on me" He said softly. Waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am

"I won't." Kristen promised as Demitri kissed her cheek. She sighed, twirling her knife once in her hand before heading downstairs. She went past the kitchen, having not heard the conversation downstairs due to the thought screaming in her mind, and straight out the back door.

Alayna blinked a few times, trying to take this all in at once. She suddenly remembered saying goodbye to Nicko before he was deployed overseas. She swallowed hard, knowing he meant ever word, and his wings appearing backed him up.
Silently she nodded, at a completely loose for words. When he took her hands, Alayna merely squeezed them tightly before swallowing hard again and nodding once more.
Maddie effortlessly slipped out of the kicthen. She couldn't believe what she just heard, and she didn't want to stay around to hear more. Running up the steps, Maddie pushed open Demitri's door and scampered up onto the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am

Demitri watched Kristen leave, going stock still as heard Keith. Then Maddie's scamperning down, he reached down, scooping her up.
"Hey kiddo" He murmured, holding her in his lap.
"It'll be alright" He said rubbing her back gently and trying to look brave. He put Maddie on the bed, "I'll be right back, okay?" He murmured wrapping the blanekts around her so she felt comfortable and walked downstairs. He looked at Keith, "So.." He murmured.

Keith's arms closed around Alayna for a moment, before reaching back and pulling a feather from his wings.
"Here" He pressed it to her lightly.
"Alayna, I will come back, I promise" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up at Demitri, "We all knew it would happen" He said softly.
"I know man, be safe" Demitri murmured.
"I'll be back, in time for your wedding" Keith promised. "If I have to meet you in Italy, I will be back" The last part was directed at Alayna, and then, with a wush of feathers, he was gone.

Demitri looked at Alayna, walking over to her.
"Alayna, he will come back" He said gently, hugging her carefully, before turning and going back upstairs to Maddie.
"Hey kiddo" He murmured, sitting down with her and pulling her into his lap.
He leaned back against the wall. "Do you wanna stay with me tonight?" he asked, having no idea when Kristen would coem back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 am

Maddie looked a bit unconvinced as Demitri picked her up, said it would be alright and wrapped her in the blankets. She sighed, picking at the blankets that slowly grew warm around her. Yet she still felt cold.

Alayna wrapped her arms tightly about Keith's neck as he held her. She wished he wouldn't let her go, but he did, and the tears were already stinging. She wouldn't cry though. He had to go. This was much more serious.
Taking his feather, Alayna twirled it in her fingers while Keith talked to Demitri. She simply stared at the light gray feather in her hands. She nodded, looking up at Keith one last time.
"I love you." She said softly before he was gone.

She felt weak. Thank God Demitri hugged her, otherwise she would have fallen right then and there. Alayna settled for nodding, and while Demitri left, Alayna stayed in the kicthen. She made herself some tea and sat down for a while, looking down at the feather in her hands.

Maddie glanced up as Demitr came back. She merely nodded and crawled into his lap. She rested her head under his chin, her small hand clenching in his shirt for a moment.
"Where's Mama?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 am

Demitri sighed, "She had to go out for a bit, she'll be back soon" He was worried about Alayna, worried about leaving her alone right now. He bundled Maddie up in the blankets, keeping her with him as he walked back downstairs.
"Alayna?" He murmured gently, setting Maddie on one hip as he walked over to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Do you wanna come sit with me and Maddie?" he asked, really not wanting her to be alone, it just didn't seem safe.

Keith landed softly on the ground, eyes growing wide at the carnage around him. His sword appeared in his hand as he pushed images of Alayna away, focusing purely on the battle, he had to get back in time for the wedding...

Demitri waited, rocking Maddie back and forth gently, trying to sooth her, he knew she'd be upset, regardless of where she was right now, so he didn't worry about having her near Alayna. He wished Kristen was here, she'd be able to handle Alayna, help her, probably much more so then him. An idea struck him, "Maria?" He called, keeping his voice soft, so only the other vampires in the house would hear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 am

"Oh." Maddie said, sighign as Demitri wrapped her back up in the hot blankets and carried her downstairs. Alayna was still in the kicthen, she realized. And Demitri didn't want her by herself for some reason. Maddie didn't protest, content at least with being in Demitri's arms.

Alayna winced as Demitri came back. She wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to do right now. Just sitting and sorting out her thoughts was working...mostly. She turned and gave a light smile.
"No, I-I'll be alright." She said quietly, closing her fingers around her mug again.

Maria blinked, hearing Demitri call her. She rubbed her eyes, muttering in spanish to herself as she worked to slide out of Alexi's iron-like grip.
"Hmm?" Maria asked, running her fingers through her hair as she walked towards the kicthen. The tension in the air took a minute for Maria to register, and when she did, she frowned.
"What did I miss?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

Demitri turned as Maria came in, ignoring Alayna.
"Keith left" He murmured softly, "Battle, he got called in" He nodded at Alayna, And I dunno what to do for her He murmured in spanish, wanting to be able to talk honestly with Maria, but not have to leave the room.
I figured since Kristen took off to blow off some steam, you'd be helpful, since, well I have Maddie, and she does get affected by stuff like this He said, nodding at the little girl, shifting her a bit so she wasn't to warm.

Alexi grumbled under his breath, eyes flicking open momentarily, looking around for Maria.
"Wassgoingon?" He slurred, yawning and frowning when he didn't get a response. Sitting up, he realized he was alone, and everyone eas in the kitchen. Getting up, he dragged himself downstairs.
"Whats up?" He asked, eyes flicking from his soulmate and Demiri to Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

"Ay Dios..." Maria breathed, covering her mouth in shock as Demitri explained what had happened. Alayna chuckled and shook her head.
"Honestly, I'll be fine." Alayna said, not exactly liking that they we talking as if she wasn't in the room. Keith had said he would be back...

Maria nodded in understanding. I'll watch her, you take care of Madison. she glanced over her shoulder as Alexi showed up, a wirey smile on her face. Of course she'd woken him. Quietly, Maria explained what had happened before she pulled her a stole next to Alayna.
The girl looked...detacthed. Like she was here and there at the same time. Maria took her hand gently, and Alayna came back to reality.
She smiled at Maria before looking down at her cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 am

Alexi looked shocked, "Oh" He managed, looking at Demitri and Maddie. Maddie looked wrecked, which was understandable, the poor little girl, and poor Alayna. He sighed, kissing Maria's cheek, before giving Alayna a quick hug, before wandering back upstairs. He was tired still, a lot more tired then he cared to admit.

Demitri smiled.
"Thanks Maria" He said, shifting Maddie and taking her back upstairs. He rolled his eyes at Alexi, walking into his and Kristen's room.
"Come on kiddo, how about you and me watch a movie, try and get some sleep?" He suggested, setting her down in the center of the big bed, and putting Kung Fu Panda. He knew Maddie would be sad about Keith, so he was trying his best to cheer her up. He crawled in bed with her, shedding everything but his boxers, which he always slept in. He curled up with Maddie and sighed, pressing Play.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am

Alayna smiled, a mere shadow of the happiness she once knew as Alexi hugged her quickly, and she glanced away when he kissed Maria. She sighed, sipping from her tea quietly and twirled the feather Keith had given her in her fingers.
"He'll be back. He wants to make it for the wedding." Alayna said quietly. Maria chewed her lip gently and merely nodded.
"Of course he will." she agreed, giving Alayna a half smile. Unfortunatly, Maria had seen this once before, and she knew that Alayna wasn't alright, no matter how well she played it off, or what she said. Maria could see the glintless look in the girls eyes that bothered her deeply.
Before she had a second to say anything again, Kristen stumbled into the kicthen, looking a bit drained and pale. Maria frowned.
"Kristen? You alright?" Maria asked, jumping off the chair and catching Kristen before she fell over.
"Yea. I-I shifted to get home. It...it still takes a lot out of me." Kristen murmured, holding her head and letting Maria steer her into a chair. She glanced up at Alayna and frowned.
"Keith had to leave." Maria whispered quietly, going into the fridge to get Kristen something to drink. She wasn't liking how pale the shifter was.
"Why?" Kristen asked, shocked.
"He was called." Alayna answered with a light shrug. Kristen blinked, looking between Maria and Alayna as she was handed a half-full bottle. As she took a small sip, Maria quietly relayed what Demitri had told her, glad that Kristen had the acute hearing of a vampire. Kristen winced and coughed, shaking her head.

"Mmm.." Maddie murmured, simply nodded as Demitri set up a movie and they settled back into the bed sheets next to him. She stared at the screen, a small smile threathening to break the hard expression on her face at the movie that was playing. Sighing, Maddie closed her eyes for a moment, resting her head on Demitri's chest and watching the movie play.
Before she knew it, Maddie was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 am

Alexi stumbled back into bed, collapsing in a tired heap. He was out before his head hit the pillow.

Demitri looked down as Maddie fell asleep. He smiled, tightening his arm around her and kissing her forhead. He rather enjoyed spending time with Maddie, and he had given her permission to sleep with him and Kristen, if Kristen ever got back. He wasn't listening to what was happening down stairs , so he had no idea she had returned. He left Kung Fu Panda on, just in case Maddie woke up. He shook his had, frowning as a sudde thought hit him, would Keith be back in time for Maddie's birthday on Saturday? The answer was probably no, poor Maddie, she adored Keith, and for him not to be there would be hard.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am

Kristen sighed, sipping from her bottle slowly, taking only as much as she needed at the moment. There was a comfortable silence that fell over the kicthen then, and Kristen watched as Alayna stared into her tea, and twirled the feather in her hands. When Alayna glanced up and caught Kristen's eyes, the small smile on her face faded and she shrugged.
"He said he'd be back for the wedding..." Alayna murmured softly.
Kristen nodded. "I'm sure he will." she said, standing up to try and go upstairs. She felt tired as hell now, and she was sore from throwing.
"It's getting late Alayna, why don't you go lay down?" Maria asked.
"That's what I'm gonna do." Kristen murmured in silent encouraging. She gave Alayna's shoulder a nice squeeze before leaving the two and slowly heading upstairs.

Kristen half expected Maddie to be with Demitri after the news about Keith. She opened the door quietly and smiled lightly at Demitri, closing the door silently behind her.
"How long has she been asleep?" she asked, practically silently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

Demitri glanced up at Kristen.
"Ten minutes maybe" He said sighing and shrugging.
"She wanted to sleep with us, so I said it was fine. She was in the kitchen with Alayna when Keith took off" He shrugged, looking at Kristen, she looked like crap, "You okay?" He asked, shifting Maddie so she was in his lap, giving Kristen room on the bed.
"I left the movie playing, in case she wakes up" He explained, nodding at the movie and kissing the top of Maddie's head.
"It's a good thing she has a friend now, Maddie adores Keith" He said gently, looking at Kristen sadly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am

Kristen nodded gently, slowly making her way across the room. Every part of her seemed to ache at the moment. But she'd had to do it...prove to herself that she still could, even after what Demitri had told her was happening to her.
Walking over to the dresser, Kristen disarmed herself before taking off her shirt and jeans and pulling on her shirt and tank top pajama's.
"Yea, I'm fine." Kristen said. "Just sore." she mumbled next, knowing Demitri wouldn't settle for 'just fine'.
Sighing with relief, Kristen slid into the bed next to him, pulling the covers up and over her shoulder.
"Maria told me what happened...Alayna's in shock. It'll probably hit her full force in the morning." Kristen murmured, pulling her hair out and scracthing the back of her head gently. Maddie stirred lightly in Demitri's arms, rubbing her face and yawning before settling back down to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 am

Demitri frowned, he didn't want to press the subject right now, not with Maddie in the room, he'd get mad. He sighed, shaking his head, "I figured she was in shock" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He smiled at Maddie, letting her get comfortable as he flicked the movie off.
"Go to sleep Kristen, we'll deal with everything in the morning' He murmured, "Besides, the tailor is coming, and we have to focus on that, the wedding' He said, smiling at Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 am

Kristen nodded gently, closing her eyes. For a while she stayed like that, just resting, but unable to fall asleep with all the thoughts running through her head. Opening her eyes a crack, Kristen looked up at Demitri, and her hand sought out his. She laced her fingers with his and smiled lightly to herself, giving his hand a light squeeze before closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep.

Maria didn't sleep at all that night, though she stayed in the bed next to Alexi. After she had coaxed Alayna to sleep, Maria had too many things on her mind to even think about sleeping. For a while, she tried to work out details for the wedding, but when she realized nothing could be done at 3 in the morning since she had to make phone calls to business that wouldn't be open until 9a.m., Maria had put her folders aside.
She had paced a bit, and debated going out to hunt, just to do something, but the thought of leaving Alexi made her sick, and rooted her back to the bed. When the sun finally came up and eight o'clock rolled around, Maria was aware of morning sounds in the house. Maddie was probably brushing her teeth, or Alayna was taking a shower because she could hear the water running in the house. Gently, Maria stood up from the bed and wandered back into the main part of the house.
It had been Maddie, she realized, as the upstairs bathroom door opened and the little girl stepped out, rubbing her eyes tiredly. When she looked at Maria, her eyes were still that dull blue they had been last night, and Maddie offered a little wave before going back into her parents room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 am

Demitri kissed Kristen's forhead, watching her slowly fall asleep. He smiled, sighing contently, though like Maria, he didn't sleep at all during the night.

As Maddie got up to do her things, he did as well, disappearing into the shower for a moment before returning in a pair of jeans. He sat down on the bed, looking up as Maddie came back in from brushing her teeth.
"Hey" He smiled lightly, pulling on a pair of socks and a black long sleeve shirt. He looked at Kristen, she was still asleep, and he didn't want to disturb her.
"Wanna grab some breakfast with me? I don't wanna wake your mom up" He said, offering his daughter his hand. He sighed, there was so much to do, but the house just felt so different without Keith around.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 am

Maddie looked up at Demitri and shrugged, taking his hand gently. She was still wearing her clothes from yesterday, since she hadn't changed into her pajama's before falling asleep with Demitri. Her shirt was a bit wrinkled, as was her denim skirt, but Maddie could hardly care at the moment.

Downstairs, Maddie sat down at the counter, resting her chin in her hands, looking around with a sigh.
"Do we have any Cherrios?" she murmured softly, not in the mood for anything other then a cold bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 am

Demitri nodded, "Yea, we do" He said with a small sigh, ppuring her a bowl and adding the milk. He knew Maddie was upset, but he wasn't really sure how to handle it. He gave her a spoon, leaning against the counter and sighing.
"So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked the little girl curiously, trying to cheer her up. He wanted to make things better, any parent would, but at the same time, there wasn't a lot he could do to help her in this situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am

Maddie simply shrugged, taking her spoon and poking her cereal around so that the whole gain 'o's were completely covered in milk. She ate slowly, in no real rush to do anything or go anywhere. There wasn't much she could even think of doing today.
Maddie just shrugged again to Demitri's question, munching away on her breakfast. Maria came into the kitchen a few minutes later and gave Demitri a light smile. She gave Maddie a little kiss on the top of her head. It wasn't hard to see how upset the young girl was.
Looking up at Demitri, Maria gave a small shrug before going to the fridge for something herself since she had opted out of hunting last night. "Let me guess, you didn't sleep either?" Maria murmured, closing the fridge with her hip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 am

Demitri sighed, looking up as Maria came in.
"No, not a wink" He said, shaking his head. "You and Kristen doing more wedding stuff today?" He asked, "I mean besides the whole fitting nonesense" He shook his head, they were getting married in a month, not even, and Maddie's party was only four days away. He sincerly hoped that the demon angel battle would be over fast. He didn't think Maddie's birthday would be her birthday without Keith.

He turned his attention back to Maria, "Alexi sleeping?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, though he wasn't tired, just stressed.
"Kristen said Alayna was in shock last night, so this whole thing will probably hit her today" He felt awful for her, last time Keith had tangled with a demon, he had almost died. It shouldn't have happened, but it had, though he knew Keith could handle demons, generally without a problem.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Maria nodded gently as she sipped from a bottle, making a face afterwards. "We need to restook...this blood tastes terrible." Maria murmured silently. Maddie was looking close to falling asleep again, simply stirring her cereal at this point, the bowl half empty with the few bites she had taken.

"No. I have calls to make to the caterers and the bakers and the designs for the decorations." Maria murmured softly, as if to remind herself. "I just want to focus on the Taylor today. It's going to be a rush to have the dress finished in time. We should have done that weeks ago." Maria sighed, taking another sip and making another face.

Hearing about Alayna, Maria nodded sadily. "I doubt she'll come out of the room today when she realizes it hadnt been some nightmare." Maria said. "I'd seen that behavior before. I'll check on her throughout the day, it'll be rough, but she'll be alright."
"I'm not hungry." Maddie muttered, pushing away her bowl and folding her arms over the counter, lightly burrying her face into her arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Demitri nodded, "Yea, I'll grab Alexi and we'll go stock up later" He said, "Well, if you need any help with anything, you can ask me, I do know a thing or two about rushing appointments" He sighed, "This all needs to be organized for in Italy" He reminded her, "The beach house will be perfect, so we're doing both the wedding and reception there" He murmured, turning as he heard Maddie.

"Oh Maddie" He murmued gently, picking her up and hugging her lightly. She looked really upset, not that he could blame her. He rubbed her back, putting the half-eaten bowl of cheerios in the sink.
"It'll be alright" He said, rubbing her back, he sighed, kissing the side of her head, rocking absentmindedly, trying to sooth his daughter.

"I think we're gonna go watch a movie" he murmured to Maria.
"Come find me if you need any help' He said, carrying Maddie into the family room and setting her on the couch. He zipped upstairs, faster then he normally moved, to grab Kung Fu panda. He was back before someone could blink, and carefully popped the disk in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: