Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

Vampire RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

It would be alright, Sami assured herself as she pulled her knees to her chest and sighed gently. Her sigh was the only sound in the park. No crunching leaves, no trampled-on grass, and no hard slaps on the pavement from shoes or feet. She was utterly alone. She buried her head in her knees for a moment, attempting to quell the last bits of fear that ate at her.
She looked up suddenly, feeling as if something was about to happen. Her heart began to race again, and her breath became heavy.
"Is someone there?" she asked in a gentle soprano.

Last edited by Ænigma on Mon May 25, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Leon woke up when he smelled the scent of a human.He didn't like to drink blood from humans for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Vaix watched the last remaining humans, that didn't satisfy his tasts, dissapear into their homes. The streets were empty, if he were human it would almost creep him out. Though at the moment it only surved to irritate him, no more options. He scented the air, lots of vampires. He might go for a vampire if he couldn't find anything else that appealed to him... He strolled along calmly towards the nearest vampiric scent. Vaix sighed gently and looked around, full moon too. Pretty. Yeah right, he chuckled softly to himself. After seeing over millions of full moons it bored him greatly to even look at the sky. Same moon, same dark blue sky, same constilations(sp?). So dull after 600 years of living..
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Leon looked at his shoulder and it was bleeding again.He got up and walked down the streets.He tried to hide his vampire teeth and look like a teen.He could still scent two vampires and one human.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:00 am

Her blue-gray gaze scanned the area and, when she found nothing, grew even wider. There was definitely something out there in the dark vastness that was the park and parts of the city. Something or someone that liked to lurk in shadows...

... Someone she didn't want to meet.

With that realization, she immediately began to walk in the direction of home. Unfortunately, that direction was backwards, so she'd only managed to travel a few steps before she stumbled and fell onto her back.
A soft whimper left her lips as she pushed herself up slowly. She hadn't cut herself, luckily, but she had scraped her hands slightly. She nursed the scrapes for a moment, then continued half-running, half-walking towards her home.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:28 am

(Is it ok if leon helps humans run from vampires?)
Leon came up behinded samantha and he walked beside her."A vampire is after you and I know a safe place."Leon said to her.Leon liked to help humans.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:54 am

((Erm... I should think so...))

Sami stopped for a moment, gasping in surprise as the strange man appeared from almost nowhere. She was shaking, she discovered, as adrenaline pumped through her veins. It wasn't a difficult decision for her, after she realized that he wasn't the most intimidating thing out there she could have stumbled over.
"My house is only a block away from here, though... And aren't you worried about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

Leon shook his head."I am a vampire,but I am not the one after you.Plus I don't drink blood."Leon said.He hated seeing vampires suck human blood or when vampires killed humans.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:41 am

Vaix blinked when he smelt blood. It wasn't human blood, vampire. He took in a deep breath and walked toward it. To bad he couldn't find any humans, but this guy smelled good. He walked along calmly until he came to the park enterance. Vaix smiled calmly and walked through the gates tracking the smell through the park, he was slowly picking up human now too. He'd probably caught the other vampire eating someone. Vaix' steps were light, and made no noise, though his stance itself was relaxed and at ease. He wasn't worried about any troubles with catching food. Vaix had found something to go after, and he wouldn't lose interest in it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:55 am

Leon scented a vampire.He hoped this vampire wasn't going after him and Samtha.He stood infront of her incase the vampire tried to get her."Who's there?"Leon asked.He wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Adrian ran over, but it had been too late. He looked sensing two vampires already in the presence of this human. "Great," he mutterd to himself deciding to give up on this one. He glanced around quietly attempting to find another smell, but there really wasn't one. He figured he could lure one in the morning and no one sure notice...or at least he thought he could. He was okay on his charm, and his looks were fine, he just wasn't sure if he could control himself very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

strongwolf66 wrote:
Leon scented a vampire.He hoped this vampire wasn't going after him and Samtha.He stood infront of her incase the vampire tried to get her."Who's there?"Leon asked.He wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
How could she have been so stupid? He had tricked her! He was one of them...
She was so frightened that she was nearly crying, but her body reacted without thinking. She turned as he stood in front of her, and ran into the nearest alley.
She didn't believe the vampire nonsense, but something was going on with those boys, and she wanted nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Leon wacthed as she ran. He sighed. He didn't kill humans.He tried to tell her,but she had only ran off.Humans never got it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Now was his chance. That girl was scared, and he hadn't seen him yet, so this might make it easier. He began to calmly walk down the street near where the alley she ran into. He then pretended like he had just seen her run in there. He walked over towards the entrance to the alley and asked into the darkness, "Hey, are you alright?" He asked in a kindly manner, and also in a way that made him sound rather confused. He stood there giving a look like he was confused, and stood so that he didn't look menacing in any way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Vaix heard Leon's demand. He also heard the girl run off, "you seem to have lost your dinner." He replied calmly in an almost cheery way. He stepped out into the open, into Leon's sight. Vaix wasn't friendly looking character, even when he tried to be. All he was ever good at was insanity, and looking like something the cat dragged in. His light blue eyes shone in the dark like stars of ice. He smiled, revealing his two sharp, vampiric incisors. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

The alley she'd traveled down was a dead-end. She'd miscalculated where she had been, and now she was totally and utterly lost. Lost, with a vampire out and about. She pressed her back against the wall of the alley for some assurance that nothing could sneak up behind her anymore and sank down it while sobbing. She hugged her knees tight to her as tears rolled down her cheeks. She only had two choices now: Stay in the alley and attempt to defend herself from the threat she had encountered, or leave and attempt to find her way home before he found her.
Neither of the two choices were promising to her, and so when the figure at the head of the alley stopped and asked her if she was alright, his voice became synonymous with the Hallelujah chorus. His silhouette could have been that of an angel's and she wouldn't have been more thrilled. Here was someone she could trust.
Nonetheless, she couldn't will herself to move. Her fear had frozen her to her spot sitting on the wall. "Um," she said gently,"No. Could you help me? I'm lost..."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Adrian looked down the alley-way. He heard her quietly say something and at least he was relieved that the thought that he was convincing enough. He walked down to where she was sitting down. He then smiled (making sure his teeth wouldn't show) and said, "Sure, where do you need to go?" He held out his hand for her to grab so she could get up. He had forgotten about how cold humans thought his hands were, but maybe she wouldn't notice in her fear.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:13 pm

It took a great effort for her to un-stiffen her muscles and reach out her hand to take his. It was an activity in which she made several gentle whimpers and groans similar to those which one would make when in pain. When she took his hand and pulled herself up to her feet, she took no notice of the temperature of his skin, because in her desire to get up, she had overshot the amount of effort that it took to rise and came within an in of him as she stumbled forward. She quickly caught her balance and stood back, releasing his hand a moment afterwards.
"Thank you. All I wanted to do was to go home and get out of this ominous-feeling night..." She trailed off, glancing around and wiping the remains of her tears off of her cheeks. "I live on Westbury. I thought it was a block away from here, but I'm afraid that I'm very wrong about that."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Adrian laughed a little in a polite way. He had forgotten how scared some people could get. He then said, "Well Westburys about a mile away from here. We should start heading there if you want to get back to your house soon." He was now glad that he had spent his day memorizing the street names, he figured it really did help out. He then began walking in a Northern direction and asked, "Are you coming?" He said it nicely, and was beginning to feel that way. This is where he got mad at his emotions; he hadn't been a vampire for very long, so he still gave into emotions easily. He was beginning to debate if he should really help her out, or still do what he was going to do eariler and end her life as it was.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:44 pm

((Oh, you make things fun. I cannot resist...))

Sami nodded, stumbling after her with her eyes wide like a scared puppy. He was her salvation from the darkness, an angel of sorts. Her gaze never strayed from him, save when she blinked. Such created an issue when she stumbled again onto the pavement and cut the palm of her hand on a piece of glass.
She gasped something that couldn't quite be understood and nursed it close to her chest. She began to panic again, and this time it wasn't for herself. She looked up at her angel and told him, as her heart threatened to tear itself apart, "You need to leave. I was confronted by this man who said he was a vampire before and... I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sure I'll be able to find my way home, but I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt in the process."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm

((haha thanks Razz))

Adrian heard her fall, but it had been too late. She had gotten cut. He could smell her blood and his blue eyes changed to a deep brown, almost black. He was hoping that in the night she couldn't notice this differance. He turned around to her and forced a laugh out before saying, "Now why would vampires be real? Aren't they just in the books and things? I think you'll be fine." Boy this was getting tough.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:56 pm

"Y-You don't understand. I saw his teeth!" She said. She glanced in the direction where she had seen them last and her breath caught in her throat. They were still there. Without another thought, Sami took his hand with her wounded one and began to pull him the opposite direction.
"We need to go. We need to go somewhere other than here. I need to take you away from here and then go home and..." Sami babbled in her panicked state.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Adrian glanced down at the hand that had grabbed him and he almost made a wincing sound. He held his breath a little before saying, "I need to get you home." He had decided to spare her life, but it was a really tough choice. He stopped her from running at her pace and said, "I can get you to your house faster." He was hoping at this point she wasn't going to run away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm

It was as if he had taken the fear out of her. Something about him, though she wasn't in love, made her mesmerized by him. She nodded while exhaling gently, and stumbled after him. She still held onto his hand like a vice, but her expression had grown softer, and she was slowly becoming more coordinated.
"I'll direct you as we get closer," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

"Yea."Leon said,as he sighed again."I tried to help her not to get killed by a vampire and I don't like to drink human blood."Leon said.This would always happen to him.He hated being a vampire because humans never trusted a vampire and plus vampire slayers would kill vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next