Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Maddie grinned, her canines still relieved as she watched Demitri with bright blue eyes. She could see the muslces over his body tense, and knew instinctively that he was going to pounce. She curled her fingers gently, clenching her hands into fists, waiting the long seconds for Demitri to make a move. When he did, Maddie laughed like the little child she was. That lasted all of three seconds when Demitri claimed victory. Maddie wouldn't be beat that easily.

Alayna raised her eyebrows in surprise as she listen to Keith. "Yes, I know she's a shifter. But I still can't get used to hearing Kristen growl, let alone Maddie..." she murmured into her mug. She heard the low snarl of a young pup and glanced up in enough time to see a ball of white launch and Demitri in an attempt to push him down. And by the looks of it, straight out of the kicthen.

"Ha! Pinned ya." Maddie said, back to her normal sense the next instant. "I win!" She tauned, jumping up and dancing in a circle. She grinned once before running back into the kicthen and hidding between Keith and the lower cabinets.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Demitri smirked, lettitng Maddie win, as always, he never used even a drop of his strength when he play wrestled with her.
"Got me" He teased, standing up, narrowing his eyes as he watched her hide behind Keith.
"Oh, that angel won't help you Madison" He said with a small chuckle, laughing as Keith glanced down at the little girl.
"Hey, what am I?" Keith said, smirking and letting Maddie cower behind him. He couldn't stop Demitri, but he knew they were only playing.

Keith laughed as Maddie hid behind him, shrugging at Alayna's comment.
"I'm suprised you're used to the vampires then. They growl, hiss, purr" He chuckled, causing Demitri to stick his tounge out at him.
"That's personal" Demitri whined, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

"But they're vampires." Alayna reasoned. The logic made some sense to her. "Isn't that part of the job description?" She asked, chuckling and sipping her tea again. She couldn't under shifters because...well...there were times where they were human but Alayna had to constantly remind herself that they weren't. And that's were things in her mind got screwy. Kristen rarely shifted, as did Maddie, so it was almost like they weren't half an animal.

Maddie giggled, clenching her hands in Keith's rough jeans. Most of her was wedged behind his legs. Occasionlly a blue eye would peak out from behind a dirty blonde curl. But she would quickly duck away again if Demitri caught her peeking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Demitri smirked. "You're an odd one Alayna, vampires don't really have a set job description, thanks to so many variations on old legends. I mean, look at twilight, I sure as hell don't sparkle when I go outside. Or Ann Rice, I don't burst into flame the minute the sun touches me either" He said with a shrug. He found vampire legends hilarious.
"Or that turning into a bat nonsense, vampires aren't even related with demonic bats, it's demonic cats actually, which is why we hiss, grown and generally make cat-related noises" He explained, smirking as he saw Maddie peeking out from behind Keith's jean clad legs.

Keith glanced down at Maddie, resting a hand on her head for a moment, "Don't worry, I won't let him get you" He said with a small chuckle. He nodded, "I knew that" He murmured, "Shifters actually have an angelic route" He told Alayna, "God and his angels fashioned the first shifter, so all desendants are routed in an angelic origion. Vampires are from a demonic route"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:38 am

Alayna nodded as she listened curiously. She sipped from her tea mug occassionally, nodding again and again as she looked between Demitri and Keith as they spoke. She smirked at hearing shifters coming from angelic decent.
"Oh really?" She murmured, laughing quietly and sipping from her still warm tea.

Maddie grinned at Demitri, giggling and shifting her weight from one foot to another. When Keith placed his hand on her head, Maddie calmed instantly, and her eyes reverted to the same chocolate brown as Demitri's she glanced up at the angel with a smile before she perked up, hearing Kristen upstairs in the bathroom.

"So if Kristen's from angelic decent, and your from demontic, then how does that work?" Alayna asked, half curious, half joking. She finished her tea and went over to the sink to clean her mug out and leave it to dry.
"Well depending on the stories you read, I'm not in the least angelic, and Maddie's related to werewolfs." Kristen answered, still towel drying her hair as she came into the kicthen, dressing in loose pants and a gray shirt.
"Mommy!" Maddie called, giggling but still hiding behind Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Keith rolled his eyes, "Angeilc has nothing to do with a personality love. It means that god and us angels were responsible for their creation, and it guarentees any shifter a place in heaven. Werewolves and vampires are demonic because Lucifer and demons created them, and, it's very, very rare one will actually make it to heaven, though, supposedly for werewolves and vampres hell isn't really hell" He shrugged, looking down at Maddie. He didn't bother saying he had been there when the first shifter had been created,

"It doesn't work, much" Demitri teased Alayna, "It really has nothing to do with us, just or bloodlines, so, if we were to have a child, if that were possible, it would definately be problematic, mainly because the DNA would probably be fighting with one another" He shrugged, "But, our DNA and biology is a bit to different for that to happen anyway" He said with a small chuckle.

Keith looked down at Maddie, putting his cup down and reaching down, smiling at her lightly.
"Wanna come up?" He asked her, kneeling in order to lift her up. He settled Maddie on his hip, he had missed the little girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Kristen smirked, still ringing her hair out. As she listened to Keith, she glanced at Demitri before looking at Alayna.
"You were asking questions again weren't you." Kristen said, smirking as Alayna stuck her tongue out at her.
"So what if I was?" Alayna asked, folding her arms over her chest. Kristen smirked and shook her head, ruffling her hair before tossing the towel over her shoulder.

"Ya!" Maddie said, grinning and reaching up to Keith eagerly. She hugged his side gently, wrapping an arm around his neck to keep her balance, although he had her for the most part. She grinned widely, looking around at everyone in turn.
Alayna made a face at the mention of science and biology and shook her head. "You lost me at DNA." she murmured, shaking her head.

Kristen laughed, going over to the frigde and rumaging about a bit. She didn't exactly want to drink whatever blood Demitri had brought her last night again. And she didn't exactly need it right at this second. Kristen shook her head.
"Jesus I'm turning into one." she muttered quietly, taking the juice from the fridge instead and pouring herself half a glass.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Demitri chuckled, "Believe me Alayna, I was probably more confused then you were. Also, it's more confusing for me, because, in essence, I don't believe in God and the Devil, my gods are the Norse gods, like Thor and Odin" He murmured, nodding apologetically at Keith. He glanced at Kristen, looing mildly confused.
"What?" He asked, walking over to her and poking his head into the fridge, wondering what she was getting at.
"You're confusing me" He grumbled, smirkign a bit and sneezing at all the scent of food.

Keith smiled, letting Maddie cling to him. He had, really missed the little girl. "Hey, did ya miss me?" He asked her curiously, letting his wings come spilling from his back so she could play with them. Maddie was a lot like Alayna in that sense, she liked playing with his wings, and since he was no longer all that sore, he liked having someone fix his feathers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Alayna chuckled. "No see, I get all the background and bloodline thing." she explained. "That makes sense, you try to throw science into the mix and I'm lost." she said, shaking her head gently and leaning back against the counter. She glanced over at Keith and Maddie as the child gasped with glee and laughter. She chuckled, seeing Keith's wings out in their full glory...nearly taking up a forth of the kitchen alone.

Maddie nodded enthusiastically with a sad expression on her face. "Yess!!" she said, hugging him. Then she heard the rush of wind and looked up as Keith's wings unbounded from their hidding place in his back. She squealed and scrambled out of his arms, crawling over his shoulders to rest back on the counter. She ran her fingers through his wings, ruffling them a bit before working to smooth them out gently.
Tilting her head, Maddie stared at the feathers for a moment. "They look different.." Maddie murmured.

Kristen laughed, taking small sip out of her glass as she closed the fridge. "Don't worry about it love." she murmured quietly. She watched Keith and Maddie with a laid-back expression on her face. It was good to be home. She sighed deeply with content and tossed her head back to look at Demitri.
"Told you she'd sleep throught the night." Kristen teased, sticking her tongue out playfully before sipping her jucie again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Demitri shrugged, nodding at Alayna and sneezing again and shaking his head. He looked up at Keith, wondering if the angel would explain why his once silver grey wings were more white now. It was strange, they were still a solid colour, but depending on the light, the colour of his wings changed from silver grey to a startling white. He sighed, wrapping hsi arms around Kristen's , pulling her back against hsi stomach.
"You were right, but I bet ya she'll be up all night now, considering she sleapt for well over twenty four hours" He pointed out.

Keith sighed, eyes drooping a bit.
"Yea, they are different" He explained, "The colour changes now" he didn't thikn he could really desecribe the whole falling from heaven thing and then being accepted back in.
"It just has to do with my job changing" He explained with a small smile. He arched his back, as always enjoying the attention from anyone paying attention to his wings. He glanced at Alayna, she was staring a this wings like she always did, it was fine by him, she could play with them all she wanted, and she kenw that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Kristen smirked, sighing as Demitri pulled her back against him. She shook her head, loving the feeling of just resting in his arms. She rubbed her shoulder gently, sipping at her jucie before putting the glass down, sick of the taste already and not even half of it was gone from the glass.
She tilted her head gently to look back at Demitri with a grin. "Not if she wears herself out today." Kristen reasoned. When she woke up, she had looked outside, and the weather was gorgeous. Here, Kristen didn't mind working on Maddie's shifting with plenty of private property all to their own.

Alayna smirked, glad she wasn't the only one who thought Keith's wings looked different. She stepped over to him, smoothing out the few ones Maddie had over looked. She kissed Keith lightly before glancing over his wings to inspect Maddie's work.
"Oh ok." Maddie said, somewhat understanding. "They're pretty..." she murmured, grinning and passing her hand over the feathers to smooth them down, almost like she was petting a furry animal.
"Really pretty." Maddie said
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Demitri smiled, letting Kristen rest against him.
"You little vampire" He teased, watching her put her drink down. "Wanna go outside today?" He asked, he wanted to go for a run, and from the look of it that Keith wanted to go for a fly, and he knew Kristen wanted to work with Maddie on her shifting, which meant he'd probably get attacked by a puppy for the rest of the day. He stretched out, before letting his arms wrap around Kristen again. He kissed the top of her head, watching Keith and Alayna with an amused expression.

Keith sighed, eyes half closed as he let the two girls comb over his wings.
"I do wanna go outside" He murmured, glancing at Alayna as she kissed him. He sighed, thankfully his shirt was off, or it would have been ripped apart by his wings.
"Alayna?" He asked, wondering if she wanted to come out and chill. He knew she had a few drawings of him in the works that she could work on while they were chilling outside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes as Demitri teased her. "Whatever." she muttered, glancing down at the juice. She grimaced and shook her head, swallowing to try and rid her mouth of the taste. So much for still needing human food...though Kristen knew better than to bring that up now.
"Yes." Kristen said, grinning deviously and ducking out from under Demitri's arms when she could and dashing up to the room to change.

Alayna glanced up as Kristen dashed from the room. "Oh, sure. That sounds like fun." Alayna said, looking at Maddie with a questioning expression.
Maddie's eyes lit up and she nodded. "Yea!" she said.
"Go put some play clothes on then." Alayna said. Maddie grinned and shifted to jump off the counter and patter upstairs.
"I'm glad the weather's getting better. I was starting to get cabin fever with all that snow." Alayna murmured. She would stay as she was, she just needed her note book really.

Kristen came back downstairs with Maddie a few minutes later. The little one was wearing a plain brown shirt and black jeans torn from her fight in Italy. Kristen was wearing her usual outdoor get up-spagethti-strap tank top and form-fitting smooth jeans.
"Think we can beat Demitri outside?" Kristen asked, setting Maddie down at the bottom of the stairs. Maddie looked up at Kristen with wide eyes before glancing back at the kicthen and nodded, taking off to the back door with Kristen close at her heals.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Demitri heard Kristen, he had gone upstaris to change his own clothes, but he smirked, opening the window and jumping out, landing in front of Kristen and Maddie as they came outside.
"Ha, beat me?" He teased, walking barefoot across the ground, sitting down in the grass. He was only wearing jeans, no shoes, no shirt. He stretched out, smiling at the two girls and smile. He sighed, looking around the yard, it needed some matinance, but he'd do it later, when no one was outside.

Keith sighed, flexing his wings, like Demitri, he didn't bother with changing, and just wandered outside. He stretched out, letting his wings flex in the nice weather.
"Hmm" He mumbled, breathing deeply and letting the wind catch under the feathery apendages. Letting the wind lift him, he flapped effortlessly, enjoying the sensation of finally flying again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Alayna laughed, coming outside, clucthing her sketchbook, pencils and colors to her chest as she saw Demitri and Keith. She shook her head, taking one of the patio chairs and positioning it in the shade so she could sit and sketch. She opened her book to one of her unfinished pictures, watching Keith carefully as he took off the ground.

Maddie squealed as Demitri dropped down in front of them. Kristen snickered, having expected it. "Cheater." she taunted, quickly steping out of his armspan to avoid getting caputred. She glanced up at Keith for a moment with a smirk and climbed the patio railing jumping off since it was easier for her to shift that way.
In her hawk form, Kristen circled Keith a few times before shooting straight up into the sky. It was becoming a bit difficult for Kristen to keep her hold, but she figured it was lack of pratice. Soaring as high as she dared, Kristen pulled a back flip, and at her peak, shifted back into her human form. She felt motionless for a moment before the feeling of a free fall set in. Adreline kicked in and Kristen laughed, closing her eyes as the wind pushed at her back before she shifted again.

Maddie clapped and cheered at Kristen's death-defing free-fall, having watched Kristen intently the whole time. She thought for sure, Kristen would have crashed into the ground, but the hawk had pulled up with time to spare, zooming right between Maddie and Demitri before Kristen shifted back and tumbled to the ground, laughing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Keith settled lightly on the roof off the house. his wings were sore, out of practice and they were already protesting the attention. He sat down on the roof, lying on his back, stretching out and letting his wings settle before he contemplated moving down. He watched Kristen with a small smirk, it was amusing to watch, and he wished he could be smaller, but he wasn't able to do half the stuff she was when he flew, though for him, he normally flew for work, fighting, stuff like that. He sighed, finally slipping off of the roof and landing lightly beside Alayna.
"Hey" He murmured, stretching out and lying in the soft grass.

Demitri was stretched out in the grass, he watched Kristen, shaking his head. He was no longer worried about her, particularly with her death defying stunts and what not. He sighed, opening an eye as both she and Maddie laughed, rather close to him.
"Show off" He teased Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Alayna laughed, watching her friends, her family, finding amusement and content in their fun. She passed her hand across the paper, adding depth to her picture and nothing more. She glanced up as Keith came to sit beside her and she gently closed her book.
"Hey. Good gracious you look exhausted." She murmured, frowning for a moment before laughing quietly. She crossed one leg over the other, resting her chin in her palm as she stared over the landscape before watching Demitri, Kristen and Maddie.

Maddie and Kristen were laying in the grass, laughing still. Kristen shook her head, rubbing her eyes and mid section for a moment. Maddie was still giggling but she looked at Demitri and Kristen.
"Show off?" Kristen asked. She gave Maddie a look, and Maddie grinned at the blaten permission. In a quick flash, Maddie shifted and pounced up at Demitr. Kristen laughed, falling back onto the grass, hearing Maddie bark playfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

keith sighed tiredly, "I am, my wings and flying muscles are incredibly out of shape, they're sore as hell now" He murmured softly, stretching out and sighing. He looked at her, "Whatcha drawing?" he asked her curiously, wondering what else she could possibly getting into. He loved looking at Alayna's art, he drew rarely now, considering he was finally ahppy with his lot in life. He flexed his wings for a moment, wincing, "Oww"

Demitri gasped, shaking his head as Maddie leapt onto his chest barking. He clapped his hands over his hears.
"Not so loud" He groaned, shaking his head, he was suprised Kristen wasn't affected by it, but his own ears were incredibly sensitive, even compared to her's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Alayna smiled. "Something I've been working on." She answered simply, though that hardly gave Keith an answer. She smiled at him and reaching over, rubbing his shoulder gently.
"Guess you need to start flying more often huh?" Alayna asked, laughing as she saw Maddie bounding around Demitri and Kristen.
"She'd adorable." Alayna murmured.

Kristen flinched as Maddie barked. To her, the sound simply echoed in her ears, it wasn't unbareble to her as it was to Demitri.
"Down Maddie. Come here girl." Kristen called. Maddie turned her big husky head away from Demitri to look at Kristen, though her paw were still on his chest. She was panting, as dogs do, and a smile was forming on her face. She pushed off Demitri and went to Kristen, pouncing on her lightly. Kristen smirked, reading for the attack and pushed her away.
Maddie growled, watching Kristen carefully, crouching low on her front paws as she did so.
Kristen glanced back at Demitri for a moment. "You ok?" She asked as Maddie took the opporuntiy and pounced on Kristen again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Keith nodded, "I do indeed" He stretched out, watching Demitri, Kristen and Maddie with a small smile.
"Yea, she is" He sighed, he'd never have children, an angel couldn't reproduce, ever. He wondered sadly if Alayna did want children, she'd age, become an adult, she needed a life, he couldn't offer her a good one. He bit his lip, he had been contemplating it for awhile, though he had yet to say anything. He'd talk to Demitri, wondering if his friend would be able to offer him any advice. He couldn't leave Alayna, not when he knew how much it hurt, but if she wanted to leave, again, he wouldn't stop her. He'd return to heaven and watch her, watch her grow, watch her life, and then when she died, he'd raise her to heaven, not an angel, he wouldn't wish that on anyone, he'd just make sure she was happy.

