Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Demitri rubbed Maddie's back, he had grabbed a few magazines, business stuff, for himself.
"Alright" He nodded, letting Maddie cuddle against him. He didn't mind, it was reassuring to have the little girl in his arms, it made life easier. He sat down next to a tired Alexi, smirking and letting Maddie hide against him as he used his spare hand to flip through his magazine.
"Comfy?" he asked Maddie, the little girl pretty much lived in his lap when she was tired, he was used to it, and he definately didn't mind.

Alexi sighed, also glancing up as Kristen and Demitri came over.
"She's got the right idea" He teased lightly, stretching out before resting against Maria again.

Keith yawned and nodded, "Alright" He would sleep in the back, let Sven and Alayna sit in the front and he could stretch out in the back. He followed Sven to the truck, slipping into the back seat, leaving the passanger for Alayna.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Maria laughed. "Unfortuantly, you won't fit in my lap that way." She murmured quietly to him, running her fingers through his hair reassuringly. She sighed, glancing around the airport dully.
Kristen finished her coffe and set the cup down. "sheesh. When's the flight?" She murmured, already impatient and wanting to get this over with.
Maddie yawned and nodded gently. She glanced at Maria and Alexi, before turning to look at Kristen and then finally resting back on Demitri's shoulder against his neck.

Alayna nodded, following Sven out to the truck. She slid into the passanger seat, since Keith said he wanted to sleep. Buckling herself, Alayna settled back with a sigh, holding the warm mug of tea in her hands. She was excited to see everyone again. Three weeks had felt like a life time.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:52 pm

"I know, it's not fair" Alexi said, shaking his head and sighing. He mock tried to scramble into her lap.
"If only you were a giant, or I was smaller" He said, pretending to be upset. He was really just content with restint his head on her shoulder, provided she continued to give him attention,
"Any minute now, looks like they're just doing the last minute stuff" Demitri said, smiling as the loudspeaker came on, announcing the pre-boarding to their flight. "Awesome, we can do that, we have a small child, first class, and someone who might take longer to board" He looked pointedly, yet teasingly at Adrian. Shifting Maddie for a moment, he stood up, walking towards the gate with his and Maddie's passports and boarding passes. He had given everyone else their stuff before, so he wasnt to worried.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and yawning. He missed everyone too, but he was bloody exahusted and sore. He stretched out, using the entire backseat as bed. Sven smirked, "Silly angel" he teased, starting the truck and backing down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Maria laughed as Alexi tried to scramble into her lap. "Alexi..." she chided, shaking her head gently. "You're ridiculous." she murmured, sighing and hugging him tightly before hearing the annoucement. She sighed and shoved Alexi gently.
"Come on." Maria said, grabbing their carry on and passports before standing up.
Maddie whined quietly as Demitri moved her about. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on to silently say she didn't want to get down.
Kristen sighed, looking at her passport for a moment as she followed Demitri. She had taken the carry on from him, but by the look of things, Maddie wasn't going to be doing much other that sleeping.
Once they all handed over their passports and found their seats, Maddie grew impossible. She practically refused to let go of Demitri.
"Maddie, you can't sit with him for the whole flight, you have to sit in your own seat." Kristen said, trying to coax the child into the middle seat between her and Demitri.

Alayna chuckled, rolling her eyes gently at Keith. "Probably catching up on sleep. He never could get a full night with the pain in his wound." she murmured quietly, shrugging gently. She twirled the mug gently in her hands, a thoughtful look on her face.
"Nicko told me you gave him a job." Alayna murmured, taking a small sip of her tea before putting it back in her lap. She looked at Sven and smiled. "You know he doesn't know when he'll be back. He called me when his flight landed and decided to tell me then..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Demitri sighed, sitting in his chair, Maddie curled in his lap as him and Kristen tried to coax her into her chair.
"Maddie, it's just for take off, alright, as soon as the plane's up in the air you can sit with me, alright?" He said, looking at Kristen and sighing. He loved hsi daughter, but when she was tired she was completely ridiculous. He sighed, stretching a bit, looking up as the flight attendant started to come down the aisle.
"I promise maddie, as soon as we're in the air you can sit with me"
Alexi glanced over at Demitri and Kristen. "Let's not have kids" He teased Maria. He had the window seat, because well, he tended to get bored and just stare out the window. Maria had her laptop and would probably work on housing designs.

Sven nodded.
"I know, he called me. He said he'll work it out as fast as he could and get back here. I gave him an open ended ticket, he can come back whenever he chooses" He said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:40 pm

"I don't wanna..." Maddie murmured, turning her face into Demitri's waist. She was curled up like a puppy in his lap and Kristen sighed heavily. She sat in her seat as the stewardess came about.
"Maddie. you have to. Just for take off." Kristen said quietly.
"No I don't." Maddie said, shaking her head stubbornly.
"Madison.." Kristen growled lowly. Maddie tensed, picking her head up gently. She winced at the sharp look in her mother's eyes and realized she might have gone too far. Mumbling incoherently to herself, Maddie slid out of Demitri's lap and into her seat, letting Kristen buckler her in, and sinking back into her seat.

Maria laughed. "Alexi you're enough of a child for me." she murmured, glancing around the cabin curiously. "Madison's just tired. Children her age get that way when they haven't slept..." Maria mused, shrugging indifferently.

Alayna sighed, drinking from her tea again. "Thanks." she murmured, looking up at Sven again. "It really meant a lot to me...having him close again." She smiled before letting her gaze drop back down to her mug.
"Espically since now he's more...how should I say...sociable." Alayna murmured, smirking and laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, kissing the top of her head. He felt the familiar lurch in his stomach as the flight attendant began to do the pre-flight announcements.
"Ten minutes kiddo and you can come cuddle with me, alright?" He reassured her, rubbing her shoulders lightly. He knew Maddie came to him whenever she was tired, not that he minded. He sighed, the plane was in the air in mere seconds, and as he promised, ten minutes in, the seat belt sign went off, and he held his arms out to Maddie, laughing lightly as she scrambled back into his lap.
"You okay?" He asked her, smiling over at Kristen, knowing Maddie being tired wore her out, when she was tired as well.

Alexi laughed, watching Demitri and Maddie as the flight hit cruising altitude. He sighed, glancing out the window.
"You gonna do some work?" He asked her curiously.

Sven smiled.
"It's no problem Alayna. Nicko is a good man, now that he's well, sane" He chuckled, focusing on the road.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Kristen shuddered through take off, never loving the thought of flying, or the feeling in her gut as the aircraft peeled itself off the ground. She sighed deeply once the plain leveled out, and rubbed her ears gently. She glanced down at Maddie, who unbuckled herself the minute she heard the 'ding' of the seatbelt sign going off.
The child curled back up in Demitri's lap, her head resting more towards the window. She pulled her knees in so that she completely fit in his lap and she closed her eyes. Maddie didn't answer Demitri, she shivered once and merely stayed where she was.
Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes with a 'whatcha-gonna-do' shrug.

"Hmm?" Maria asked, looking back at Alexi. She shrugged indifferently for a moment. "Getting up to reach for the bag feels like too much work right now." she murmured, laughing quietly to herself. Alexi was still leaning against her, and Maria felt completely comfortable right now.

Alayna smiled, finishing her tea and putting the empty mug down in the cup holder. "Still." she murmured, giving Sven another thankful smile. She glanced back at Keith, just to make sure he was ok before staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Demitri smirked, shrugging a bit. Maddie was tired, cranky, but as long as she behaved, he didn't care if she sat on him. He pulled his book out of the pocket in front of him, he had planned on not being able to get up, so this was fine by him. He slipped his iPod in, watching as the TV screens in front of them flicked to life, offering many different movie options. He sighed, but preferred hsi book, it was interesting. He glanced at Kristen, offering her another set of headphones, in case she chose to watch a movie or something.

Alexi's head rose as the TV's came alive.
"Oh cool" He said, looking at Maria, "Give me a hand with my headphones?" He asked, smiling a bit. He glanced at the movie selections, seeing a few he wanted to watch, hopefully he could manuver the touch screen in front of him.

Sven smirked, flicking his blinker as he turned onto the main highway.
"So are you excited to see everyone?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Kristen opened her eyes as Demitr nudged her, holding out a pair of headphones. She blinked, seeing the bright t.v. screen in front of her. She winced, but decided on finding some music rather than watching a movie. Plugging her headphones in, Kristen strolled through the few musical channels. When she didn't find anything she liked, Kristen reached into the carry on under her feet for her ipod. She sighed, settling back in the familiarity of the soft rock playing in her ears.

Maria looked up, seeing the t.v.'s flicker on. "Ohh, I wonder if they have the channel for my novela..." she murmured. Glancing at Alexi, Maria smiled and nodded, setting up the headphones for him and turning down the volume so it wasn't blarring in his ears. Setting her own, Maria flickered through the channels, finding a decent one before setting back to watch her show.

Alayna grinned, turning to look at Sven with a grascious nod. "It's been much to quiet in the house." she murmured, laughing to herself and shaking her head. "Don't really notice how much ruckess everyone causes until after their gone...and then you're so used to it, that the silence is...odd." Alayna murmured, shaking her head again and looking back out the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Demitri smiled, watching Maddie sleep in his lap as he flicked through the pages of his book. He sighed, trying to figure out what was going on, he had been reading the same line over and over, and had sort of forgotten what was going on.
"Damnit" He hissed, shaking his head, trying to get his spot back. He shook his head and sighed, frowning. Finally he closed the book and settled for watching a movie.

Alexi was barely able to use the touch screen, but he managed, after some cursing and annoyed-ness, to get the movie he had wanted.
"Stupid" he grumbled, setting back and looking at the screen.

Sven smiled, "Yea, I know what you mean" He said with a small grin. He glanced up, seeing the airport sign.
"We'll be there soon" He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Kristen opened her eyes. Despite the music playing in her ears, she could hear Demitri. She pulled out one earbud and looked over at him.
"Wasswrong?" she murmured, nearly half-asleep herself. She wondered if something was wrong with Maddie, and glanced down to his lap. Nope, sleeping like a baby, her thumb in her mouth and everything. Kristen smiled for a moment before looking back at Demitri. Seeing that he was watching a movie, Kristen sighed and settled back in her seat.

Maria blinked, hearing Alexi. She glanced at him for a moment, smiling lightly and rubbing his shoulder gently. She firgured he'd been having trouble with the touch screen again. She sighed, settling back and watching her show, glad to be cacthing up on things that she missed.

Alayna's head shot up at the mention of getting close to the airport. She looked up as they passed under the airport sign and grinned.
"When does their flight land though?" Alayna asked, wondering if they would be waiting for a while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Demitri sighed, looking at Kristen.
"Just can't focus on reading" He explained, looking at the screen and sighing. He checked the time, suprised to realize that they'd be landing shortly.
"Another forty five minutes" he said, rather suprised as the time had gone by fast. He sighed, rubbing Maddie's shoulders and sighing. She'd have to get back in her seat soon, and he was guessing that wouldn't go over well.

Alexi sighed, resting his head on Maria's shoulders, letting himself zone out a bit as he watched the movie he had chosen. He sighed, rubbing his forhead and glancing at the time. He was suprised, they'd be landing soon.

Sven checked the time.
"They'll be here in about forty five minutes" He said, pulling into a parking spot and turning the car off.
"Should we bring Keith?" he asked, the angel was still sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Kristen nodded gently. She closed her eyes, letting herself slip back into the music, falling asleep for a little while. Well, it felt like a little while. The next minute, Demitri was telling her they had forty-five minutes left of the flight. Kristen blinked, trying to wake herself up. She rubbed her face before sighing deeply and looking over at Demitri.
"Yea, you're gonna have to wake her up..." Kristen murmured, dropping her gaze down to Maddie.

While Alexi was out, Maria caught up on all the shows she had missed during their stay in Italy. She sighed, letting Alexi rest against her, running her fingers absent-mindedly through his hair. She sighed as the last of her shows ended. She pulled out the headphones and rubbed her eyes which were burning lightly from the lights of the t.v. screen. She yawned, looking around before back at Alexi. Maria chuckled and kissed his forehead lightly.

Alayna grinned. "Awesome." she murmured, sitting up eagerly. She looked around as Sven pulled into the airport, parking the car. She unbuckled herself, about to step out of the car before Sven reminded her that Keith was still asleep.
"Yes." Alayna said, nodding to herself. She sighed, opening Keith's door and shaking the angel gently. He was completely sprawled out over the back seat, making Alayna laugh quietly at the sight.
"Hey, Keith. We're here..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Demitri sighed, "I know" he said, pulling his own headphones out.
He shifted Maddie a bit, "Hey sweetheart, it's time to wake up, we're almost home" He murmured, gently manuvering Maddie into her seat and buckling her seat belt. She was still asleep, or looked like it, so maybe she'd just sleep the whole time. He wrapped his arm around her, pushing the armrest up so she could use his side as a pillow.
"That was lucky" He smirked at Kristen, Maddie was still out, for now.

Alexi was still basically zoned out, he had totally forgotten what movie he was watching, and his eyes were shut, hinting at sleep, though he wasn't sleeping. He sighed, shifting a bit, trying to stretch out, though he looked pretty cramped. He sighed, grumbling incoherently under his breath for a moment.

Keith mumbled but his eyes opened and he nodded.
"Alright, I want coffee though" He grumbled, stumbling out of the car. Sven laughed. "Need a wheelchair angel boy?" He teased.
"Screw off" keith chuckled, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Maddie stirred as Demitri picked her up and moved her to her actual seat. Kristen watched, praying that the child wouldn't wake up. Maddie mummbled in protest, hearing the buckle close over her. She leaned towards Demitri thankfully as he wrapped and arm around her, wanting to be close to him.
Kristen smirked and nodded, wincing as she felt the plane slowly dip forward. Her grip tightened on the armrests, and she leaned back in her chair, screwing her eyes shut tight. She took a deep breath to try and calm down, and swallowed to try and alleviate her burning throat. Kristen cursed under her breath, clenching her jaw shut as the plane continued its decent towards the runway.

Maria chuckled lightly at Alexi. She shook her head, still runing her fingers through his hair gently. She'd wake him once the plane had landed. She heard Kristen cursing, and turned to look over at the shifter. Maria frowned, seeing how white Kristen's knuckles were, and the sweat rolling down her face slowly. She glanced at Demitri, still frowning in concern and questioning.

Alayna laughed. "We'll get you coffee inside." She promised, looking up as the sun started to rise higher in the sky.
"What time is it?" Alayna asked curiously, holding the folds of her skirts gently and waiting for Keith and Sven.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, though he caught Maria's eye and looked over at Kristen. He shrugged, she hated flying, though he could feel the bruning in her throat. Sighing, he bent and dug in his bag for a moment, passing Kristen a bottle of 'red koolaid'
"Here love" He said, gently prying her hand off of the armrest and slipping the bottle in her hand.
He knew she was thristy, he could feel it. He cuddled Maddie, smiling lightly. He felt his own stomach lurch a bit as the wheels hit the ground. He watched Kristen drink from the bottle, feeling his own throat feeling better as her thirst was allievieated.

Alexi grumbled, eyes flickering open as he felt the wheels hit the ground.
"Hmm?" He grumbled, looking around tiredly. He blinked, trying to figure out wat was going on.

Keith checked his phone.
"Five minutes to twelve, let's hurry" He said, shaking his head and sighing. Sven and Keith caught up with Alayna effortlessly.
"Let's go wait by the luggage thingy"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Kristen's eyes opened as Demitri pulled her hand off the armrest. She glared at him for a moment before she realized what he was giving her. Her eyes went wide, and she stared at Demitri for a moment.
"How did you get this on the plane?" Kristen murmured softly. She undid the cap with one hand, taking a quick swig before capping the bottle again. She winced as the wheels touched down on the tarmat, and the annoucement came on that they were now in Russia where the current time was twelve o'clock and Kristen stopped listening after that. She sighed, a hapy yet worn smile on her face. They were home.

Maria nodded before looking back at Alexi. "Flight landed." She murmured, carefully unwinding herself from him. She kissed his forehead gently, smiling before standing up once it was allowed to retreive her laptop bag and their carry on. She sighed, glancing back at Demitri and Kristen. Maddie was still asleep.

Alayna laughed. "Baggage claim?" She offered, smirking and laughing again. She caught one of the signs, and stopped. She watched and waited for the flight departing from Rome Italy and landing here. Seeing that it was on time and arrived, Alayna grinned. She found where baggage claim was for the flight and tugged Keith in the right direction.
"That way. 2A.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm

"Talent" Demitri said, smiling at her lightly.
"I knew you'd need it love, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to" He murmured, smiling and standing up as the plane came to a stop and the sign flashed off. He sighed, pulling down the carry-on and leaning over the chair to pick Maddie up.
"Hey kiddo, we're home" He said, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck tiredly. He rubbed her back and sighed, waiting patiently for the line of people to begin moving.

Alexi sighed, getting up and standing behind Maria. He sighed, watching Demitri manuver Maddie and the carry-on bag while Kristen sipped a bottle of blood. He smirked, "Blood-a-holic" He teased, making sure his voice was low enough that only Kristen and the other vampires would hear.

Keith sighed, following Alayna and Sven towards baggage claim. He paused at the carasoul(SP) and sighed, looking around for a moment.
"So we just wait here?" He asked curiously. Sven had a bag with him, probably for Alexi, and they were both waiting just a few feet ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Kristen raised her eyebrow in silent challenege before leaving it be. She took another sip before feeling better about standing. Demitri and the bag, and Maddie, so Kristen just followed behind him. She heard Alexi and shook her head.
"What is it with everyone calling me some kind of -holic today?" She growled. "You've been on the blood longer then I have, so you can't talk." Kristen hissed quietly, tossing a smirk at Alexi before taking a sip out of the bottle again.

"Children let's not fight." Maria murmured, doing her best to keep the laughter out of her voice. She stood between Kristen and Alexi at the moment, her laptop bag in her hand over her shoulder.
"He started it." Kristen muttered.
"Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn." Maria said, laughing along with Kristen as they walked off the plane.

Alayna nodded sadly. "Yea. This is the worst part." She murmured, folding her arms over her chest. She pulled the thin sweater around her tighter, glancing around impatiently. As soon as the luggage started appearing, they would show up...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Demitri smirked, "I agree with Maria" He said, sighing in relief as they were able to walk off of the plane. He sighed, smiling at Maddie and kissing the side of her head lightly, she was still passed out on him. He sighed, walking down the hall of the airport, looking over the signs in order to figure out where they were going.
"Come on guys, I'm sure Alayna, Sven and Keith are frantically awaiting us, well, Alayna at least" He teased, shifting Maddie onto his hip. She protested a bit, and he sighed, rubbing her back, trying to sooth her back to sleep.

Alexi laughed, "Ah, perhaps, but I need it to survive, I can't eat real food, you can" He said with a small chuckle. He hid behind Maria, "Hah" He stuck his tounge out at Kristen over Maria's shoulder, though he followed her off of the plane, smiling a bit. He kept pace with Demitri, "Yea, I'm sure Keith and Sven aren't as excited"

Keith laughed lightly at Alayna, "You're a bit to anxiuos love, they're probably all tired" He said. Maddie would be, and she'd probably be all cranky if they woke her up. Sven chuckled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Kristen hissed at Alexi quietly before Maria gave her a light shove to follow Demitri. Kristen rolled her eyes before catching up to Demitri and Maddie. She could tell the little girl was half awake, just wanting to fall back to sleep but finding it difficult to do so. Demitri was trying to coax her back into sleep, but it didn't seem to be working.
The sounds of the airport hit Kristen as they crossed over into the terminal. She winced, rubbing her eyes gently before growing accustomed to the somewhat loud chatter, and the sounds of planes taking off and landing. "Damn, I hope Alayna doesn't freak..." Kristen murmured, massaging her temple lightly.

Maria smirked at Alexi, shaking her head gently. She walked alongside Alexi, looking around curious. She took a deep breath and sighed.
"Never thought I'd be this content to be back." Maria said, smiling happily.

Alayna rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever." She grumbled, folding her arms over her chest and pouting lightly for a moment. She sighed, still looking around somewhat frantically. Some people were starting to show up, but Alayna wasn't sure if it was from their flight or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Demitri laughed.
"Kristen, it's Alayna, she's gonna freak" He glanced up, seeing the baggage claim ahead. Absentmindedly he carefully covered Maddie's ear, the one that wasn't pressed against him. He looked around, trying to see Sven and the others. He sighed, seeing them, but they were on the other side of the baggage claim, but they were facing the other way.
"There they are, by baggage claim B" He said, their bags were coming down, but he'd need Sven's help.

Alexi winced, "Oh goodie, I had forgotten about Alayna" He walked behind Maria, as if he were ready to duck behind her and hide or something. He shook his head, frowning a bit as he noticed the other family members as well.

Keith turned, seeing Sven looking in the other direction. A small grin broke onto his face as he saw his family. He waved a hand, tapping Alayna on the shoulder.
"Over there" He turned her lightly.
Sven waved, smirking as he saw Alexi basically hiding behind Maria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes. She glanced back at Alexi and laughed. "We weren't gone that long." she murmured. How could he have forgotten about Alayna?! She sighed, looking back forward and letting her eyes dart around, taking in almost everything at once. She caught sight of Keith and Sven first, as Alayna's back was to her, and when her friend turned around, Kristen grinned.
Maddie stirred lightly as Demitri pressed her closer to him. She frowned, batting his hand away listlessly before putting her hand back down on his shoulder.

"You'd think we was going up against a whole legion single handedly..." Maria murmured, glancing back at Alexi as he hid behind her. She shook her head, laughing to herself as she saw Alayna waving and jumping lightly, obviously joyful about their arrival.

Alayna yelped quietly as Keith turned her around. She looked around for a moment before her eyes fell on Kristen, though she nearly did a double take. Was that Kristen?! The shifter was tan now, darker than Alayna easily, though...there was something else different about her. Alayna just couldn't firgure out what. The Vampires all looked the same, though Alexi's arms were buldging in his shirt. Maddie was curled up in Demitri's arms too much for Alayna to see her, though the whole sight of the family was enough for Alayna.
She waved, not at all embarassed as Maria shook her head and laughed at her, or that Kristen rolled her eyes. To Alayna, that was normal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Demitri sighed, but let his hand drop from Maddie's ear. He sighed, wincing at the level of noise, and the fact that Alayna was jumping up and down like a crazy person.
"Oh gods" He mumbled, shaking his head. "Hey" He called softly, knowing Sven would hear him. Sven smirked, looking at Alexi's arms and shaking his head. Demitri and the others finally made it over to the carasoul that their bags would come down. He smiled at Keith, putting the carry-on down and shaking his friend's hand.
"Hey man, good to see you" Keith looked a thousand times better then he had before they left, and he was so relieved to see him okay again.
"Hey, yea, same, congrats by the way" He smiled, nodding at Kristen.

Alexi sighed, "I had sort of blacked her out, if that makes sense" He teased, smiling as he approached his family.
"Hey guys" He mumbled, yawning and shaking his head.
"Hey bro" Sven said, hugging him lightly, before looking at his arms. "Venom?"
"Still bugging me, but not as much as before" He admitted.
"Well, I'll take a look, hopefully we can take the casts off, you might still ahve to wear some pretty thick bandgages though"
"Anythings better then casts"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: