Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Death Row (2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Plot:
Four teens, found guilty of crimes they did not commit find themselves in Death Row. A hallway of cells, all of criminals who have done evil beyond even the wildest imagination. In dank, wet, small cells the condemned teens sit, thinking about their lives, and how soon they will end. Out of the darkness comes a beautiful, yet terrifying voice.
"Hello children" It whispers in your ear, "I have come to rescue you" As the voice breathes the last word, a clanking noise emits from your cell door, as it creakily swings open. In the dimly lit halls stands a tall, pale, cloaked figure.
"I have released you, but now you owe me a favour. One day I will come for you, and when I do, you must drop everything you have, everything you are doing, and come with me"
With this closing statement, the figure disappears.
---
Four years later, you have a life, a family, or are going to school. Everything is fantastic, until, late one evening you hear a familiar voice.
"I have come, now pay your debt, and come with me"
You follow, and find yourself involved in a war so deep, that all of mankind is threatened.

Rules:
-Semi-lit and up
-No PP or GM
-Ask to Join
-No one/two/three liners
-Keep gender ratio even
-This is a long term RP, so if you join, please stick with it.
-Use a form of OOC and BIC
-Two Characters Max
-No more then ONE page without me
-Thank you^^

*This Is a Vampire RP

Cast of Characters:

Teens:
Movie: Nate Emerson
Vamps:

Coven of Vampires
Leader: x_fire-Demitri Draq
Co-Leader: Alexi Iverson
Members:

Bio Formats:
Human:
Name: (First and Last)
Appearance: (Pictures Welcome)
Personality: (No TBA)
Crime: (What supposed crime did they supposedly commit?)
Bitten: (Can they be changed into a vampire?)
Other: (Any other information that you feel like giving us)

Vampire:
Name: (First and Last)
Position: (In Coven)
Appearance: (Pictures Welcome)
Personality: (No TBA)
Other: (Any other information you feel like giving us)

My Bio:
Name: Demitri Draq
Species: Vampire
Position: Vampire Leader
Appearance: His fangs are only visible when he wishes them to be, and are otherwise hidden. He has a small scar on his upper, left cheek bone, and a long one on his right shoulder that cuts diagonally across his chest, ending on his left hip.
Personality: He has a very commanding 'air' about him. He is extremely intelligent, and tends to be (at times) condescending. He can be extremely dangerous when angered, but is otherwise calm, and cool. He has a small circle of 'trust' and keeps his friends very close to him. It takes him a long time to trust anyone, but once he does, he is extremely loyal and protective.
Other: He is a coven leader during the 'vampire wars' (These shall be explained in the RP)
Pic:
Death Row (2) Vampire-1

Last edited by x_fire on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 pm

OOC: Like I said before, I can play another vampire if we need one.
You don't have to re-post your bios, I'm not gonna post a second one, if I play the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

OoC: Okie dokie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

OOC: Hey vamps =] Feel free to re-post your intro. I have to re-do mine, cause Mystik's character is in my old one, plus make a new one for my new character.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 pm

ooc: I can play as another vampire if you need me to, if it'd make things easier =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm

OoC: Okie dokie then.
BiC:

"Ima dye my hair purple," the girl with the dark/red hair and bright blue eyes grumbled from her place on the couch.
"Over my dead body!" her mother yelled from behind her. The girl jumped.
"That can be arranged," the girl hissed with a smirk, never looking up form her math homework. Her mother shook her head and sighed.
"I wish you wouldn't be so vicious." Her mother's slowly fading voice said as she walked back to the kitchen.
"Keep wishing," the girl muttered as she finished the math homework. She shoved the book back into her black bookbag that lay on it's side near where her feet should've been.
"Get your feet off the coffee table," her mother said. The girl mocked her, her voice high pitched, and ignored her after that.
The girl had long hair that reached her passed her shoulders, but not her waist. It was a dark, almost black color, with a lot of red around her face and mainly on the bottom. Her waist was a size 0 and she had really long legs. She was skinny all around and her blue/grey eyes looked unnatural, fake, but they were a 100% real. She had pale skin and naturally arched eyebrows. She was one of the people who could only lift one eyebrow and both of her eyebrows. She wasn't sure where she got it from, since none of her family could, but she had it, so she used it. She stood gracefully, almost unhumanly. She was quick on her feet too. She was wearing a pair of dark, flaired, and frayed blue jeans, a black shirt that clungs to everyone of her curves (she had a lot), and a pair of black combat boots. She now smelled of Burt's Bees' chapstick, and her lips shone of it. She had a small nose and large, full lips.

She looked down at her lace-up combat boots that she loved. She looked around and shook her head. She grabbed at the black, silk cover of her notebook, but wasn't fast enough because it was swept up by her younger brother. He cracked it open.
"Give it, twirp." She growled, sticking out her hand. Her brother began reading form her notebook.
"Give it to me," she said, leaning down to his face and hissing, "Or I will have to go to jail for murder, and this time... I will have been the one to do it." Since she had been arrested, her whole family had taken her more seriously. He handed the book back and ran off.
"Got get a breath of fresh air," her mother called, flustered, form hearing her brother start crying.
"He's 11! Let him cry," the girl said.
"Kylie!" her mother yelled, "Go!"
The girl made a fake salute. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am." She grumbled. "And the name is Riot." The girl said, slamming the back door behind her and disappearing into the dark woods behind their house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC: It's fine either way for me Movie
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

A huge, delapitated mansion sat on top of a hill. The mansion was surrounded by a huge, clanking gate, which was activated remotely, as well as having a guard tower, with a guard, twenty four hours a day opperating it. Inside, the mansion was massive, having thirty three rooms, a main ball room, a library and two large swimming pools, one outside, one in. Dead gardens surronded the house, obviously not cared for, and in the back their was a maze, once again, uncared for.
Inside, in the main ball room, a large, straight back chair was positioned at the head of the room, and a figured lounged in it. He was tall, willowly, and incredibly intimidating. He lounged, watching various figures mill about the room, keeping a close eye on them. The figures in the room stayed in small groups, whispering amongst themselves, occasionally glancing up at the figure in the chair, as if they were scared to even risk rising their voices to a normal tone. Of course, this was just a typical day in the mansion, under the rule of Demitri Draq, leader of one of the six vampire clans.

Demitri was definately dangerous, crazy and more then a little intimidating. The tall vampire rose suddenly, chuckling as the other vampires, those he ruled over, froze, staring at the tall man in front of them. Demitri appeared to be about twenty one years old, in mortal years, in vampire, no one really knew how old he was. He smirked, sweeping out of the ball room, towering over everyone who stood in his way, relishing the fear in their eyes and in the scent of it in the air. He swept out of the room, searching for one person in particular, his friend, only friend, and second in command, Alexi

Demitri was the leader of one of the six vampire clans. The clans recently had split, breaking into an all out war. Two clans, Demitri and another vampire, Michale's, were united, standing against the other vampire clans. The war was over earth, humans actually. The four clans wanted to take over, claim the earth as their own, Demitri and Michale were doing all they could to prevent that from happening. He swept out of the room, scenting the air as he looked for his friend. They were off to collect two humans, he smirked at the memory. If only they knew what they were in far, they probably would have chosen to stay in jail, the death pentaly was probably preferrable to living with a huge group of vampires, not to mention getting dragged into a massive war. He chuckled, he rather enjoyed stuff like this, he thrived on chaos and danger.

Alexi frowned, sitting outside by the dead garden, it was a shame really, someone needed to fix it up, not him of course, he didn't have time, one of the underlings maybe. Alexi was tall, standing almost as tall as Demitri, though he was broader in the chest and was much more musclular. Where Demitri was cat-like and graceful, Alexi was more built, like a foot ball player. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, like all vampires, his skin was pale. He had a few scars, bites mainly, new ones, from recent altercations with some of the vampires from other clans, though he ignored them. His clothing was causal, a t-shirt and a pair of frayed, torn jeans. He had a silver chain around his neck, the only thing he retained from his old life. Despite only looking twenty, the vampire was nearing is seven hundredth and fifty year. He was younger then Demitri, he didn't know the vampire leader's age, he just knew he was older, because, well Demitri had sired him. He had changed him into a vampire.

He glanced around, looking out at the garden again, he and Demitri were due to leave soon, go find the humans, who, four years had had their lives saved by Demitri. He smirked, he loved the idea of getting out of the house, off of the property, since the war had started nearly twenty years ago, the vampires rarely left the house, unless they were hunting, which they did in groups. Now he was going out, alone with just Demitri, to go and bring home one of the few hopes they had in ending this war. He sighed, looking up as the Clan leader swept outside, "Ready?" Was all the tall, dark haired leader asked.
"Always"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm

ooc: hmm well it doesn't seem like we need one at the moment, but I'll randomly pop a charrie in if it feels like there needs to be more XD and sorry I keep popping in and out, I keep running out of time lol... I'll post tomorrow when I don't have to worry about tests then Razz
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 am

OOC" Hey guys, I'm leaving today for a family vacation. Will be home in ten days, no gaurentee that I'll be able to post until then.
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 am

ooc: aww, oh well I can wait lol...but here's my intro finally =P

A young, rather content, looking boy was sitting under a tree with his iTouch. He had the earbuds in his ears blasting music while he messed around with an app. He had been just feeling good with life again, finally getting over his sister's deaths. His mum was beggining to accept everything again as being normal too. His life was great once again. He glanced up occationally as people walked by with their raincoats and dinner jackets on. It was a fairly nice evening, he could see the clouds forming up though. He sighed shaking it off and looking back down at his iTouch. He didn't talk to people much after everything, even though he had recovered. He was a silent type.
It was beginning to get dark and Nate had walked back into his house nearby. He plopped his earbuds out of his ears, twisting the cord around the iTouch, and setting it down on the counter. He glanced into the kitchen, seeing his mum busy cooking away at something. He noticed she was using knives again. None of them had used a real knife since the incident, he didn't even want to think about it. But it's not like he had to anymore, his mum was using a real knife again. Eveything was fine, and everyone was trusting. He silently moved by, going into his room, and shutting the door behind him. He grabbed his phone and sat down on his bed dialing a number. A girl on the other line picked up, where he came in, "Hey mate, you still up for the game tomorrow?" He paused listening to her on the other line and added, "Oh, that bird? Nah, you know she's not my type. You can bring'er if you're compelled though." He laughed and said, "Of course, later." He hung up after that. He rolled his eyes tossing the phone across the bed carelessly. The girl was his best friend in the world, but she always insisted on bringing another one of her friends that liked him. He didn't like it so much, he didn't want a girlfriend right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Row (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row (2)   Death Row (2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row (2)
Page 1 of 1