Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 pm

"Oh, alright." Maria said, nodding. She watched him walk off for a moment, bitting her nails gently. She saw the attention he caught from other people, but she didn't let it bother her. Their kind always recieved unwanted attention at the best of times. It was nothing unbareable. Pulling her hair back down, Maria sighed as it brushed lightly against her shoulders.
Walking over to Kristen, Maria sat down, slidding her legs into the water. Kristen jumped lightly, pressing a hand to her chest. Maria laughed.
"You really need to work on the whole, silent-creep-up-and-scare-the-bejesus-outta-me...." Kristen murmured since she was the only one Maria seemed to be able to surprise.
"Sorry." Maria said, kicking her feet lightly. "Why are we sitting here?" She asked quietly then, as if they were conspirising something. Kristen smirked and pointed at the top of the slide at the other end of the pool.
Maria followed her direction and laughed, seeing Demitri and Maddie. "Ah, water slides are a great deal of fun. You should try it." Maria said, nudging Kristen gently.

"Ready!" Maddie said, laughing and screaming excited as Demitri pushed them off. The water was cold, and it splashed in her face with each turn they took. They spiraled down, Maddie crashing against the sides on occasion as they went. The water propelled them faster just as they reached the end. Maddie gasped, remembering at the last second to hold her nose as the water completely engulfed her.
She scrambled under the water for a second before her feet touched the bottom and she was able to stand up. Maddie coughed, having inhaled some water towards the end, rubbing her hair away from her face. After her lungs were free of water, Maddie turned around, seeing Kristen and Maria clapping and laughing. Maddie grinned.
"Again!" she called, coughing lightly again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Alexi wandered over to Maria and Kristen, laughing as he watched Demitri and Maddie come down one of the two water slides.
"Ah, yes, you should Kristen" He said, flopping down into the water next to them. They were in the shallow end, so he stretched out on his back, resting his head against Maria's leg comfortably. He glanced at Demitri, watching him and Maddie, Maddie was trying to get him to go up to the waterslides again, though, Demitri was looking over at them, debating coming over. He laughed, motioning for his brother to go ahead and have fun.

Demitri laughed, hitting the water, and making sure to stop himself before he slammed into Maddie. He listened to her splutter, the water was shallow enough that he hadn't even gone under, not to mention he didn't breath, so he wouldn't inhale water anyway. He glanced up, seeing Maria and Alexi, he nodded, seeing his brother motioning for him to go again.
"Alright kiddo. How about you do one slide and I'll do the other, we can race?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

"Hey!" Kristen said, seeing Alexi walk over. She was practically dry at this point, her hair slowly working it's way into a frizzy and waving mess, though the chlorine from the pool was weighing it down a bit. "Hm, I'm debating.." Kristen admitted, chewing her lip lightly before laying back on her elbows. She smirked at Demitri, shaking her head lightly as Maddie scrambled to get out of the water back towards the slide.

Maria grinned as Alexi came to rest against her legs. She ruffled his wet hair, chuckling to herself as water spun out in all directions. She looked up as Demitri and Maddie came to a splashing end, and laughed. She nodded along with Alexi for Demitri to go ahead; Maddie didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.
"How is she?" Maria asked then, nodding to Madddie.
"Healing. Not so grumpy anymore, obviously." Kristen murmured with a light shrug.

Maddie grinned and nodded. "You're on!" she called, running over to the slide they had just slid down. There wasn't much of a line now, and Maddie practicaly jumped up the stairs. She stopped at the top though, waiting for Demitri to as least get to the top of his slide. Though, Maddie's mind was already working out circumstances. With the twist and turns on this slide, Demitri would win by a long shot. Maddie grinned, waiting a few more second before ducking out of view and slidding down. With her little head start, they would probably reach the pool at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Alexi smiled at Maria, supressing the urge to purr. He was relieved that Kristen hadn't mentioned his chest injury yet, with her facination with the Coliseum she'd probably be really into it. He shook his head, sighing, resting against Maria, watching Demitri and Maddie with a semi-amused expression.
"Dorks" He said, laughing softly.
"You should go Kristen, I'm sure Maria will be up there eventually" He teased, shaking his head again.

Demitri followed after Maddie, smirking as she decided to take a headstart.
"Cheater" He said, shaking his head and barreling down his slide, using his arms to press back to gain speed. He shot out of the slide, shaking his head as he noticed Maddie landing at the exact same time as him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

"Oh. So close!" Kristen called, watching as Demitri and Maddie splashed into the pool practically at the same time. Maddie came up out of the water laughing and sputtering, once again pushing her hair from her face.

"Oh and you won't be?" Maria asked then, flicking Alexi's ear gently.. Kristen surpressed the urge to mock the vampiress British accent. Kristen was constantly forgetting where Maria used to live, mainly due to the fact that Maria didn't look British. Sure she had pale skin, but it wasn't as pale as Alexi's or Demitri's really, and her hair was dark, as were her eyes. Kristen firgured Maria must have been seriously tan in order to retain some of it as a vampire.

"Was it a tie?" Maddie asked then, looking at Kristen.
"Yep." Kristen said. Maddie jumped for joy.
"I knew it. I wasn't cheating!" Maddie said, sitcking her tongue out gently at Demitri, laughing as she spashed around in the water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

'No, of course not, you just started before I did" Demitri said, scooping Maddie up and sighing. He walked over to the others, shaking his head and sighing. He flopped down in the shallow water next to Alexi, letting Maddie goof around and play. He leaned back, using his elbows to prop himself up.
"What's going on?" He asked, flicking his eyes subtly from Alexi to Maria, silently asking her if everything was alright. He tensed, inhaling for a moment, before reaching over and grabbing Alexi's wrist.
What the hell? You bit yourself?He hissed, eyes wide, horrified.
No, well yes, but, I don't remember doing it Alexi replied, jerking his hand away, staring at Demitri with wide, pleading eyes.

Alexi winced, watching the look on his brother's face. He knew what he was remembering, Adrian had bee like that, biting himself, it had been bad. He had physically destroyed himself, which was one of the things that had led to his suicide.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 am

Kristen laughed at Demitri and Maddie before turning her gaze on Alexi and Maria. The vampiress shrugged lazily, ignoring the look in Demitri's eyes for the time being. She winced lightly when Demitri noticed that Alexi had bitten himself. She didn't need to understand Russia to know that much. Maria sighed, rubbing Alexi's shoulder reassuringly.

Kristen frowned lightly, catching every other word the brothers were saying. She didn't like the sound of it. She sideglanced at Alexi's wrist, but he jerked it away too quickly before Kristen could see what was wrong. She kicked her feet smoothly in the water, dipping her hand into it and rubbing the cool water along her arms to cool down.

Maddie's splashing seemed to break the tension between the brothers, since the water went everywhere.
"Madison!" Kristen laughed, rubbing the water from her face.
"Oops..." Maddie giggled, shaking her head lightly to get the water out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 am

Demitri laughed, shaking his head, though he sounded stiff, seriously worried about Alexi. He shook his head, "Maddie, are you trying to drown us?" He teased, shaking his head and sighing, rubbing water from his eyes. He looked at Maria, she too was soaked, they all were. He frowned, trying to wrap his mind around Alexi, but images of finding Adrian covered in his own blood, sitting on the floor, body shaking, large, brutal fang related injuries. He shook his head, trying to push the memories away before Maddie began to feel them, she'd freak, it would be like Keith all over again. Only now he was starting to recover, but Alexi's situation was definately unsettling.

Alexi gasped as the water hit him, he hadn't been expecting it, none of them had.
"Sheesh" He grumbled, looking at Maddie teasingly, though he caught the look on Demitri's face and winced. Reaching out his good hand, he patted Demitri's shoulder, trying to let him know he wasn't Adrian, let him known he wouldn't do that. He shook his head and sighed, glancing worridly at Maria. He was still pressed up against her, so he had taken the brunt of the splashing, though she too was soaked.
"You okay?" He asked, he had seen the look on her face as Demitri had realized what was going on, it was a stressful situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 pm

"Drown you?" Maddie asked innocently. "No..." she said, shaking her head. "Just splashing..." she glanced at Alexi for a moment before swallowing and making it look like she was still preoccupied with the water. She hadn't liked how tense things had been a few seconds ago; that had been the reason behind the splash. They were all still quiet behind her, but it didn't really matter what they said. Demitri was worried, much more so than he was leading on; Kristen was confused, and therefor concerned. Alexi and Maria....Maddie swallowed. Things got jumbled around then, there was a lot going on there. None of it, Maddie liked. Slowly, she tried to pull at something, hoping it would come unravel and make sense.

Maria stiffened then, barely noticeable to Kristen, but she was sure Alexi would have felt it, and Demitri might have caught it. Madison seemed to be enjoying herself, making the water spin in a circle as she moved her hands underneath. She blinked once before looking up at Demitri with an eager face.
"Can I go on the slide again?" she asked quietly. Maria sighed, thinking she might have imagined the small prick in her gut. Looking down at Alexi, Maria gave a light smile.
"Yes." she said quietly, though it was a bit of a lie. Maria had been hoping she could keep the brunt of Alexi's condition away from Demitri for as long as possible, but that had epically failed.

Kristen was trying her best not to look quizzically at everyone. She had no idea what was going on, but she didn't need to have Maddie's gift to know how upset Demitri was. Just from the way he was sitting in the water with Maddie told Kristen he was on edge. It was the way his shoulders had tightened all of a sudden; usually he was really relaxed with Maddie in his arms. Gently, Kristen reached forward, barely brushing her warm fingers against his bare shoulder. She didn't want him worrying about her stressing over whatever was going on, but she didn't want him thinking he had to deal with this alone either.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Demitri glanced at Maddie.
"Sure Maddie, go ahead" He said, releasing the little girl lightly. He shuddered as he felt Kristen's warm fingers, glancing back at her. He could see how worried she was, but he wasn't about to divulge what was odviuosly personaly between Alexi and Maria, not with Maddie right here. He worked his shoulders for a moment, trying to relaxe himself. He watched Maddie scamper off, flopping back in the water, his head resting against Kristen, like Alexi was against Maria.

Alexi sighed, watching Maria, then also feeling the 'prick' in his stomach. He sucked in a breath, narrowing his eyes for a moment. He glanced at Maddie as she scampered off, had the little girl done something? He tensed, not particularly liking that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Maddie smiled at Demitri before standing up fully and splashing her way through the waist-high water to wait back in line for the slide.
Kristen felt Demitri shudder, and the moment Maddie was off, Kristen slid into the water behind Demitri. He crashed against her, but Kristen didn't care. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder, holding him so that his back was tight against her chest. Kristen sighed, resting her forehead against his shoulder for a moment before pulling her arm back to massage where he was rubbing his shoulder.
She looked at Alexi and Maria for a moment, though quickly turned her attention towards the line where Maddie was still waiting patiently. For all that she hated the thick silence, Kristen had no idea of how to break it. Luckily, she didn't have to.

"Extordinary child you have..." Maria mused, pushing a strand of hair away from her face as it was tugged by the breeze. "Have I said that already?" she asked then, looking away from Maddie and over at Kristen. She could see the small bit of pink rise to the younge mother's face, and Kristen merely shook her head.
"She is a handful..." Kristen murmured, sighing.
"Oh, no doubt." Maria agreed, smirking lightly, reaching forward to brush her fingers through Alexi's damp hair for a moment. "Espically with that small gift of hers..." Kristen frowned, not exactly sure how to take that last bit. Maria tone was light and carefree, but she was watching Maddie with an odd intensity. The look passed from Maria then, and she leaned back with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Demitri sighed, "Mmmm" He mumbled tiredly under his breath, that felt good. He pressed his back against her for a moment, despite his hard skin, it still felt good to get a back rub. He glanced up at Maria, nodding, he could tell she was thinking something, but he'd figure it out eventually. He sighed, glancing at Alexi, his brother still looked tense, though whether it had something to do with Maria or their conversation, he wasn't sure. He let Kristen hold him, enjoying the attention as he kept a careful eye on Maddie. She was waiting patiently, though slight fidgeting betrayed her patient facad. He saw some older kids standing near by her, and frowned as he overheard their conversation. They were talking about 'cutting in line' something he knew Maddie wouldn't take lightly to. He shifted, waiting, he could be there in a matter of seconds if need be, just to stop anything from happening.

Alexi frowned, wondering what Maria was hinting at. He was still leaning against her, eyes shifting between her and Kristen.
"What's up?" He murmured, his voice so soft that only she and Demitri could hear. He didn't mind his brother overhearing anything, besides, Demitri looked fairly distracted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

"I guess so..." Kristen murmured, turning her attention back to Demitri. She tried not to wince as he practically put all his weight against her. Swallowing once against the strain, Kristen sighed, accostumed to it the next instant. Benefit of knowing Demitri for nearly four years now. She dug the heel of her palm into his shoulder once before letting her fingers trail to his neck, and then slowly down his spine. Kristen smiled lightly before pulling her hand out of the water and back up to his shoulder. Sighing, Kristen looked up at Maddie for a moment, seeing her bouncing lightly.

The child stood up on her tip toes, trying to gauge how much longer the line would be. She glanced over at the kids a few ways behind her, and tried not to make it obvious that she had heard them. Maddie rubbed her arms then, as if she were cold before taking a few steps forward as the line moved with another kid splashing into the water.

Maria smiled lightly at Kristen. She gave Maddie another quick glance before looking back at Alexi. She sighed, running her fingers through his hair again before leaning forward and kissing the top of his head.
"I'm not sure yet.." Maria whispered before sitting up straight. She moved her legs smoothly, reaching down to cup some water in her hands before rubbing it lightly over her arms. It didn't feel any different to her temperature wise, but water had a soothing effect on her that Maria still hadn't come to understand. "It's nothing I'm sure..." she added then, shrugging gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Demitri's attention was pulled from Maddie as Kristen began to message his back in ernest.
"Mmmm" He purred, leaning forward a bit, giving him more access to his back. He wasn't sore, but damn, it felt good. He shifted a bit, enjoying the attention, though trying to keep himself semi-focused on the little girl, just in case. So far the kids had done nothing but talk, but he was wiating patiently. He sighed, glancing at Maria and Alexi for a moment as he overheard their conversation, but he didn't comment. He was sure nothing was wrong, but he sighed anyway.

Alexi laughed at Demitri, "Nice bro, sucker for girls who can give you a backrub huh" He teased,
"Oh shut it" Demitri growled, splashing some water warningly at Alexi.
"Okay, okay" Alexi hissed, dodging a bit. He glanced up at Maria, nodding to let her know that he understood. He sighed, and shifted, sitting up enough to kiss her on the cheek, before once again sliding back down into the water.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Kristen laughed lightly. The smile on her face was being held back by her lower lip being caught between her teeth. She sighed in a bit of relief as Demitri leaned forward, giving her complete control over his back.
"Oh Demitri, you shouldn't have..." Kristen breathed, unable to help herself now. She grinned as Demitri splashed at Alexi for a moment. She chuckled at the brothers before putting her attention back to Demitri. She decided to be nice, and actually rubbed his stone hard shoulders for a few moments. She eased up considerly, until she was barely touching his skin with her fingerstips. Turning her head to one side gently, Kristen let her fingers graze along his pale skin. Sometimes she would follow the line of a faint scar, mostly though, she couldn't see them. Her touch was gently, light, playful entirely. It had been a while since Kristen had a chance to just mess around with Demitri...

"Oh, I wouldn't be the one to talk..." Maria said lightly. Alexi never denied a decent massage, and although Maria didn't mind giving them at all, he was just like Demitri was now when Maria gave him one. She grinned and laughed as Demitri splashed them. Since Alexi ducked, Maria was left with her hair half soaked. She growled lightly, splashing Demitri back before turning her attention to Alexi as he rested against her once more. She smiled as he kissed her cheek and she leaned forward to run her fingers through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Demitri started to shift, Kristen's light touch was almost like a feather on his skin, he groaned, looking at her over his shoulder, only to be splashed my Maria.
"What is this? Gang up on Demitri day?" He grumbled, shaking his head, glowering at her and Alexi for a moment. He sighed, still stretched out so that Kristen could continue to tease him. He rather enjoyed it, though, he might have to talk Alexi and Maria into babysitting later if she continued to tease him like this. It had been so long since they had had some private time, and he was growing increasingly desperate for some.

Alexi sighed, cuddling against Maria as she played with his hair. He laughed, shaking his head at her comment, and watching her splash Demitri. He frowned, he and Maria could see Demitri's scars perfectly, despite Kristen's not being able to. He winced remembering the werewolf attack, it had been brutal, his brother was lucky to have survived, and luckier still to be in tact. Though Demitr was scarred, it was only lightly by vampire standerd. His scar, though only one, was visible to everyone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm

"Oh stop grumbling." Kristen murmured, giving Maria a reassuring wink. Maria nodded in her thanks and chuckled. She watched Kristen's hands, sort of transfixed as they glided over Demitri's skin. The shifter was being so gentle with him; almost as if he were something delicate and could easily be broken. This of course, was farthest from the truth, and it puzzled Maria a bit. She continued to run her fingers through Alexi's hair, espically after he leaned into her hand. She smiled, giggling lightly.

Kristen sighed then, as lightly as her fingers that trailed over Demitri's shoulders, up to his neck, down along his spin and lower back. Her face grew thoughtful for a moment, and then a small frown appeared. Kristen leaned forward, resting her chin on the shoulder that wasn't facing Alexi and Maria. "How long...?" Kristen barely whispered, knowing his hearing was super sensitve, espically with her being so close to his ear. Honestly, Kristen couldn't remember the last time she and Demitri spent the night without an interuption from Maddie.

Speaking of, the child was next in line for the slide. Kristen glanced up momentariy to make sure everything was alright since Demitri didn't seem to being paying much attentino. Satisfied that Maddie was alright, Kristen turned her gaze back to Demitri, though she could barely catch his eye at this angle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Demitri shifted, seriously enjoying the attention. He stiffened a bit at Kristen's question, a small frown appearing on his face.
"She arrived just after Christmas, it's now March, three months" He murmured, wincing. He shook his head, that hurt, he needed some serious alone time with Kristen. Despite being bonded with Maddie, there was a difference, he loved Kristen, he needed to be with her, with Maddie, there was a bond, but it wasn't nearly as strong. He glanced over at Alexi and Maria, whom were watching him intently. He sighed, "Maddie can stay with us tonight" Alexi offered, Maria wouldn't mind, she and the little girl were close.

Alexi smiled, as Demitri glanced at Kristen, almost looking at her with a vauge look of desperation.
"Is that alright love?" He asked, he was already guessing Maria would be fine with that. He rubbed his hand back into her hand, enjoying the attention immensely, it felt really nice having her attention focused on him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Maria glanced up at Demitri and Kristen. She blinked once, having zoned out for a small moment there. Hearing Alexi agreeing to letting Maddie stay for the night, Maria smiled. She gave Demitri a sly smirk, seeing the despiration in his face.
"Of course she can. It'll be fun." Maria said, looking over at Maddie's laughter and gleeful screaming came from her trip down the spiral water slide. The child reamurged with a large splash and Maria couldn't help but laugh. Luckily, they were all just out of the splash zone. Not that it mattered really; they were all pretty much soaked to begin with.

Kristen sighed, hoping her face didn't show how relieved she was. Three months had gone by like a blink of an eye, and only now that they were on vacation and relaxing did Kristen realize it. "That's fine by me. It's convincing Madison now that's the trick." Kristen muttered. Maria grinned and gave Kristen a similar wink.
"Leave that one to me." she said as Maddie came bounding over.
"Did you see the splash!?" Maddie asked, pushing her dripping wet hair from her face. Maria grinned again.
"Sure did. Hey, what would you say to a sleep over darling?" Maria asked then, resting her head on a hand. Maddie blinked for a second, the smile still on her face, still in a small giggling fit.
"Sleep over?" Maddie asked.
"Yes, with me and Alexi?" Maria asked. "It'll be fun. We can stay up past your bed time, watching movies and eating popcorn and candy." Maria said, trying to be quiet, as if to keep it a secert from Demitri and Kristen. Maddie's eyes went wide at the temptation. She bit her lip before turning around to look at Demitri and Kristen.
"Can I?" she asked, bouncing lightly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Demitri laughed, glancing at Maria, thanking her silently. He looked at Maddie critically for a minute, "I dunno" He said, drawing it out just to tease her, before laughing.
"Sure, but you have to promise to behave for Alexi and Maria, alright?" He asked, he glanced at the clock above the wall. Perhaps he could take Kristen out for dinner at the hotel restaurant. He smiled at her, "Do you wanna go out for dinner?" He asked casually, he wouldn't eat, but he didn't mind spoiling her, in fact, he enjoyed it. He stretched out, a night alone with Kristen, he grinned in anticipation. He couldn't wait, it would be fantastic.

Alexi laughed. "Candy, popcorn and staying up late? I dunno if I can handle that" He teased, winking at Maddie. This would help lighten things up for him anyway, he needed to try and push everything aside for now. He stretched out, glancing at Demitri and Kristen, it seemed that Demitri and Maddie's bond was lessening a bit, which was good. He knew it would never fully be gone, but at least if it lessened, Maddie might be able to stay at his and Maria's house when they built it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

"Aw, Demitri please?" Maddie asked, clasping her hands together and giving him her best puppy-dog pout. Kristen couldn't help but giggle. Her arms were wrapped around Demitri's waist, her chin resting on his shoulder.
"Hmmm..." Kristen said, looking thoughtful from Maddie to Maria. "It'll be a close call...." she agreed, grinning then.
"I'll be good! I promise!" Maddie said. "Please?" she pleaded then. Hearing the word 'Sure' from Demitri lit up Maddie's face and she jumped up. "Yaaay!!" she said, clapping her hands then and looking at Maria before giving her a quick thumbs up.
"Madison.." Kristen said then, drawing the child's attention back to earth. All that was needed was one look, and Maddie nodded resolutley.
"Promise!" Maddie repeated before scurrying over to Maria for a moment.
Kristen smiled before leaning back and looking at Demitri. "Oohh..you're offering dinner? Should I be conserned? I can't remember." Kristen teased lightly, grinning and laughing. "Why not?" she said then, shrugging her shoulders. Her stomach was doing flips and her heart was racing around her chest

Maria laughed outright, returning the thumbs up. Maddie was beyond amusing at the best of time. She picked the girl up then, seeing that Maddie wanted to tell her something.
"Does room service deliever candy and popcorn?" Maddie asked, genuially curious, her head titled gently. Maria laughed again, brushing Maddie hair from her face.
"I'm sure they will. You can pick out the movie after dinner." Maria said. "But we've got some time alright? And we'll have to go up to the rooms to get your changed."
"Oh! Can I bring my puzzles and crayons?" Maddie asked then. Maria nodded as if this was something she already assumed would be part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Demitri laughed at Maddie, though he made his face stern as he waited for her to promise.
"Alright" He watched her laugh and rush over to Maria.
"Guess it's time to get going. Maddie, come with your mom and I for a second. We'll get your stuff packed" He glanced at Maria and Alexi. "Pick her up in half an hour at our room?" He asked, Alexi nodded and he stood, "Can we finish this back message later?" He asked Kristen, looking at her with a puppy dog face. He so rarely got back messages, he knew it was hard on her. He smiled, taking her out for dinner would be nice, and he could always order himself food, just not eat it. Humans would find that more normal then him not having any food in front of himself at all.

Alexi nodded at Demitri. "Sure thing" He glanced at Maria.
"Hot tub for half an hour? We can pick Maddie up on our way back to our room?" He asked her, smiling at Maddie.
"I'm sure they do Maddie, and if not, you and Maria can go out and pick some up" He wasn't ready to leave the hotel yet, not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 am

Maddie grinned, nodding to Alexi. "Ok." she turned around to look at Demitri as he stood up from the water with Kristen. She pouted lightly but Maria ushered her on.
"You've got to shower and pack your things up. Bring anything you like alright?" Maria said. That made Maddie's smile come back and she nodded again before slipping off Maria's lap.

Kristen chuckled. She couldn't help but smile at Demitri's face; that face never really work on her, though he looked absouletly adborable when he did it.
"Hmm..." Kristen tapped her chin lightly. "I'll think about it." she said quietly, smirking lightly with an old familiar gleam in her eyes. Maddie came bounding over then, still splashing in the water. For Kristen, standing the water was only knee-high. For Maddie, she was waist deep. Kristen smiled at Alexi and Maria thankfully again before taking Maddie had and hauling her out of the pool over to where they had left their towels.

Maria smiled, watching the small familiy with interst. "This should be fun.." she murmured, still smiling. Glancing down at Alexi, Maria leaned forward to kiss the top of his head. "Sure." she agreed, standing up slowly and strecthing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

Demitri sighed, glancing at Maddie as she pouted, he narrowed his eyes for a moment, before letting Kristen handle the situation. He shook his head and sighed, also standing up. Water that was knee deep for Kristen was below his knees for him. He shook his hair out, splashing out of the water behind Maddie and Kristen, grabbing his towel and begining to wipe his face off, before the rest of his body, letting it drop over his shoulder. "Hotel dining room? Or do you wanna try another restaurant down the street?" He asked Kristen, helping Maddie dry off, before standing up and wrapping his arms around her waist, a small sigh escaping him, before he released her and slid his feet into his flip flops.
"Ready Maddie?" He asked, holding his hand out to her, "I'm taking the stairs" He told Kristen, he despised elevators, one time a day was enough for him. He knew Maddie would take the elevator and Kristen would have to go with her.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and nodding.
"Yea, it will be" He murmured, standing up and glancing around for the hot tub. He laughed softly, watching Maddie and Kristen for a moment, before wading across the shallow water and towards the hot tub. He sighed and slipped in, it was nearly empty, as most of the people at the pool were children, so they were all on the water slides or in the pool splashing about. He sighed, stretching out and resting his head against the back of the hot tub. He was still seriously depressed, but he was hiding it fairly well so far.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Maddie giggled lightly before shiver as Demitri dryed her off. The towel was soaked insantly and she could feel Demitri's cold fingers through the wet cloth.
Kristen towle dryed her hair, having pulled her gray wrap around her waist again. She smiled lightly at Demitri, before tossing the towel around her shoulders. "I guess the hotel resturant will be alright. Unless you have something else planned." Kristen murmured, though with Demitri, that might not be the case. Most of the time, he did things as he went along.
"Mmmhm." Maddie said, keeping her towel wrapped around her closely like a blanket. She managed to slip her hand out and take Demitri's as they walked back towards the hotel. She wasn't shivering as bad under the warm sun, but Kristen knew once they got into the air conditioned building, Maddie would be freezing.
"Alright." Kristen murmured, laughing quietly. She didn't exactly like elevators, but to Kristen, they were somewhat of a necessary evil. She didn't loath them as Demitri did.

Maria's smile faded as she watched Alexi walk off. She followed him, catching up effortlessly and sliding into the hot tub next to him. This one wasn't as good as the one Demitri and Kristen had back home, but it worked. The water felt a tad bit warmer than the water in the pool, but it was the jets and bubbles that actually felt good.
Maria sighed in content, slidding lower in the water so that it came up to her shoulder. She closed her eyes for a moment before sighing again and looking up at Alexi.
"You sure your alright with having Maddie with us for the night?" Maria asked quietly, worried about him all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: