Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Death Row

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Riot watched Mikka go. Okay there was her answer. And she was fine with it now. If Jackass had explained that he had been told to keep her in her room, that would be different. Now, however, Jackass was snickering. Riot flipped to look at him. "I will find something heavy and hit you with it." She said with a happy voice and a smile and looked at the gun again. It shuddered. She knew she pissed him off when the gun shuddered.

Riot closed the door behind her and sat on the floor, leaning against the bed with her back. She didn't want to get the bed wet, so she sat on the floor instead. She yawned and leaned her head back. She wasn't going to sleep. She didn't have her book or her notebook or her homework. So what could she do?

She could destroy the room, but that would give Demitri and Mikka oppurtunity to kill her or feed her to one of the other vampires. She looked up at the ceiling and drew pictures with her eyes. She looked around her room after a while and sighed. Yeah, there was no way she was sleeping tonight. She had to have something to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Mikka shook her head, setting back to treating Demitri. She glanced at the laptop and frowned. How had Cole managed to get a spy? Mikka clenched her jaw, sighing sharply and busying herself with cleaning out the remained of Demitri's cuts.
"You will be in pain for a while...." Mikka warned him, shaking her head again. "There's a great deal of venom in these wounds. You're shoulder will be healed shortly, there was no other damaged other then the dislocation."

Mikka grimaced at the sight of Demitri. He looked injured, which was a sight Mikka wasn't at all used to. It made her anger flair, and she tensed entirely, eyes darkening for a moment. "When I find this good for nothing back stabbing low life of a vampire spy...so help me..." Mikka murmured as she cleaned up her supplies and took the bloody water and rags to Demitri's bathroom.

Coming back out, Mikka took her back and slung it over her shoulder. She looked a bit more calm, but it was simply a facade, internatly, she wanted to kill something. "You'll need to rest for the remainder of the evening..." she murmured, though she was sure he knew this already.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"Thank you Mikka" He said with a small smirk. He let her fuss awhile a longer, which was fine by him. He really did enjoy spending time with her. He sighed, "I know Mikka, I doubt I'll be able to though" He intended to leave the bedroom first chance he got.
"How did it go with that Riot character?" He asked, knowing she had had to defuse the little disagreement between her and the guard who was assigned to her. He sighed, stretching and wincing.
"Damn sorness" He grumbled, he wasn't about to let it get to him, or atleast let it show.

He shook his arms for a moment, "I do not enjoy being attacked like that, Cole better hide under a rock for the next century" He hissed, dark eyes narrowing for a moment, dangerously. He winced, rubbing his shoulder with his semi-good hand.
"More like the next ten centuries" He snapped, glowering.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm

ooc: I'm back, what'd I miss? =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

OOC:: Not a lot, Demitri got beat up by some other vampires. Humans are locked in their rooms for the night while the vampires freak out. Also, there's supposedly a spy in the house, so if you wanna do anything about that, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Nate had reluctantly gone back into his room. He was finally making progess here in this hell hole by meeting someone at least human, but now he was stuck back in his room. He heard his door slammed behind him, and it was pretty dark. He sighed angrily flicking on a light and brushing dust off of various things. He stopped short of fnishing when he thought he might've heard something outside the door. He silently, well at least he thought he was being silent, walked over towards the door. There were obviously more than one vampire outside his door now, he figured his 'guard' must've been bored or something and was talking to another one. But you'd think that they'd be talking a little louder maybe. To him it sounded like low growls. He shook off the weird feeling, sat down on his bed, and stared at the door. He might as well think things off. He didn't enjoy being trapped in places, it made him feel clastrophobic.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: Bump =]
Thanks Movie
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Mikka nodded gently. She didn't mind acting as first-aid to anyone. Though she was rarely needed. "That Riot is a character..." Mikka murmured, shaking her head gently. She didn't exactly like the human, but at the same time, Mikka wasn't one to hate easily. At the moment, the only person in exsitence that she hated, was Cole. And that was for the sole reason that he was stirring up trouble in their usually peaceful co-exsistance. Mikka practically blamed the war on him.

Sighing, Mikka pulled her bag over her shoulder, looking Demitri over. "Try not to leave the house again..." she murmured, shaking her head distastefully. Her eyes grew sharp as Demitri ranted about Cole. She pretty much had the same feelings against the vampire.
"Should probably put a word to the younger ones, not to leave on there own...just until this matter is all sorted.." Mikka murmured, partly to herself. A million things were running through her mind now, since she would be somewhat of an unofficial-official first with Demitri slightly out of commision.
"Do you need anything?" Mikka asked, snapping herself from her thoughts to focus on him again.

Sandra frowned, strolling about her room again. She walked over to the closet, opening it and looking inside curiously. Aside from a few spiderwebs...the closet was nearly empty. She sighed, closing the door and walking back around the room. She wished there was a window...or a t.v...or something to do in this blank room. Her mind was itching for her to rest on the bed and sleep, but she was almost afraid too. Sighing, Sandra walked over to her door. She opened it a crack, just enough to see outside. Her gaurd was standing right in the doorway, so she firgured they still couldn't leave the rooms yet. Fantastic. What was Demitri going to do? Keep them locked up for all of eternity?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Demitri listened to Mikka curiously, though sighed and shook his head.
"No Mikka, I'm good, see to the young ones, maybe talk to the young ones, and I dunno, find something for the humans, maybe stick them in one of the main rooms with a television, no windows though" He said with a small frown. It might be better to at least let the humans be together, or at least have some books or TV.
"Or get them some magazines" He shrugged, stretching out. He sighed, "Thanks again Mikka, I'm gonna try to figure out something to do with Cole and his so-called helpers" He grumbled under his breath.

He stretched out, wincing a bit and looking at his computer with a blank grin. Maybe tomorrow, he was bloody exahusted. He waited for Mikka to leave however before he did fall asleep. It was a point of pride for him to not pass out in front of someone.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:58 pm

ooc: sorry, I would post something, but I'm not really sure if there's anything my chrrie needs to do =P
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: Yea no worries Movie. I don't see anything for you to do, lol.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

OoC: I'm not exactly sure what Riot could do except start more trouble. That's what she's here for anyways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Mikka nodded gently. "As you wish." she said, glancing back at him before she left. A small smrik came to her face, seeing that he was practically asleep. Stepping out of the room, Mikka closed the door behind her. Looking up, Mikka rolled her eyes at the small congrigation that had formed out in the hallway.
She sighed, putting her hands on her hips, looking sternly at the vampires. "Alright listen. No one is to distrub Demitri, you have any problems issuses, or what have you, you report immedinatly to me. Tell everyone they are either to stay in their quaters for the night, or if they must leave to not go alone. Am I clear?" Mikka asked, looking around. She saw a few nods, but mostly concerned faces. The news of a spy within their midsts was still fresh in her mind, and Mikka knew the value of information.
"Off with you all." Mikka said, waving her hands.

Pulling her bag moreso over her shoulder, Mikka sighed and walked down the way towards the hallway the humans were staying at. Looking at the gaurds, Mikka inhaled deeply, putting her hands on her hips again.
"Demitri's given the orders. I'm sure you heard the others." she murmured. Looking at each, Mikka said. "They're allowed to go down to the reck room to watch television. They are not allowed near any windows, or any type of communication device." Mikka said, rolling her eyes gently and waving her hand again. She sighed before nodding to each of them and turning to walk back towards her own room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Demitri sighed, falling back against the pillows as he heard Mikka talk to the other vampires. He sighed again, trying to get comfortable which was incredibly hard when you were as bloody sore and exahusted as he was. He rubbed his eyes, jerking his blankets over him, though his sore body protested the movement, but he didn't care. If there was one thing Demitri enjoyed it was being wrapped in blankets. He frowned, his phone was beeping, which meant someone had texted him or something. Reaching over with his 'good' arm, he unlocked the device and sighed, reading over his text with a small frown. Instead of replying, he forwarded it to Mikka, she could deal with it.
The text was just a threat from Cole, nothing new, but it did hint again at the spy, so he figured she'd want to see.

Putting the iPhone down, he rolled over, closing his eyes and eventually drifting off. He was still worried about everything, and he really hoped Mikka could handle all of the stuff going on. He knew she was reliable, he wouldn't trust her if she wasn't, but normally it took two of them to handle all the issues. He handled the majorly important stuff, and she handled the everyday, vampiric issues.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

OoC: Sorry I haven't be able to post. I've been working 12 and 14 hour shifts this weekend and it exhausting, painful, and excruciating.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:21 pm

OOC: No worries.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Riot looked around the room again. She was terribly bored. What was she supposed to do now? She sighed and heard Mikka talking about the rec room. She opened the door slowly, peering at Jackass and Mikka. Jackass still had a gun, which Riot was uncomfortable with, but she would deal. Riot stared at his back for a moment and wished she could just attack him, quickly, but he knew she would have no chance if she did.

She opened the door wider. "Can I go to the pool?" Riot asked, standing behind Jackass. Jackass jumped when she spoke. "Worst vampire ever." Riot murmured under her breath. Jackass let out a gutteral growl, but Riot just smiled cheekily at him and then looked back at Mikka for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Sandra perked up at the hushed sounds of talking. She stood up quickly from her bed and walked over to her door. Pressing her ear to it, she listened, desprite for information. Anything that could possibly mean getting out of this place. Not even one night could she get through. The door opened into her face and Sandra staggered back.
"What the hell?!" Sandra hissed, rubbing her nose gently which felt brusied but wasn't bleeding. "There's this thing called knocking! Ever heard of it you brute?" Sandra asked, not exactly sure where her sudden sharp tongue came from. She just wasn't in a good mood right now.

Mikka sighed, turning around as Riot peaked out from her room. She chewed her lip thoughtfully but couldn't find anything harmful about letting the human swim.
"Yes." Mikka finally answered, just as Sandra's words reached her. She frowned. These humans really were uncapable of handleing themselves.
"Sandra, if you wished, you could go down to the pool with Riot, or head to the reck room for television." Mikka offered, her best attempt to being polite. Demitri said they needed to learn hadn't he?

Sandra blinked, stepping out of her room a ways. She glanced at Riot for a moment, then down at herself before back at Mikka. She wasn't exactly dressed for swiming, but the thought of being alone in a room with possibly other vampires wasn't exactly pleasent. Saftey in numbers.. Sandra mused.
"Yea sure." Sandra murmured, glancing at Riot again as Mikka virtually disappeared down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Demitri stretched out on the bed, head pounding, probably due to his injuries. He cursed at Cole again, lying in a nest of blankets and some blood. He coughed once or twice, and sighed, wishing for a vauge moment he wasn't alone right now. He shook the thought from his head, he was always alone, no matter how many suck ups pretended to be his friend, he really had none. The thought hardened his heart for a moment, and he ripped his pillow angirly, tossing it as far away from himself as he could. A dangerous smirk appeared on his pale lips and, despite all his soreness, he dragged his body out of his bed. He walked around the room, trying to get a handle on the pain, and then it was done.

He walked out of the room, no one was around, maybe he could get to the attic and avoided Mikka catching him. He stalked down the hallway, careful to avoid bumping into anyone. Mikka would have a fit if she saw him out of bed, and his second-in-command could be vicious. He frowned, hearing splashing, turning, he snuck his way towards the pool, climbing the beams and lying on a huge beam above the pool, watching Riot and Sandra curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Riot sighed in relief as Mikka said she could swim. She glanced at Sandra and then back toward Mikka, but Mikka was gone. "Gawd she's fast." She murmured. She started out of the doorway, but a huge, gun-holding vampire stood in her way. "Jesus Christ," Riot said, laying the death stare heavily upon Jackass in front of her. Jackass gave her toothy smile, fangs and all.

Riot growled sharply and shoved past Jackass whom, caught off guard, stumbled away from her shoulder. She rolled her eyes and looked at Sandra. "I'm Riot, as if my name hasn't been included in every sentence that contains a cuss word, already." She paused, thinking back to the car. "Your Sandra right?" She couldn't remember if Mikka had just mentioned her name of not. She probably had.

"Where's the boy?" she asked, turning toward Jackass. He shrugged. "So much help." She said sarcastically. Jackass snarled inhumanly. "Doesn't scare me anymore, big boy." She said. She looked at Sandra. "Ready?" she asked, walking down the hallway.

She, once again, stripped off her wet jeans and shirt, revealing a black and white bathing suit and hopped back in the water. She rolled her shoulders, pulled her hair back at the nape of her neck, and cracked her neck. She smiled again at Sandra and then ducked underwater to begin her laps again. If Sandra wanted to talk, she would find a way to stop Riot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Sandra glanced at their vampire gaurds before back at Riot. Hearing the other girl growl made Sandra raise an eyebrow but she brushed it off.
"Yea, I'm Sandra." She said, following after Riot. The other girl seemed to know where she was goingl, so Sandra merely followed.

At the pool, Sandra took off her shoes and socks and rolled up her denim blue jeans, releaving toned tan leggs. She sat carefully at an edge of the pool and dangled her feet into the cool water. She wacthed Riots complete lap after lap with mild fascination. Sandra could swim, but she wasn't as devoted as Riot.

Sandra shivered and glanced over her shoulder. No one there but their gaurd who were murmuring to themselfs quietly. Must have been a draft...glancing back at Riot, Sandra frowned.
"Do you plan on swimming all night?" Sandra asked, wondering what time it was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Demitri was hanging off the beam, well his head was. He sighed, shifting around, rubbing his eyes and lay on his back. He just listened to the humans, talking about swimming. He frowned, humans, really, couldn't they talk about something he could use. Shifting, he slipped effortlessly off of the beam, landing by the guards.
"Watch them" He hissed, shoving past the vampires, causing them to hiss in suprise and worry. He wasn't supposed to be out and about and here he was, out and about. He stalked into the hallways, wondering where he could go to get away from everyone without actually leaving the house. It was only a matter of time before one of the two guards got ahold of Mikka and told her he was out of bed.

He sighed, shoving his hands deep in his pockets, he still hurt like hell, but he was off walking around, to annoyed to be in bed. He sighed, looking around curiously, where to go.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Riot stopped and looked up at Sandra. "I swim all night, every night." She paused, leaning back against the side of the pool with a sigh. "For four years I have." She said, reaching and taking a sip of her water.

"Ever since I was locked in jail, my parents are scared to death of me." She said with another sigh. "Everynight during the summer, early fall and late spring I swim all night, every night, because my parents won't let in the house after they go to bed." She took another sip of water.

"On cold nights, they lock me in the basement. They think I'll kill them in the middle of the night." She shrugged. "So, the pool is all I've known for a long time." She yawned, stretched her arms above her head, and took another sip of water. "So what's it been like since you got off?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:49 am

Sandra listened to Riot. Her eyes grew wide at the story and then frowned in disbelif. Could parents really be that cruel to their child? "They believed you actually killed someone?" Sandra asked. She went over everything she knew about the girl and sighed.
"Did you?" She asked, smirking lightly.

Sandra leaned back on her arms, kicking her feet lightly in the water. "I was acused of killing my step-father. He was stabbed multiple times. I came home and found him. I never liked him, but not enough to kill him..." Sandra trailed off, frowning to herself. She shook her head and sighed. "My mom never believed I did it, but we couldn't afford a decent laywer to plead my case. Once I was out...well...we never really talked about it." By comparison, Sandra had it perfect.

Mikka growled, hearing the young gaurd outside her room, saying that he'd just seen Demitri walking around. She closed her book shut and pulled her black robe tighter around her white silk night gown.
Finding him was easy. Mika folded her arms over he chest, drumming her fingers lightly against her arm. She simply stared at him. He knew what he was doing wrong.
"I told you to stay in bed. Just for tonight, was that so difficult?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:55 am

Demitri cursed softly in Russian, which was his first language.
"Yes, it was, knowing that someone in my home is a spy makes it incredibly hard to lie around. Besides, Cole could take advantage of my being laid up, if I get up and wander around, all that's gonna get back to him is my amazing recovery power" He said with a small sigh. "I know you're worried, but really Mikka, I can walk around, I don't intend to leave" He said with a small, almost sad expression. He knew of all the people he lived with, Mikka was one of the few people whom actually cared for a friend, so worrying her tended to be a lot worse then just stressing out some of the new borns. He frowned, "Alright, I'm going" He grumbled, turning and walking back towards his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Row - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next