Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Vampire RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

Ooc: Tarzan! XD
bic;

"I know how blushing works," Vaix replied back to her with a smile. "I'm wondering why your blushing. Am I embarressing you?" He let his hand go limp as she took it away and placed it back on the bed. Vaix watched her with a soft happy expression of innocence, laying his head ontop of her book as if to draw all her stray attention to him. The purr was still going strong in the back of his throat, a gentle vibration sounding close to a cat's purr. "Why are you embarressed?" He requested again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am

ooc: I'm leaving for vacation soon, so I'll be gone about two and a half weeks...
man am I gonna miss a lot! Anywho, when I get back will someone please be willing to bring me up to date?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:00 am

Ooc: I will! Smile Have fun on your vacation Movie.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Sami stared down at him as the blush consumed her face and the butterflies grew stronger and stronger and going higher and higher in her throat. She opened her mouth to reply, but only a squeak came out. She covered her mouth quickly in embarrassment, then slowly attempted to calm herself down.
Finally, a few long moments after her initial episode, she managed to mutter, "I don't know why it is I'm having problems. Maybe I'm sick."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Vaix laughed suddenly when he heard her squeak. Was he really intimidating her that much? To the point where speaking became a difficulty? "Aww Sam," he ceased laughter and gave her a sympathetic smile. "You're not sick, but on the other hand, I have no clue why you're so embarressed around me." Vaix sat up straight from laying on her bed, shuffled around so that he was sitting behind her, and wrapped his arms around her caringly. Laying his head on her shoulder with his nose pressed to her neck. "You have nothing to be embarressed about," he whispered to her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 pm

She stiffened as soon as he wrapped his arms around her. No boyfriend she'd ever had had been so foreboding, forbidden, and worst of all, seductive in his own mysterious way. She swallowed almost audibly and bit on her bottom lip. She was falling for him in the same way she was sure he'd gotten dozens, perhaps even hundreds of girls to fall in the same way.
Dislike the thought as she may, her butterflies had caught up in her throat, and so all she managed to speak was a soft whisper asking, "Do I have reason to be embarrassed around you? You eat my kind, and you're here while I'm at my weakest. You love playing games. Who's to say that I'm not just another one?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

"Just another one?" Vaix repeated quietly, "you mean another game right?" He purred, "yes, another game. You're the best one yet too." Vaix sat back, letting go of her after sensing how tense it had made her, and how much he was just teasing himself holding a meal in his arms. "I've already told you. Your different, you like vampires. You know about us and at the same time want us around you. That's fun, it's interesting." Vaix smiled, "the game of seeing how long I can go before I snap. So far we're winning," he gave a sly smile, "but no one can beat the game of life or death."
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Sami's blush had begun to subside when he let go, but when he told her that, though she was still a game, she was better than any he'd played before. "It isn't really that I enjoy the company of vampires, I just don't mind it." She said, smiling gently.
It was so difficult sometimes for her to remember how much of a struggle it must be for him not to kill her, or even to just ask to drink from her. She glanced down at her hand and said gently, "You can control yourself when you feed, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm

"It depends on how hungry I am," Vaix replied to her, then paused. "Why do you want to know that anyway?" He guessed it was more of a safty measure question, making sure that if somthing did happen or go wronge, he could control himself. Vaix lay down again, curling up beside sami as she sat up staring at her hand. He watched her expressions with curiousity, smiling softly. "What are you thinking about?" He asked her with a curious tilt of his head. Vaix dragged himself a little closer, looking up at her with his icey blue innocent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Sami drew a sharp intake of breath as he once again drew close. There was even a bit of a smell about him that enticed her. It wasn't some amazing, powerful scent, but almost a lack of one... a lack of human scent, to be precise. Though most of her was concentrated on him and only him, a small part of her knew that she was falling into the natural vampire trap.
Don't blush, don't blush! she willed herself, and found herself quite thankful that the rumor of vampires being psychic wasn't quite true.
"I thought that maybe... instead of killing people or hurting people, you could just drink from me. I mean, if you don't mind my blood, that is. I don't mind giving you it if it means you don't have to hurt anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Vaix blinked and just stared at her, for a while he didn't say anything. As if his brain couldn't take in what she'd just offered him. "You're going to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others?" he asked finally, still staring at her with intense eyes. Vaix sat up, his eyes not moving from hers through the whole thing. He drew in close, bringing his mouth to her ear. "You offer yourself to a monster thirsting for your soul, for others?" Vaix's hand scooped up Sam's, "you want to be bitten over and over? At very least once a week, drained down to the point that you could die. You'd do that...for other people?" He braught her wrist to his mouth and drew his toung along the vein of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:37 pm

She nodded slowly, her heart pulsing and the blood draining from her face, as if rushing to feed him. Her breath sped up like that of frightened prey, but her expression slowly hardened and after swallowing away what was left of her fear and butterflies, she said, "Yes. I would. I'm just one person. It would be selfish of me to give you a safe haven but allow you to rob the world of innocent people."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Vaix looked up at her expression and laughed. "I don't believe it! You look so motivated, where's your typical human instinct to survive?" He looked around as if it were a physical object. Vaix looked back at her with a friendly smile, "I appriciate your offer Sam. But really, if you tied my to one person I'd go crazy. Like having only one toy when there's a whole store outside. That doesn't mean I don't like your blood," he waved a finger at her with a palyfull smile, "but I need difference. Extreme reaction to make my own blood pump." He purred softly, "I'll drink from you sometimes, so don't worry. Now do your homework." Vaix prodded at the book before giving a wide smile and prancing off to the small basement window to see if it was dark yet.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Sami felt night approaching fast. She was already feeling the effects of it. Still, she opened her book, determined to at least start her new project. She began to take notes for a few moments before she looked back up at him and grinned.
"I don't give you extreme reactions anymore because you don't scare me, and really I don't think you could; I have the feeling that you wouldn't hurt me unless you had to. I have an instinct to survive, of course... you just don't have the ability to bring it out anymore."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Vaix had to stand on his tippytoes to see out the window, dusk. It had been a long time since he'd seen one of those. He listened to Sami quietly before saying, "alright. So you're used to it now. That's what I'm talking about, I need fresh, easily excitable prey. Otherwise I get bored." He found himself waking up now, dispite the fact that he had stayed up all day long unintentionally. New energy filled into his muscles and bones. Vaix smiled and leaped up suddenly gripping to the celeing like a spider, he stood up. Walking camly back over to Sam's bed, only upsidedown. "I bet you wish you could do this," he taugnted her with a wide playfull smile.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Sami grinned and shook her head. "Actually, no. Unlike you, all the blood would rush to my head and I could die."
She glanced outside and sighed. Sundown meant that she would need sleep soon. Sleeping meant school and school meant boredom. Of course, now that she'd already met three vampires by venturing into the night, she wasn't going to go out again any time soon unless there was an emergency. Who was to say that there wouldn't be someone less inclined to let her live next time?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

"Really?" Vaix sounded a little shocked at hearing that. "Geeze, you guys die so easily!" It was almost rediculous to hear, death by hanging upside down. He couldn't help but laugh at it, Vaix let his gaze drift back to the window. A longing to go outside filled him, go outside and play. He looked at Sam again and observed her progress with the project. Far enough for a start, his eyes observed her as she glanced at the window and sighed. Maybe she wanted out too... "Sam Sam? Want to go outside with me?" He asked in an endearing childish way.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Sami glanced up from her homework that she'd commenced and considered for a moment what she should do. Her forehead crumpled as she realized one potential problem.
"I know Buffy was fictitious, but are there vampire slayers that could potentially hurt you?"
Though it could be viewed as strange, her maternal instincts prompted her to see if she had to worry about him, too.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Vaix blinked, "well, yeah there's vampire hunters out there. But they won't hurt you," he gave her a gentle smile. "Who's Buffy?" Vaix asked tilting his head to one side, "a friend of yours?" He crouched down so that he was on all four limbs on the celeing, using his hands to grip the hard material, he let his hind legs drop and let go. Landing with a soft thud onto the floor, he walked back over to the bed. "Don't worry over it," he replied calmly. "It's like my asking you if there are mas murderers around. Of course there are, but the chances of them coming after you are slim."
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"Buffy's a fictional vampire that appears in the television sometimes," Sami said, attempting to make it as simple as possible. "You can say that it's unlikely that I'd come across mass murderers but I came across three just last night."
She folded her arms for a moment, giving him a look of "I'm going to be stubborn", then reached into her top drawer and after digging around a bit, pulled out the same blade from the night before.
"I don't know what we're going to run into tonight, and I'm not very good at fighting, but it's better than being defenseless."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Vaix laughed as she pulled out the familiar knife he'd seen her with when they'd first met. "It's fine, I'll protect you form whatever." He gave another friendly smile to her. "You'll be fine," he incouraged, streaching out a welcoming hand.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 pm

She slid the knife into her pocket, then raised an eyebrow at him. "You'd better, or else you'd have no home."
Such was said in a joking manner, for as soon as she finished saying it, she smiled and took his hand. "I just worry is all. You're my friend now, Vaix, and I have to do something for all the things you do for me."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"You don't owe me anything," Vaix replied calmly with a friendly smile. He gripped her hand tightly, and walked upstairs with her, to the front door, then outside into dusk. Vaix took in the sharp smell of fresh air and sighed contently. He looked back at Sami, "I want to go back to my house...allyway." He gave a shrug unsure of what to call it, it wasn't a house, that was for sure. "I've got a couple things I wouldn't mind bringing back here."
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:58 pm

"Yes, I do," she argued. "You've shown me a whole world of different things, different creatures... You've kept yourself from killing me, which is a feat on its own, and furthermore..."
She folded her arms. "You've given me someone to come home and a friend to be with."

It wasn't that Sami didn't have friends. The issue was that the friends that she had were unreliable; they used her because she allowed them to do so. Finding someone that didn't quite do that made her feel infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Vaix looked at her with a bit of an impressed look. "I did all that for you?" He laughed to himself for a bit, "well you pre-pay me by letting me live in your house. Which is a bit of a big deal. You've known me for only a day and you already trust me to be alone with your family. Even though you know full well what I eat." He patted her head and started walking down the street toward his old home. "You're a good girl Sam, but I think it's only fair you know. Adrian saved your life, I didn't spare it. He pulled me away from you before it got serious, and I'm guessing he's the one who told you about vampires as well. What a little rule breaker he is..." Vaix looked at the sky, "so all those things you listed. They should be in his favor, not mine. You don't owe me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next