Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Death Row

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:33 am

Riot laughed and nodded when Sandra asked if she really murdered her friend's boyfriend. "Everyone asks me that. But no." She chuckled and took another sip of water. "His own girlfriend did." She shrugged. "She was teh quiet, sweet type. You know? Like you. So no one believed me when I told them I didn't do it, because... Well, I am snarky and everything."

She shrugged again, taking another sip. "She was sweet and innocent. And I hated her boyfriend, because he was cheating on my best friend. When my best friend found out, she shot him multiple times. Then her parents convinced her to blame me. So she did." She shrugged again. "It was perfect really. They had motive, opportunity..."

She smiled at her. "There's no way you really killed whoever you were blamed for killing. My friend, she was the silent but deadly type. You're just... Silent. Like the real sweet type that everyone loves." She took another sip and was eyeing her finger nails now. "Do you know who killed your stepfather?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm

OoC: Bump...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

OOC: Thanks, need Mystik lol
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:15 am

((Sorry guys, hetic weekend.))

Mikka couldn't help the small smile that came to her face as Demitri listened and turned back towards his room. She let her arms fall back to her side and followed after him. She stayed at his doorway, leaning against the frame gently as she watched him.
"Its only for one night." Mikka promised. She ran her eyes over him and grimaced. "You reopened some of the wounds already." She muttered, going to him quickly and checking the bandages. They would hold for the night, hopefully.
"Must you always be so rebellious?" Mikka sighed, tightening the bandages around his waist.

Sandra whistled lowly at the end of Riots story. "Some best friend." She muttered, shaking her head. She glanced over her shoulder with a frown, seeing only the guards once again. Pushing the thought from her mind, Sandra turned back to Riot and shrugged.
"I never found out." She admitted. "Once I was released, everyone just sort of forgot about it I guess. And I was too releaved to be out to care who had actually done it." She said, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 am

Demitri winced, stopping and looking at her with a small shrug.
"I'm always rebellious" He said, letting her fuss for a moment. "You're a worry wort" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He rubbed his head, he was bloody sore, but still, it was incredibly hard for him to just lie around, not when so much needed to be done. He waited, patiently, well she tugged on his bandages, though he could feel some blood dripping down his back, he didn't particularly care/
"Alright, I'm going back to bed" He murmured, "Are you gonna follow me to make sure I do?" He said, smirking at her. She tended to do that when she didn't believe he'd actually do something.

"G'd night Mikka" He mumbled, turning and continuing down the hallway, heading towards his room. He was actually tired enough to sleep, which was rare. Some vampires slept every night, he, well, it was rare. He yawned, stepping into his chambers, shutting the door but leaving it open in case she wanted to check on him. It saved him a broken door, that was for sure to happen if he locked it and she got worried.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Riot nodded. "Oh yeah. I know." She kicked her feet lazily in the water and took another sip of her water. She gave a small yawn then shrugged and grimaced at Sandra. "You wouldn't believe what she did after I got arrested." She shook her head.

She took another sip before she began. "She visited me in jail. I was so shocked. She asked me why I did it. She even cried, saying that she loved her boyfriend and that she couldn't believe I would do something like that. Take his life because I was jealous." Riot shrugged.

"I was so stunned that she was saying this, that I didn't react." Riot shook her head. "Now, I know that if I had been reacting, I would've had another murder charge on my hands." Riot took another sip. "Later, when reality set in, they locked me up in maximum security because I went beserk in anger." Riot chuckled. "Got a few good swings on the guards though."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 pm

OoC: Bump?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Mikka rolled her eyes softly. She followed him until she was sure he was heading towards his chambers. Good, she thought with a nod, listening to him collasp on the bed. Hopefully he would sleep it off. That would probably help more than anything. Satisfied, Mikka turned and left.

Catching wind of the human girls conversations, Mikka stopped just outside the pool to listen furhter. What were they talking about? Murder charges...oh that was what Demitri had saved them from.

Sandra shook her head. "That's insane." She commented bluntly. "I've heard that hapening though. A person goes into such a deep state of shock that they believe the first solid reality that they're given. In her case, it was that you had killed her boyfriend because you were jealous, not that she had killed him because he cheated on her." Sandra murmured, shaking her head.
"That's real rough."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Demitri sighed, he was completely exahusted, he cuddled into his blankets, watching his Television, watching whatever came on. He didn't particularly care what he watched, but he needed to distract himself. He watched some old movie, grease or something, definately not his type, but hell, he was to lazy to change the floor. He yawned, maybe Mikka was right, he shrugged, she'd make sure she was right.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Riot nodded. "I know, but I think she actually knew she did it. She just put on a show." Riot said after a brief yawn. "Then I got 'released', and I went home, hoping to find a comforting home. I really had no where else to go. I was like 14... I was not about to go out on my own."

She took another sip of water. Damn, she was running out of water again. But she wasn't going back, she doubted Jackass would let her back out. "But, going back to my family was much worse than going out on my own. They haven't trusted me since. And they suck." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Row - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7