Demitri nodded, watching Kristen and Maddie play, well play fight. He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, standing up and rolling his jeans up, making them into make shift shorts. Trotting a ways away, he darted into the forest, becoming a mere blur, he needed to hunt, badly, particularly since Kristen seemed to only really like his blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Alayna smiled and nodded gently to Keith. "Maybe once you're well enough I could have a ride?" She asked, the persona of innocence as she sat in the cool afternoon sun. Her arms were folded over her chest gently, her hair was still up in a tight bun but she was completely relax, calm and at peace. When Alayna opened her eyes to look back at Keithl she frowned. Sitting up in her chair, she leaned forward to gaze at his face.
"Keith?" Alayna asked quietly, not liking the expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

Kristen laughed, pushing Maddie away fro the tenth time. She sat up, putting a hand on Maddie's muzzle to calm her. She sighed and looked up as Demitri disappeared. She tensed and cringed instantly, gasping at the strain on her heart as Demitri distant himself further. Kristen hadn't been expecting Demitri to leave so suddenly, though he had warned her about going hunting.
"Damn."
"Mommy.." Maddie had shifted back and she scurried into her mother's arms. "Where'd he go?" She asked.
"To the woods for a bit. He'll be back soon." Kristen promised. "Come on, you gotta keep praticing." She murmured, though she could tell Maddie didn't have it in her anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Keith sighed, glancing up at Alayna.
"Of course you can" He said with a small grin. He sighed, looking thoughtful again, he glanced up, "Alayna, nothing's wrong, I was just thinking" He flashed her a classic Keith smile.
"Don't worry" He stretched his wings again, smiling half-heartedly at her. "Don't worry" He said again, stressing his point. He glanced up, seeing Demitri take off, frowning, before it struck him that the vampire had probably gone to get something to eat. He watched Maddie and Kristen, Maddie looked seriously upset, which was normal when Demitri took off.

Demitri returned maybe fifteen minutes later, looking relieved, though mildly annoyed.
"Stupid hunters" He grumbled, flicking some small, crushed metal bullets off of his arm and walking over to Maddie and Kristen. He scooped Maddie up, kissing her lightly. "Sorry kiddo, didn't mean to scare you" He said, letting her cling to his neck.
"Now aren't you supposed to be practicing your shifting?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Alayna smiled for a moment as Keith did, though she wasn't entirely convinced. She sighed and nodded, looking a bit disheleved as she settled back down in her chair. She pulled her book back into her lap and pulled open to a blank page.
"Hmm...Keith, you've knwon Kristen longest." Alayana said, looking up promtly. "Have yiu ever seen her in a dress?" She glanced over at the shifted who was pacing with Maddie in her arms. So much for practicing...

Kristen sighed, bouncing lightly to keep Maddie calm. She'd started sobbing a few minutes before Demitri returned. When he did, Kristen sighed with relief and Maddie went with him eagerly. Kristen rubbed her chest, where the burning fire was slowly dying down in his close presense.
Maddie whined and shook her head, digging her face into Demitri's shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Thanks for the warning love." Kristen muttered. She wasn't teasing, but she wasn't mad either.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Keith sighed, "I have, once, why?" He asked Alayna curiously, stretching out a bit and grining. He rubbed a hand through his hair, "Are you wedding planning?" He asked, semi-curiously. He sat up, trying to see what she was sketching. Alayna had been mildly wedding obsessed since Kristen had called her. He had a feeling that between Maria and Alayna, Kristen wouldn't have to do anything besides pick her dress, if they let her.

Demitri sighed, "You were starting to smell good, I had to go" He shrugged, rubbing Maddie's back softly.
"Besides, the quicker I leave, the quicker I'm back" He said, wiping a few tears from Maddie's cheek. He kissed her head apologetically.
"Wanna show me some of your shifting?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

"I am not!" Alayna protested. "I'm merely being artistic." she stated, smirking and turning back to her blank paper. She quickly skecthed a women's firgure, though it looked more like a store-window maniquien then anything else. As Alayna tossed around ideas of a dress, she drew smaller versions in the margins. The straps varied, as did the length, style, fabric, the design entirely.
"I'm just curious as to what she likes. I've never seen her in anything other than jeans and a tank top." Alayna murmured quietly. She sat upright, her legs strecthed out on the lawn chair, and she bent over her book, tilting her head gently as she sketched out ideas.

"Guess that little bit last night didn't help much." Kristen murmured, thought it made sense. When Demitri got close to a blood lust, he didn't talk, as he had just now. She sighed, letting the subject die as she fell into the grass, her arms strecthed out as if she were going to make a snow angel. She smiled, simply soaking up the sun as a cool breeze brushed the grass against her skin.
Maddie sniffed as Demitri brushed her face clean of the tears, and she scrubbed her eyes furiously. She didn't understand why Demitri always left like that. He did it at nights sometimes too, and she could never sleep whenever he did. She always had to stay awake because it hurt.
Maddie shook her head stubbornly, resting back on Demitri's shoulder, practically all of her energy gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: